An Open Entanglement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor, I just told you I haven't seen any of them in weeks! You're being unfair."

"Unfair? Unfair is you bailing the instant this "Elise" calls and I get a post-it note about it, instead of an actual honest explanation. But whatever; that's not the point. The point is, these hookups don't mean anything. I'm not judging you, and really just trying to tell you, you're not the only one that wants or needs that freedom. We need to figure out how to communicate better, because I can't pretend I'm happy in a monogamous relationship. I need more outside of it. Just like you do."

Brad didn't look like he was having an easy time digesting her words.

"I don't have to tell you about it, if you don't want to know. Not like I want you to tell me things either. But we need to find a common ground," she pushed.

The more she pushed, the more he drew back.

"No, I... I want to... OK, maybe not. Look, I need to think about this. I haven't had time to sort my thoughts out and I think you'll admit this was a bit of an ambush."

Seeing the look on her face, he continued to explain himself.

"I'm not saying you weren't.. justified in wanting answers. And I know I'm the one that asked to have it all out without sarcasm or mind games.. But just.. I need time, OK?"

"Yeah, of course," Taylor said and got off the couch, trying to give him some space.

She couldn't really ask for more for the time being, given who she was dealing with. All things considered, it was going better than she'd thought it would.

"Come back and sit with me," he asked her and pulled her in close to his chest. "I'm not saying yes, but I'm not saying no either. I haven't had to think about these things in a very long time and I want to make the right decision. For both of us."

He kissed her, first slowly and tentatively, then almost possessively before breaking the kiss with a spark in his eyes.

"Soooo, makeup sex?"

***

Wednesday

It was surprisingly easy for Taylor to stroll down towards Kevin's office the next morning, having been emboldened by her talk with Brad the night before.

She tried to act completely casual, despite a certain giddiness she felt inside, as she leaned against the open doorway leading to Kevin's office.

"Good morning. Hope I'm not interrupting,"

Kevin was sitting at his desk, reading the paper with his door open, seemingly cavalier about his lack of work. Given it was his last week, really the last three days, no one was going to bat an eye.

He put down the paper and Taylor watched his serious face completely transform and break into a wide smile upon seeing her.

"It's a good morning now," he said, "Have a seat. You didn't need me to work on that fax machine for you, did you?"

She rolled her eyes in mock annoyance and took the comfy leather chair across from him.

"I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer."

She crossed her legs with slight emphasis. The slit in her pencil skirt allowed enough flexibility to do so and Taylor enjoyed it as Kevin seemed mildly distracted and lost some of his smoothness.

"Well, if you didn't need assistance with the, uhhh, fax machine, uhhh... Was there something else I can help you with?"

He managed to pry his eyes off her legs and make eye contact. Taylor felt the heat rise instantly. It took every ounce of willpower she had to not play with her hair or touch her ear.

"I was thinking about that drink."

"What drink?" he asked, but she could see a smile bubbling around the corner of his lips.

Once again, she fought the urge to bite her lip or fidget in any other way.

"The drink you're buying me tomorrow night," she declared confidently.

"Ahhh, that drink."

Kevin leaned back against his office chair, his body language confident and open. Taylor could imagine how it would feel to straddle him and let her hands roam around his broad chest. She knew exactly how his big hands would feel wrapped around her body.

"...Taylor?"

She realized her mind had wandered off for a few seconds. He smiled like he knew what she had been thinking about.

"I was asking if you had a place in mind, but if you have no preference, the bartender at the W lounge mixes a mean cocktail."

"Sounds good. I generally favor wine over other things, but this is a special occasion, so let's do it."

He seemed to hesitate before speaking again and his smile lost some of its brightness.

"Special? It's just.. Yesterday, you were very clear that this wouldn't be a good idea, and now I'm left wondering what changed your mind."

"I'm not sure if I can share that with you," Taylor smiled mysteriously, "at least, not just yet."

"You know I specialize in confidential information; I can keep a secret."

"Oh, but Kevin, there's no way I could afford your hourly rate."

"Depends on how many hours you'd need me for..." The sizzle in his smile was back, his dark eyes smoldering all the way into hers.

Taylor blushed and tried to brush it off with a low chuckle.

"For now, let's just say, well, I couldn't let you leave town without at least grabbing a drink with you."

"I'm glad you feel that way."

Neither of them said anything afterwards, enjoying a comfortable silence for a few minutes, gazing at each other in slight anticipation. Then Taylor stood up with a dazzling smile.

"Tomorrow then? After work?"

Kevin stood up, as well, to see her off, his manner professional and possessive all at once.

"Tomorrow is perfect. I'm looking forward to it."

Taylor could see it in his eyes that he meant it.

***

Taylor didn't know where the day went. Suddenly, she was dolled up and dressed up in a tight red tank top, black pants that showed off her ass wonderfully. She took a ride to the bar/club Steam with Annie, her roommate from law school, and Kate, who had returned from Ireland only a few hours ago, ready to party.

Kate, despite having traveled internationally, looked vibrant in a dark green dress that hugged her petite frame and her naturally curly red hair framing her face like a halo of flames. With the slight bit of makeup she had on, her eyes appeared even greener, while her lips were a sensual red.

Annie, on the other hand, had a classic black cocktail dress on that didn't necessarily highlight that her breasts were almost as big as Taylor's. Her more demure look with glasses and straight black hair hiding her dark eyes was broken up only by the glittery silver lipstick she wore.

With both Annie and Kate actively dating and sleeping around without a prominent partner to mention, their attention had quickly turned to Taylor, questioning her current relationship status, especially after her rocky engagement to Jim the loser.

"So you're shacking up.. With Brad.."

Kate's sentences were frequently interrupted by her sipping her drink. She was probably on her fourth, but Taylor and Annie weren't too far behind, all intent on having a good time.

Taylor thought she heard some doubt in Kate's tone, which was reasonable given the circumstances under which Kate had met Brad and ended up having sex with him.

"I wouldn't say shacking up, per se," she tried to defend herself and got cut off by her girlfriends laughing.

"Did he say he loooooved you?" Annie asked.

Annie, the party girl that always drank just a bit too much, was slurring her words.

"Yeah, totally... Lots of times..." The hesitation in Taylor's voice was clear to her girlfriends, tipsy or not.

"So if you're not shacking up.. Are you guys a couple? Like exclusive?"

Taylor could always trust Annie to get right to the point in any conversation regardless of the amount of alcohol being consumed.

"Actually, those aren't quite the right terms to describe what I and Brad have," she tried to explain, but could see Kate's face darkening at her response.

"Don't tell me he's still sleeping around with the entire town."

"Well, he most likely is," Taylor conceded.

"And you're OK with that?" Annie pressed, her expression half concerned, half curious.

"Who said I wasn't sleeping around either?" Taylor retorted with a grin, trying to play it off.

"No! You're not! Who are you sleeping with?" Kate was practically shaking Taylor's arm, in apparent disbelief that Taylor could be sleeping with anyone other than Brad.

It felt good to be able to openly talk about sex with other people while being in a relationship, without the attached guilt for once. It was a complete 180 from the time she had told Kate about sleeping with Brad while she was engaged to Jim.

"No one, right now. But I do have my eye on a guy, who's leaving town soon, and I'd love to give him a proper send-off, if you know what I mean." Taylor winked at her friends. "Kevin asked me out yesterday."

Kate's jaw dropped in the best way possible. "Oh. My. God! He is gorgeous!"

"Details for those of us out of the loop please," Annie said, before taking a large sip of her drink.

Kate was all too eager to describe Kevin. "He's only the most handsome man at the law firm. Tall, dark, handsome, with biceps that can crush walnuts. With, and I'm just guessing here, an enormous third leg."

Annie almost spat out her drink when she burst into laughter. "Taylor, I'd accept that date quickly, before Kate can move in on him."

Taylor smiled playfully at Kate. "I'm sure we can come to an understanding. Right, Kate?"

"I don't know," Kate teased, "It sounds like you booked him for his last available night in town all for yourself. Short of inviting me over for a threesome, I really don't think there's much you can do to make it up to me for hogging Kevin."

The way Kate said "threesome" struck an unexpected chord within Taylor. The memory of how she had fucked herself listening to Brad and Kate having sex next door, imagining herself with them and having multiple orgasms to that fantasy was suddenly very prominent, and it made her instantly wet. Then she also recalled Kate kissing her at the office, which had left her confused, but definitely weak in the knees.

