An Overnight Hike in the Hills

Story Info
Joanie plans her first time. She didn’t plan for Zack.
9.1k words
4.52
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Overnight Hike in the Hills

Joanie plans out her first time with Brian. She didn't plan for Zack.

**

The author expresses deep gratitude to his editor Ken. Ken has that amazing ability to suggest changing a phrase or even only a word, and it makes the story read better. I suspect it's what every author wants from an editor ... but rarely gets. Thank you, Ken!

**

Brian is my boyfriend, and he wants to be my lover. It's natural, I suppose. We've been making out a lot, usually in the backseat of his mother's Camry. I've been letting him get me naked, and he fingers me a bit, but that's as far as I've let him go, and no, I never suck him off. That's gross.

I do other things, though. He pestered me nonstop, and he eventually beat me down. I caved, and I let him take some sexy pictures of me topless. His favorite one was the picture of me topless, sucking two fingers as if they were his erect cock, and with a "come fuck me" look in my eyes, as Brian so romantically put it. We had never fucked when the picture was taken, but I knew how to give "the look" nevertheless. All of us girls do. Brian had to swear on a stack of Bibles that nobody but him would ever see those pictures.

Everyone says Brian and I are the perfect couple. Even our last names jibe: I'm Joanie Branford, and he's Brian Stamford. Maybe someday far in the future I'll be Joanie Branford Stamford?

For my 18th birthday I secretly gave myself a present and went on birth control pills. I have a pediatrician whom I've grown up with, so she knows me and understands the needs of an 18-year-old woman. My parents don't know. Not even Brian knows. Nobody knows, unless my nosey brother Bob has figured it out. Bob is a real pest, but I think I've successfully hidden it even from him.

Brian and I plan to go on a "birthday hike" this weekend, and boy-oh- boy-oh-boy is he in for a surprise! Only one guy can ever take my virginity, and I've decided it's going to be Brian. Brian will be thrilled.

Actually, I'm plenty nervous myself. I mean, I have a nice body. My boobs could be bigger, but my nipples are huge, and that helps. I'm only five foot three, but on the other hand I'm only 110 pounds, so I'm a bit on the thin side. But that's popular these days. Most guys think I have nice legs.

The weather forecast is perfect. We're going to camp overnight (hee, hee) in Brian's new tent. We have hot dogs to cook, and Brian's bringing a bottle of vodka. I have some edibles, so I think we're all set!

I'm truly looking forward to my birthday hike. I cashed in some credits with Mom and Dad to take this hike. I swore on a stack of Bibles to behave myself. It's a bit ironic because I'm not religious at all.

**

Brian, the idiot, invited Zack and Mary to join us on the hike. Maybe I should have told him about my sexy plans for us, but frankly, in my opinion, he should have jumped at the chance to spend the night with me, just the two of us, all alone and far from anyone who could stumble upon us! How the fuck am I going to seduce Brian with Zack and Mary hovering about?

The killer is that Brian never asked me if we should invite Zack and Mary to come with us. He just invited them all on his own. He behaves like a petty, little dictator. I hate that aspect of his personality. That said, I kind of like Zack and Mary, especially Zack.

Mary can be -- at times -- a bit of a bitch, but she can also be a good friend when you need one. Zack is a hunky, nice guy with a sweet personality. I think Zack kind of likes me, but he'll never put the moves on me because I'm Brian's girl and he's Brian's best friend. So Zack is okay in my book, and I get along with Mary, at least superficially. Mostly I'm annoyed because I wasn't consulted.

We arrived at the campground in Brian's mother's Camry, and Zack was already there, waiting for us. Where's Mary? we both asked, and Zack gave us the bad news. He and Mary had had one fight too many, and they were no longer a couple. Their last fight was a doozy. We're talking major dooze, apparently. Words were used. Pottery was thrown. Screaming occurred.

The upshot? Zack alone was going camping with us. Zack had given Mary permission to go to Hell. It was all because Mary had disappeared for a while at a party. The amazingly handsome Tony Bannister had disappeared at more or less the same time. I alone knew that Mary had a secret little crush on Tony. When Mary resurfaced at the party Zack had smelled Listerine on Mary's breath. Tony could not stop smiling, and his friends were backslapping him.

Zack was the closest thing our high school had to a rocket scientist, and he could certainly add two plus two. I found out later there was more to the story. It wasn't just Mary secretly canoodling with Tony at a party. Zack had also screwed up. Big time.

