An Open Secret Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what, doll face?" Sean asked making her blush.

"Well, like, you know..., a new wife, or dating, or guy time with the buddies from your work."

"Kelly, you're my daughter." Sean said laughing. "I want you with me as long as you want to be. I can do all the guy stuff with guys even if you do stay with me." he explained. "I don't think I want to date for quite a while." he muttered.

"Why, daddy?" she asked as she snuggled up to him.

"Well, your mom doing what she did turned me off from women. Don't get me wrong, I'm straight. I love women. he said smiling. "But I just don't want to jump into anything for a bit. I'm not heart broken, either. I truly disliked your mom. That's why we never had sex except to make you." he said sighing. "James Beam made that decision for us."

"Whoa. You hated her all this time?" she asked.

"Yes. I didn't like her attitude, her habits. Living with her was a strain on my life. Why am I telling you this?" he said softly as he hugged her. "I'm sorry about what Mark did to you." he said sadly.

"Men are worms." Kelly said bitterly. "They are all sexist pigs, who only care about themselves." she muttered.

"Well, all right then." Sean said as he went red in the face.

"You have nothing to worry about, daddy. You're not a man." she said laughing as she hugged him tightly now.

"Something down between my legs says I am." her dad said grinning at her.

"No. You're not a man. You're daddy." she said smiling at him. "I love you, and you'd never hurt me. Or any other women." she said as she laid her head against his chest.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Six months flew by pretty quick. Sean and Kelly often had friends over for dinner, or just to relax and do things. Over all, it wasn't a bad living arrangement. Kelly was allowed more breathing room, and her curfew was lifted. She was a growing woman, and her father felt she was trust worthy enough to merit this.

There's also the fact that you're not a minor anymore. You can go out whenever you want."

She was so disappointed. He never made any sexual advances towards her. They both knew he was taking pictures and videos. Why hasn't he made a move? She almost wanted to tell him. To initiate sex on her own. But no. This was such strange territory for her. She was taught incest was never okay. So she waited to see if maybe he would make a move.

He never failed to help her whenever he was home and she came home from her job. He drew up baths for her. He laid out sexy pajamas for her. They were both aware of this by now. They just still couldn't talk about it. He got her a lot of clothes to wear. She actually wore them around the house, when they both had weekends off.

"Daddy?" she asked one day.

"Hmm?" he replied.

"I feel like I'm neglecting you. I mean, I know I'm not mom, or anything. It's just, you have no dates, hardly any friends coming over, and I'm always at work." she said softly. "Are you doing okay?" she asked.

"Yes." he said truthfully. "I have never had such good days as these, dear." he explained. "Any day that I have off that's not followed by home chores is a glorious day for me."

"I wanted to make sure." she said softly. "I'm glad you're not lonely."

"I've got everything I need." he said smiling.

The Sunday before labor day was the worst for Kelly. When she came home, she was limping, her lipstick was smudged, and her makeup was smeared in places. She even had a uniform splattered in sauce.

"Oh, Kelly, what happened?" Sean asked as he got up to help her with her things.

"Children happened. Rowdy men happened. Labor day happened." she said bitterly. "It was so crowded, and it was so miserable."

"Want to talk about it?" he asked.

"You mean it?" Kelly asked surprised.

"Yes, dear. If you want to talk about it, I'm here." he explained.

As he walked upstairs to draw her up a bath, she followed him and told him everything that happened.

"Then, some sophomores came and made such a mess of things. They stuffed their faces, and just left trash all over the place, and we all had to clean it up in a hurry because the people just kept pouring in!" she said as she started getting undressed. "And, they never even tipped!"

"Uh, honey let me get out of the room first!" Sean said as he tried to run away.

"You said you wanted me to tell you about my day." she pouted.

"Well, yeah. I just don't want to make you uncomfortable." he said as he blushed.

"Oh, daddy. Please don't go." she moaned.

"All right, if you insist." he muttered as he sat back on the toilet seat. He didn't put up much of a fight.

Since they both already knew what he was doing, he stared at her as he pleased. She caught him staring, and didn't say a thing. He was so horny for her. She had such slender features, yet such a round ass and big breasts.

She ranted until she was in the tub, submerged by the water and bubbles.

