An Outing to a Crafts Store...

Story Info
Second story from me, working on my writing as I go. Enjoy!
1.9k words
4.44
597
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is an errand day, which is always so much fun. As she is out doing her errands, she remembers she needs some thread and fabric for sewing. Heading into town, she stops by an arts and crafts store to see what materials she can find.

But today her mind is off, as she has felt horny ever since she woke up. And even after masturbating before heading out, she still can't shake just how horny she is.

As she browses the aisles in the store, she sees almost endless types of items to craft with. Yet today, she can't help but to look at them in a "kinkier" manner.

Heading down the leathercrafting aisle, she sees bands of leather for crafting. Innocent enough, but she simply can't help but to think how those could be used to bind her wrists together.

"Hmm, what a sexy thought!" as she feels a small spark inside her pussy.

"No, no...must focus," she tells herself.

Walking past the wood crafting aisle, she notices a large, wooden paddle...the kind that's ready to decorate as she sees fit.

"Oh hell," she is telling herself as she conjures images of that leather decorating the paddle, with the words "Naughty girl" stitched into the leather.

"Mmm," she utters inside her head.

Imagination starting to run wild as she pictures that paddle spanking her bare, soft ass. Then she conjures a picture of the hilt of the paddle running across her wet, swollen pussy lips until it slides inside her.

"Stop it!! Must focus harder!" she strongly tells herself. She feels her panties start to dampen.

Moving down the marker aisle, she notices all the varieties available. Pretty colors of markers and pens in all types are on display! Her mind starts to wonder about the markers being used on her naked body for some kinky sexual play. The thoughts of naughty words and drawings on her flesh, feeling the strokes on her skin, as someone uses her as a blank canvas.

"I'll save that kink for later," she says as she bites her bottom lip. Thinking about possibly having words written on her and keeping them on under her clothes so only she knows what's underneath.

Moving to the candle aisle now, she's amazed again at what she sees.

"Fuckkkkk!" she says to herself as she imagines the hot wax from the candles hitting her skin. Feeling the warming sensation over sensitive parts of her body. Especially her back, with the wax droplets trailing up her spine! Her panties are now soaked at just the thought.

She almost reaches the fabric aisle yet notices the jewelry in the jewelry aisle. Endless strands of beads fill the entire aisle.

"Strands of pearls, oh the pearls!" she whimpers to herself as she can virtually feel them rub up and down her wet slit and against her clit. Oh, the feeling of each one bumping her throbbing clit, rubbing up and down in some intense foreplay.

"Shit!" she says as she is so fucking horny! She must do something about it, and soon!

In the next aisle, she sees a tall, bearded employee. He's wearing a reflective vest and big steel-toed construction boots. He has to be a warehouse worker with that gear. Her clit tingles at the sight of him. She starts to tremble all over her body at the thought of what he could do to her...for her.

She walks up to him and asks him a question...

"I need some help, and it looks like you are perfect to help my immediate situation." she says with a look to him of a woman that is looking for more than just a simple item.

He looks down at her and stares down her shirt, the hint of her hardened nipple flashing him. She playfully bends down a bit further and he now sees her full tits, making him let out a small drool. And, as she gazes into his eyes, she gently brushes the back of her hand over his crotch. Feeling a bulge in his jeans, she knows he's highly turned on!

She leans up and whispers to him, "Please take me and show me just how crafty you can be?" As she feels his cock now poking against his jeans.

"Mmmm...miss, I can definitely help you in your situation. Follow me!" he says.

He leads her into the warehouse, but before she can enter, he orders her to stay outside for a moment as he makes sure the warehouse is clear of workers. She does as told, and after a moment, he opens the doors and guides her inside.

He grabs her hand and walks her to the back of the warehouse, and she sees a door that says, "Caution: Electrical Room"

"This is our electrical room, very warm in this room," he says with a smirk. And as he unlocks the door, she enters and sees and feels what he meant.

The room has the electrical closets for the store, making the room warm. The buzzing sounds from the closets enticing her with the feeling of static on her skin. She also sees a tall ladder that is bolted to the concrete ground, all the way to the roof. The steel is industrial, and cold.

"Mmmm, I feel this is not used much but has many uses regardless?" she playfully says, knowing how wonderful of a setting this room is.

"Oh, you have no idea! I will be right back. Just make yourself comfortable." he also playfully says as he leaves the room and locks the door, keeping her inside.

She is surprised, yet so turned on as to what he is going to do when he comes back. He said to get comfortable, and as the room is starting to make her sweat, she takes off her shirt and pants. Standing in the room in just her lacy bra with matching panties, and tall heels; she is feeling the sweat starting to cover her body. As she decides to explore the room, she feels the fabric of her panties with her hand...so wet from her state of pure arousal.

"Fuckkkk, I so want to be fucked by that man!" as she feels her clit through her wet panties. Sending sparks throughout her that are amplified by the static in the air in that room!

She hears the door unlocking, wondering what's going to come through that door. Suddenly, she's shocked to see him return, along with another guy in similar gear. And, as she is standing there, in her lacy bra, wet panties, and tall heels, they close the door and lock it behind them. The two men are staring her down, their smiles big and their eyes gazing up and down at her sweaty body. She notices one of them has the leather straps and the paddle from what she saw before!

"Was the other guy secretly watching me staring at those items?" she excitedly thinks to herself.

"Do you want us to show you just how wonderful this room really is?" one of them says.

"Oh, fuck yes, please take me and do to me what you will!" she practically begs with such anticipation.

They strip down and start taking off their gear. Their chests are hairy, and their massive cocks are already hard. Sweat is starting to form over their chests and moves down their big, tall bodies. They stand naked in front of her, except for their steel-toed boots.

One of them moves next to her and rips off her bra, exposing her full, sweaty tits. The other guy comes up from behind and spreads her legs apart. He moves his hand from her ass and over her covered mound, purposefully pressing hard against her. When his hand reaches the front of those panties, he rips them off her body, pulling them between her legs and brushing against her dripping wetness.

Oh, the feelings in her body as she stands there, naked, sweaty, and just in her tall boots. She yearns to be roughly handled by these two!

She's guided to the steel ladder, and one takes her hands and lifts them above her head.

"Hold still!" he commands, using the leather strap to bind her wrists to the ladder. Her arms now secured above her head, the cold steel pressing against her body.

"Fuck, this feels so fucking good!" she says to herself in the warm room.

The other guy, who has been silent this whole time, moves his hand down the side of her body. He grabs her side and adjusts her body to show him her round, firm ass. And as her ass is in full view, he takes the wooden paddle and spanks her ass. Hard, but not overly hard as she feels the sting and moans. That sting makes her pussy tremble, and her nipples harden, yearning for more.

The other guy, the one that's done all the talking, asks, "Do you want another spanking? Do you deserve another spanking?"

She nods and bites her bottom lip, knowing how the next spanking will feel. Another hard spank against her ass in the same spot makes her cry out in both some pain and a whole lot of pleasure!

"Fuck...meeeee...pleaseeeee???" moaning out as she needs them to fuck her, hard and now!

One guy comes up, grabs her legs, and puts them against his body and her feet on his shoulder. With her sexy body in this position, he rams his cock deep into her aching pussy...so thick and so hard.

"Fuck yessss...fuck me hard and deep!!" she cries out in immense pleasure!

She gazes into his eyes and feels him starting to fuck her dripping pussy. And out of the corner of her eye, she notices the other guy moving under her.

That guy bends down and sits under her, and starts to lick her ass, running his tongue around her exposed opening. His licking puckering her ass but making her want his tongue inside her sensitive spot.

And, as she's getting fucked hard and fast by the one guy, she feels the strong hands from the other guy. He's grabbing her ass firmly and holding her in place, feeling his tongue and fingers enter her ass, very deep.

"Fuckkkk...pinned and bound...the sensations...the sweaty fucking," she says to herself in a very euphoric state.

"OH SHITTTTT!!!!!" she screams as she starts to cum hard from the sensations. Covering the cock inside her with her juices, and she feels her juices flooding out and over the body of the guy tongue-fucking her asshole.

They keep fucking her hard as she cums again and again. Her body so electrified that it seems to be in sync with the static in the room!

The guy under her undoes the leather bindings around her wrists. Freed, she's moved to a table in the room, with the one guy's cock still deep inside her and fucking her. The guy who was tonguing her ass now moves to her face and she takes his cock into her mouth, sucking it and tonguing it with primal abandon! Needing his cum... needing both guys to fill her with their seed!

"Cum for me hard...give me your loads!" she mumbles out as she feels the guy fucking her pussy start to cum, hard and deep and filling her with his hot, thick cum.

And the other guy starts to shoot his delicious cum into her wanting, hungry mouth! Spurt after thick spurt shoots out his tip as she swallows his sweet cum, making sure to empty him dry.

With all of them sweaty and panting, riding their orgasmic highs, she breathily says, "I never thought an arts and crafts store could ever be so deliciously kinky! I know where to cum next time I need inspiration!"