An Open Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too easy." she said smiling as she took off the padlock.

"Bingo." she whispered as she saw all the pictures.

This box was full of naked pictures of her. They all had dates written on them, with little messages.

'I can just imagine that pretty pussy'

'I'm in love with those sexy thighs.'

'My honey is sexy in this bra.'

She found a few thumb drives, and she knew what they contained.

She smiled. Should she confront him? She felt her own giddiness at finding out it was him. This was her father. Why did he have all these pictures?

There was a mixture of emotions as she put the safe under her own bed. She wondered how long it would take for him to notice his stuff was missing. Should she confront him? Or should she go hide his things where they were before, after her mom finished cleaning their room?

She had no time to think. She heard a conversation down stairs. She slid the safe under her bed, and walked down to meet her parents. Her dad was sitting on the couch, undoing his jacket. Kelly felt her face get so warm.

She made up her mind. She slipped into his room with his safe. She carefully slid it under the boards like it had been before. She put the board back, and gently stomped at it, trying to get it to fit in place. She ducked out of the room just as her parents came up stairs. She smiled inwardly.

They all ate dinner quietly that night. No one talked very much. Sean thanked Sydney for the food. She decided to go upstairs after this. She wanted to take a nap.

Kelly got to washing the dishes. Sean wanted to help her, but she insisted he go relax. She wanted to do dishes on her own. She wanted to think.

Did she really view her dad that way? He was pretty handsome. He must think she was cute too, or those pictures wouldn't be there. She smiled remembering some of the captions. She felt guilty. If he ever asked her for sex, she'd say yes. Was that gross? Was it bad she was hoping he'd ask her?

"You all right, Kelly?" he asked as she finished up.

"Yeah. I'm fine." she said with a grin.

"What?" her dad asked looking at her expression.

"Oh, nothing." Kelly said smiling. "I know the secret."

"What secret?" Sean asked feeling his heart sink. Did she see the web cam?

"Dad?" she asked as she saw his expression. There was a split second where he was terrified. She saw it in his eyes. He fixed himself pretty quick. His stone expression coming back.

"What secret?" he asked softly.

"I know mom's been unfaithful to you." Kelly said truthfully. She did know. She felt he knew too. There was no surprise on his face.

"Oh honey." Sean said sadly. "That ship has sailed a long time ago."

"Why are you with her?" Kelly asked with tears in her eyes.

"I guess I didn't want to rock the boat." he said sadly.

"You don't have a boat!" Kelly cried out. "You have a failing marriage!"

"Kelly!" her dad said bitterly. "Don't talk like that."

"All I know is, I'd be a better wife if I was married to a man like you." She smiled. "I'm off to bed."

Did she really know his secret? Or was it really just about Sydney's affair? He wondered what he'd do if she did know. Would he want to have a romantic or sexual relationship with Kelly?

He thought about it for a long moment. Yes. He would want a sexual relationship with his daughter. Was he drunk? Was he out of his mind?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Soon, another year went by, and it was time for Kelly to graduate with her associates. She'd had a boyfriend for the last six months, she had marvelous grades. She felt like she was on top of the world.

"Oh daddy! I can't wait. I'm going to have such a good time."

"Uh, Kelly?" Sean asked softly. He pointed to the front porch. She gasped.

There against the bench, stood her mom and her boyfriend. Kissing. His hand was making its way down to her butt. She stared.

"I'm going to kill him." Sean gasped as he ran towards the door.

"Wait! Wait!" Kelly grabbed him by the arm. "No. You can't go out there. He's not worth it. Just divorce my mom, and everything will all go away." She felt tears welling up in her eyes. She always got the bad boyfriends.

"Oh, Kelly." Sean whispered as they both hugged. She laid her head against him and silently cried.

That night, they both ate with Sydney. She was sitting there, as if nothing had happened. She was smiling and everything.

She didn't feel bad about the affairs. This was pay back for his perversion. Her kissing Kelly's boyfriend was just a bonus. It made her feel good. They could both pay.

Once again, she wondered if Kelly had the same idea when she'd gotten a hold of the safe. Did they both know about the pictures? When should she confront Sean? Or Kelly?

"What's up with you two, you look like you've seen a ghost." she remarked.

"Nothing much." Sean said softly.

"I love your food, dad. You really outdid yourself this time." Kelly said grinning.

