An Open Entanglement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Brad," she purred, much louder than necessary, knowing there was good chance Jim could hear her, "Fuck me long and fuck me hard!"

***

By the time Friday rolled around, both Brad and Taylor had had a rough week. To blow off some steam, he suggested they go clubbing, which they knew would be a fun outing and an ego boost, if nothing else.

She put on a black mini-dress that showed off a scandalous amount of cleavage. The straps to her sexy red push-up bra were also on full display. It was a considerably more brazen outfit than she'd usually wear, but she needed to let loose and have some fun.

As they waited in line and slowly made their way inside the club, she felt every man in the club watching her with a mixture of longing and desire. With that lift in her confidence, she was ready to join the crowd.

Following a couple of quick drinks, they settled on the dance floor. Taylor was grinding her voluptuous body against Brad's rock-hard torso, as they danced and kissed beneath the pulsing strobe lights.

Her boyfriend's big hands slid down her sides and took firm ownership of her barely covered ass. Taylor broke their kiss and groaned as he proceeded to squeeze and fondle her.

The dance floor was hot and crowded, people dancing to the beat all around them. If someone was watching, they weren't too worried about that.

Taylor drew Brad in for another deep kiss. As she snaked her arms around his neck and suckled on his tongue, she could feel herself get wet, making her inner thighs sticky with need.

He grinned and nibbled on her sweet tasting lower lip. He was completely addicted to everything about her, from her fully stacked body and haunting blue eyes to the way she smelled and the way her back arched in orgasm.

He knew the night was supposed to be fun, and they hadn't been out for very long, but he couldn't wait to get her home so he could feel her tight little pussy envelope his fat cock again.

Giving him a few soft kisses, Taylor leaned back and stared deeply into his eyes with her arms slung lazily around his neck. Their groins were still firmly pressed together and undulating to the music.

Her face and cleavage shone with a light layer of sweat from dancing and all the body heat around them. As she spoke, Brad could smell the sweet cocktail on her breath.

"Is it time for us to go home and fuck yet?" Taylor yelled over the music.

"You took the words right out of my mouth, babe."

She giggled softly and kissed him again. They made a beeline for the club's exit and called an Uber. Once in the backseat, Brad pulled Taylor onto his lap, paying little to no attention to the driver.

Taylor similarly ignored the driver's glances and straddled her lover facing him. Her tiny dress rode up her thighs, as their hot mouths met again hungrily. Soon, she was groaning lightly into Brad's ear and pushing her crotch down onto the growing bulge in his pants. His hands caressed her ass, as she found herself massaging his erection through the fabric.

The backseat was dark enough to prompt her to become bolder. She unzipped Brad's pants and with a little adjusting in the tight space, she was soon holding his rock hard cock in her hand.

Brad let out a low groan from having her hands on his dick. He wanted to be in her so badly, yet they hadn't had sex in public before, and he didn't want to push her into something she might not be ready for.

Taylor was far from concerned; if anything, knowing they were in the backseat of someone's car, doing it so publicly, made it hotter. She massaged and stroked him; his dick soon grew to full size and she realized she couldn't wait until they were home.

With her free hand, she pulled her thongs to the side and pressed him against her dripping wet pussy, until it had no choice but to swallow the thick head of Brad's cock.

He hadn't expected her to be so brave; he loved every second of it. Sure, having all eyes on them at the club had been fun and ego-boosting, but seeing how hot Taylor was for him was the biggest turn-on he could imagine.

He pressed his index and middle fingers into her mouth to keep her from moaning, which worked to keep her relatively quiet.

More and more of his shaft were slowly enveloped, until she felt him bottom out deep inside her. Sensually, her lips found his again, as she rocked ever so gently, enjoying the sensation of having him expand inside her.

The ride was rapidly coming to an end and soon, the familiar sights of their neighborhood were reflecting in the windows of the car. With difficulty, Taylor came to her senses and reluctantly allowed Brad to pull out from her. They had just made themselves presentable, when the car stopped in front of their apartment building.

After climbing out, Brad gave the stern-faced driver a smug grin and then gave Taylor an open-mouthed kiss right in front of him. He enjoyed using his sexy girlfriend to make other guys envious. Knowing that they probably jerked off to her did wonders for his ego.

