An Unanticipated Curve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her exposed breast as it rose and fell with every shallow breath. I released the blanket and softly traced her extended nipple with my index finger, causing her areola to respond by shriveling.

I glanced back up to her face, which remained unchanged. I knew that if she were to wake up I'd be a dead man, but that didn't deter me.

I carefully placed her other arm off to the side before pulling the remainder of the comforter off her other breast. She looked so fucking sexy. Her nipples and large tits looked better than I ever imagined.

I could feel my dick leaking precum inside my boxers as I gently placed my hands on both of her soft uncovered tits and gently began fondling them.

Her skin was so warm and smooth, in contrast to her nipples that were rock hard. I took a peek at her eyes, that thankfully remained closed. I twisted and tugged her elastic nipples as I continued groping my wife's aunt as if she had given me permission, shocked that someone could be so unaware of what was going on.

Time seemed to stand still, and at one point I knew I shouldn't press my luck any further, and that I should just be content with what I had gotten away with.

I reluctantly released her thick shriveled nipples and covered her pale chest with the comforter. My intention was to head into the living room, rub one out, and go back to bed. That was quickly derailed as I glanced down at her tan inner thigh peeking out from the blanket.

My aching dick had other ideas and was urging me to do more with this unbelievable opportunity that I had stumbled upon.

The battle between right and wrong within my head was brief, and I found myself making my way down the bed. I couldn't recall a time that I was ever this hard.

I took a step closer to the bed and cautiously placed my hand on the inner part of her exposed thigh, slowly sliding my fingertips up across her warm smooth skin.

I looked up at Diane's emotionless face, then back down to the illuminated comforter that was up until this point covering the most intimate part of Diane's body.

I slowly slid the warm blanket to the side revealing the white panties that I had seen earlier this evening. Her brown neatly trimmed bush was still peaking out from both sides of the off white gusset.

With complete disregard of the risk I ever so carefully traced my finger on the outside of the satin material, feeling the heat of her pussy through the silk like fabric.

I continued to glance back up to her face, as I ran my index finger up and down the soft panties, covering the entirety of her warm slit.

Her breathing never changed pace as I pressed a little firmer, feeling her thick lips beneath the warm satin material.

I continued alternating looks at her face and my finger that was snuggled comfortably in between Diane's panty covered pussy lips.

Part of me couldn't believe what I was doing, literally risking my marriage and so much more for a quick thrill. But what was scary about it, is that didn't mattered at this very moment. Nothing mattered other than feeding the urge of my seven inch motivator that continued to drive my actions.

I soon found myself sliding a finger in between her left thigh and the taut elastic band of her panties. My heart was pounding as the tip of my finger met Diane's soft pubic hair. I took another quick look at her face as I slowly slid my finger lower before hesitantly shifting the gusset of her panties to the side revealing more of her neatly trimmed brown hair.

Seeing no change in expression on her face, I pulled the panties further to the side exposing what I had so often fantasized about. The folds of her pussy lips were dark and meaty, and were parted and glistening in the light of the lamp.

For a few seconds I just stood there and stared at the most intimate part of my wife's aunt's motionless body. With all guilt set aside I took the index finger of my free hand and lightly ran it over Diane's thick splayed pussy lips. She couldn't possibly have been any wetter.

Her pussy was ready to be penetrated, and Diane didn't even have a clue. As I slowly adjusted my hand I couldn't help but to observe the clear vaginal nectar that had clung to the tip of my finger and trailed back to her clit.

I glanced up to Diane's face, the maker of this fantasy come true lying there, completely unaware of the dark deeds I was indulging in.

I eagerly dipped back in between her juicy lips, the warmth of her moistness engulfing the tip of my finger. I sank it a bit deeper, further parting her slick welcoming lips until I felt the opening of her inviting cunt.

I was in a trance, with my eyes fixated on her clear unconscious excitement that had started to accumulate on my knuckle, so you can imagine my surprise when I suddenly felt a hand rubbing my cock through my boxers.

In horror my head whipped to the side glancing over at Diane's face. I quickly pulled out my glazed finger.

"Diane, I'm....," was all I could get out before she cut me off.

"Shhh," She whispered with her bloodshot eyes barely open. She continued, "don't stop."

A devious smile came to her face as she opened her thighs wider and pulled my dick out of the opening of my boxers, wrapping her cool hand around my rigid shaft. Diane softly began running her thumb over the tip of my precum leaking dick.

My mind spun as I hesitantly put my finger back in between my wife's aunt's meaty wet lips. I couldn't wrap my head around what had just happened. I mean for lack of a better term, Diane just literally caught me with my hand in the cookie jar and not only didn't she object, she encouraged me to continue.

