An Open Family Ep. 02 - Her Son Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda smiled. "Well I want to finish my show first, if that's okay, after that though, I'm all yours."

Sam nodded again. "O-okay." Brenda grinned and pressed 'play' on the TV. They sat next to each other as her show continued. Neither could concentrate on the story, both were very aware of the other person sitting next to them and what they were going to do after it was over. Brenda couldn't help but smile as she felt her son's eyes wash over her. After a little while, she stretched and pulled off her shirt casually, tossing it aside. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

It took a few attempts for a shy and nervous Sam, still believing this was all too good to be true, to ask, "Uh... mom.. could I uh... boobs?" Brenda grinned, eyes still fixed on the TV. "Go ahead," she said. Sam leaned over and gripped her right breast, squeezing it. She let him play with them as she continued to watch, amused and enjoying the sensation. She supposed they were quite large but it was as if he'd never seen boobs before. She'd suspected her son had some sexual experience for a while though. He snuck at least one girl up to his room, she knew for sure.

She let out a few sighs of pleasure when his lips touched her nipples, looking away from the TV for a moment to smile down at him, stroking his hair as he alternated between her breasts. Brenda was enjoying this quite a bit. There was no rush, they were able to take as long as they wanted and Sam was making the most of it. Finally the show was over and Brenda turned off the TV. She place her hand under her son's chin and lift his head up to hers gently. "Want to keep going?" she asked in a soft sultry tone. He nodded eagerly. She grinned a planted a sensual kiss on his lips. Then she let go of him, stood and stretched, before pulling down her pants and kicking them aside.

He followed her lead, quickly stripping off his t-shirt and pants, underwear and socks following. A pile of clothes lay where he had been sitting moments before, and now his mom had a full view of his nude body. The two began eyeing each other up and down, really taking the other in, their eyes occasionally meeting causing them to exchange a smirk. Brenda was very pleased by what she saw, especially with her son's cock. Not enormous but just the right size, nice and girthy, and of course, rock hard. She bit her lip as she felt a strong urge to push Sam onto his back and mount him there and then. Though she wondered if that was the aggression Edith had meant.

"God you're hot, Mom..." Sam murmured. His cheeks felt warm, embarrassed he'd just said that to his mother. Brenda giggled moving forward to place a sensual hand on his face before moving it down to his chest.

"I know," she said with a smirk. "And you're not so bad yourself..." Her hand moved down further, right to his cock. She didn't grab it this time, she she just ran her forefinger along the side of his shaft. He didn't flinch.

As she stroked, she started to think, to wonder why she was so into this, why the sensation of her son's cock against her skin made her so wet. Why didn't she see him as her little boy anymore, shouldn't she, isn't that what mothers were supposed to do? She thought back to what Harry had said, that sexuality was weird. Her lust and her kink for taboo sex was bypassing any maternal instincts she had.

"You okay Mom?" Sam said, breaking Brenda from her thoughts.

Brenda lost her vacant expression and her eyes returned to her son. "Sorry..." she said, softly, "...I guess I'm just nervous... it's a big leap... as much as I want to do this with you," she explained.

Sam smiled, glad his mom seemed to share his feelings. He too was nervous. He'd had sex before, sure, but he felt a little more pressure, like it was his first time all over again. Though he was exceedingly enjoying her touch, throbbing with every stroke. His eyes looked over her body again, he was in awe of how gorgeous she was. He'd never thought himself someone who was super into older women, but his mother still seemed so... youthful, some how. And there was this part of him, he'd only admitted to himself recently, since she'd first come onto him, that had perhaps always secretly wanted this, had always secretly craved a taboo sexual experience.

"W-what next?" Sam asked after a prolonged silence. Brenda slowed her gentle strokes, and looked thoughtful.

"What did you want to do?" she asked with a warm smile.

Sam inched his arm forward slowly, fingers reaching out. Brenda understood what he was doing and smiled and nodded encouragingly. He pressed his palm on her hip, his fingers spread. The lower two fingers pressing gently onto her bare ass cheek. He could hear his heartbeat. Once again it felt like the first time, like the first time a girl had let him touch her there. He grinned.

"Is that all?" Brenda teased with a small giggle.

"I, uh... have some other ideas," Sam smirked, feeling a little more confident.