To top it all off, her brain, somewhat affected by the alcohol, replayed her conversation with Brad from the day before, where he had so generously allowed her to be with women. Taylor could fool around with a woman just to get back at him for that remark.

Even though Taylor hadn't seriously entertained a sapphic affair before, in that moment, there was no denying the attraction between her and Kate. She decided to play into it.

"I mean... There must be something else I can do," she offered in a mock sweet tone, before deliberately biting her lower lip.

The playful tone of Kate changed to something a little.. darker. "Are you propositioning me, Taylor? Because, say yes and I'll have you right here right now."

The somewhat hungry look in Kate's eyes made Taylor even wetter.

"I'll think about it. Ask me in half an hour," Taylor replied, trying to keep her response coy and playful, when she knew exactly where she wanted the evening to go.

***

Half an hour later, Taylor found herself dancing with Kate. Annie had left for home a few minutes ago, but Kate had insisted she and Taylor stay for one more song. Feeling more and more comfortable with where things might go, Taylor had stayed with the redhead.

"Beautiful mistakes. I make inside my head, she's making in my bed. And I will lie awake, making beautiful mistakes." The girls softly sang along to the song.

Not so subtly, Kate moved in closer to Taylor.

"It's been half an hour. Do you want to make some beautiful mistakes with me?" Kate's tone was hopeful, her breath hot in Taylor's ear.

"One kiss won't make me a lesbian, right?"

"One kiss from me might," Kate replied with a confident smirk.

"I bet you say that to all the girls." Taylor smiled at her teasingly.

"Only if they're as irresistible as you are."

Despite being a few inches shorter than Taylor, Kate had no problem pulling the blonde's face down to hers. Caught up in the music and the alcohol and Kate's confidence, Taylor gave in.

After the kiss, Taylor could feel both of them trying to catch their breath, as if the kiss had sucked all the air out of their lungs.

"Let's get outta here," Kate offered, referencing one of their shared movie favorites.

"I'd like that."

They left the bar and managed to get an Uber back to Taylor's place. They didn't speak much or really do anything until they were through the front door to the apartment that Taylor shared with Brad.

"Brad?" Kate asked vaguely, as they came into the apartment.

"Out with his bros," Taylor said, fumbling with the light switch, turning it on and off, suddenly not knowing what to do. The confidence and certainty from the alcohol was starting to wear off.

Kate closed the door decisively, before turning the light on.

Taylor backed away from Kate a little bit.

"I've never really..." She didn't finish her line of thought, but Kate seemed to understand.

"It's OK. We have all night. We can go as slow as you like." Kate kissed Taylor, backing her up against the living room wall with small but deliberate steps. "Unless you want to stop?"

With Kate's hands slowly stroking her sides, Taylor regained some of the certainty she'd had earlier at the bar. She shook her head and leaned in for another kiss, hungry to explore.

She could feel her best friend's hands reach around and cup her ass through the skinny jeans. Their bodies were pressed together so tightly Taylor could literally feel the heat building. She moaned into Kate's mouth as their tongues started wrestling.

As the kiss grew deeper, Taylor found herself gripping Kate by the shoulders and flipping them so the petite redhead was now pinned between the hard wall and Taylor's hot body.

She watched as Kate finally broke the kiss with short breath and stared at her cleavage with hungry eyes. Under that gaze, Taylor pulled down the straps of her top and bra down her right shoulder and Kate lost no time in latching onto Taylor's right breast.

They both moaned at the contact. Kate's mouth was so wet and warm on Taylor's nipple, her hands kneading the soft skin and pawing at the other strap to expose Taylor fully.

The top came down without much resistance. Kate then quickly worked Taylor's bra and dropped it to the ground.

"You are... gorgeous," Kate said breathily, before leaning in to latch onto Taylor's other nipple.

Taylor didn't know what to do with her hands. She briefly rested them on Kate's red curls, before daring to slide them down Kate's sides and cupping her ass.

That only encouraged the redhead more.

Next thing Taylor knew, Kate was pinching her nipples and nibbling on the sensitive skin. She thrust her chest out more into the redhead's hands, her moans louder with each pinch.

"Harder, please," Taylor moaned, her hands instinctively back in Kate's hair, holding onto the curls tightly and pressing her head closer.

Kate pulled back with an evil smile.

"Later. If you behave."

