An Ordinary Bukkake

Story Info
Girl next door Kelly receives an offer she can't refuse.
5.5k words
4.68
23.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's your pleasure this time?" asked Miller with his most ingratiating smile.

Mr X took another puff on his obscenely fat cigar and stared at him from the other side of the desk as if he was watching an insect crawl up the wall. The look, and the accompanying silence, failed to unnerve Miller. He was used to the idiosyncrasies of his clients, particularly this one.

"A bukkake," said the businessman, after a while.

"Okay, that's easy enough to arrange."

"Not this one, perhaps."

Which meant there was no perhaps about it, knew Miller. This was going to be no ordinary bukkake. A shame, he thought, as an event like that was simple to arrange. It wasn't difficult to find some porno slut willing to let a group of men spunk all over her. Nor difficult to find the men to do the deed. In fact, as they would pay for the privilege, it would be easy money.

But Mr X, a man of the most esoteric pleasures, would never want something quite so simple. But what did he want? To break the bukkake record with hundreds of ejaculators? Or was he was looking for something a little more BDSM - perhaps even a forced bukkake? Such a thing could be simulated, but Miller wasn't willing to arrange the reality. Every event he masterminded involved consenting adults, even if their consent took a lot of persuasion at times.

"No simple series of facials then?" he asked.

"The event itself will be a traditional bukkake," explained Mr X. "The woman will suck off several strangers - around 12 I think, including myself. Then we will take it in turn to cum over her face. Only one lady will be involved, and it's her where the difference - and perhaps the difficulty - arises."

"Go on."

"She needs to be an ordinary young woman. Not a whore, not a porn star, not a swinger - but the kind of woman who would never do this kind of thing. And I stress now, I don't mean some tired old slut role-playing that part. I mean the genuine article. I will know if you have cheated me, but just in case, I will want detailed evidence of her background."

"But if she's just an ordinary young woman, why the hell would she get involved with something like this?"

"Oh, don't be foolish, Miller. You know the answer to that - desperation, that's why. A need for money. Find someone in such dire financial straits, they are willing to cast all their tedious little morals aside."

"It'll take a lot of money."

Mr X waved his hand, to indicate money was no object.

"And perhaps some amount of time. I'll have to find the right woman and then it'll take a while to warm her up to the idea."

"I can wait a while."

"Are there any other criteria for her?"

Mr X stubbed out the cigar and leaned back in his chair, with a contemplative look on his fat, jowly face.

"I have an ideal, which I would like you to match as much as possible. She is in her twenties to early thirties. Not a stunner but pretty. Perhaps even slightly overweight, and preferably with a largish chest. There is no greater sight on earth than spunk dripping off a woman's face on to her big tits.

"As a person she is certainly no common slag. She is lower middle class, career minded but not particularly academic. She will be recently married or have a long-term boyfriend. No kids yet but she wants them. She wants everything that is normal. Her lifestyle and fashion choices are conforming and conservative. No blue hair or excessive tattoos."

"I see," said Miller. "I suppose there's no shortage of women like that - but it'll still be difficult."

"Difficult, yes, but not impossible."

"No. And what about the men? Any criteria for them?"

"Not really. I suppose it would be good if they are the usual motley bunch you get at an amateur bukkake. Picture it - this ordinary young woman, who probably didn't even know what a bukkake was, and who would have been disgusted by the thought of it, reduced to kneeling in front of a group of strangers and, irrespective of their age and looks, sucking their sweaty, engorged cocks. Then letting them degrade her even further by shooting their filthy mess all over her pretty face. Oh, the thought is divine."

Miller noticed a globule of drool in the corner of Mr X's mouth, and from the movement of the man's shoulder, it was apparent he was interfering with himself behind the desk.

It takes all sorts to make a world, reflected Miller.

After thirty seconds of looking in the estate agent's window, Kelly was overcome with despair. It would take another ten years to save the money for the deposit on one of these houses. And currently it was impossible to save anything with the rent and energy bills being so high. She and Mark faced a long future of being stuck in that pokey little flat, with nothing to show for it.

"See anything you like?"

She turned to see a man in a smart suit. Forty-something, dark-haired, good looking for his age.