"Thanks, Kells. I thought it was pretty good myself." he said smiling.

"It beats Panda Express." Sydney said with a grimace. "That place is terrible."

"Dad, do you want me to help with the dishes?" Kelly asked smiling politely at him.

"If you want. You don't have to, if you have homework or something."

"I can help him, dear." Sydney explained.

"No, it's all right. You go down to your office, and do whatever it is you do." Sean said noting that Kelly was ignoring her mother for sure.

"All right." her mom said softly.

"You all right, honey?" Sean asked after all the dishes were done.

"I feel better. It's kind of depressing, that my boyfriend kissed and fondled my mother." Kelly said bitterly. "But I'll be okay. I'm breaking up with him."

"If you need anything, you know where to find me." he said softly.

"You really going to go in and sleep with that?" Kelly asked bitterly.

"Got to. I need to straighten out the situation." he explained softly.

"All right, well. Hope everything works out." Kelly said.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

For a long time, Sean had put off washing his car. He didn't want to go to the automatic car washes, because he knew he could do that for free. They were wealthy, but Sean was still careful with his money, and where he spent it. One day, he just couldn't put it off anymore. He drove his car into the back yard, and closed the gates. He was going to wash it.

"You want help?" Kelly asked.

"You?" Sean asked laughing. "What do you know about cars, missy?" he asked.

"I know I don't want to depend on any man to help me when I live on my own, so I learned quite a lot about cars." Kelly said smiling.

"Fine. Come wash the car with me." he said giving in.

They talked cars the whole time. Sean was actually impressed with how much she knew. She was even smarter than he gave her credit for.

That day they had a contest, and by the end of the game, Kelly was soaked, and so was he. The difference is, as you all know, Kelly's top and bra were white. So when they got wet, he could see everything. He suddenly saw his daughter for what she really was.

She was a woman. She was slender, and had all his features. His blue eyes, his blonde hair, and his nice face. Nothing from his wife. Thank god. People made jokes about that. They always said Kelly and her dad looked alike. They tried hard, but could never find anything resembling the mother. She had nice fat D cup breasts, and was a thin five foot one twenty-three year old. Her lips were full, and looked juicy. He knew that it was just the lack of sex talking. He had to make her go upstairs and change. She didn't see anything wrong with it, though, and was not embarrassed.

"Uh, what the hell are you doing?" Sydney asked as she came to the backyard to check on them.

"Washing the car." Sean said quietly.

"Not that." Sydney cried out. "That!" She pointed to Kelly's shirt. "This is so inappropriate. Go upstairs and change, young lady. And you!" she said rounding on Sean. "I can't believe what a pervert you are."

"Sydney, I wasn't even paying attention to that. I'm her father. I would never do anything to her."

"I don't care. She is not to dress like that in this house again. And you. Go to car washes, what's the matter with you."

She left to the kitchen. Sean apologized over and over. He knew no one knew the secret, or at least he hoped. Yet it felt strange getting to see her like this in front of his wife. He felt she might be on to something.

"Dad," Kelly said as she turned to go to the shower. "I..., I..., I...." She sighed. "Never mind."

"No, no what?" he asked as he walked over to her.

"I was just thinking. What it would be like if mom and I traded places for a day."

He smiled. He squeezed her shoulder. "Go take a shower." She sensed he was uncomfortable.

She told him that everything was okay.

"You bathed me when I was a little girl." she said as she walked inside.

"Yeah, honey, but that was before you started getting growths in the wrong places, and curves, too." he remarked.

"You think I'm attractive? she asked happy.

"No. I'm not going down this road."

When she took a shower, he took one too. He was in the bathroom of his master bedroom. He beat off furiously thinking about his daughter. He found that his thoughts vanished when he had succeeded in having four amazing orgasms. Now, he could look at her again without feeling his pants grow tighter, and his face grow red.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

It was the middle of august, and he was in the living room watching TV. He wanted to sit and just have a relaxing couple days off. He had his first weekend off. Honest to God weekend off. No work, no chores, nothing. He just wanted to chill.

He got what he wanted. He sat through a lot of classic movies, a basketball game, and a round of old cartoons. Kelly came home from her job at about seven that evening. Sydney was sitting at her desk, doing work.

"Hey, girlie!" Sean said as she came walking in.