Leaning a bit backwards, Kate created enough space between their bodies to go for the zipper on Taylor's skinny jeans. Taylor felt her undo the jeans and slowly slide them down her hips and legs, until they caught in her heels. Kate quickly took off the shoes and the pants, leaving Taylor wearing only her black panties, while Kate was still fully dressed in her dark green dress and black heels.

With Taylor barefoot and Kate in high heels, the redhead was momentarily slightly taller than her hostess.

"Why don't you take me to your bedroom now?"

Kate's whisper in her ear sent shivers down Taylor's spine. She turned, wiggling her ass at her friend, and walked to the bedroom. With each step, she could feel Kate's eyes on her and couldn't believe how turned on she was at the thought of seeing her best friend naked on her bed. And of what would happen afterwards.

She didn't have to wonder for long. Once they were in the bedroom, Kate slammed the door shut behind her and enthusiastically pushed Taylor onto her back on the bed.

Taylor didn't stay down long. Chuckling, she stood back up and sauntered a few steps over to Kate.

"You are way too dressed to be pushing anybody around in my bedroom."

Leaning in for a kiss, Taylor put her hands onto Kate's chest, then encircled her neck to find the zipper. She pulled it down Kate's back. The dark green dress peeled away like a slithering snake to reveal black panties similar to Taylor's, but no bra.

Taylor stared at Kate's body. Her pale skin was beautiful, covered in freckles in certain areas, her perky breasts pointing right at Taylor.

With a smirk, Kate pushed Taylor onto the bed again and then stepped out of her heels.

Taylor propped herself up on her elbows, watching as Kate climbed onto the bed and straddled her thigh.

The thin fabric covering Kate's pussy felt flimsy. Watching her best friend slowly grind on her leg, Taylor felt more and more of her skin. The wetness seeped through soon. It was unbelievably arousing, knowing she was the reason Kate was getting wet enough to soak through her underwear already.

She sat up without moving her leg and kissed Kate. She was braver and more deliberate with her hands this time, cupping the smaller set of breasts no less vigorously than she would have her own.

As the kiss grew, Kate slowly put her weight on Taylor until they ended up in a horizontal position. Taylor could feel Kate's heartbeat against hers. Soon after, she could also feel Kate's hand between her legs.

Kate pulled back from the kiss to watch Taylor's face, as her fingers grazed the sensitive skin between the blonde's legs, tugging on the fabric of the panties and teasing. It made her smirk to see Taylor's mouth opening wantonly, slightly in protest, as she continued the tease.

"You like that?"

Kate gently brushed her thumb against Taylor's clit over the panties and watched the blonde blush quietly. She went back to teasing the inside of Taylor's thighs, her fingers crawling ever so close to the hot and increasingly wet core.

"Do you want me to touch you.. Here?" Kate whispered as she brushed her finger against the wet spot on Taylor's panties.

All Taylor could do was nod. Vigorously.

Kate brought her hand up and caressed Taylor's full lips. The blonde's usually baby blue eyes were a darker shade from arousal, but focused entirely on what Kate was doing. She welcomed Kate's soft fingers into her mouth and even dared to graze them with her tongue.

Taylor held her breath when she felt Kate move her hand back between their legs. The redhead seemed to enjoy the power she held. Taylor waited in almost submissive anticipation, hoping Kate would finally touch her where she ached to be touched.

Kate would have loved nothing more than to prolong the sweet agony for both of them, but there was only so much anticipation a girl could handle. As she felt her own panties practically melt from her wetness, she knew she needed to move things forward.

They shared a mutual hiss when Kate's fingers finally breached Taylor's panties and felt the smooth skin. Guided by the wetness, Kate could no longer hold back and sank an exploring finger inside Taylor's soaking wet pussy.

Taylor felt the finger slide inside her so easily, but she needed more. She gently ground her hips against Kate's hand, angling to get more contact, more friction, more anything. The way she was wound up promised a very quick orgasm and she wanted it so badly.

"Please," Taylor moaned, lifting her hips up slightly to meet Kate's hand.

Kate's green eyes shone darkly at Taylor's tone. She slipped in another finger and rotated her hand until her thumb could rest on Taylor's clit. Once Taylor's eyes closed, Kate started to pump her fingers in and out, feeling the juices coat her hand more with every move.

"Yesss, oh God," Taylor whimpered quietly. All she could do was rock her hips against Kate's hand and feel the warmth rising up through her body.