An Open Family Ch. 01 - Sisterly Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda lay next to her sister, still bottomless, and smiled at her. "Thanks for showing him a good time baby sis." She said, reaching out to stroke her sister's face. "Surprised how eager you were to do anal. Didn't it hurt? I tried it with Harry once, he's way too girthy for me."

"I love anal. I'm always surprised when I hear other women don't to be honest." She giggled. "My ass is just built different I guess."

Brenda laughed and playfully slapped her sister's behind. "Built perfectly." She grinned, squeezing it a little.

Becky didn't seem to mind the touch too much. She laughed as well and scootched a little bit closer towards her big sister, "You looked kinda hot over there, in your chair, I glanced over at you a few times." She grinned. "Bad enough I fucked my sister's husband... twice. Apparently I also get off seeing her play with her pussy." She giggled. "I think I'm just a little bit fucked up."

"Me too." Brenda whispered, pushing some hair out of Becky's face. Their eyes were fixed on each others. Becky took a deep breath and closed her eyes, pushing her face forward just a couple inches more until her mouth met Brenda's. They kissed for three, maybe four minutes. Becky withdrew and shook her head. "Still nothing. Sorry."

Brenda smiled sadly. "It's fine. Probably better that way," she told Becky, though inside she ached for more, the sensation of her sister's tongue still present in her mouth.

"Can I sleep here tonight though? With you two?" Becky asked. Brenda nodded and held her sister tight, putting the fact that they were both naked out of mind. Harry turned off the light and rolled over to hold Becky on the other side, his hands on Brenda's hands.

---------

Becky had to leave the next day. She hugged her sister and brother-in-law tightly and promised she'd be back soon. "And if does something comes up, we're still definitely all doing Christmas together right? That will be fun." She said, giving Harry a wink and heading to her car in the driveway.

After she'd gone Brenda wanted to be alone for a bit. She went out into the backyard and stared into the pool that had been emptied for the winter. She thought about her relationships with her cousins. Charlie who she'd lost her virginity to, Eric whose virginity she'd taken and Monica who'd been the first girl she'd ever kissed. Out of all of them, only Monica had been a third cousin. She wasn't even sure if she was technically blood related to Eric. But still, did it matter? They were still family, it was incest, just as much incest as her strong desires to fuck her little sister. The barrier of Becky's heterosexuality saved them from possibly making a big mistake.

But wait, would it have been a mistake? Was any of that exactly wrong or damaging? She and her cousins all been about the same age when they 'explored' together. When she'd met up with her them after she and Harry opened their marriage, they all seemed well adjusted and were happy to have a little fun again. Monica had come out as a lesbian and had even thanked Brenda for helping her realize her sexuality (good god did she thank her). And Becky, who was a grown adult woman, she'd slept with her brother-in-law and Brenda had watched, touching herself, heavily aroused in large part due to Becky and her presence there. Becky had gone home with happier than Brenda had ever seen her.

Brenda stood by the pool's edge for a long time, contemplating the ethics of incest. Harry came into the backyard and put his arm around her. "You okay? Me and your sister... it didn't like upset you or anything?"

She looked up at her husband curiously. "Why, has it been bothering you?"

"A little. I mean your sister is gorgeous and we had a wonderful time, in fact I actually had more little fun when you were there watching. But still, I'm just worried maybe we went too far. When we started had that rule, we said no one either of us were too familiar with, so it wouldn't get awkward."

"Right and we threw out that rule pretty quickly when it was clearly too restrictive and neither of us really minded." Brenda replied, smiling.

"Not even your sister? I mean if you slept with my brother... god that would just piss me off. To picture you and him..."

Brenda burst out laughing. "No offense Harry but I don't think it would be possible for me to ever be drunk enough to sleep with Travis."

Harry laughed too. "No offense taken."

"I mean I like you, I like Becky, I want both of you to have a good time, so why not. You both enjoyed yourselves. Is like with me and Drew, you liked that. The two of you are basically like brothers. Known each other since college."

Harry smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that was fun to watch. Him and you together. It felt a little fucked up... but in a hot way."

"Exactly. And god, when you double teamed me with him." Brenda said, sighing at the thought of that memory. "God that was a fun afternoon.

So let's amend that rule then," Harry proposed, "nobody the other person hates."

"Deal." Brenda held her her husband back, placing an arm around his waist. "Other than people we hate though, it's pretty much just free reign right? We can screw whoever we want?"

"I suppose it is now... I mean we've already been with each others friends... I've been with your sister, who's left right?"

"Yeah and we're okay with it, which is weird right? We should be more weirded out about it."

Harry smiled. "I think we're just different to most couples Brenda. A couple of the women I've dated, they were in open relationships too at one point. Were surprised we'd held it together for so long since theirs led to break-ups almost immediately."

Brenda nodded. "I've heard the same... not from any of the women though..."

"Yeah I haven't heard it from the guys I've been with either. Maybe that's a factor?" He shrugged, gave Brenda a tight side-hug and a kiss on the head.

"I was thinking Pizza tonight?" He asked, turning towards the house.

Brenda smiled. "Order my usual, ask Sam what he wants. I'm just gonna be out here a little longer."

Harry nodded and went back inside the house.

Brenda stared into the empty pool and muttered to herself, "Whoever we want, huh?"

12