I paused as I attempted to comprehend the sequence of events that had just transpired in front of me. I took another look at her flush smiling face for approval, then continued the insertion of my finger inside her warm snatch, once again feeling the entrance of her pussy. My focus shifted back to my hand, in complete disbelief that I was knuckle deep inside my wife's aunt.

I probed at the inviting opening before pushing deeper, fully penetrating her. Diane let out a soft moan and I began softly finger fucking her creamy pussy that made slurping sounds with every inward thrust.

I could've easily slid a second digit inside her juicy cunt, but for now I was content with just the one. For the next several minutes I pistoned in and out of her sloppy pussy as I massaged the ribs of her g-spot and teased her extended clit.

Diane's breathing became heavier and her moans of pleasure intensified, as did the tempo of her hand that was vigorously stroking my shaft.

"Oh yes.. oh yes.. oh YES!" Diane cried out as her hand squeezed my cock and her thighs closed like a vise around my wrist.

My thumb continued to lightly rub her clit as she quickly released my dick and proceeded to nudged my hand from in between her thighs.

It all happened so quickly that when she opened her legs and aggressively grabbed my forearm I was unsure if she had suddenly had a change of heart. Turns out I couldn't have been more wrong.

"You have no idea how much I needed that," Diane said using my wrist to draw me toward the head of the bed.

In one smooth motion she took my finger that was glazed with her clear liquid excitement in her mouth. She let go of my arm as she began to twirl her tongue around my index finger.

Diane resumed softly stroking my stiff shaft as she slid her lips off of my finger. She rolled on her side, propping herself up on her elbow.

Di intimately stared into my eyes as she took the head of my cock in her warm mouth. She never broke our eye contact as her soft luscious lips engulfed the entirety of my shaft in a way that I've never experienced.

Her huge tits swayed as she feverishly worked my shaft. In conjunction with that her soft hand gently squeezed my balls causing an involuntary moan to slip from my lips.

Diane glanced up at me, the passion in her green eyes was real, fueled by the taboo of having her niece's husband's dick inside her mouth.

Diane maintained that lustful stare as she again took me deep. I mean seriously, my dick had to be half way down her tight throat, an intenseness that was new to me.

She came back up for air, her reciprocating hand replacing her mouth.

"Does Mandy do that for you?" She asked tucking the piece of hair that dangled near her lip back behind her ear.

I was speechless at her boldness and just smirked and shook my head. I timidly began fondling her left tit as I watched my wife's aunt perform magic on my stiff dick.

Diane let out soft moans as I rolled her thick erect nipple in between my thumb and index finger. The way she maintained eye contact with me just added fuel to the fire of this fantasy that I still couldn't believe was playing out in front of me.

She was a pro, never gagging as she rapidly took me down her throat. She slid her mouth off my shaft and took a deep breath, before shifting her focus to the tip of my dick.

"Mmmm," Diane moaned as she undoubtedly tasted my oozing precum.

My hand was on autopilot still playing with her nipple when she looked up at me and smiled. "They're more fun than Mandy's, aren't they?"

"They're so big," I replied, chuckling like a teenage boy who just felt his first tit.

Diane laughed, then with a raised brow replied, "You'll like them better in your mouth."

I took the hint and slowly bent over and ever so gently took her firm erect nipple in my mouth as my right hand continued it's massage of her left breast. Diane ran her fingers through my hair as I swirled my tongue around her shriveled flesh.

"Mmmm," She sighed.

The smell of mixed liquor hit me hard, reminding me of her current mind state.

I pulled that thick nipple into my mouth, and raised my head up until it released with an audible "pop".

I switched focus to her left breast, aggressively drawing as much of her areola in my mouth as I could.

"Oooooh there you go," Diane's whisper encouraging me.

I passionately nibbled and groped her tit something fierce, to the point where I could actually feel the indentation of my bite marks on her nipple with my tongue.

Diane was feverishly stroking my cock again and I knew with the overload of sexual stimulation I'd be blowing my load soon so I needed to switch it up.

I released her abused breast and trailed my tongue down in between her tits, tasting the subtle saltiness of this evening's sweat. I transitioned to planting gentle tender kisses down across her pale, stretch mark riddled stomach.

"What are you doing?" Diane asked.

"I want to taste you." I said with some newly found confidence as I glanced back up at her smirking face.

There was a slight pause and no reply, as she just let go of my dick allowing me to continue moving lower. I side stepped my way down the bed, my mouth just above her panty covered mound. I stood up, traced my fingers along her leg as I walked to the foot of the bed.