"I am telling you, as I left, I saw how crowded it was. Then on my way home, I saw that other bars and fast food joints and restaurants were just as crowded. I thought to myself, there just can't be that many people in LA! There can't! Oh, daddy, I'm just glad it's all over." she muttered.

"Me too." Sean said as he stood up. "Want me to bring you a wine?" he asked.

"No, a valium would do better." she said as she lay in the bathtub.

"Honey, I don't have that. Besides, you seem to sleep good after these baths, anyway."

"Oh, dad. I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. I ache in every joint. And even my hair hurts." she moaned.

"Is there anything I can do?" he asked concerned.

"No. Not unless you want to massage my whole body." she muttered. "I love you, though. Thanks for asking." She was hoping he'd take the hint.

He left the bathroom, and wondered if there was anything he could do. He had to find something. He was going to help her. He sighed.

"I'm just going to massage her legs, and arms, and shoulders. How bad could it be? Her mom would've done it for her." he said to himself as he paced in the hall. "Her mom would do it for her. Dammit, maybe I need to start dating again? Or maybe my girl needs to get an office job? Or at least she needs to date, so her boyfriend could take care of her." he moaned. "What do I do?" He was pacing. He wanted an answer.

He made up his mind. He got some rose oil from his closet, and put it on his nightstand. Kelly came out of the bathroom ten minutes later. She was dry. She was also fully naked. He kept his eyes on her stomach.

"If you come lay down, I can take care of your feet, and legs." he proposed.

"Oh, daddy, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." she said smiling at him.

"You're not." he lied. "Besides, mom would've done this, and I want to help." he said softly.

"You want me to go put some clothing on?" she asked.

"Do what you need to do. I just want to make all the pain go away." he said as he sat on his bed. Don't put clothing on! he thought.

"All right." she said as she came and laid down beside him. "I drained the tub." she added.

"You always do." he said as he turned her over.

He rubbed oil all over her. He massaged her feet, her legs, her arms, her back, and made sure her shoulders and neck muscles were relaxed. She was asleep in no time. He got into a long t shirt, and got in to bed beside her.

When he woke up, his hand was holding one of her breasts. He saw that she was sleeping. He gently let it go, and untangled himself from her. He walked into his bathroom to get ready for the day. She didn't wake up. He looked at the clock, and saw that it was ten in the morning. He sighed. He went down and made breakfast. Kelly was down as soon as she heard the bacon frying.

"I was about to eat without you, Kells." he said smiling.

"I'm so sor--"

"I don't want to hear it. You deserved the rest. You look loads better today than yesterday." he said.

"Thanks." she muttered. "I feel better." she declared.

"So glad to hear that." he answered. "You have the day off?" he asked.

"Yes." she said sighing. "I'm going to eat, and go straight back to sleep."

"Well, I won't disturb you." He promised.

They ate and talked about the engineering job that Sean had. He was surprised and happy that Kelly took an interest in it. After they stuffed themselves, Sean left to the living room, and Kelly went upstairs. True to her word, she slept all day until dinner time.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

The rest of the time went by without event. Kelly never did come home tired or stressed like that one time. Sean had driven himself mad with the guilt every time he masturbated, because her breasts and naked body were all he could think about. He hated himself for that.

Christmas came and went, and both of them had exchanged gifts. Sean had gotten her a box of chocolates, and a bottle of perfume, and she had gotten him a new suit. He loved it. They had gone over to his parent's house, and that's when they found out what had happened with Sydney. His mom was pretty mad, and his father was consoling. They made Kelly feel right at home. Soon, it was time for the year to begin.

March came up on them quite suddenly, and once again, it was Kelly's birthday. Twenty-five and still no boyfriend. Sean wondered about that. But he didn't want to pry. He knew he wasn't ready, because of Kelly's mother's mistake. But what was Kelly's excuse? She knew. That's why. But did she want him back?

Sadly, her birthday was on a week day, and so she didn't do anything for it. She came home exhausted, and Sean drew up a bath in his bathroom for her. She hadn't needed one in a long time. But today she did. This time, Sean waited down stairs and watched a basketball game.

"Hey." Said a voice as he sat there. He jumped. He turned around, and Kelly was in her night gown, and a pair of red slippers. Sean couldn't contain his joy.

"Oh, hey. I thought you'd go up to bed." he said confused.