"Dad." She greeted him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Oh, sorry! I forgot I was wearing lipstick!" she said as she saw the smudge on his face.

"I'll get it, honey, don't worry." he said as he used his T shirt to wipe off the red smudge.

"That is so not appropriate, Sean. Kelly you know better. You look slutty enough as it is."

"Mom!" Kelly gasped angry. "Don't talk to me that way. I didn't even do anything to you."

"I know the secret." Sydney said bitterly. "You pretend not to know, but you know."

Sean felt his heart stop. He wondered exactly what secret she was talking about.

Kelly's heart stopped as well. She had no idea what secret. Was it the pictures, or the flirtations?

She hoped he noticed. Kelly was turning up the ante on her little experiment. She wore sexy clothes in front of him. Her mom always yelled at her.

"Mom?" Kelly said one day as she walked in on her doing dishes.

"What dear?" Sydney asked as she turned to face her.

"I saw you kissing Mark a while back."

"Oh." she said sadly. "I honestly thought no one had seen us."

"Mom, you ruined my relationship. Also, you hurt dad. Also!," she said as she got angrier. "he's old enough to be your son."

"So where do I go from here?" Sydney asked sadly.

"I don't know. It's you and dad. This is not my relationship." Kelly was icy and distant.

Sydney went into Kelly's room to put her hair straightener away. She was putting the device down, when she spotted it. There was a sexy gown on her bed. She picked it up, and looked closely at it.

"That fucking ass." she gasped.

She heard a noise, and quickly left. She wondered what she ever saw in this man?

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Kelly was so tired after this shift. She had been particularly busy. It was the middle of the first week of summer. It was packed in there. She walked up her stoop and opened the door. She sighed as the cold air blasted her face.

"Hello, Kelly." her mom said in a bitter way. They never seemed to be happy with each other anymore.

Kelly walked in and past her dad to the kitchen. Her mom closed the door behind her.

"Hey dad!" she said as she put down her stuff.

"Hi, Kelly." he said smile in his voice.

"I had the longest day at work!" she said as she went into the kitchen.

"Busy day?" he asked. He had been sitting at the table doing his book keeping.

"Summers always are. Tourists coming from all over the place, and wanting a gourmet burger." she said sighing. "I got a lot in tips, but that waits until the end of the month." she whined.

"You're not drinking over there, are you?" he asked as he stood to hug her.

"No, silly daddy." she said as she got ready for dinner. "I hate beer. I like wines best." she said smiling.

"Oh, well, that's good. I guess." he said as he came up behind her.

They both hugged each other tight. She smiled so big. He wondered why. She kissed his face again, leaving a mark on his left cheek.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sydney asked as she saw Kelly pull away. Her lipstick was smeared. "Knock it off, you two. Sean, I could call the police on you." Okay. She knew the secret.

"Sydney, I want a divorce." he said suddenly.

"Fine." she said without hesitation. "I've been waiting for the perfect time anyway."

He headed to the couch, and sat down. He wiped at his cheek after the kiss. The lipstick on his shirt was all he could stare at. He wished that lipstick could end up somewhere else. Like, on his own lips, or his penis. But he couldn't think about that now.

The next weekend was another glorious weekend off. Kelly came home every night from her job, and was tense, and tired. So, he thought he'd help this time, by drawing her up a bath. He gave her a small glass of wine that she could take in with her to relax her. She thanked him, and was gone for the next hour and a half. He stayed out of his room, and stayed down stairs. He was glad he could lend her his bathtub.

"Sean?" Sydney asked as she came into his office.

He softly closed his laptop. It was on the web cam program. His screen was full of Kelly taking her bath. He was so hard.

"Why do you draw up her baths? Why did you just give her wine just now? Sean...," she said slowly. "What's up with the web cam?"

He had no idea what to say. She did know.

"Oh Sydney." he said softly. "I haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about." He had gone out to the store and gotten a different style camera. It took better picture and video. It was also better for hiding.

Sydney grabbed his arm and dragged him to Kelly's room. She went straight for Kelly's mirror. She tried to find what she was sure was a web cam. She couldn't.

"But I saw it here. It was blinking and everything."

"What are you talking about?" he asked as he looked innocently around. He hated her right now. He was missing everything. Oh well. He'd rewind it later.