After finishing their kiss, Taylor winked at the fuming driver and pulled Brad through the apartment's front entrance. They climbed the stairs slowly, only to stop at each landing when Brad would push her up against the wall and ravage her neck while groping her roughly. By the time they made it to their floor, her lips were swollen and burning.

As soon as they were indoors, she pushed him into the bedroom and onto the big bed they shared. Instead of joining him on the mattress, however, she commanded Alexa to play the sexy playlist she'd put together earlier.

The hungry way he watched her turned her on. And she wanted to tease him, to hold control if only for a few more minutes. So she danced and wriggled her way out of the skin-tight dress, to reveal the racy underwear beneath.

She had put on a tiny red G-string that barely covered her pussy lips and a matching push-up bra that made her 38DD breasts look even bigger than usual. A pair of thigh-high stockings completed the pin-up ensemble. She struck a few poses for his benefit and wasn't disappointed by his reaction.

Brad drank it all in.

"Fuck, baby. You look good enough to eat!"

Brad had seen literally hundreds of women in their underwear, including multiple professional models. However, Taylor's body was the sexiest by far; her double D's looked huge on her svelte frame, yet there was barely any sag to them.

His hungry eyes traced her curves alongside her body, caressing her thighs, hips, legs and ass. "No wonder her ex couldn't manage to hold onto her. It takes a real man to handle all of this," he thought with a grin.

Taylor had never dressed up like this for Jim. Putting the financial constraints aside, she had never needed to try to seduce anyone, with men fawning over her wherever she went, regardless of what she was wearing.

That was before Brad. Although he clearly wanted to get into her pants as much as the rest of them, he had a room-filling ego and sex appeal to match her own. It was a challenge that she appreciated, knowing they both had to work at it to keep each other interested. Getting to show off her hourglass figure in new lingerie was one of the ways she did that.

Closing her eyes, Taylor ran her hands up her ripe body and through her hair, while swaying her hips to the music. As she lost herself to the beat's sensual rhythm, Brad eagerly peeled off his clothes and stroked himself while watching her.

She opened her big blue eyes and drank in her lover's rippling muscles before locking onto his exposed cock. As he stroked his thick shaft for her, Taylor's mouth watered at the thought of pushing it deep inside of her.

She leaned over the chair and stuck her ass out at him, knowing full well what the sight would do to him.

"Oh, you're really gonna get it now, slut!"

He lunged forward and grabbed her by both forearms. As he pulled her towards him, Taylor used the momentum to leap forward and straddle him. Their lips came together in a passionate kiss as Brad pulled her G-string off her hips and down her long legs until it was left dangling from one ankle...

***

In the apartment next door, Jim was curled up in the fetal position in bed, listening to the baby-making music next door. Ever since the work meeting with Taylor, listening to them had turned into torture usually saved for the seventh layer of hell. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold on.

Despite the fact she had smashed it into a million pieces, Jim still loved Taylor with all his heart and would take her back in a second. He was still clinging to the hope that she would come back to him after realizing what an ass Brad was.

"Oh, you're really gonna get it now, slut!"

At the sound of Brad's voice, Jim recoiled as if violently punched. He knew it was only a matter of time before the noises began... the gasps, moans and screams that were tearing his soul apart on a nightly basis. He rubbed at freshly forming tears and prayed that the thumping music would help drown out the sounds of sex.

***

On the other side of the wall, Taylor's completely exposed pussy was about to receive the pleasure it craved. She crawled on top of him, wearing only her bra, and gave a long, drawn out moan as she slowly slid all the way down Brad's big, thick erection and then slowly back up again.

They panted and grunted in unison as she rode him at a devilishly slow pace. Without breaking their erotic union, Brad remotely turned off the music.

Unfortunately for Jim, Brad wanted the pathetic ex next door to suffer as much as possible.

"Are you ready for this cock to really fuck you?" he said much louder than needed, "I know you're not used to big ones, but we will certainly change that."

Taylor knew precisely what was going on, but made no move to stop him. Nor did she tense up or admonish him. Instead, she continued to ride his cock while moaning extra loudly.

"No," she gasped, "you're so much bigger than him. I'm.. I'm not ready for.. ohhh..."