Brenda raised an eyebrow. "Good," she replied. She leaned forward and kissed him then. It was a very unmotherly kiss, full on the mouth. It left Sam dazed for a moment when she finally pulled away. She let go of him and moved to leave the room. "Come on," she told him with a secretive smile, gesturing for him to follow her. Sam didn't need to be told twice, moving quickly behind her.

-----

They climbed up the stairs and headed to Brenda and Harry's room. Seeing his dad's stuff as Brenda neatened the bed, Sam felt a twinge of guilt, as if he were 'betraying' his father. "You're sure Dad's okay with this?" Sam asked, though part of him was just too horny to give a damn, and cursing him for looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Brenda laughed as she sat up on the bed. "Your father knows. In fact he'll want me to give him the full details when he gets home. So we better give him a real story," she grinned. She positioned herself on the bed, laying on her side so her son could get as good a view of her as possible. Sam's cock ached with want.

"Here's what I want you to do to me," Brenda told her son, "I want you to do whatever you want." Sam's eyes widened and Brenda smirked. "I want you to use me, just go at your own pace. You can really give it to me if you like or you can just spend the afternoon teasing me. No pressure, I want this to be nice and casual, let's just have fun... as mother and son."

Brenda adding that last bit made both of them a little more nervous but a lot more excited. She rolled onto her back. "Come on Sammy, I'm all yours."

Sam stepped slowly towards the bed, climbing onto it. He kneeled next to his Mom's body and reached up to grab one of her breasts. It felt almost comfortable in his hand, it was warm and so enjoyable to squeeze and feel.

Brenda sighed and grinned, wondering if that's all he wanted to do with her - play with her tits. Not that she minded that much, if that was the case. Sam's hands were quite big but soft, gentle and warm. Some guys felt like they were gonna yank them off when they groped her... though that was okay if she was in the mood. She smiled up at her son, reaching up to stroke his hair and caress his cheek. "You have your father's touch," she teased.

Sam wasn't sure why that made him feel aroused but he smiled back and continued. He decided to move his body next, placing one knee on either side of his mother as he took a breast in each hand. "Oh fuck... that's good..." Brenda moaned softly. Sam grinned as he pressed his face between her breasts, kissing her bare skin lovingly and sensuously, continuing to massage her large chest with his hands as he did so, the tip of his hard cock rubbing against her upper thigh

Brenda simply closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her son's touch. This was what she wanted. She hadn't realized how mundane sex was becoming again. This was illegal, it was socially reprehensible, if anyone ever found out she'd be ostracized, maybe even locked up, and she was loving every minute of it. She reached down to caress her son's bare back as his lips touched her nipples once more and began to suck. She moaned a little louder. "Oh Sammy..." she sighed.

As she said his name, he felt something drip from him. His cock was raging. He wanted to put it in her badly, but felt awkward, wondering if he should do more foreplay first... but then he remembered what she'd told him. But then, there was another issue. "Uh... Mom," he said, pulling his face up from her chest. "Do you have any... um... condoms?" They were laying naked together but it still felt weird to talk to her about protection.

Brenda just grinned and stroked his head. "I'm on the pill sweetie," she said with a wink. "Give it to me good Sammy." He nodded eagerly. He'd never had sex without protection before. He quickly slid himself inside of her. It was warm and wet and wonderful. He began to thrust at a gentle pace as he locked eyes with his mom.

Brenda grinned back at him as she sighed each time he plunged himself inside of her. The feeling of being filled by her Sammy was wonderfully decadent. She wrapped her arms around him. "That's it..." she murmured, "....just like that... oh Sammy..." she said, throwing her head back and crying out a little loudly. She lifted her legs up.

"You're so hot Mom..." he grunted, as he moved a little faster. "You feel so good...." Dirty talk had never been his strong-suit. Sam was just in awe that he was really doing this, that he was enjoying it so much and that his mom also seemed to be enjoying it. He felt Brenda wrap her legs around him and he felt another surge of excitement. Sam began to thrust faster still. He pressed his upper body down and buried his face in his mother's neck. He felt her nails dig into his back as she moaned louder and louder.

It wasn't long before he came. He began to withdraw on instinct but Brenda kept him inside her with her arms and legs. The sick pleasure she felt from her son releasing himself inside of her, was immense. One she felt that he was done, she released him, letting him collapse next to her. They both turned their heads to grin at each other, both breathing a little heavily. Brenda gave her son another open-mouthed kiss which he returned happily.