With Zack on our hike but without Mary there was no chance for sex. I needed someone to distract Zack long enough for me to get it on with Brian. Shit, shit, shit! I had been so looking forward to losing my virginity. I had planned out everything, every little step, all so carefully. I suppose there'd be plenty of other chances in the near future. The thing is, I had everything for the hike all planned out to be totally romantic, and now it was going to be just a hike with two guys, one of them seriously depressed. Talk about a downer.

It looked instead like My Great Deflowering was going to be postponed at least to next weekend and in the back seat of a Camry. Not super romantic. At least Zack's father lets him use the Range Rover. Brian's dad won't yet let him use his brand-new Defender 90.

Mary had told me she first gave it up to Zack in the Range Rover's back seat. I also knew -- but it was top secret -- that Zack had not been her first. Nor even her second. Possibly Zack was not even Mary's third guy.

Mary was awesome. A Range Rover simply had to be (much) more comfortable than a Camry. I was so, so, so envious of Mary. I wished I could be as relaxed about sex as she was.

Zack was morose. I guess he had truly loved Mary, even if it was hard for me to imagine anyone really and truly loving Mary. I guess I'm just too jealous of Mary. No doubt however he had surely liked having a pretty and sexy source of regular sex, and now that was gone. Done and finished. Poor guy. I decided not to blame the victim and focus my anger at my high-handed boyfriend Brian. I could be nice to Zack and reassure him during the hike. I could be a good sort of person and help a wounded teenage boy to heal.

I knew that Zack had always lusted for me. He had taken me aside, when we were both 16, and kissed me during Marsha's party. He had felt up my ass and my boobs while we kissed. I had been charmed and hoped for more, but by the next party Mary had put Zack on a leash, and he was now her puppy dog and hers alone. Back then, I wondered how Mary had done that, 'cause I had been fairly sure Zack had eyes only for me.

Looking back, however, it's perhaps not obvious but easy to make a guess. I turned my gaze to Brian. Unlike Zack, Brian was shy, but the prospect of sex with an attractive girl is a powerful weapon to be used on a teenage boy. Brian became mine, all mine. Brian belonged to me.

Brian was a catch, too: He was funny, an athlete (track and field), a musician (trumpet), and he was in the honors bubble. He got straight A's except for history. He also respected me when I said "No." Recently he had been forced to give me a hell of a lot of respect, hee, hee.

It was a downer to have a guy moping around on my birthday hike, putting a depressive spin on what was supposed to be the high point of my teenage years. I decided to channel my frustration into cheering up Zack even if I was not sure how I could go about it, short of giving him a blowjob which I would never, ever do.

I took Brian aside, and as I was about to suggest we try to cheer up Zack, Brian beat me to the punch.

"Joanie, my sweet, I know you're disappointed to have Zack being a third wheel on your birthday hike, but let's try to cheer him up anyway, okay? We'll be doing a good turn."

That charmed me. I was reminded why I loved Brian. He really cared for his best friend. We got all our gear together and began the hike. We were walking three abreast, and Brian was telling joke after joke. Zack and I were laughing constantly. Everyone's mood was good.

I had arranged for the straps from my backpack to fall in such a way as to emphasize my boobs. A girl does what she can to increase her sex appeal. Brian didn't need any help with my sex appeal, but maybe Zack did? Also, I wore my thinnest bra. You could see my nipples pushing out of my tight-fitting T-shirt. Anyway, I felt I looked hot. I was ready to tease Brian to the point of insanity. I felt he deserved it as punishment for ruining my Great Deflowering Birthday Hike.

Zack especially liked the tale Brian told about Tony taking Miss Connors behind the band building. Nobody knew what had happened between Tony and Miss Connors, but Brian swore he had seen red welts on Tony's left cheek. Miss Connors had her wrist looked after by the school nurse, and the sewing teacher, Mrs. Zweig, had reattached some buttons on Miss Connors' blouse; more importantly, she had repaired Miss Connors' bra. Tony got a three-day suspension.

I never told Zack but this story just made Tony seem more appealing to Mary. Tony now had a "bad boy" persona. Mary found that sexy. I didn't, but I understood how Mary could think that.

The trail narrowed, as trails are prone to do, and only two people could walk abreast. Brian suggested I walk a bit ahead so Zach and he could continue to comfort Zack. It made sense. Neither Brian nor Zack knew about my bionic hearing ability, especially when two guys are talking about me, and you know that's exactly what they'd be doing.

"I'm really sorry about you and Mary," Brian began.

"Thanks. I miss her already," Zack replied.

"All you ever did was argue, though."

"Yeah, true enough, but the make-up sex was exceptional."