Over the past few days, following the most unprofessional work meeting she'd ever had, Taylor had become an active participant in Jim's torment. Knowing that her ex could hear everything through the thin walls was a massive turn-on. She knew it was cruel but she couldn't help it.

With Brad eagerly assisting her by grasping her ass cheeks in both hands, Taylor relished the feel of all that thickness sliding around deep inside her.

Reaching around behind her with both hands, Taylor unsnapped the back of her bra and slid the lacy straps down her shoulders. With the release in pressure, her luscious DD breasts sprang outward. Brad grabbed the bra by its lacy cups and pulled it the rest of the way off.

As she continued to move up and down on him, Brad reached out and filled his hands with her heaving breasts. He pinched her fully erect nipples and roughly fondled the soft surrounding flesh. He still couldn't get over how big and perky her tits were.

His lips kissed down her neck, intoxicated by her scent that was a mix of perfume, sweat and pheromones. He kissed and nibbled on her skin, making a glistening path towards her long, hard nipples, before eagerly feasting on them.

Taylor cooed and purred, as he licked and sucked her erect nipples. Her head was spinning from the feel of his hot, demanding lips on her breasts, the strong hands fondling her ass, the giant cock thrusting deep into her.

She yanked his head back by the hair and leant in to kiss him. Her lips slid sensually over his, gnawing and nibbling between deep, explorative licks. She gasped hotly into his mouth and pressed her body tighter against his, smashing her breasts into his muscular chest.

Gripping her lover's broad shoulders, she pushed him down onto the mattress and fell down on top of him, their bodies rubbing together lewdly as she continued to ride him.

Finally needing more control, Brad rolled them over on the bed so that he was on top and then really started to give it to her, going balls deep inside her pussy and bottoming out with every hard thrust. The bed's headboard began its familiar pounding against the wall.

Taylor looked down between her upthrust breasts and watched Brad's dick pump in and out of her, its entire mass glistening with her juices. She could feel her pussy clenching around the shaft, not wanting to let it go. The erotic sight was enough to set her over the precipice in her first climax of the night.

"Oh Brad... Oh god. I'm gonna cum - don't stop. Oh! OH! OHH! Uhhhhhhh Fuuuuck!!!"

Brad groaned along with her as her pussy spasmed around his cock. The exquisite sensation caused his toes to curl.

While she came down from her orgasm, Brad continued to penetrate her deeply, but slowed down his thrusts to keep himself in check. The longer he edged himself, the better the payout would be, and he wasn't ready to let go yet.

He took her beautiful face in both hands he leant down and covered her lips with his own while staring deeply into her eyes. They began to make slow, passionate love in the missionary position, but it didn't take long for Taylor to get her energy back.

For the next hour, they fucked slow and hard, wrestling through a series of positions, as if they were starring in the world's hottest porno. Every time his balls boiled with the need to explode, Brad slowed down, while continuing to penetrate her as deeply as possible.

Her begging moans were the ultimate turn-on for him, so he made sure to prolong each moan from her sexy mouth and tease her as long as possible before giving her what she needed and watching her eyes rolls back in her head.

Taylor had stopped counting her orgasms a while ago, but continued to marvel at Brad's sex god stamina. She had never been fucked like that before; she hadn't even known it was possible.

"Flip me over. Take me from behind," she begged him hotly.

He wasted no second in pulling out of her and getting her on her hands and knees, with her luscious ass staring right at his pulsing cock.

He slowly fed his thick cock back into her pussy in that position. From the way she was moaning, she had to be close to coming. Sure enough, once he was buried all the way inside her, her body shook and she came loudly.

"Oh God, you're so big," she groaned, her pussy already leaking with her juices. Her legs were so shaky after coming that Brad had to hold onto her ass firmly as he fucked her, sweat pouring off their perfect bodies. Taylor could feel how heavy his balls were, as they slapped against her cheeks with every deep thrust.

She squeezed her inner muscles, trying to coerce him into coming. She looked back at him over her shoulder with a smirk and squeezed again, which earned her a spank.

"You're being a naughty girl," he playfully chided and gave her another light spank, which made her squeal.

He leaned over, grabbing her right boob in his strong hand. With his hips flush against hers, he ground on her, while being close enough to hear even the softest of her moans.