"Sorry," he said, once the kiss had broken. "I usually don't finish so quickly..." he looked a little embarrassed. Brenda gave him a motherly kiss on the forehead and toyed gently with his still slightly stiff and very sensitive cock, he groaned ash she giggled.

"I take it as a compliment," she grinned. Then she withdrew her hand and stared at the ceiling, focusing on the sensation of Sam's seed leaking out of her, just a small dribble. She pushed finger inside of herself, feeling the sticky substance within, pulling a little out, lifting it up to her face just to look at it.

"You okay Mom?" Sam asked, placing a gentle hand on her stomach. Brenda looked back at him and did her best to offer a warm smile. "I'm... fine... I'm just... you enjoyed that right... you didn't feel... used?"

Sam frowned and shook his head. "If anything... I'm worried I used you." He looked thoughtful for a moment and then asked, "...y...you're sure Dad's okay with this?"

Brenda laughed and stroked her son's hair. "Yes sweetie, I'm sure."

Sam nodded and decided to take a moment to brush his fingers around the underside of her breast. "...and you're definitely on the pill..."

"Yes... what's wrong Sammy? Talk to me."

Sammy sat up and Brenda sat up with him. "I don't know..." he began, looking down at his lap. "I just... this was... so good... and yet..." Brenda nodded, pushing him to go on. "...I feel like I should be more... weirded out than I am but..." he turned his head to look at his Mom again, "... I'm not... I actually... I wanna do it again... I wanna do more but... it's just like.... GRRR!" He got off the bed, holding his scalp and pacing around the room. Brenda looked concerned.

"Honey... look... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have... this was all my fault..." she began but Sam shook his head. He looked at his Mom.

"I'm just... having a lot of thoughts I feel I shouldn't be... like... all the ways I want to... want to... want to fuck you."

Brenda's cheeks felt warm and she grinned at her son's use of the f-word. "Go on honey. Tell me."

Sam's eyes widened. His brain was full of fantasies, of all the ways he wanted to use his mother.... and some ways he wanted her to use him. He gave her a nervous smile. "I uh... I wanna..." he decided to start with something that sounded messed-up to do to your Mom, but not too messed up, to see her reaction. "I want to... I want to like... bend you over the bed and like... anal?" he began. His mother looked enthused and he continued. "Yeah... you have a really... sexy ass..." he said, his face burning red as he said this to his mom. He moved toward the bed, smiling at her as he continued. "...I want to spread it and shove my cock in."

Brenda was loving this side of her son. "I love anal," she smirked. "But I only let very special people do it with me. I think you count." As she talked she spread her legs slightly and moved herself slowly backwards, toward the headboard and pillows. She placed a finger gently on the 'button' between her thighs as she looked at her son. "Tell me more. You gonna give to me rough? You really gonna pound your mommy?" she asked in a soft, sultry tone.

Sam moved back onto the bed next to her. "Yeah," he breathed, his cock stiffening quickly again. "I'm gonna... fuck you so hard and uh..."

"Pull my hair?" Brenda suggested, leaning a forward as she rubbed herself slowly. Sam's cock pulsed.

"Would you be into that?" he asked, his voice hoarse. Brenda nodded and smiled. Sam grinned. "Yeah... I can do that... uh... I uh saw something else online once... what if I like... tied you to the bed and fucked you?" Brenda rubbed a little harder. Both mother and son were surprised at how kinky the other seemed to be.

"Mmm yeah," she purred, "your father and I tried something like that, something he was doing with one of his 'friends', I loved it, kept meaning to try it with him again. What else do you want to do to me?"

"I really wanna like... eat you out? Uh... yeah... like oral..." Sam was feeling flustered again, it was hard to explain everything going on in your head, but he did his best. "I was thinking about it the other day... first thing that came to my head... laying you down on the kitchen floor, eating your... your pussy..." he found his hands on his mother's thigh, stroking it softly. "...the sound of you moaning... making you orgasm...or maybe if you... do you know what face-sitting is?"

Brenda laughed. "Yes Sammy, I know what face-sitting is. I've been both the face and the sitter," she smirked. Sam's cock pulsed at he pictured that.

Brenda found that she was rubbing herself a little too vigorously, she had to to stop lest she be over stimulated too soon. Instead she moved her hand up to stroke her son's cheek and chin.

"I'd love for you to go down on me Sammy, honestly I've had that fantasy a few times myself... though usually we're in an open field... sometimes I'm standing, leaning up against a wall... or door... or window..."

