An Ordinary Bukkake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," said Miller, who was fully clothed. "Shall we begin?"

He nodded to Kelly. With trembling fingers, she began unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her sexy black bra. Then she unzipped her skirt to show her matching knickers. Finally, she unfastened her bra, giving everyone a look at her fantastic breasts. Lovely C cup tits with brownish areola and prominent nipples. She looked at the men's faces and even saw a couple of jaws drop in a comical fashion. Most of the men were gently wanking at the sight of her magnificent globes. They were definitely her best feature.

She carefully folded her clothes and left them in a neat pile some distance away where there was no chance of them being ejaculated on. Then she knelt down on the mat, and briefly closed her eyes while steeling herself for what was about to happen.

Mr X approached first, his not particularly big cock coming like a spear towards her face. When it arrived, she tentatively grabbed it, realising it was years since she had touched any other dick than Mark's. She hadn't had that many cocks in her whole life and now she was about to have twelve. She couldn't believe she was doing this.

"Go on, suck it," snarled Mr X, his fat hands pawing her tits. "Suck my cock, you dirty slut."

After another deep breath, she put out her tongue and licked his purple glans, tasting his salty pre-cum. For a moment she thought she was going to wretch, but then she plunged her whole mouth over his throbbing member.

"Oh... yes," he said.

She moved her mouth up and down his shaft while his fingers tweaked at her nipples. He grunted and groaned and for a moment she feared he might shoot his load down her throat. Eventually he pulled away, obviously fearing the same.

"Come on, gentlemen. She's all yours."

They approached in a rush, crowding round her expectantly. She grabbed the first cock that came to hand and started wanking it, then immediately began sucking another that was thrust right into her face. As another waved at her cheek, she grabbed that too. She was servicing three cocks, just like those porno girls, and it seemed to her, just as expertly.

After a while, she realised those three men were hogging her, so she moved on, shuffling around on her knees, wanking a cock then sucking it. She span round quickly, not spending that much time on any one dick, though the three hunks did get slightly longer, and she enjoyed running her hands down their muscular calves and taut stomachs. And all the while, hands were reaching down to squeeze her fleshy tits and finger her stiffening nipples.

Gradually, the initial frenzy died down, and a few men backed off, perhaps worried they were going to shoot too soon. It allowed her to spend more time on each dick, licking as well as sucking, and massaging the balls. She tried a bit of deep throating but realised it just made her gag. That was for experts, obviously.

Her initial nerves had vanished now, though her heart was still thumping. With so much adrenaline soaring through her body, it was impossible not to feel a thrill about this. Yes, it was nasty, perverted and extreme, but God it was exciting. And she had these men in the palm of her hand. She was giving them absolute joy.

While sucking one dick, which had a weird upward bend to it, she noticed Miller undressing in the background. The event organiser had decided to join in! She kept an eye on him as she lifted the bent cock and licked at the scrotum beneath. She saw Miller had a good body for his age, and his dick, though not particularly thick, was wonderfully long. As he approached, she went straight for him, licking his bell-end and making eye contact with a smile.

"Sorry, couldn't resist it," he grinned.

She sunk her mouth down Miller's manhood, going as far as she could with her limited deep-throating skills. She grasped his buttocks while he played happily with her jugs. Down below, she felt her clit harden and her knickers moisten. She was loving this now, she realised. Loving every filthy second of it. Loving being a dirty cock-sucking slut.

But would she love the cum when it came? It was getting close to that point.

Closer than she realised. The next man she sucked quickly pulled out and with an orgasmic groan, immediately shot his spunk over her nose and left cheek. It felt warm on her skin but not unpleasant.

"Yes," he cried, as he shook his last drops over her tightly closed mouth.

His climax opened the flood gates. A couple of other guys, who had obviously been right on the verge, approached to deposit their sticky mess. The first stood far back from her and shot a high-velocity spray at her that landed on her chin and tits. The second came at her from the side and gave a big but watery load to her hair and right cheek.

The first cumshot had seemed no big deal but after three she realised the extremity of what was taking place. She was going to absolutely covered in strangers' spunk.

Next came the pot-bellied guy, who managed little more than a pathetic dribble on the side of her face. The following guy, one of the hunks, made up for it, by giving her a massive load, in as many parts of her face as he could manage, including her glasses. Then another guy also jizzed on to her specs, making it hard to see. She took them off for a moment and wiped the mess away on one of her tits.

After the initial rush, she dealt with men who weren't quite ready and wanted a bit more sucking, clearly not worried about spunk from her lips getting on their cocks. In the process, a bit of jizz made it inside her mouth, but she didn't mind too much, despite disliking the taste.

The next guy to come obviously had a hair fetish because he shot there. Then came a guy who stood on tiptoe and unloaded on her forehead. Some of his jizz rolled down to her eyes, but she quickly wiped it away.

There was a thick ammonia-like smell now, merging with the odour of sweat and pheromones. It was horrible but somehow intoxicating. She was tempted to start fingering herself but she wanted to concentrate on taking loads.

Another of the hunks shot next, giving a huge coating to her chin. She felt it run down in warm rivers on to her already cum-splattered tits. The following guy sprayed wildly as if he was carrying an out-of-control garden hose. Some of it splashed her face but a lot of it hit the floor. The black hunk was a better aim, shooting with some force all over her nose and cheeks.

Then it was Miller's turn. He might have been a late-comer to the bukkake, but he still delivered a massive load, some of which he specifically aimed at her tits.

Finally, it was the turn of Mr X to bring the crowning glory to his fantasy. Despite his meagre dick, he shot a respectable load over her nose, glasses and forehead.

"Yes, yes, yes!" he cried. "Oh, just look at you - you're covered."

She certainly was. She could feel the spunk lying warm and heavy on her face, and still dripping. She looked down at her coated tits and saw a pool of spunk had gathered between her legs and was slowly running down towards her crotch. She opened her legs and let it seep to the floor.

"Bring, the mirror - quick," panted Mr X. "Let her see what a cumslut she is."

Miller pushed over a tall dressing mirror and placed it right in front of her. She wiped away the spunk from her glasses and looked, at first not recognising the person she saw. Her face had been made a mockery by jizz. From her forehead to her chin, it covered every inch of her, in thick gooey blotches. It lay like snow on her glasses and was matted in her hair. She even had a beard of spunk on her chin, with long strands hanging down and threatening to drop.

Most of the men were staring her while a few looked sheepish and couple were already putting their clothes back on. All of them were satisfied but not her. She had felt all the thrill of the event but had experienced no climax. Her heart was still racing, her clit was still throbbing and her nipples were like bullets. Without an iota of the self-consciousness she once possessed, she pulled off her knickers, showing the whole room her lovely hairy bush. Unconcerned about the cum on her fingers, she started frigging herself.

The men looked on in amazement and delight and many of them started pulling on themselves again. However, the spectacle didn't last long. After just a minute of massaging her clit, Kelly came, her whole body shuddering and her orgasmic cry echoing around the concert hall.

The dressing room shower wasn't very powerful so it took a long while to wash off all the spunk and get it out of her hair. A tiny bit had got in her eye too but it didn't feel particularly sore.

When she stepped out, Miller was standing there, fully dressed again.

"Here, I bought your clothes, just in case there's a knicker thief about."

"Thanks. Put them down there, will you?"

"Oh, and the money is in your account - well-earned, I must say. Mr X was very satisfied, though there were times you were so good at it, he wondered if you really were the girl next door."

Kelly laughed. "Well, it was watching all those videos."

"Of course. How you are feeling about it now?"

"I dunno," she shrugged. "It's weird to find out you're not the person you thought you were."

"Very few of us are the people we think we are."

"It's not just that I'm prepared do whatever it takes to get money - I realised that a week ago. It's that I didn't know until tonight that I could love something like that. Not despite it being depraved, but because it was depraved. It makes me wonder what other taboo acts I'd like to try."

"Well, I organise all kind of events, so you might have a chance to find out."

"Yeah, maybe," she said, drying herself with a big fluffy towel. "Give me a call and I'll always consider it. Hey, you joined in - you said bukkake wasn't your thing."

"It's not. But when I saw you looking so gorgeous, sucking all those cocks, I couldn't resist. And those tits of yours - Jesus, they're lovely."

"You enjoyed it then?"

"God, yes. Though I'd rather have come inside you than on your face."

"You still can, if you want. If you've still got it in you?"

"Oh yeah, I've still got it in me, alright."

Without another word, he sat her down on the chair and immediately began stroking her bush and fingering her clit. She responded by massaging his groin, feeling his cock stiffen in his pants. When he was satisfied that she was wet, he quickly removed his trousers and slid his long pole into her tight little cunt. She groaned with delight.

"Hey," he said, before going any further. "This isn't going to cost me ten grand, is it?"

"No," purred Kelly, unbuttoning his shirt. "This is a little freebie - a thank you to opening my eyes to a whole new world!"

12