"I'm not that exhausted. That bath did some good."

"Well, then, is it okay that I give you a gift?" he asked.

"Oh, dad, you didn't have to." she said smiling up at him.

He got up, and grabbed an envelope. He handed it to her, and she opened it. She took out the key, and looked at him confused.

"To your new car." he explained.

"No way!!" she shouted. "Get out of here!" she shrieked. "Daddy, oh, thank you! I'll take good care of her, daddy!"

"It's a car, honey, not a date." he explained.

"Yeah, but people name their cars all the time!" she said smiling at him.

They went to the garage, and she screamed in delight. It was a jaguar. She loved it. She still claimed it was a her, and named her Sally. He just stared.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Easter came and went, and soon, it was summer again. Sean wanted to know if he was ever going to be left alone. He wanted to know if she was going to apply to college, but once again, it wasn't his business, and he didn't pry.

Soon, it was the end of August again, and once again, Kelly came home regularly exhausted. He was back into his routine of drawing up baths for her. She was thankful that he was there.

She came home the Friday before school was about to start, exhausted, and stressed. He drew up her bath, and gave her the usual massage. She was out like a light. The next day she was up for work, and for the next two days it was exactly the same. She was making good money, though, so she couldn't complain.

"I'm sorry, daddy." she moaned as she lay naked in his bed that Sunday night.

"It's fine, sweetie. It's fine." he said as he massaged her. "Tomorrow we both have days off, and everything will be okay."

"Yes." she said as she let him turn her over so he could get to her shoulders.

He was sure to leave her while she slept, and ran to the down stairs bathroom to jack off furiously. Damn he needed a woman in his life.

He got in beside her that night, and went to sleep. When he awoke, the bed was empty. He hoped Kelly was okay. He heard clattering down stairs, and bacon frying. He got up and put on his slippers and went to investigate.

"Hey, Kells." he said yawning as he went into the kitchen.

"Hey, dad." she said with a lilt to her voice.

"What's got you so happy?" he asked. "I thought you were tired."

"Something happened that took all the sleep out of me." she said as she turned to face him. "Want breakfast? It's almost done."

"Bacon and eggs?" he asked.

"And I made you some coffee, if you wanted any." she said as she put a plate of food on the table. "That's for you."

"So what happened to you?" he asked as he sat down in front of his plate. The next words would shock the hell out of him completely.

"I decided, I want sex with you." she said as she tossed her long hair back against her shoulders. She couldn't take it anymore. She had to throw caution to the winds.

"Whuh?" He dropped his spoon, and almost choked on his mouthful of food.

She turned around to face him and smiled at him sweetly. "You want me, too." she said as she licked her lips.

"Kelly, what the hell are you talking about?" he asked.

"I woke up because I had to go to the bathroom. When I woke up, you were holding one of my breasts in your hand. You must've been dreaming about me, too, because you were so hard, and you kept whispering thank you. "Thank you, Kells."." she whispered. "That's when I realized, without a doubt, you wanted me."

"Kelly, I don't know what you're talking about." he said as he stared at her dumbfounded.

"I know. It's a dream you don't remember. I do, though. And I have always wanted you, too." she whispered. "Since I found that safe with all those sexy pictures. Since you started drawing up my baths. Since I found the two web cams in the bathroom and bedroom. Since you started letting me sleep with you in your room."

"Kelly, you need to get a boyfriend. You need to get out of the house more. I do not want you." he said softly.

"No? Why have you been treating me so nicely when I come home from work exhausted?" she asked.

"I'm your dad! I have to treat you nice, mom isn't here anymore. I have an idea. Call her up tonight, or grandma. You can stay the week with them. Time with your grandma will do you some good." he suggested.

"No, daddy. I want to talk with you about our relationship." she said as she stared him down. "I don't want you to get all flustered, though. So, just eat, and we can talk afterword's." she proposed.

"Fine." he said as he tried hard to remember the dream. "But my mind won't change. I want you to go stay the week at mom's or something." he added softly as he started eating again.

He finally remembered. He was dreaming about fucking her boobs. He had had his cock between her beautiful breasts, and he had cum all over them. She had encouraged him, and had even tasted him. He was so screwed. He needed to get himself straight. He needed to. He absolutely needed to.

"So?" she asked as she poured him a second mug of coffee.