Sam's eyes lit up. "Window?" He grinned at the thought.

Brenda smiled at his delight. "You ever eaten pussy before, sweetie?" she asked, still stroking his face. He looked embarrassed as he shook his head.

"I've seen videos..." he murmured.

She kissed him lightly. "It's okay Sammy, let Mommy teach you," Brenda spread her legs a little wider, "... if you're serious that is..." she added with a wink.

little for you...

Brenda wiped away the excess cum and Sam moved nervously between her thighs. His mother gave him a reassuring smile which he returned before moving his head down and kissing around her opening. Brenda sighed. "Mmm... don't tease me too much..." she gestured to her clit. "Just focus on this little thing right here." Sam nodded and wrapped his lips around it.

Brenda moaned loudly as her son sucked, licked and toyed. She found herself gripping one of her breasts with one hand and holding the back of Sam's head with the other, pushing him down a little, pushing him in to her. His skills were a little clumsy, to be expected of a novice, but the pleasure was almost overwhelming. She was practically screaming by the end of it. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh Sammy! Oh fuck!"

She came hard, harder than she had in quite a while. Panting heavily, she had to push Sam off of her to get him to stop. When she finally caught her breath she grinned at the man, who had once been her little boy. "Not bad... just what Mommy needed," she grinned. Brenda pulled him back up into another long, sensual kiss. All the while she felt his hard cock prodding into her leg once more. She grinned and rolled them both over, laying atop of him for a moment as they finished kissing, before mounting him. He grinned up at her. "This one of your fantasies too?" she asked intuitively. Sam nodded eagerly and she laughed, sliding onto his cock gently as she began to ride.

She placed her hands flat on his chiseled chest as she slid up and down his shaft. They groaned in unison. "Mom... fuck... ugh... Mom..." grunted Sam. After a little while he managed to push himself up. He wrapped his arms around Brenda and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss, continuing to ride. It didn't take long for him to cum inside her once more. A lot less than last time, but still the same wonderful sensation for Brenda.

"That was amazing," she whispered in his ear, before kissing his cheek, savoring the feeling of those last two pumps of seed filling her.

---------

They lay next to each other after that for a long time. Mom and Son were sweaty and exhausted, holding each other, occasionally exchanging kisses and gentle holds, discussing fantasies, both feeling a little sexed out. One of them brought up dinner and decided to order a couple pizzas. Sam and Brenda shared a quick shower while they waited for delivery. They ate their food in the family room, Brenda wearing her dressing gown, Sam in just a towel. They eyed each other over their pies and both were eager to head upstairs after dinner for one last session.

Sam decided he wanted Brenda to ride him again so they did that, Brenda getting off towards the end to finish him with her mouth. Afterwards, they cuddled up under the sheets. Brenda wiped her mouth as Sam pressed his face against her chest. "You were wonderful today Sammy..." she said softly, "...and it was so nice to get to spend this time with you, getting to know so much more about you."

He smiled up at her sleepily, "Same. Sorry if I was..."

"Stop apologizing," she interrupted, chuckling. "Didn't I say you were wonderful. You're not super experienced yet, that's fine, I wasn't looking for Casanova, I just wanted my Sammy," she told him, giving him a long, loving kiss on the head. "Your Dad won't be back tonight, you can sleep in here tonight if you like."

"Thanks," he yawned. "Mom? Are we... are we sick? Was this wrong?" There was no panic in his voice, his tone was pensive. She was having a lot of the same thoughts herself, constantly, it seemed the two were a lot alike in their thinking.

"We're fine sweetie, we're just having a little fun," she reassured him. "Though... we should discuss.... as much as I care for you. Sammy, you're my baby boy and I love you, this won't go any further than that."

Sam laughed. "Yeah, of course. I didn't expect that. And yeah, this was fun. So... was this a one time thing or..."

Brenda smirked. "I don't think so," she winked, kissing him softly on the forehead.

Sam eventually fell asleep but Brenda remained awake, staring at the dark ceiling above. She felt a lot more confident in her strange perversion now, that's what it was, there was no getting around it, and she was sure there would be some complications she'd have to iron out in the future. But for now she opted to enjoy herself instead of worrying. Harry was on her side, Sam was very much into it, what else mattered? Her sex life had suddenly got a lot more exciting, and that was saying something.

12