"Blowjobs?" Brian asked. Yuck, I thought, how gross.

"Yeah, of course. How is Joanie with blowjobs?"

Oh shit, I thought. Now Brian is going to amp up the pressure for me to give him one. Am I the only girl these days who doesn't suck her boyfriend's cock? I began to feel inadequate.

"She doesn't give them."

"Just fucking?" Zack asked Brian.

"Not yet, but hope springs eternal."

"Seriously? You haven't tapped that spectacular ass yet?"

"You mean anal?"

"No, I mean laying the little sexpot. Making her a woman, you know?"

Zack thinks my ass is spectacular? Who knew? I smiled to myself.

"Nope, the little sweetheart is still a virgin. Not for much longer though, I hope. She's been dropping hints."

I had been dropping hints? That was news to me.

"God, she has a sweet ass," Zack said. "I love watching it wiggle back and forth as she walks. When a sexpot dresses in tight shorts like the ones she's wearing I give thanks that I'm alive... and walking behind her."

"Yeah, Joanie sure has a sweet body." I was glowing. I love compliments.

"You got that right. How does she kiss?"

"Nirvana comes to mind. Maybe she'll show you," Brian replied, and I'm all hey, what?

Then came the bombshell. "Why was this fight different from all other fights?" Brian asked. It was a natural question. Zack and Mary were known for their fights.

"I shouldn't say."

"Now you have to tell me," Brian replied. Good for Brian; I wanted to hear too.

Zack began to whisper. I had to laugh. When it came to my bionic hearing, whispers could not defeat me. My ears picked up and I could have heard a cock getting hard in Brian's pants.

"Well, I was already furious with Mary because of her shenanigans at the party. Remember those?" Zack began.

"Yeah. Tony and Listerine," Brian said. I was thinking: Maybe I should give my first-ever blowjob to Zack? That would piss off Brian, big time! Too bad I didn't pack any Listerine. If Mary had come I could borrow some from her...

"Here's why Mary is mad at me. Remember that picture you took of Joanie topless and sucking her fingers?" Zack asked.

Say, what? Brian was strictly forbidden from showing anyone those pictures! Now he was in the doghouse with the door closed and padlocked. I resisted erupting in anger until I had overheard more.

"Yeah. It's my photographic masterpiece," Brian bragged.

"It sure is. I had been studying that picture for the umpteenth time shortly before Mary wanted to get it on," Zack said, his voice pitched to display he was speaking in confidence. Hah! My bionic hearing will not be defeated.

"Oh no. She didn't see the picture, did she?"

"No, of course not. You swore me to secrecy. I take those vows seriously," Zack said. Unlike my asshole boyfriend Brian, I thought.

"Well, as I joyfully fucked Mary, I was imagining she was Joanie. I had that picture of Joanie topless burned into my mind. Also the one of her naked and eating a banana."

"Uh-oh," Brian said. "You didn't." Zack didn't what? I was all confused.

"I did. I called out Joanie's name when I came inside Mary. Girls don't like that." No kidding, Sherlock.

"You are in deep shit, my friend," Brian said. You got that right, I thought.

I suddenly realized that Zack has kept his longstanding crush on me. Holy shit. Here he has Mary, the sexiest girl in our high school if you don't count Stephanie, and he's goddam fucking her but pretending he's fucking me while he does it? Mary will never forgive him.

More importantly, what does this mean for me and this hike in the woods? Suddenly it fully dawned on me: Zack has seen pictures of me topless and even naked while suggestively eating a banana. Holy shit!

Brian is in deep doo-doo. I'm talking very deep doo-doo. I'm talking doo-doo up to his ears. It's true I once had a crush on Zack, but that was long ago. I gave up my crush when it became clear Mary had Zack all locked up, lock, stock, and cock.

Until now, that is. Mary owned Zack until now. Until now. Here was Zack on my birthday hike with me.

Then the other shoe dropped. Zack wants to fuck me. Holy shit. He fantasizes fucking me, even while he's fucking Mary? Should I be flattered or grossed out? I'm going with flattered. It's not like I could ask Mom, nor Mary, for their opinions. I had to figure out how to handle this by myself. I was on my own.

The banter continued and eventually petered out until we reached the crest of a hill. We found a small, flat mesa covered in tall grass with a gorgeous view of the valley below. Tucked into the low point of the valley was a creek of rapidly flowing water. I wandered over near the edge to take in the panoramic view. The guys caught up and joined me.

We stood silently admiring the beauty nature provided and the calm quiet of the open country. With only a few songbirds to disturb the silence, Brian put his arm around me and held me close to him. I melted. It was so romantic!