"Plenty," she said. "But they're mostly out of my price range. And even with the cheaper ones, me and my husband couldn't afford the deposit."

She wasn't quite sure why she was sharing her financial embarrassment with a stranger. Normally she was shy and reserved, especially when it came to talking about her problems. Perhaps it was because the man had a friendly, trustworthy face. He looked like the kind of person you could confide in.

"Shame," he said. "It's so difficult these days for young people to get on the property ladder."

"Tell me about it."

"You're working, I take it?"

"Yeah, in an office just down the road. I'm just on my lunch break."

"But it doesn't pay enough?"

"No, not really," she sighed. "Not with the bills and rent being so high."

"Have you considered doing any extra work?"

"Yes, but I don't think I have the time really. I'd be too tired in the evening and I like my weekends free."

"There's always occasional work though. Or one-day jobs. I run corporate events and I'm always on the lookout for people to help, if you're interested."

"I dunno," she said, suddenly suspicious. What kind of person offered work to strangers in the middle of the high street?

"It pays well," he assured her.

"What kind of work is it though?"

"All kinds. But largely just making sure my customers are enjoying themselves."

"Like waitressing or bar work, you mean?"

"Not exactly. It's more like being an entertainer. Or a hostess."

A hostess? No way was she going to parade for a bunch of fat old businessmen with wandering hands.

"No, sorry," she said, walking away, red-faced. "That's not my kind of thing at all."

The man hurried after her.

"Look, don't be so hasty," he insisted. "Please take my card and think about it."

"No thanks."

"Please."

"Okay then," she said, stopping and taking his card, thinking it was the only way to get rid of him. She didn't even glance at it as she slipped into her bag.

"Thank you," he smiled. "My number's on there - give me a call anytime and we can have a chat."

"Maybe," she said. "Bye."

"Bye now. Have a good day."

She walked quickly back to the office, not knowing whether to be shocked or to laugh. Her be a hostess? The idea was ridiculous.

Two days later another energy bill came through Kelly's door. The amount was huge - it would take a massive chunk of her earnings and make saving anything impossible. Upset, she tried to discuss it with Mark, but he was annoyingly unconcerned about money, as long as there was enough for nights out and computer games. Frustrated, she left him playing his latest one and went to make her sandwiches for the next day. As she was getting her lunchbox out of her bag, she suddenly noticed the business card that man had given her.

'ROBERT MILLER. Events Arranger.'

She had dismissed his offer out of hand but suddenly the thought of extra money seemed very appealing. But what exactly did she have to do to earn it? What did being a hostess involve?

There was no problem with finding out, she decided. She wouldn't be committing herself if she just asked the man a few questions.

Knowing Mark couldn't hear with the TV on so loud, she called the number on the card.

The following lunchtime she met Miller in a pub at a suitable distance from the office. After some pleasant small talk, he brought the conversation to the matter in hand.

"I'm glad you've reconsidered my offer. I didn't think you would yesterday."

"I haven't reconsidered. I just want to know more."

"Of course. Let me explain. As my card says, I'm an Event Organiser - but the events I organise are rather out of the ordinary. Basically, what I do is cater for the whims of the wealthy. If they have some little fantasy, I help them act it out. Some of their fantasies are a bit bizarre but they always pay well for the privilege. For example, the man I'm currently helping is willing to pay £5,000 for the hostess taking part. Think of it - five grand, just for you."

"Five grand?" Kelly couldn't believe it. There had to be some catch. Perhaps the whole thing was a massive con.

"But why me? Doesn't this man want a leggy blonde for a hostess?"

"No, my client is very insistent that he doesn't want someone like that. He wants, if you'll forgive me, 'the girl next door' type. Someone pretty, and shapely, but not a model. And someone very much nice and respectable. That's a huge part of his fantasy."

"And what is his fantasy?" asked Kelly, looking around to see if anyone was listening. The pub was so busy with loud groups of lunchtime drinkers, there was little chance of anyone hearing, but she kept her voice down all the same. "I don't have to take my clothes off, do I?"

"Yes," said Miller. "I'm afraid you would."

"No way!"

"Why not? You've obviously got a beautiful body - you shouldn't be ashamed of showing it off."

"Listen, what kind of kind of work is this?" demanded Kelly, outraged. "You're not expecting me to have sex with this rich client of yours, are you?"

