An Overprotective Mom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after a long silence I said, "Okay."

He didn't quite figure out what I meant, since he hadn't said anything to my "yucky" comment. But when he realized that I was agreeing to his plan, he almost leaped up from the bed and headed off to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" I cried.

"We need some lube," he said over his shoulder.

He fished around in my medicine cabinet and came back holding a little blue jar in his hand.

"That's what you're gonna use for lube? My cold cream?" I said incredulously.

"Yeah. I heard it works pretty good."

I shrugged and rolled over onto my stomach. He seemed keen on doing the lubricating himself, as he was already opening the jar and scooping out a big wad of the white stuff onto his fingers. It felt cold and wet on my butt, and I giggled a little--and then gasped as he actually stuck two fingers into my anus and spread the cold cream all around.

After wiping his fingers with some Kleenex, he positioned himself on top of me. His entire body was now draped over mine, from head to toe, and I felt kind of smothered--but in a nice way. I could feel him taking his cock in his hand and trying to guide it into the right place--not an easy task! Once it went in just for a second, then slipped out. Even that caused me a little pain; and when he finally got several inches of his cock into the spot, I felt--well, it's really hard to describe.

It's totally unlike the other way. Why that is, I couldn't tell you. Maybe it's because a cock isn't really meant to go in there--nothing is. The anus is really, really right, even with the lube, and I could feel every fraction of an inch of his cock as it slowly slipped into me. Once again I was filled, but in a way that seemed--strange.

But Matt was clearly enjoying himself. That tight fit was just what his cock needed to get a second wind. As soon as he got into a good rhythm, he brought his hands around my body and grabbed my boobs. Man, I felt really and truly skewered! I couldn't move, I had a big cock up my butt, and I felt his hips grinding into me. I could even feel his balls slapping up against my labia.

Meanwhile, he was kissing and nuzzling me wherever he could. I'd turned my head toward my right side, just in order to breathe. Matt now started kissing and then licking my cheek in his passion--and then he became fixated on my ear, and he stuck his tongue into it as far as it would go. Well, of course it couldn't go very far, but just the feel of that thick, hot tongue in that place made me squirt a little bit. I think I had a mini-climax just then.

He was really pounding me now, but that was okay. There really wasn't any pain--or at least, I guess I was just getting used to it. My pussy was still throbbing, and now my anus was throbbing. I felt totally helpless and at his mercy--but somehow that was okay, because I knew he was doing this out of affection and not just crude desire.

I knew that because after a while he slid one of his hands down from my breasts to my pussy. And then he began playing with it.

His purpose was clear: he was wanting to give me a climax at the same time as his own. I won't say no to that! As his fingers worked that whole squishy area, I felt the beginnings of my orgasm coming on--and when, with a heavy groan, he started shooting his seed into my butt, I came too. Did I ever! I started shaking and trembling all over, so much that I almost dislodged him from my derrière. But he remained firmly embedded in me as he kept sending more of his stuff into me, and he kept on teasing my sex to make my own pleasure keep up with his.

It seemed to go on for minutes, but at last it was over. He didn't seem to want to come out, and for quite a while I didn't want him to come out either. We just lay there, his cock plugging up my butt and his hands fastened to my breasts and my pussy. At long last I began to feel uncomfortable, and so I said, "Matt, this was fabulous--but can you take your thing out of me now?"

He let out another groan as he slowly pulled out. When the knobby head of his cock popped out of me, I did feel a final little twinge of pain; but, after the incredible ecstasy of the whole experience, that was a small price to pay.

Let me announce to all the world that I'm a convert to anal sex!

On shaky legs, Matt got up from the bed and headed toward the bathroom again. I figured he wanted to clean up. Good for him! No way I was going to put that thing of his in my mouth after where it had been.

It was at this very moment that the front door of my apartment opened. It was my mom.

12