As he caressed her body, she had another shivering climax, which made her squeeze his cock so tightly he almost lost control. Almost.

With a groan, he pulled out and rolled onto his back. His cock stood up, glistening with her wetness, and throbbed from having been denied release for so long.

Taylor sat up on her wobbly knees and looked at him coquettishly.

"We should really do something about this. This big boy deserves a good orgasm."

He smiled up at her before positioning her on top of him into a 69. In no time, loud sucking sounds and muffled groans of pleasure began to fill the room.

Brad's rock hard cock pulsed and throbbed in Taylor's mouth as his tongue slid inside of her aching pussy. She was sucking it sensuously, slowly taking more of it into her mouth while her tongue lashed rhythmically around the head, and her hands played with his long shaft and heavy balls.

Her hips instinctively pushed forward to press harder against his handsome face, as she tasted the mix of their collective love juices on his dick. His tongue slowly slid over her clit, sending chills through her body as her sweet nectar flowed into his thirsty mouth.

She let out a long, deep moan in reaction to the tingling his efforts were arousing within her, and she reciprocated the hard work, exploring the ripples and veins of his erection with her warm tongue. Deep in her throat, she could feel the thick head of his dick sliding ever further as she inhaled and swallowed rapidly.

Brad moved his hips ever so slightly, pushing them back and forth and gently fucking her eager mouth. At the same time, Taylor rolled her hips in rhythm with his motions, grinding against his rigid tongue and enjoying the magic he was performing on her clit.

***

A few feet away, Jim lay in his bed, bawling like a baby. It had been several minutes since he heard his former fiancé cry out with ecstasy.

It didn't occur to him to just grab his pillow and sleep on the couch in the living room. His mind was busy trying not to picture his ex-fiancé naked and writhing under some guy; or maybe she was on top now, Jim wasn't sure anymore.

He assumed both of their mouths were occupied, because the sounds died down for a few minutes. His eyelids were heavy with sleep; he tried to use this opportunity to fall into a hopefully dreamless sleep.

He was actually almost asleep when his reprise was shattered by an all too familiar sound.

"That's it baby! Suck my cock!" Brad's bellowing voice rang out.

***

Taylor did her best to keep her lips wrapped around his cock while in the 69 position, but it was getting difficult with the way he was pushing into her mouth.

Just when she thought he was getting ready to come, he pulled out of her mouth and tossed her on her back, while towering over her head at the edge of the bed.

She looked up at him with her big blue eyes and her sensuous mouth opened wide.

"C'mon baby, suck that cock! Show me how you take it all." Brad loudly shouted in encouragement. He absolutely loved how Taylor's body responded to the dirty talk.

She took more and more of his length between her lips with each word out of his mouth, until his balls tightened and threatened to unload.

He leaned over. His finger easily found her clit, making her squirm like never before.

As he continued to play with her and fuck her mouth, he heard her moans get higher and higher. Within a few seconds, she was squealing underneath him. He stroked her clit harder, until she had another wet orgasm.

Despite her state, she didn't stop her lavish attention on his cock and balls. However, she was finally in a position she could control and she wasn't going to let him get away this time.

With one hand on his taut ass and the other firmly holding the base of his throbbing shaft, she wrapped her wet lips around him. She moaned with his shaft deep down her throat, knowing the vibrations would soon set him off.

Brad's eyes closed, unable to regain control, as his gorgeous lover sucked him like there was no tomorrow. He felt how ready he was to explode all over her.

The image of what she'd look like completely covered in his come finally broke his will. With a loud groan of his own, he finally surrendered and opened the floodgates.

The first few pulses started deep down her throat, easily filling her mouth. As he managed to pull out, the next wave covered the lower half of her face, ran down her neck and painted her gorgeous tits.

It felt like he was coming for minutes. Taylor had never seen so much come before and in a strange way, she felt proud of being able to do this to him.

She smiled up at him after she had managed to swallow. Brad in return, still breathing hard, managed to plant an upside down kiss on her lips.

A few minutes later, finally satisfied, the couple crashed onto the bed after a brief cleanup. Brad lay next to Taylor, listening to her breathing. Her heartbeat was fast but regular and she was moving ever so slightly in her dazed but conscious state.