Mom Walks In

Story Info
Jessica walks in on her son and daughter having sex.
4.5k words
4.61
198.6k
289

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/23/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers

Jessica heard them fucking again as she was walking up the stairs with the laundry. She chuckled softly to herself. They thought they were being so discreet about it. Smarter kids would have waited until she was out of the house, but they were a couple of very horny teenagers, what did she expect?

Most mothers would have fretted, torn their hair out, cried and screamed at them. They were lucky she wasn't most mothers. They made a lot of noise while doing it and as far as she could tell it was healthy. And from the amount of condom wrappers she found in both of their rooms while tidying up, they were both using protection, which she also appreciated.

She did worry that they thought their relationship was sustainable, that they might try to 'make it work' or something. Though when she saw the two interacting around the house with the same sort of sibling rivalry as when they were kids, those fears were put to rest. However, she then became worried that this might cause friction between the two in the future, when they inevitably did start seeing other people. But she put those worries aside, her children were adults now, even if they didn't always act like it. This was a life experience they could figure this out on their own.

Both of them were out of high school. Her eldest, Sophia, was 19 and attending a local art school. Her son Ryan, 18, had been doing a few odd jobs around town while he saved for college. She was proud of them both for getting on with their lives, though hoped they were still living at home because the economy was bad and not for each other.

Jessica made her rounds of all the bedrooms upstairs, putting away the freshly laundered clothes into drawers. All that was left was Sophia's clothes but she and Ryan were busy in her room right now. She wanted to respect their privacy but still, she had a job to do while these two thought they could just be having sex in the middle of the day instead of helping out around the house. So she prompted to open the door without knocking, walking in very casually and putting the clothes into Sophia's drawers. "Don't mind me." she told her very perplexed children.

The two of them lay frozen. Ryan had his top off and his pants around his ankles, his cock deep inside of his sister. Sophia's pants were on the floor, her lacy gray panties pushed aside. Her top had been pulled up exposing the pink bra underneath. She lay underneath her brother, motionless. They both remained in that position, their faces bright red, their hearts racing with fear as their mom hummed cheerfully, hanging up her daughter's sweaters neatly in the closet.

Jessica turned to them confused. "No seriously," she said with a kind smile, "You don't have to stop at my account, feel free to keep going, just make sure you two are conscious of each other's needs and communicating properly, okay?" she told them, before turning to leave.

Sophia and Ryan looked at each other in utter confusion. "But... wait... Mom?!" Sophia cried out. "For fucks sake, get off me Ryan!" she yelled, pushing her brother off and sliding out from underneath him. "Mom you aren't mad?" she asked, pulling her top down, though the wet between her legs was still very much exposed.

"Do you want me to be mad?" Mom asked with a smirk, standing casually in the doorway. "Look, just be more careful around you father than you are with me, I don't know how he'd take it."

Both of them looked very embarrassed now. It was Ryan's turn to speak. "So... you knew... all this time that me and her?" He asked, standing up too, kicking off his pants that were still wrapped around his ankles, his cock still fully erect, his mother eying it a little.

"Well... I think I've known for about a year." She replied, placing the empty laundry basket outside of the bedroom door and moving back into the room. "That's pretty much how long I've been hearing you through the walls anyway. Has it been going on longer?" she asked, amused.

"Kind of..." admitted Sophia. "We were just sort of touching and kissing and stuff before that we weren't... you know... full on."

Jessica nodded slowly. "Okay. But what about other people, other relationships? Ryan, I'm sure I've seen you bring a girl over once or twice?"

Ryan shrugged. "This isn't like a relationship..."

"Ew." Sophia said with a giggle. "Yeah we're not 'in love'." She laughed. "But I mean, he's kinda hot and I'm very hot and, I dunno, we thought why not?"

Ryan smirked and nodded. "Yeah it's like a casual thing... is that okay?"

Jessica held up her hands. "Hey, as long as you are on the same page. All I care about is that nobody is getting hurt here. You two kids have fun."

She was about to turn to leave once more when Sophia decided to ask, "So wait, when you say you can hear us through the walls... you mean you've been listening to us having sex?"

It was Jessica's turn to blush. "I um... well, you two are very loud and the walls are quite thin. Neighbors probably think we're running a bordello in here or something," she smirked.

Sophia laughed. "Holy shit! you're into it aren't you?!" Jessica turned redder still. Ryan had to laugh with his sister. "Holy shit!" Sophia said again. "You were like, actively like listening and getting off on it?"

"How dare you? I am your mother!" Jessica reminded her daughter, giving her a stern look, though her mouth quickly broke into a smile again. "But... yes that's basically accurate." She had to laugh herself. She had indeed been listening to them, getting off to them, occasionally touching herself. Once she'd even put a glass up to the wall to get better audio while she shoved her hand deep into her pants and pleasured herself. She told her children all of this as the three of them fell into fits of laughter. "I'm sorry," she sighed, wiping a tear of mirth from her eye, "I guess I'm just a terrible mother."

"Don't say that." said Ryan, still chuckling a little, moving forward to hold his mother, his sister following suit. They all began laughing loudly again when they realized the two were both naked, the whole situation was just absurd. Crazier still was how into it they all seemed to be.

"You know Mom..." Sophia giggled, "You don't have to listen outside... you can just stay and watch if you want..." Her face turned even redder when she realized what she'd just suggested. Jessica too, blushed harder at her daughter's offer. The two women stopped laughing.

Jessica looked at her daughter and smiled. "I think I'd like that." she said, a little quietly, placing a gentle hand on her cheek.

Ryan too had stopped laughing going quiet as he watched his mom and sister. The thought of being watched by Jessica made his cock throb. But then another thought came to mind. "Or... you could join in..." he blurted out. Both women turned to look at him, stunned. He looked embarrassed. "Sorry... too far?"

Jessica laughed. "I think we're way past too far at this point honey." She grinned, moving toward her son and placing her hand on his cheek. Then she leaned in, putting her lips to his ear. "But is your big sister not enough, you really want to fuck your Mommy as well?" Her fingers wrapped around his hard shaft. He gulped and his cock throbbed even harder. Jessica laughed hard again. "How about you Sophia?" She asked, withdrawing from her son and turning back to her daughter, placing a hand on Sophia's waist. "It okay with you if this old lady joins in your fun?"

Sophia looked at her Mom with wanting eyes. "I...I'd be fine... I mean I wouldn't mind... you're not old, you're still beautiful Mom." Ryan nodded in agreement.

"Yeah you are Mom. Like super hot," he added.

Jessica grinned and sighed. She looked at both her children. Sophia was a mini version of her in a lot ways, same height, though not as curvy or bottom heavy, but same long, curly brown hair, same gorgeous brown eyes, those lips too, and that nose. Her son was half a foot taller than either of them, a much shorter crop of the same curly brown locks on his head, same brown eyes. He was broad shouldered, quite muscular, and that cock of his... Jessica bit her lip.

Did she seriously want to do this? Something inside her definitely wanted to. "Okay, you two cannot tell your father about any of this, okay." She moved back a couple steps and took off her clothes, tossing aside the t-shirt and track pants she was wearing, stepping forward again in just her underwear. Her children stood there watching her strip in silence and awe, occasionally exchanging glances with one another.

All three of them were a little nervous as Jessica stepped forward towards them. She kissed them both lightly on the lips, Sophia first, then Ryan, alternating between the two, each kiss becoming more sensual than the last. All the while, they moved gradually back over to the bed, holding each other. Jessica let her kids kiss for a bit (and boy were they going at it), while she clambered onto the bed, pulling her panties off and reclining on Sophia's pillows as she watched the two. She stroked herself slowly, her finger running up and down her slit before moving up a bit to slowly rub and rotate her clit.

"I think we're neglecting Mom." Ryan said with a chuckle, lips still locked with his sister.

"Well, let's give her some attention then," giggled Sophia, finishing up with her brother before turning to Jessica and climbing onto the bed herself, Ryan following behind.

Jessica, laughed, "I'm fine kids, really, don't let me interrupt your fun as well. It's cute how hot you are for each other."

They giggled and shook their heads. "Come on Mom, we want you to be left out." Sophia said, giving her mother a long sensuous kiss as her fingers stroked her pussy softly. Jessica sighed softly at her daughter's touch. Ryan joined in, pressing his lips to her neck. His longer, thicker fingers joining his sister's slender ones, Jessica's moans becoming a little louder.

Jessica had never been in a threesome before. The feeling was magical, being stimulated by two people at once, enhanced all the more by who she was doing it with. There was a voice in her head telling her that she was sick and perverted for doing this with her own kids, but that voice just made her wet.

