An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia's breathing against his shoulders slowly returned to normal and her body stopped shaking. She opened her eyes and he detected the same admiration in her facial expression as he had experienced it with all the women in his life. Because he knew she wouldn't belittle John one bit, he didn't expect an enthusiastic outburst.

The love in her eyes and a simple, "Thank you, that was wonderful," was good enough for him. What he couldn't control or redirect was Olivia's still burning desire for him.

First it seemed she was rubbing her pussy unintentionally over his drenched cock, but then she blurted out, "I can't control myself. Your cock just feels so fucking good. Let me try something new and then I'll tell you a secret."

Olivia engaged him again in a fiery kiss and he felt her labia leaving his soaked man meat. Todd panicked again but then he felt the shaft of his dick slithering alongside the valley of her ass. She waggled to and fro until she had obviously found her target with the lower part of his glans pressing against her asshole.

She chuckled with a lewd expression on her face and said, "My love, that's a great feeling with your cockhead pressing against my asshole. Your bad boy is really trying to open up my anus. Does he have a mind of his own? I'm awfully tempted to put you in my ass, but I can't allow it, you know. I need the promised long ... long anal preparation with at least two orgasms first before you can take my anal cherry."

Todd was truly excited and exclaimed, "Fuck, I would like to see my cock slithering through your asscrack. Olivia, you're really a dirty little girl. I can only imagine how much your backdoor is reacting to the pressure you've already applied on it."

Olivia added, "As you have probably guessed I probed my asshole sometimes with a small dildo to make sure I like the feeling. Andromeda has told me you can fuck a woman's ass into a wide orbit of backdoor ecstasy. But now it's time for the secret.

"I'm telling you nothing but the truth, I swear. Three weeks ago when we already knew that we would meet you again together with your Berkeley soul mates John asked me out of the blue whether I'd like to fuck you. You know John is a highly respected judge because he is fair and has an incredible insight into human nature. He simply told me he has known for years that I have become infatuated with you. I told him about the bikini incident two years ago. I'm sure you rose in his esteem that you didn't attack me because I had to showcase this bikini for him. That you resisted me when my whole body screamed fuck me was a mystery to him.

"But the best part of his permission to make love to you is that he wants me to meet you every now and again at Berkeley where nobody knows me, so we can easily socialize there. Todd he loves you like the son we never had. Look at it this way ... we never had a son, just two wonderful daughters ... not that we're complaining ... so everyone is happy.

"Todd, you know how much John loves me. He knows he doesn't get younger and his sex drive is gradually waning. His doctor has already advised him to reduce the usage of Viagra to one time a week. He has decided that you are the ideal safe sex partner for me; to keep me sexually satisfied so that I'll never have the desire to look for other fuck buddies. He is still good for two to three fucks a week, but that's his limit. Unfortunately, he is not very eager to go down on me. He is just one of those men.

"You've just witnessed my high sex drive. Now that you know that we won't be betraying John I badly want to fuck you. My husband doesn't want anything to know about our sexual adventures so there is also no need to tell him that you're going to take my anal cherry. I believe his imagination is good enough to know that sex with you will be out of this world. He has eavesdropped on conversations between me and some of your other women."

Todd saw that she was deeply emotionally moved because her voice cracked a little and a tear was visible in her eyes. He hugged her even closer and said with a lot of emotion as well, "Olivia, I love you. You know I'm capable of loving more than one woman. Loving promiscuity is the word, but I don't just fuck around. I need to be emotionally involved with a woman I make love to. I understand you have already realized you can love more than one man.

"However, I'll do nothing to jeopardize your relationship with John. I'm not needy or clingy. Whatever happens between us depends on your initiative, and that you want me. Please tell John that as long as we are lovers, hopefully for a long time, he should let all his fears rest that I would ever steal you away from him. I'm happy that you want to be together with me and that is more than I can ever hope for. I will just take what you want to give me."

