An Open Entanglement Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate leaned down and caught Taylor's lips in a hard, demanding kiss, as she continued to finger her. Without losing her grip on Taylor's clit, Kate slowly curled her fingers inside her and increased the pace.

Taylor moaned against Kate's mouth, unable to do much else but let the orgasm take over. She felt her core shake as Kate built her up to the breaking point.

"I'm coming. Please, don't stop.. Don't stop.."

There was no way Kate was stopping. She leaned down to catch Taylor's nipple between her lips and nibbled on it, until she could feel Taylor's pussy squeezing her fingers.

"Come for me, Taylor," she said quietly, watching eagerly as the blonde's back arched and her moaning became incoherent. Taylor's orgasm seemed to crest and crash like waves, one after the other.

Kate continued to massage her clit and finger her until Taylor stopped shaking and melted onto the bed.

Slowly, Taylor opened her eyes, remembering she was not with any partner, but with Kate. She smiled and pulled Kate's face down to kiss her again.

"You made me really wet," she giggled girlishly in an attempt to get over her sudden shyness.

"Well," Kate started with a smug grin, "I've been told I'm pretty fucking good in bed. But it certainly helps to hear it now and again."

Kate rolled Taylor onto her side and spooned her. Her hands naturally found Taylor's breasts and grabbed a handful, toying with the nipples, as she planted kisses on her neck and back. Taylor's legs opened to try and distract Kate's hand from her breasts to move down to her pussy.

When Kate didn't voluntarily lower her hand, Taylor held it and moved it herself to between her legs. Her clit was aching to be touched again; Taylor sighed contently when Kate started playing with her.

"Are you being needy?" Kate teased her. As she nibbled on Taylor's ear, her fingers slid into her pussy again, poised all the better to massage her g-spot. Kate figured she'd have to get at least a few more orgasms out of Taylor before the blonde would be down to return the favor.

Taylor ground onto Kate's hand more and more, encouraging her girlfriend to finger her faster and deeper. With Kate nibbling on her neck and whispering naughty little things in her ear, it didn't take much longer for Taylor to orgasm a second time, soaking Kate's hand in the process.

"Good girl," Kate whispered and pushed Taylor back onto her back, then moved down between the blonde's legs.

Taylor spread her legs with no hesitation to reveal her smooth pussy all shiny and wet from her two orgasms. When Kate's tongue darted out and flicked her clit, Taylor moaned. As much as she tried to keep watching the redhead eat her out with amazing skill, her head fell back in pleasure and she let Kate do whatever she wanted to do to her.

Instead of slowing down, Kate continued to nibble on Taylor's clit and didn't take too long to slide her fingers into her, now confidently pumping in and out at a rapid pace to make the blonde's toes curl in ecstasy.

Taylor came a third time and finally pushed Kate away as gently as possible.

"You are sooo good at this," Taylor cooed somewhat incoherently as her body still twitched in recovering from multiple orgasms.

"It only gets better from here," Kate promised. She climbed back up and laid down next to Taylor.

Taylor initiated the kiss. She was used to licking her juices off partners' faces, but Kate still felt different. Her skin so smooth, her lips much tastier somehow... Taylor playfully licked the corners of Kate's mouth and down her chin, savoring her own taste on another woman.

The kiss grew longer with both women moaning and softly grinding on each other. Without thinking, Taylor moved her hand between Kate's legs to find her friend soaking wet.

"Is that all for me?"

Kate smirked and opened her legs a bit to push Taylor's dainty fingers inside of her pussy.

"It is. And I'm going to be a very happy girl if you keep touching me the way you like being touched. Just give it a try."

Almost imperceptibly, Taylor paused to take a small breath, readying herself for unknown territory. Considering how confident she usually felt during sex with men, being with a woman was a bit of a daunting task, but she felt ready.

She gently stroked Kate's clit up and down, gathering her wetness and smearing it all over her folds. Once she was satisfied with the amount of lubrication, she applied more pressure on her clit, stroking more and more insistently and letting Kate's moans guide her.

Taylor felt Kate angle her hips forward towards her, which she knew meant ready for fingering based on her own body language, and slowly slid in two fingers into Kate's expecting pussy.

The way Kate moaned with her green eyes closed made her look so beautiful that Taylor caught her lips in a passionate kiss, tongues intertwined, as she fingered the redhead harder and harder. She could feel Kate's heart beating faster against her, with their soft breasts mashing together.

Kate pulled back to say, "I want three fingers inside of me, now."

Taylor pulled her fingers and brought them to her mouth, sucking on each finger without breaking eye contact to get her first taste of Kate. When the redhead whined at the sight, as Taylor suspected she would, she moved her hand back down and penetrated Kate with three fingers as requested. It felt so warm and wet, inviting Taylor deeper and deeper, until she could feel Kate's core shake.

"Just keep.. Going.." Kate whispered, her head falling back.

It was incredible for Taylor to watch herself pleasure her best friend. She found it easy enough to read Kate's body language and figure out just how gentle or rough she wanted it. She maintained her pace. Kate flushed all over before Taylor felt her pussy clamping down on her fingers.

"Fuck me harder now, " Kate pleaded.

Taylor was happy to try. She could feel Kate's orgasm coursing through her, but understood her friend meant to get rolling orgasms, starting one before the previous one ended, in a cascade that proved all too delicious a sight to watch.