"So, you brew good coffee." he said as he put his dishes in the sink. He sighed. "Let the dishes soak, I'll get them later."

"Wanna talk in the living room?" she asked.

"I was right then, and I'm right now, darling daughter. You are my daughter. What happened in bed yesterday was an accident. I shouldn't ever have massaged you naked, and I should just let you handle things by yourself." he said as he sipped his drink. "I should at least have made you get dressed if I was going to have you sleep in my bed. Kelly, I love you. You know that. But I can't just do that to you." he finished.

"But I love you, and I am an adult. You and I haven't had much in the way of dating, and what better fix for that than each other?" she asked softly.

"Kelly, that's incest, honey, and illegal." he said bitterly. "I'll not have you in my bed again either."

"But dad, this is making it all the more exciting. Making our relationship more special." she said softly.

"I don't want you that way, Kelly. Understand?" he asked. "From now on, I am letting you take care of yourself when you get exhausted." he explained.

"Does this mean you won't draw up anymore baths for me?" she asked softly with tears in her eyes.

"No, dear." he said as he took her hand in his. "I'll still draw up baths for you, and give you wine. I just don't think it's appropriate to massage you." he explained.

"But I love you." she whispered.

"I love you, too, Kells. It could get both of us in trouble if anyone ever found out." he added.

"No one ever would." she whispered. "I'd keep it a secret." she explained.

"I know honey, but it's very tricky. There's a reason this stuff is not allowed in society."

"Dad, that's the outside world. It's not like I'm going to suck you off or do something sexual in public. To everyone else, I'm still your daughter. What goes on between us is none of their business." she defended.

"Kelly, please. I'm just...." he had no word for what he was.

"You're horny, I'm horny--"

"Kelly!" he exclaimed.

"Dad, it's part of life. What better way to make each other happy, than that? Until we start dating again." she said batting her wet eye lashes. "Please?" she begged softly.

"No." he said as he stood up. "Please, darling. Let me just cool off a bit. Go somewhere else for the week. I need the place to myself. I need to recover from all of this." he begged.

"You really want me out of the house?" she asked.

"Yes! Please, dear heart." he begged. "I'll do whatever you want. I'll give you money, whatever you want and you can come back next Sunday." he pleaded.

"Fine." she said bitterly. "I'll go stay at your mom and dad's house. There's no way I'm spending the night or any time with my mom." she muttered as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Thanks for breakfast." he said softly.

"You're welcome." she said from the hall.

The girl was gone by one in the afternoon. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he was going to enjoy himself.

The next week was glorious. He had some guys over on Wednesday for a game of poker. He watched TV as long as he wanted, slept on the couch naked with blankets. He did whatever crossed his mind. Kelly was out of sight, out of mind. At least until his mom ruined his weekend by calling him Saturday morning.

"Hello dear." she said when he picked up the phone. "How is everything?" she asked.

"Good." he said as he looked at the ground. "What's up?" he asked.

"Kelly is supposed to go home tomorrow." she said sadly. "I have to admit, having a teenager around the house brought dad and I back to those good times. Remember, when we had you as a teen?" she said happily.

"Yeah, mom. By the way, what did Kelly tell you?" he asked.

"She told me that you wanted time to yourself, and that you told her everything was okay. So, are you having fun?" she asked.

"Yes. Is Kelly upset with me?" he asked.

"No! Honey, she is having a ball. Dad and I have even met some of her friends. They are hilarious! When her and her girlfriends get together, they're a riot." she commented.

"Where is she now?" he asked.

"She's down stairs playing chess with your father." said his mom kindly. "I'll tell you, I'm going to miss her. Speaking of missing, though, you don't by any chance have a lady friend with you, do you?" she asked.

"No, mom." Sean said truthfully.

"Well, when Kelly told us you told her you wanted the house to yourself, we thought you wanted to be with a date you had met." she explained.

"No, mom. I'm a hardworking man. I want to provide for my girl. I don't want to date just yet."

"I love you, Sean. I'm sorry if what Sydney did to you is still plaguing you." his mother said softly.

"It's okay, mom. I'll date sometime. But for now, I'm not really ready." he sighed smiling.

"Well, don't let me keep you from your nice time alone. I'll call you later. Or you call if anything comes up." she said happily.