Brian turned and held my head, and he kissed me tenderly. I broke the kiss frantically whispering, "In front of Zack? You're rubbing in the absence of Mary, you jerk." Brian pulled away.

Zack asked, "Hey Brian, can I kiss Joanie too? Would you mind?"

Say what? He should ask me, not Brian. Well, Brian will set him right. Did I even want Zack kissing me after what I had just learned about the naked pictures of me and his massive faux-pas with Mary?

"Sure, Zack," Brian said. I saw red. I was not some trollop or Brian's private property that he could offer my favors to another guy, even if said favors were only kisses. But are they ever only kisses? What century were these two guys living in?

Now I was really pissed at Brian. First he shows Zach -- and who else? -- my X-rated pictures. Then he treats me like an old car he can lend to a friend. I decided to teach him a lesson.

I practically jumped Zack, giving him the most passionate kiss he doubtless had ever had, including all of Mary's kisses. I just wouldn't stop as we opened our mouths and our tongues engaged. Zack seemed happy to kiss me back.

Zack's hands went to my back and then went down to my shorts, pulling me against him so that I could feel his erection. I made no protest. The idea that Zack's erection was due to me and our kisses really turned me on. I think the kiss lasted close to five minutes, and at the end Zack was as hard as a rock and my panties were moist.

Zack had thoroughly felt up my ass. Brian was standing by, hopefully in a state of shock. I glanced over in such a way that the guys couldn't tell I was looking, and Brian was smiling. Smiling! He was smiling as Zack kissed me passionately and felt me up? What happened to possessive jealousy? What was I missing here? Or was this all part of cheering up Zack over his loss of Mary, by giving his girlfriend, (me,) to Zack?

How creepy is that!

At the end of the kiss I carefully explained to both men that I was not Brian's property to give away or not to give away, but I was a woman who made her own decisions about who to kiss and when and everything else. If Zack wanted permission to kiss me he should ask me, not Brian!

As if to test me, Zack asked, "Joanie, can I please have another of those wonderful kisses?" I knew I shouldn't agree. Zack has a crush on me after all -- or so I thought just then. I shouldn't encourage it, right? I made a mockery of myself because I nervously and compulsively looked over to Brian. He nodded silently giving me permission. Realizing what I had just done, I felt like a fool. I couldn't dwell too long on my stupidity however, because Zack resumed kissing me and I quickly got lost in the eros of passionately kissing Zack.

Zack's hands again went to my ass as we kissed, only this time they slipped underneath the elasticized waist of my shorts... and underneath my panties too. I loved the feel of his hands on my bare ass. I was rapidly getting much too aroused. I ran my fingers through Zack's lush hair. I began to moan softly -- but not softly enough, as both Zack and Brian heard me.

Zack's hands went down to my crotch and curved up to my slit from behind. A finger slipped inside my moist pussy and I broke the kiss. Brian immediately took over kissing me. It was intense. My knees buckled and I collapsed down to the grass. Instantly Brian was on top of me, still lovingly kissing me. Brian pushed my legs apart and we dry- humped while we kissed, right through our clothes. I could feel a climax building. I had to stop things.

"Guys, this was fun, but it's getting out of control. Let's resume the hike and cool off," I announced. Frankly, I was scared. I had to hold it together, having just shown my vulnerability to both men here in the countryside, all alone, with nobody but songbirds, squirrels, and the occasional deer to come riding to my rescue. There were bobcats as well, but we hadn't seen any.

The hike continued on without incident although the guys continued to talk. I was sure they were talking about me but I only caught snippets.

"Best kiss ever..."

"Does she always kiss like that? No?"

"Must be... the fresh country air. It feels so good to breathe it, doesn't it."

"Great ass. What else does she do?"

I didn't hear the reply, but I could almost feel Zack's smile as his eyes burned holes in my back. I figured Brian was telling Zack how he likes to get me naked in the back seat of his mother's Camry and finger me to oblivion while I jerk him off. I was glad I couldn't hear that shit because I'd be embarrassed beyond belief and furious at Brian for saying such things. I mean, assuming that's what he was saying.

As I was trying to hear what they were saying, my mind was active. I was alone in the countryside and had two guys interested in me. I had just discovered it turned me on to kiss a guy while the other guy watched and waited his turn. I had never kissed in front of an audience before; I was surprised, almost shocked, that it turned me on something fierce. It was also goddam dangerous. I needed a plan but none was forthcoming. I finally decided to do what I usually do: I decided just to wing it.