"Not sex, no. Not full sex anyway. But there are... acts."

"Acts?" She didn't like the sound of that.

"Tell me Kelly, do you know what 'bukkake' is?"

"No."

"It's a Japanese word. It's basically a kind of party where there are a lot of men and usually just one girl. Everyone strips and the men are obviously very aroused by the beautiful naked girl in front of them - a girl as beautiful as you. The men start playing with themselves and the girl helps them along, wanking them and sucking them in turn. Until it reaches the inevitable climax and the men ejaculate - over the girl."

"What? Where on the girl?"

"Her face normally."

"That's disgusting."

"It's weird, certainly. But the fact that you find the idea disgusting is good. My client wants someone who thinks that. Someone who would never consider taking part in such a thing, but for the right price changes her mind."

"Well, there's no right price for something as vile as that. Goodbye."

She got up to leave but Miller gripped her hand.

"Look love, don't be so hasty. We're talking five grand for an hour's work. Five grand! And the whole thing will take place fifty miles away, so you'll never see any of the people involved again."

"Yeah, and the whole thing ends up on Porn Hub no doubt."

"It won't be filmed, I assure you."

"The answer's still no. Bye."

She snatched her hand away and stormed out.

That evening, just out of curiosity, she secretly watched a bukkake video online. It was much what she expected - a busty American blonde giving blow jobs to a group of men. That didn't particularly shock her, but when they started shooting cum all over her face, she clicked off it in disgust.

However, for reasons she didn't understand, she couldn't get the images out of her head. The next day, Saturday, she took a break from housework and watched the last part of the video again, this time with the volume on as Mark was out. Then she found herself watching another clip, more amateur this time, involving a slim redhead who didn't get quite so coated. Then another one, with a girl who took a lot of sperm in her mouth. That disgusted her even more.

But despite her disgust, she found herself increasingly fascinated by the videos. There was something incredibly intense about it that made it somehow engrossing. Hypnotic even.

Most of the girls involved seemed to enjoy it but she supposed they were acting as she couldn't see what was enjoyable about getting a lot of muck all over your face, and sometimes even in your eyes. However, she could see something appealing before the cumshots, especially in the more professional videos. All those nice muscular men, and their big thick cocks. She wasn't so much of a prude that she couldn't appreciate that.

Eventually, while watching a small brunette, not so unlike her, wrap her lips round an enormous member, she found her hand wandering down her knickers. She toyed with her clit while imagining the girl was her, with five or six big hunks to play with. But could she ever do anything like that?

She looked at herself in the mirror and for once wasn't slightly disappointed with what she saw. Yes, she was small. Yes, she was slightly overweight and wore glasses. But she was still pretty and nicely curvy. Her big breasts and shapely arse had got her plenty of wolf whistles over the years. Increasingly turned on, she used her other hand to play with one of her nipples under her bra.

And all the while, slowly but surely, Kelly changed her mind.

"You've changed your mind then?" asked Miller, taking a sip from his lemonade. They were in the same pub as last time and it was just as busy, making conversation easy.

"Maybe," said Kelly. "But I want to discuss terms."

"Okay."

"First of all, I want ten grand instead of five."

"I'll have to ask my client, but I think he'll be agreeable if he sees a photo of you. No more mind - that will be the limit."

"And I want to keep my underwear on."

"No, sorry. You can keep your knickers on if you like, but not your bra. The men will want to play with your tits while you're servicing them. You can hardly deny them a pair like that."

"Alright," sighed Kelly, who had already accepted she wasn't going to win that one. "But I want to keep my glasses on too. I don't want any of it in my eyes."

"That'll be fine. Specs enhance your 'girl next door' look."

"Nor my mouth. I'm keeping it shut."

"Fine too. That it?"

"That's it. I suppose you think I'm a right slut now, don't you?"

"No, I think you're a sensible, practical young woman. And a good bargainer too. Ten grand for one hour's work."

"Yeah, but what work!"

"Can I ask what changed your mind? Was it just the money?"

"Kind of. But also, I watched some bukkake videos and the more I watched, the less of a big deal it seemed. It's just a bit of sperm - I've not had it on my face before but I've had it on my body. I know I'm being unfaithful but it's not like I'm going all the way. And anyway, Mark's more interested in his computer games than me these days."