Her children swapped over, Ryan taking Jessica's lips, giving her his slightly rougher but more wanton kisses. Sophia's own lips moved down from her mother's chin and neck, down to the top of her breasts. She withdrew her hand from between her mom's legs, leaving Ryan there alone. Her hands instead reached around her mother's back and unclasped her bra, tossing it aside and placing her right breast and nipple into her mouth. "Oh fuck..." Jessica let out as Sophia grinned below.

Ryan smirked and left his mother's mouth, moving down to take her other large breast in his mouth. One of his large hands reached up to grip it as he sucked passionately on her nipple, while his other continued to stroke and finger her below. His sister next to him, swirled her tongue around her mother's areola, first clockwise then counter clockwise, her smiling eyes looking up at her all the while. She moved one of her delicate fingers back down and found her mother's clit, rubbing and rotating it at the same pace as her sucking above.

Jessica's moans steadily became louder and her breath became heavier. She held each of her children's heads in her hands as they continued to take her heavy tits in their mouths. She felt her first orgasm of the evening and moaned loudly, releasing something wet and a little sticky onto her kids' fingers. "Oh Fuck!" She cried out, a lot louder than before. "What is happening right now?" She murmured, feeling light-headed, her breath heavy, grinning broadly. "You two, are amazing," she said, feeling a strange sense of pride.

Sophia let go of her Mom's nipple and rested her chin on the top of her breast. "Just practice. Ryan here is great to train with." she grinned, withdrawing her hand from her Mom to give her brother's ass a playful pat and squeeze. Ryan gave his Mom's breast one last hard suck and kiss before withdrawing too. "Yeah, that's how this started. We uh... wanted to practice kissing..." He said, his face burning, as memories of his younger, more sexually nervous self came flooding back. Sophia smirked at the memories, placing a loving hand on her brother's face. "Yeah, wasn't long before we were practicing other things as well," she said with a grin.

She smiled warmly at her two children. What mother wouldn't want this. They were helping each other, making each other better, really getting along. To her it was all very sweet. She moved her hands from the back of their heads to gently stroking their bare backs. "So... are you each other's 'firsts' then?" she asked curiously. They both pulled faces as they tried to figure it out.

"I don't think he was my first kiss... but he may have been my first like full on making out with..." she considered.

"Yeah same with me." Ryan said. "She wasn't my first like sex though... but she was my first like good sex... cause the first time I messed up and then Sophia showed me how."

Sophia smirked. "Yeah it's kinda the same with me too. Remember by boyfriend Patrick, he was my first and terrible in bed. My first time with Ryan was way better cause... well, he listens to instructions." She giggled.

""We uh... we're both still seeing other people as well," added Ryan

Sophia nodded. "This is just a way to keep our skills sharp." she smirked.

"Good," Jessica said with a smile, holding their faces in each of her hands. "I was so worried you two were going to try and elope or something or that you weren't exploring proper relationships. It's nice, it actually reminds me of a relationship I had with my cousin Miles... you remember Uncle Miles. God I haven't seen him in years... we'd visit his family out in the country every Summer..."

As their mother relayed her sexual experiences with her cousin to her children, the two cuddled up to her and touched themselves slowly. "...it was a lot of fun, even with that pregnancy scare the last time, and I think it's because we kept it casual, never tried to make it anything more. We'd spend the whole summer just secretly fucking," she giggled. "Guess that's why I'm so okay with this," she added with a shrug. "I know it's supposed to be wrong or whatever... and definitely very illegal... but, I don't know, I think there's something special about family bonds that involve that extra layer of intimacy," she finished, as she caressed their bare bodies.

"Yeah, I think that's what we found," Sophia agreed. Fucking other people is fun but... we have that connection now..."

"Yeah, not like romantic but still... familiar..." Ryan continued, reaching over to hold his sister's hand. "Great story though Mom, super hot," he said, grinning at her again.

"Aw, thanks sweetie," she replied, kissing him lightly on the mouth. Then they kissed again, a little more intensely. Ryan groped at his mother's chest while she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling him in deeper. Sophia watched, biting her lip and touching herself.

"Maybe you can tell us some more sex stories... you know like every know and then?" Ryan suggested as he continued to kiss Jessica lustfully, moving quickly from her lips to her cheek, to her neck and back to her lips. The graphic details of her telling of how she'd lost her virginity to his Uncle Miles were really sticking in his mind. His cock seemed to pulse as he pictured it.

She kissed her son back, matching his vigor, moaning softly as she did so. "Mmm... I'd like that..." Remembering her encounters with Miles had really gotten her excited too. On top of this, Jessica sensed her son seemed to really have a thing for her, which seemed well enough, considering she seemed to have been harboring her own secret lust for him, developed from watching him working out on occasion as well as imagining him in his sessions with his sister. It was fully unlocked when she finally saw him fully nude today.

Sophia had been watching all this with great interest. Eventually bored of rubbing herself to the sight of her mom and brother making out on her bed, she decided to crawl between her mom's legs. Jessica felt Sophia's lips working their way up her thigh and looked down, her lips still locked with Ryan's. Sophia winked up at her mom before proceeding upwards. When Jessica felt Sophia's mouth on her opening, she reached down to stroke her daughter's hair as she sucked lovingly on her labia. And then when Sophia found her way to Jessica's clit, her mom cried out, breaking the kiss with Ryan, who moved swiftly to suck at her neck.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out. "Oh fuck... oh my babies... oh fuck!" Sophia's fingers dug into Jessica's thighs as Ryan's large hand moved from one breast to the other. Sophia kept alternating below, switching between sucking on her mom's button and pushing her tongue deep inside her entrance. Jessica came again, after a good while of this. It was harder than before, and directly into her daughter's mouth. Sophia coughed and giggled. Jessica, panting, pulled her up to kiss her with the same intensity as she kissed Ryan moments before.

Ryan moved his lips down his mom's body as she and his sister kissed, eyes fixed upon them, stroking himself all the while. When Jessica sensed him moving towards where Sophia had just been positioned, she touched his head lightly and broke off the kiss with her daughter. "Not yet honey," she told him, breathless, "why don't you do your sister next?" He grinned and nodded, moving over to Sophia and pressing his face between her ass cheeks.

Sophia cried out, she was already breathless from the kissing. She rested her face on her mother's chest again while Jessica stroked her hair. Every so often she'd let out another groan or squeal as her brother's tongue explored her. Despite being pleasured by Ryan, she took a moment to give her mother a serious look and ask, "so are you... like bi then?"

Jessica giggled. "I suppose so, I'm not quite sure. I've had a few sexual experiences with women... mostly just drunken kissing and stuff... but... I've never really thought about it. And I've never had a serious relationship with another girl before... how about you?"

Sophia hesitated before saying. "I think so? Is that okay?"

"I'm watching your brother rim you right now, I think I'd be okay with you dating women," Jessica laughed, giving her daughter a motherly kiss on the forehead. Sophia giggled then Ryan made her moan loudly again. Mother and daughter kept talking a little while about their brief flings with other women, Ryan meanwhile, was feeling close to bursting, listening to it all. He withdrew from his sister, wiping his mouth, moving back over to his mom's other side.

"Can I stick this in someone yet?" he asked, half smirking, half grimacing. His hands hovered over his cock, worried a single touch would make it burst.

Sophia giggled. "He's gotten so good at holding it in. Sure, you got a rubber? Oh wait... Mom, did you want to first?"

Jessica's eyes fixed on the long, thick python between her son's legs. She bit her lip. "I wouldn't mind..." she said, grinning up at him. "Oh and don't worry about that rubber. Menopause can offer some advantages to your sex life," she smirked.

Ryan's eyes grew wide, his heart pounded. He'd never been given permission to have sex without protection before. "O...oh...okay..." he replied, giving his Mom a big smile.

Jessica moved the pillows she's been leaning against and put them flat as she lay down on her back. She rubbed her dripping slit as her son got into position, looking nervous but very excited. "Ready?" He asked, as his hands moved up and down her hips, his stiffness rubbing gently against her inner thigh. Jessica beamed up at him.

"Fuck me good Ryan," she giggled, eyeing his cock with anticipation. His face turned red and he nodded. Jessica pulled her daughter in for another kiss and almost immediately let go when Ryan entered her, crying out in ecstasy as he began to pound. She groaned loudly. "Ugh! Oh fuck that's good!" She wrapped her legs around his back and reached up to put a her hand on the back his neck, pulling him for a quick but sensual kiss as he continued to thrust in and out of her wildly.

JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers
12