Kelly tried to relax in her bath. She couldn't. She felt like someone was watching her. This would be darker if it wasn't her father. She felt a little nervous, because her vagina was wet.

She had her own ways of showing off to him. She made sure to wash herself slowly. First one breast, then the other. Slowly lifting her arms to wash them. Bending down to scrub at her legs.

She turned around and bent down again. Showing him her butt. He gasped as he felt his cock harden at its biggest.

She blinked at the camera a few times. She stepped out of the tub. First one leg. Slender and light. Then another leg. Then she shook her hips gently at him. Okay, everyone knew the secret.

She walked over and just stood naked in front of the mirror for a while. She was pondering what to do. She blinked at the camera again.

So Sean found out she knew. Now, everyone knew. He wondered what to do from here. He just felt so awful. He felt guilty. embarrassed. Ashamed. He still wanted to do it. And Kelly still showed off every chance she got.

"Hey!" Kelly was shouting from the bathroom. "I need a towel. I forgot it in my room."

"I'll get it!" Sean said eagerly.

"I'll get it." Sydney said with an icy tone as she stood up. "Sean, it is not okay what you're doing."

"Hello!" Kelly shouted from the hall. "Kind of cold here."

"I've got it!" Sean said eagerly.

"Dammit, you two." Sydney growled. "This is not appropriate."

He got what he wanted. She had left the door unlocked. He went right in, and was blasted with steam. It dispersed as he left the door open. She grabbed the towel from him, and started drying off. He gasped. "Wait! I'm leaving!"

She smiled. "Okay. I'll see you later." She flashed him some of her breasts. She swore she heard him moan just a bit.

He went to his computer, and started rewinding. He finally got to the part he'd left off on. He smiled.

Suddenly, it turned into something he'd never imagined. She turned, looked right at the camera, and waved.

"I know what you're doing." she said softly into the air. He heard every word. "It feels kind of flattering." she said smiling. "Wanna see what else I have?"

This continued for the next week. She'd come home tired and achy, and he'd draw her up the bath in his bathroom, and give her a small glass of wine. She'd be in her room two hours later, asleep. Completely asleep.

Sydney kept going on about how this wasn't right. She hated that. Sean never did anything like that for her.

"You never wanted me to!" Sean said angry. "I tried to do things with you, Sydney. For seventeen years. You don't want to do anything."

"If this doesn't stop, I'm calling the cops." she threatened again.

"I'm not doing anything wrong."

He was, though. All three of them knew it. Oh how he loved it.

He loved seeing her touch herself as she soaped herself up. He loved when she stood and showed him her butt. When she stood and washed up her breasts. He loved the way she glistened in the water. She dried off slowly. She got dressed slowly. Pushing her hips out towards the camera. Letting him know this pussy was his for the taking.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Within a month the divorce papers were signed. Turns out she really didn't like him, and the feeling was mutual. The marriage had been a sham from the beginning, and they both knew it. He had always been faithful, but she'd been doing all kinds of things behind his back.

"Kelly, please come with me." Sydney said one last time as she finished getting her last suitcase. "Your father is trying to molest you."

"Oh mom!" Kelly gasped. "Don't say that. He's a good man, and would never hurt a fly." Besides. They were both adults. As long as no one told, they'd be safe.

Kelly didn't want to go with her mom. She knew if she did, she'd lose a lot of freedoms she was about to gain under her dad's direction. He promised he'd lift her curfew. He let her continue with the birth control pills. He let her get her ears pierced. By the time Sydney left, she was madder than ever. She pulled Sean aside and told him the truth. He was able to give her a bit of money for her not to take it to the cops. She agreed to never contact him again.

"Bye, mom." Kelly said as they hugged. "Write." Somehow she knew, she would never see her mother again.

"I do love you." Sydney said as they pulled away.

"Yes. I love you too." Kelly said seriously.

"She's going, she's going..... She's gone!" Sean said as he closed and locked the door. "She's finally gone."

Oh no. Kelly was having second thoughts. She followed her dad to the couch and they sat down.

"You know, my birthday is in six months." she muttered. "I can get an apartment and be out of here in no time."

"What?" Sean asked as he turned off the TV. "Where did that come from?" he asked.

"I don't know." Kelly said softly. "I guess, I feel like I'm trapping you like a deer. I mean, I should've gone with mom. I don't want to intrude on anything you might have." she explained.