All Comments on 'An Ultimate Sacrifice'

by PolyLvr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
nomennescionomennescioalmost 12 years ago
Nice

It has a certain ugly realism that's quite appealing, after the sometimes plastic feeling of so many stories here. A unique plotline. The sex is a bit perfunctory, but that's not so bad, for what it tries to be.

I'm glad to have read it.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
I liked this

The story line is unusual which gave the story appeal. The ending was very sudden, but it leaves room to explain. The relationship needs more description like how they ended up lovers the first time. The ending jumped a decade or two leaving out many details. A few more chapters could nicely round things out.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Um ... waiting for the erotica here.

Still waiting. I see background, I see detail, all very nice. But what? Did you have to take a crap or something? The ending is too abrupt, and missing the sex. In case you were wondering.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I think maybe I jumped around too much in the story. There was no sex because it isn't a sex story, it's more a love story.

They didn't become lovers until she rejoined him at the hotel where they had stayed before her arrest. The ending only jumps a few years into the future and alludes to the fact that they have children and they live together as a normal family.

If I have to explain a story it means I didn't do a very good job. Thanks for your comments.

BogartsBossBogartsBossover 11 years ago
Explanation not needed

This feels the way a man would tell another person how he married his wife. Not a lot of details, but enough to share the important background parts.

I may tell you how I met my wife, but I'm sure not going to tell you what we do in bed.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Me too.

Your story is a gentle romance, if a druggie knock-off can be gentle.

I did enjoy that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Actually, the story said it all...

Every story here shouldn't need to be saturated with sex... granted it's an erotica site but erotica means erotic not sexual...

And you didn't need to explain what the story clearly related... the story said the sex that occurred at the end was her first...

I'm not sure what I had expected but it does seem like a more realistic Happily Ever After...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pure BS

this would never happen a girl attracted to her step father right more like hime raping her and threatening her that's real, This is pure drivoul and nonsense LEARN TO WRITE and for god dake get a damn editor your grammar is atrocious. you listed this as incest which is fine but it's not incest it's RAPE a step father and stepdaughter are never family so therefore it's rape and he should be thrown in prison. You as well should go to prison for subjecting me to this crap you think is literotica, don't quit your day job if you've even got one since you probably live in your daddy's basement tell him you need an ass fucking for the shit you post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty Good

Please ignore the ignoramus who claims to know grammar and then proceeds to make spelling mistakes, I think this is actually pretty good.

I found it realistic and heart warming..., the type of thing I could imagine being expanded and made into a film.

Keep up the good work. :-)

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

Should have talked about why she did it.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 3 years ago

Should have told the judge and jury why she did it. It would have mitigated her sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous