All Comments on 'An Open Entanglement Ch. 05'

by Lil_kitty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I don’t understand why you would write about a sociopathic couple who cheated and then go out of their way to hurt her ex.

Not only is it inconsistent with HER character, it changes her into an abusive ex.

Now, maybe you think hurting someone is erotic. Maybe you think it’s erotic to break someone’s nose and orbital socket and continue hitting them until they beg for death. Maybe. Or maybe you’ve forgotten that violence, physical and emotional, change the abuser as much as it changes the victim.

At some point Jim either commits suicide, homicide or moves on. But watching a man be tortured isn’t erotic.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 2 years agoAuthor

@whackdoodle - thank you for taking the time to comment. I'm sorry to hear the story didn't work for you.

Taylor and Brad are characters far from perfect, individually and/or together, and I thought she'd feel empowered and (even if wrongly,) entitled to some revenge after the things she'd been through. Her being victimized over and over isn't something I'm interested in writing about, but I will consider the point you raise going forward.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Jim is a self absorbed, emotionally abusive, manipulative prick. Like most men. Like me at times. Seeing his balls and his ego get crushed feels right. Painful, but right. He (I) deserve to suffer for the shit he's (I've) done.

What he NEEDS is to be educated and remade. Maybe Brad could humiliate him further by teaching him how to be a good lover, by telling him the only way back to Taylor is to learn to be good in bed, and that he should start by sucking Brads cock. But then I love BDSM and MM Bi action. LOL.

In the end, everyone needs to be of use, to be valued for their skills. And gaining skills means putting your fucking ego aside and learning to be better. The problem is that (most) men never bother to LISTEN to the women who decide to have anything to do with them and they don't LEARN. While a few men, better men, do listen, and do learn, and are, as a result, better lovers and better men.

Brad, for all his failings, has listened to women enough that he knows how to lick or fuck a cunt. He is, in that way at least, the better man.

Will Jim ever admit that and try to better himself? Will Taylor or Brad or someone else ever bother to try to teach him? Time will tell. He will probably recover and learn a life long hatred for women and better men instead, like so many (NOT me! LOL).

Final thought: Women deserve to find joy, every bit as much as men. This idea is NOT embraced by our society. That's what most of my stories are about, in the end. They usually involve women who find joy in pain (very special women) but they do find joy, and I'm enjoying reading about Taylor finding her joy. I don't blame her for being angry with Jim, or for torturing him. And Jim can stop that torture with a simple rearrangement of furniture and leaving the TV on. Some part of him knows he needs to suffer and is trying to break down his horrible ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happens next???

Hopefully you will share with us.

Love it.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

Taylor is truly an awful person.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Whackdoodle your comment is spot on. The ex seems to exist only as a justification for whatever abuse the beautiful couple decide to subject him to, and to excuse their behavior as “imperfect people” is a weak justification for their sadism. His only crime seems to be to love a woman incapable of caring about him in any way; a woman whose value system seems largely based on cock size.

She’s been abused, so she cruelly humiliates and abuses the most vulnerable person she knows, over, and over, and over…with enthusiastic help from her chosen accomplice.

That is both sociopathic and sadistic.

So, the cycle of abuse is complete. She’s been hurt, so she hurts the most vulnerable person she can find; a man available to hurt because he loves her. Nothing quite like kicking a dog when it’s down and then laughing about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLil_kitty@Lil_kitty
Bi female author, who thrives on feedback, like any other author. Please remember to vote for the stories and feel free to drop me a line - i try to answer most messages if you leave an email address for me to get back to. Follow/favorite to stay updated on progress and to rea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES