2am Fantasies

Story Info
When you can't sleep at 2am.
1.3k words
3.2
6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am standing in front of Him, not quite sure what is about to happen. My heart is pacing because He warned me to stop my teasing, did I listen? Of course not, what kind of sub would I be if I did everything He said? A sub needs to have fun too right?

The last thing I see before I am blindfolded with a broad bandage and duct tape, is Him undoing his belt. My other sensed immediately heighten.

The last thing I hear before the small squishy ear plugs are inserted into my ears, is the sound of His belt being pulled through the loops of His pants. The tip of it stings me as it leaps free of the last belt loop. I yelp. No sooner has that little sound escaped my lips and His hand thrashes across my face.

"Did I give you permission to make any noise?" he hisses through his teeth into my ear loud enough for me to hear His distain.

"No Sir," I mumble back as the tears well up behind my shut eyes.

He pinches my nipple hard making me bite back in pain, an indicator that He cannot hear me.

"No Sir," I stammer louder.

He releases the vice like grip on my aching nipple. He guides me forward until I am in the position He wants. Taking one hand at a time He fastens them to the chains that hang from the rafters. I am on tip toes and I know that I dare not more an inch. I can sense Him behind me, He is right up against my back lending me some support. But I have been caught out in this game before and stand my ground as best as I can, for when He moves away I dare not stumble back. He moves away, I stand still and let out a silent sigh of relief. His hands are around my waist moving to the front of my body where He grips the material of my denims by the button and rips the button and zip apart. In one fluid motion my denims are sitting around my ankles and I am bare from the waist down.

He thrusts His hand between my legs and clamps down on my cunt. My clit feels like molten lava has been poured over it with the force that He has clinched it.

"Yours Sir," I state immediately. I can feel myself getting wetter with every passing second.

Next thing I know my shirt has been ripped open and His teeth are biting down on the bare flash of my cleavage. I feel something flat, cold and slender against my lower stomach. His favorite knife, a butterfly pocket knife, silver handles and blade that resembles a scalpel. My heart begins to race He warned me that He would put His mark on me. The tip is slowly pulled up the center of my body, over my belly button, up my torso, over the center of my bra and stops. I can feel the point digging into me. My bra is suddenly loose as the fragile material has been cut, the material moved aside exposing my breasts for His pleasure.

He moves to my side. One hand on my stomach the other on my butt. Before I can think my butt is stinging. Tears well up and seep out my eyelids, the bandage dinking up all I have to offer. Again my butt is struck.

"One Sir, thank You Sir," I say

*Strike*

"Two Sir, thank You Sir."

*Strike*

"Three Sir, thank You Sir," I say as bravely as I can muster. I am not used to being punished, I have always managed to avoid it or somehow get out of it.

*Strike*

"Four Sir, thank You Sir," the bandage soaks up more tears.

*Strike*

"Five Sir, thank You Sir," I am actively crying now.

*Strike*

"Six Sir, thank You Sir," my brain cannot comprehend what is happening

*Strike*

"Seven Sir, thank You sir," I cannot handle any more of this

*Strike*

"Eight Sir, thank You Sir," I am not even sure I am voicing it anymore

*Strike*

"Nine Sir, thank You Sir."

*Strike*

"Ten Sir, thank You Sir," my body collapses onto His hand supporting my tummy

"I warned you not to tease me," he stated to me. I was confused as to why I could hear Him as I recalled Him blocking my ears. The ear plug must have either been removed or fallen out.

"Yes Sir," I hic-cupped through my sobs.

He was holding me in His arms safe and warm. I could feel His arousal through his pants which was an immediate trigger for me. The pain forgotten and the lust awakened.

I pushed my body against His as best as I could. I felt a hand against the meaty part of my cunt, instantaneously a finger was thrust deep into me, my head fell back and I opened my neck to Him. His teeth sunk into the flesh and bit down. 'That's gonna bruise' flashed through my mind. Another finger forced its way into my now dripping pussy and pounded away.

Then nothing, I could not feel Him anywhere near me. I stood for what felt like forever too scared to move a muscle.

Teeth biting my clit, huge hands clenching my ass cheeks simultaneously spreading them apart and pushing me against the jaws biting down on me. Hands move down my legs and guide one leg out its material restraint at a time. My legs are put in place and motioned to remain on tip toes. His tongue finds its way into me coaxing all and any juices out. There are fingers pounding away at my cunt creating more juices that are being lapped up. His mouth, those soft lips are crushing down on my mouth. His tongue forcing it's way into my mouth, I can taste myself on Him and I want more. I suck on His tongue, I bite His lip. He puts wet fingers into my mouth, wet with my own juices, I lap them up. He grabs my hair and forces my head down. I feel his cock against my mouth and I open up for Him. Being so very short has certain advantages to a tall man. Such as I can pretty much suck His head while standing (1.53m vs 1.95m).

He lifts my head and kisses me passionately. Again my head is forced down, chin to chest. Again I can feel His cock against my lip. I take Him in as far as I can greedily. I want it all, I want to choke on Him on His cock. My head is ripped back up as he in one beautifully swift movement he hammers Himself into me. My cunt reacts and opens up wantonly. He grinds into me. I can feel the pulsating heat of his cock inside me which makes me moan out loud. My back precipitously searing with burning pain as He rakes His nails down my back. He grips my thighs and lifts me up onto His erection, I grip the chains for balance, the sudden blood flow into my arms brings a new kind of scorching pain to the mix. Wrapping His arms around my waist he forces me down onto Him hard as he fills me with His load. I can feel the hot liquid spurting into me. My arms are unshackled from their restraints whilst I am still wrapped around His waist.

He carefully leans over and places me on the bed and removes the blindfold. Climbing on next to me He pulls me into him and spoons me lovingly. Kissing my neck and shoulder.

Pulling the covers over us he whispers in my ear, "sleep now my little one. I'll keep you safe."

I wonder what happened to the earplugs as I think as I drift off to sleep being thoroughly consumed by Him.