Taylor continued to finger fuck Kate as hard as she could and watched Kate squirm. Her moans got higher as she neared each orgasm, subsiding for a little in between and picking back up again with each wave.

She pressed her palm against Kate's mound, finally able to get some pressure on her clit, which took Kate over the edge. She came violently and squeezed Taylor's fingers so hard, she couldn't move.

They both fell back onto the bed on their sides, facing each other, before Kate rolled onto her back with a dreamy smile. She turned her head toward Taylor.

"That was amazing."

Taylor watched her friend, as Kate took a few minutes to calm down and catch her breath.

"So, how do I taste?" Kate asked with a sly grin.

"Sweet, like honey," was Taylor's reply, as she leaned in for another kiss.

"You really should try it from the source then," Kate suggested.

Taylor smiled and nodded. Then she slowly made her way down Kate's body, tracing a path with wet kisses, enjoying the soft and smooth curves.

Kate's pussy looked inviting. Warm and extremely wet after all the orgasms, Taylor found she couldn't get enough of Kate's scent.

"Just take your time," Kate encouraged. Taylor guessed she wasn't in too much of a hurry after the string of orgasms she'd had already and it helped take some of the pressure out of the moment.

Tentatively, she licked Kate's clit a few times and enjoyed both the taste and the way it made Kate moan. Then she started licking around her slit, gently caressing the lips and making her way in.

***

Brad came home to find the living room dark and the bedroom door closed.

"Taylor?" he called out, his stomach tightening slightly, despite his buzz, with the stress of something being possibly wrong.

He heard giggling. When he knocked on the bedroom door, a different but still familiar voice answered.

"Taylor can't come to the door right now, but please leave a message after the knock."

He smiled upon hearing Kate's voice and had to admit he was somewhat surprised she and Taylor were apparently hooking up.

"You guys need a hand in there? Or two? Or something else that can also be quite helpful?" he offered with some hope.

"Nope, all good here. We'll see you in the morning, stud." Kate yelled through the closed door, although he could hear an undertone of moaning.

"OK. Just remember, I'll be right here if you change your mind."

He grinned, remembering how much of a fight Taylor had put up when he'd suggested she hook up with girls. And there she was, in bed with her best friend, pretty much only a day after the big talk.

As much as he understood the significance of their talk and the validity of certain arguments, he was still going to make sure to tease Taylor about this.

***

Taylor froze upon hearing Brad's voice, somewhat in a panic, while her mouth closed on Kate's clit. At her friend's nudging, after Brad had quieted down, she resumed her efforts in eating Kate out for the first time.

With Kate's fingers going through her blonde hair, Taylor assumed she was doing an OK job. Again, pulling from what she liked, she tried to combine her tongue and fingers, and found Kate really liked that, too.

"Yessss," Kate hissed, as Taylor's nose brushed against her clit.

As Kate's hips gently ground on her face, Taylor sucked on her clit and continued to finger her, reaching her g-spot easily after all the stimulation. When Taylor managed to get her tongue inside Kate's pussy, the redhead's hips bucked.

"Oh yes, fuck me with your tongue. You're going to make me come so hard, Taylor, yes yes yes!"

The women found the perfect rhythm, edging Kate to another orgasm, which made her louder with every thrust of Taylor's tongue.

"Fuck, I'm clooooose, yes, right.. There.. More.. More.. Fuck, I'm coming, oh gooooood!"

Kate's pussy tightened and squeezed repeatedly, almost clutching at Taylor's tongue. The blonde managed to get her tongue out and gently licked her friend through the orgasm, lapping at the sweet juices as they poured out.

Taylor didn't stop until Kate had come down completely. She looked up to see Kate's post-orgasm face, a satisfied smirk on her lips and half-closed eyes.

After wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, Taylor went back up to lay down next to Kate, facing her.

"Who knew you'd be such a natural," Kate murmured behind closed eyes with the smile remaining on her lips.

Taylor couldn't resist leaning in for yet another kiss and their bodies melted against one another, legs intertwined as the kiss grew longer and more passionate.

"Any chance your toys are close by? I'd really love to fuck you with one of your dildos."

As unexpected as it was, Kate's question made Taylor blush furiously, before she gingerly reached under the side of her bed to pull out the very same rabbit vibrator she'd fucked herself with while listening to Brad fuck Kate.

"Ah, nice choice. Now lay back down for me, gorgeous," Kate said, gently pushing Taylor onto her back.

***

Both Taylor and Kate came many more times that night, taking turns using the vibrator on each other and switching to their mouths and fingers for slightly less intense, but still toe-curling orgasms. They were sometimes quiet and sometimes quite vocal, with no regard to the time of the night.

Brad had listened in for about 5 minutes, before deciding to give them a bit more privacy. He grabbed the wireless headphones he had synched to the TV and watched half an action movie before curling up on the couch to sleep.

He kind of woke up to the sounds of one of the girls coming loudly, chuckled to himself, then went back to sleep.

***

Author's note: Thanks for reading the sixth chapter of Brad and Taylor's adventures and hope it was worth the wait. Please take a second to vote and drop some stars. All forms of feedback, public or private, are very welcome. Knowing what you enjoyed, or didn't, motivates me tremendously and helps shape the following chapters, as this series is a work in progress.