Todd sealed their common agreement with another passionate kiss that would've knocked her socks off, but fuck, she didn't wear any. Then it was time for him to be obedient to her desire and lifted her negligible weight up so that his magic dowsing rod could search for her hidden treasures. He didn't really have to guide it at all as he suddenly felt her swollen, parted pussy lips engulfing the tip of his cock. Her deep, throaty moan confirmed she felt it as well.

Olivia didn't say anything but it was by far the biggest cock that had ever knocked at her vaginal door. Her pussy was producing lubrication in spades so that she had no fear that the stretching that she was going to receive would give her pain. Fuck, she had born two daughters, but, on the other hand, she had always practiced Yoga and her Kegel exercises to keep her vagina in tight shape for her average husband with his ordinary thickness.

Todd was of a like mind when Olivia broke their kiss to ask him, "My love, allow me the joy of controlling my descent onto your beautiful, big, hard cock?"

He just nodded and resumed kissing her. It was a great pleasure to feel how much she liked mouth to mouth play and their tongue battles. Her long, rock-hard nipples literally burned holes in his muscular chest as she slowly and carefully lowered herself, allowing her vaginal walls to get accustomed to his size.

"Fuck that's so good and you're so fucking big, you fill me up so good!" Olivia exclaimed in pleasure as she came lower, his thick prick gradually pushing her labia apart, digging more of its fucking length in her snatch. Olivia's face was grimacing with the effort.

Her moans and growls grew in intensity, but Todd, of course, wasn't unmoved and had to control himself not to ram his dick in her tight cooze. The wetness and eagerness of her vaginal pipe was breathtaking. He praised her soundlessly again that she managed to have such a snug pussy at her age, not forgetting she had born two daughters.

Todd didn't mind that his lover pressed her mouth on his sensitive neck and sucked the skin into her mouth. She even bit his flesh a little, undoubtedly leaving a hickey there. He assumed she needed to do something to distract herself from the overwhelming sensation as his cock went deeper and deeper into her sodden quim.

However, she wasn't really successful because suddenly a mighty orgasm erupted like fireworks inside her. The exceptional feeling of his huge cock entering her unfamiliar cunt was enough to make her cum in buckets. Her body writhed and shook as her whole being experienced ecstasy that she had never known before. She could barely contain her cries.

She just cried into his shoulder, "I can't believe it, my love ... aaaaahhhhhh ... I'm cuuuuuummmmmiiiinnnng again." She thought she would blow her ovaries out through her tightly filled fuckhole. It wouldn't be too bad because her menstruation cycle had already stopped.

It was the second time he held her shaking, spasming body in a secure grip as she rode her orgasm to mountainous heights. Todd was positive that her loud screams could be heard down the hallway in the dining room. Nobody would rat her out to John.

Her mighty orgasm let Olivia forget all her patience and her hungry pussy swallowed all of this incredible piece of cunt stretcher in just one stroke. The force of his meaty club entering her body drove all the air from her lungs. Though she felt no pain, but when her pussy area hit his pelvis she cried out again in orgasmic agony. She couldn't say later if it was a new orgasm or a continuation of the previous one.

Anyway, as she slowly recovered from another unfamiliar mind-blowing orgasm Olivia felt his cockhead deep in her vagina, pressing against her cervix. She cooed with contentment as she wiggled her full bottom in his lap.

Between loving kisses and his hands caressing her small tits again, she said, "Darling, I can't believe I've got you balls deep in my pussy. It's just fucking heaven. Mrs. Garner, my Ob/Gyn was right as she said I've got a deep vagina. But you have proven you're my limit."

She held herself back from saying anything about this euphoric sex experience, but his girth stretched her lips wide in a way that John's modest member never would. She somehow knew that Todd could read her like an open book. Her body language and her deeply loving kisses spoke volumes.

"Todd, my love, I don't think I have to say anything about the pleasure you gave me."

He didn't hesitate to confirm. "No, my lovely Olivia, we understand each other without words. I don't know how often you can visit me at Berkeley. I'll be there for at least four years. In the meantime please don't neglect John, he is my good friend, and don't let this change your affection for him. I know you love him dearly."

"Don't worry Todd. I will keep our relationship in perspective, but I'll never stop wanting you. That's just not possible, but John will never know or feel it. I promise you."

They exchanged another loving kiss and Todd felt that her strong pussy muscles started massaging his cock again. She wasn't done with him and he wasn't done with her. To give her a little incentive he gently caressed her bare ass before he gripped her asscheeks and spread them apart. He guided one finger into the valley where he quickly detected a copious amount of pussy juice were running down the crack. He tested her tightly closed anus with a finger. It opened up just as he added a little pressure. With the lubrication around, it was relatively easy to push his finger full knuckles deep in her ass.

Olivia just jumped at the unexpected intrusion and gave his cock almost a full length pussy squeezing. She exclaimed, "Todd, you're really a dirty young man to treat this old woman like a common slut." He had no doubt that she liked the anal assault.

She looked in his wolfishly grinning eyes and added, "You can certainly dish it out, but can you take it? Maybe I can make your cock fall off your body; however that would be a pity. I don't know how many orgasms I can endure, but I'm riding you until one of us breaks down."

This was exactly what happened. Olivia took a strong hold of his shoulders and started her fierce ride. She had never had any objections to being on top of John, but now she had to lift her body much higher to fuck Todd's entire cock back in her pussy in one long exciting stroke.

The next forty minutes he had his hands full with her to keep her in the saddle with each tremendous orgasm. Olivia was drowning in a fog of lust and eagerly savored the sensations of the spasms which were being created in her vaginal tunnel by his large explorer. It was the most wonderful sensation in the world and she wished at that moment that it would go on forever.

She silently made apologies to her husband because she couldn't get the feeling out of her mind that she was performing awesome sex with Todd for the first time in her life. Yes, she really needed to put her relationship with him into the right perspective.

Todd was a sex machine as he drove his rod into her again and again. He was sucking her neck while one of his hands grasped her taut breasts. He had her mastered and she knew she was helpless to stop him, even if John had been watching her slutty behavior. She simply became Todd's willing fuck toy. Fucking her ass would complete her surrender.

At some point Olivia couldn't stop chanting his name. Todd had started to behave improperly as he encouraged her frantic ride with three fingers fucking her ass. It was an easy task after some minutes of probing. Her movements against his cock and fingers told him she enjoyed it very much.

Olivia definitely knew how to ride a cock. She rocked, stroked and ground against him. She had all the moves a cowgirl needed to know. She varied the bouncing on him in exciting ways. Sometimes she rode him like he he was just her young bronco; sometimes she sat on him and let her strong vaginal muscles roll over his shaft while she rubbed her engorged clit over his mons. Her throbbing pleasure bud felt like it was going to explode.

She also worked hard to corkscrew up and down on his throbbing dick, getting it as deep into her as possible. Sparks of electric energy consumed their genitals. Both felt like her pussy walls were burning with fire and his cock was designed to extinguish the flames. Her drenched cunt created an indecent, squishing sound as his long, thick dong tunneled deeply into her willing flesh.

This wasn't really love making, it was just fucking delirium. Deep in his mind Todd knew that the next time she would visit him at Berkeley he wanted to make long love to Olivia; with his cock softly stroking through her vaginal and anal crevice for hours to make her orgasm with a feeling of outstanding pleasure. It wouldn't matter that he would fill her pussy and ass with loads of cum. He knew he could stay hard with a priapism-like penis. He had experienced that lots of time. He wanted them to fall asleep after their last divine orgasm. He hoped Olivia wouldn't pass out, but he couldn't bet on it. He also didn't care that his cock would need some time to wilt in her pussy or ass.

Back to the present! All the time of her rodeo ride her beautiful brunette, shoulder-length hair danced around her face. Her dark-blue eyes rolled ecstatically in their sockets as she unintentionally used dirty words to vocalize her hitherto unknown excitement. Todd somehow perceived that Olivia was beyond herself. Her face was a mask of almost insane, crazy sexual madness. She wouldn't remember it later.

Despite being in an ecstatic world of his own Todd somehow understood what she almost unintelligibly cried out. "My God, Todd, you're a marvelous woman pleaser. You're fucking my twat so well. Your divine cock touches unknown places in my greedy snatch. I never felt this before. It's a terrible shame that you can't cum in my pussy tonight. After you have broken my anal cherry I'll always let you cum in my ass whenever I'm riding you."

Todd's balls were aching for release but his mind didn't allow him that. He didn't fear his cock would fall off, but Olivia's strong, spasming cunt muscles gave him a real treat. With all his willpower he resisted the desire to push his cock in her horny and probably ready ass to get some relief. He just bucked his loins up and against her with all the might he could muster. Their pelves smacked together with heavy thuds. The raging couple couldn't kiss any longer because their mouths were wide open as they became more and more breathless.

Each time Olivia orgasmed and her cunt clamped down tight around his cock she threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy before she collapsed on his chest. After the fourth time she broke down on him he expected her to be finished, but after some hard breaths she pulled his face to her and smothered it with kisses while her pussy continued grasping his cock tightly. She looked at him with fire in her eyes and croaked, "I want more. I need more. Please make me cum again, Todd. Make me cum until I die."

She experienced probably her sixth or seventh orgasm when she screamingly broke down on him in total exhaustion. Her last climax was a multiple one that shook her to the core of her being. It wracked her body with carnal convulsions. Her pussy was spewing juices over his cock and onto his torso like a geyser spewing hot water. Then she actually passed out for a few moments while his balls were still aching for release. It was the right moment to slowly withdraw his ravishing intruder from her spasming cunt.

When Olivia returned to this world she almost said, "I never knew sex could be so wonderful," but she kept her mouth shut. Todd had her stretched so wide that she felt the need to check her sore pussy, but it didn't feel like he had ruined her.

Fortunately she didn't forget about releasing him. Despite being extremely tired she whispered to him, "Cum in my mouth lover, I want your nectar," and lovingly took his red, sore cock in her oral cavity. She also licked and sucked his testicles. In his oversexed condition and primal need to cum it took Todd only a couple of minutes to fill her hot, sucking mouth with a big load of jism. She swallowed eagerly while he growled like an ancient cave bear.

He held her head and bucked his hips up with every spasm of his discharge. Olivia drained his pecker of every single drop. She didn't want any of the flavorful cum wasted by being left inside his cock. She had always enjoyed drinking John's ejaculation, but, truth be told, Todd's young seed tasted better. And she had never swallowed such a huge amount of man cream.

*****

Later they didn't find the energy to shower. They just washed themselves meagerly with a washcloth. They laughed and kissed as they looked at their red, sore genitals. Todd slowly lost his unnatural hardness.

They dressed and he helped Olivia walking on wobbly legs down the hallway to the dining room.

There was still a bartender available serving Kate, Amanda and Todd's parents with beverages and snacks. They looked at the disheveled couple, and all of them were smiling. They didn't mind waiting for Todd after the party broke up. Todd asked the bartender for two glasses of champagne and to call a cab for Olivia. She hung on her lover's arm like her life depended on it.

Todd's entourage didn't disturb the loving couple and talked quietly among themselves. A short time later Todd walked Olivia to the waiting cab where they parted with a deep loving kiss and heavy hearts because they knew they couldn't be together as often as they wanted. He went back to the 'Club' where his father had already called for the limo.

Before anyone could say anything Todd quickly said, "Yes, Olivia and I have fulfilled a longing that we have had for a long time."

His mother took up the thread and said, "Todd, I was baffled when Olivia told me that John gave her permission to have sex with you. I didn't expect that from the judge."

"Mom, I can only say that John is a very observant man and he knew that Olivia had been in love with me for years. The same as I have."

Kate expectantly asked, "Todd, when will Olivia visit us at Berkeley? I'd like to know her better. She is a lovely woman." Amanda just added her agreement with an emphatic nod.

"My lovelies, that I really don't know. It depends solely on her intentions. She'll let me know what works for her. There is a daily flight from Santa Ana to Oakland.

"I expect her to visit us at Berkeley as soon as possible. I think you've all heard how much she enjoyed our lovemaking. I hope we didn't leave you waiting for too long."

That caused a hearty laugh from all of them and it finished the Olivia story for now.

...to be continued