All Comments on 'An Overprotective Mom Pt. 01'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Matt should invite mom to join them.

mbh129mbh129over 2 years ago

Oops, bet that was a surprise! Wonder what mom thought??😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story till the ass started 1 Star

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 2 years ago

I always enjoy your writing. I did have to laugh at the end of this.

I think that parents either drop by, or make strategically timed phone calls with express purpose of putting a damper on intimate activities. (lol)

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Nice, very well written.

ghalbertmckghalbertmckover 2 years ago

I hope it's not too long until pt.2

and 3, and...

And I hope we find out what the "over protectiveness" involves.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Overall very good, lost a point for going where "nothing should go in there". Now we shall see what Mom had to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; I had the same problem with my mum, I went off to uni as a totally sheltered, Catholic educated virgin at the beginning of September 1996 aged almost nineteen, sharing a small flat in north London with two other young women. I returned home to our small town of Burnham for Christmas a totally different young woman, now I was on the pill, no longer a virgin, ( to be honest, if it had a pulse and a decent sized cock, I was up for it) and I had copied my flat-mates in having my nipples pierced and a small tattoo just above my shaven pussy. Mum, found my pills when she came in to my room, whilst I was showering in the bathroom and went ape-shit, I was called every name you could think of and it was only the support of my father that got me through the holiday. Mum is now in her late seventies and still has a stick up her arse, she and dad must have had sex at least three times ( two older brothers and me), why dad stayed with her is beyond me, to her sex is for one thing and one thing only, procreation. I've never asked, but I hope dad has had plenty of other women, or else he's wasted his life. My advice, girl is enjoy life, you get one shot at it, have as much cock, pussy or both as you can get, then when you finally turn up your toes, you'll have no regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hot!!...

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES