All Comments on 'An Overnight Hike in the Hills'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland11 months ago

Joanie's best-laid plans to get laid on an overnight hike go hopelessly awry, and her deflowering proves more comic than romantic. Her deflowering also involved twice as many men as is usually the case. Joanie's transition from virgin to woman quickly turns from a planned simple seduction (of boyfriend Brian) to a tag-team event and then, with the arrival of Mary, a group project. Joanie begins the weekend as a virgin and faithful girlfriend; she ends it planning a ménage-à-quatre, with Zach, not Brian, as the male lead.

.

With all those rapid changes, the girl's head must be spinning. Which may explain why she's still on speaking terms with either Brian OR Zach. Both lads spent the weekend demonstrating their inability to treat a woman with even a modicum of respect. Those two guys think they're starring in a buddy movie at the drive-in. But ultimately Zach's charm, expensive car (with spacious back seat), and sexual skills overcome Joanie's nascent feminist principles. She decides she wants both lads: Brian in her heart and Zach between her legs. With Mary, the two guys can swap locations. (Once again, in Mary, the author has created a minor female character who is almost as interesting and fun as the heroine-narrator herself.)

.

In sum, this story is a comic romp. It's bawdy and humorous, and it's great fun to read. 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

I guess she got what she wanted in the end!

5

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite11 months ago

A particularly funny line: “It was such a good trade I felt as if I should also give Mary a couple of first-round draft picks or something.”

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit11 months ago

What a lovely way to use your virginity.

I think Zack is going to get a lot more of Joanie.

Loved it .

Anna

Pippa76Pippa7611 months ago

5 very deserving stars from me. Loved it. It was a pleasure to read thank you jb. X

MmaaxxiimmuussMmaaxxiimmuuss5 months ago

Wee, sleekit, cowrin, tim'rous beastie,

O, what a pannic's in thy breastie!

Thou need na start awa sae hasty,

Wi' bickering brattle!

I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee,

Wi' murd'ring pattle!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...