An Open Entanglement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
242 Followers

She turned to kiss him. Her lips found his, connecting in a sloppy, passionate way that spoke volumes.

"That was... fucking fantastic," she murmured, her eyes still not fully focused.

"Do you mean fantastic fucking?" he joked, before kissing her again, then rolling her onto her side and spooning her from behind. He pulled the covers over their naked bodies that seemed to fit against one another so perfectly.

"I could get used to this," was Taylor's last conscious thought.

Brad was thinking the exact same thing before he fell asleep.

***

Author's note: Thanks for reading the fifth chapter of Brad and Taylor's adventures and hope it was worth the wait. Please take a second to vote and drop some stars. All forms of feedback, public or private, are very welcome. Knowing what you enjoyed, or didn't, motivates me tremendously and helps shape the following chapters, as this series is a work in progress.

Lil_kitty
Lil_kitty
242 Followers