"Then he's a fool."

Kelly laughed. "Yeah... maybe."

"Did you enjoy the videos?"

"I dunno... some of them I suppose. The ones with the nice hunky men."

"Then I'll try to get a couple of nice hunky men for you. Some of the others might be a little disappointing though."

"That's okay. As long as they're clean."

"They'll be freshly showered, don't worry. And hunky or not, you're going to make them all very, very happy."

Kelly smiled bashfully. For some reason, the idea of making a group of men happy made her feel pleased, and curiously, rather important too.

The party was organised for a week later. During the long wait, Kelly became increasingly nervous and several times considered backing out. But each time she reminded herself of the huge amount of money involved and how useful it would be for the house deposit.

She also watched a lot more bukkake videos, hoping to normalise the idea in her head. So many videos that she became something of a bukkake connoisseur, distinguishing the good blowbangs from the bad, and picking up on all the little tricks that the sexier girls used - wanking two cocks while sucking a third, playing with the balls, rolling their tongue up and down the shaft, or around the bell-end, and of course, deep-throating. She decided she might as well do the same. After all, the more excited the men were, the sooner they would come, and the sooner it would all be over.

Even the final act no longer filled her with revulsion. All that spunking just seemed the inevitable result of all that sucking. In fact she often found herself masturbating while watching the videos, and synchronising her own climax with that of the men. She wondered what it would be like to have all that warm spunk hitting her face. Soon she would know exactly what it was like.

Eventually the big night came. She told Mark that she was going out for a drink with friends from work - a convenient lie as Miller had asked her to wear the kind of clothes that she might wear on a night out. The money she would explain to Mark as a lottery win. She knew he wouldn't question her too closely about it.

She waited on a street around the corner for Miller to pick up in his flash car. He complemented her on how she looked and made small talk all the way, while she slipped into anxious silence.

"Feeling nervous?" he asked.

"Very, yes. I've never done anything like this before. Never been unfaithful, never done anything kinky."

"But that's the whole point, isn't it? I've begun to see my client's point of view, even though I'm not into bukkake. A girl like you suddenly acting so slutty is a major turn-on."

Ten minutes later they arrived at the venue - a small, grotty-looking music venue on the outskirts of a large town. It was closed for the night but the owner had lent Miller the keys.

"Am I going to be on stage?" asked Kelly.

"No," chuckled Miller. "We'll set you up in the auditorium - there's no seats so there's plenty of room. Come on, you can wait in one of the dressing rooms until the men have arrived."

He led her to a tiny room with a cracked mirror - not exactly the haunt of megastars, but she supposed it was fitting for such a seedy occasion.

"Want a drink to steady your nerves?"

"Please. Can I have a gin and tonic? A large one, if possible."

"No problem, make yourself at home."

Miller headed off to the bar while Kelly took a seat and touched up her make-up. Her heart was beating ridiculously fast and her hands were starting to shake. In twenty minutes, she would be giving blow jobs to a group of complete strangers and they would be coming all over her face. When the drink came, she downed it quickly and Miller ended up getting her another one, figuring she would let her barriers down far easier if she was a little tipsy.

Finally, she got her call. Taking a deep breath, she followed Miller down a corridor and into the concert hall, her heels clacking on the stone floor.

The men were waiting, already naked and some already semi-aroused. Twelve of them, standing in a disordered line. Some immediately started pulling on themselves at the sight of her.

"Our girl is here, gentlemen," said Miller. "The beautiful Kelly."

He gestured to her to take a place on a mat, then explained some ground rules to the men, including that the sponsor, Mr X, would be the first to be sucked and the last to come. Mr X was obviously the fat man in fifties lording it up over everyone. He was easily the most unattractive man there, although there was also an ugly pot-bellied little man and a skinny bloke in his sixties.

Around six of them were the kind of ordinary men you might see anywhere - a mixture of races, and ages ranging from the late twenties to fifties. A couple of these were attractive, but in an unremarkable way.

Then there were three who were much more appealing - hunky, muscular, very good-looking men. Two white, one black. She looked at their cocks and wasn't disappointed.

12