Diane was leaning up on her elbows, a devilish grin on her face as she looked down on me as I crawled on to the mattress. My eyes were instinctively drawn to the small, off white satin gusset of her panties, and needless to say, that was my destination.

I resumed my barrage of gentle pecks, this time targeting the lower inner part of her tan left calve. My lips trailed across her smooth skin, as I crawled forward. I placed my hands on her warm thighs, applying a light pressure to open them wider. Diane smiled in anticipation, then rested her head back down on the pillow.

My tongue dashed from my mouth across the warmth of her damp panties. I inhaled her scent deeply as for the third time in less than ten minutes my fingers found their way inside the taut elastic leg band of Diane's underwear. I gleefully pulled the gusset to the side, revealing her plump glistening pussy lips.

To say she was wet was an understatement, she was literally leaking clear liquid excitement. Without hesitation I leaned forward and planted my lips on her meaty folds. She let out a moan, consent of approval for this unfaithful act.

I ran my eager tongue the length of Diane's saturated cunt, lapping up her honey like arousal. Her scent immediately took me back to how every pair of my stepmom's panties smelled when I was a curious teenager.

My chin was coated with her warm slickness as I tended to my wife's aunt's needy cunt. The sucking, flicking, and nibbling of her sensitive clit caused Diane's hips to slowly gyrate. Her faint moans told me she was on the brink of another orgasm, and that was right were I wanted to leave her, on the edge wanting more.

I pulled her panties further to the side before switching up my approach to probing at the entrance of her pleasure pot. My dick felt like it was on the verge of exploding as my fingers penetrated her warm mature pussy. With my index and middle fingers buried as far as they could go I withdrew them, and quickly reinserted them again.

I finger fucked her, while my tongue teased her aroused clit, ensuring she was always just shy of achieving the climax she so desperately wanted.

I gave that extended clit one final hard suck before releasing it from my lips and withdrawing my fingers. Diane lifted her head, eyes glassed over and squinted, a disappointed look on her face as she looked down at me. She had both of her nipples firmly in the grasp of her fingers anticipating a second climax that never came.

Certain she couldn't get any more turned on, I reached for the waistband of her panties and began to pull them off as my dick eagerly waited to slide inside that primed pussy.

Diane let go of her nipples and quickly placed her hands on top of mine.

"I'm not sure we should do this," Diane whispered.

I tugged at her waist band. She strengthened her grip of my hands as I gave a firmer pull. Diane's grasp wasn't enough and I began sliding her soft panties off her ass and down over her smooth thick thighs.

"We can't do this," Diane compellingly reiterated, spreading her thighs wide in an effort to prevent me from sliding them down any further.

I didn't reply, I just leaned back and in one quick and final swoop drew her underwear over her knees and down low enough to release her right foot.

Diane's resistance was questionably weak as I shimmied my way back in between her clinched thighs as she protested again, "I'm serious Dennis."

"You have no idea how long I've wanted you Diane," I said leaning forward, reaching out to caress her left breast.

At this point she was sitting up, leaning back on her elbows. Her glazed bloodshot eyes shifted down at my dick that was stiff as a metal shaft, leaking precum and pointing right at her.

"This has already gone far enough. We can't do this to Mandy," She said looking me in the eyes, then back down at my protruding member.

"Just this one time," I pleaded.

The slightest of smiles came to Diane's face as she shook her head and reached out still intently focused on my dick.

I tugged at her erect nipple. She bit down on her lower lip and grasped my aching cock. I moved in closer, my swollen head just above her clit.

Massaging both of her massive tits I whispered again. "Just once."

Diane didn't reply verbally, but she didn't need to. The way she had begun rubbing the head of my dick in circles around her clit was all the reassurance I needed.

I let go of her tits and leaned forward holding myself above her chubby belly and breasts that slightly sagged off each side of her chest. I lowered myself than paused inches from her succulent lips.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Diane whispered one last time as she shifted my cock lower.

She released my shaft and put her arm around my neck and pulled me in closer until our lips met.

I lowered her back down on the bed as my dick slowly and effortlessly penetrated her. She let out a soft sigh as I bottomed out in her warm, surprisingly shallow pussy. My chest mashed against her large tits and our tongues tangled as I began pumping in and out of aunt Di's saturated cunt.

"Ohhhh," Diane moaned as the head of my dick prodded firmly against her cervix.

It was hard to establish any sort of rhythm as she was controlling my pace, and that I was more than fine with. I broke our kiss and grabbed hold of her right breast. The passion was intense as our eyes locked on to each others.

"Is this what you wanted?" Diane sexily asked.

I lean back in, aggressively kissing her.

In this moment we were not fucking, no it was much more intimate than that. This feeling was something I hadn't experienced in quite some time, and I sensed the same from Diane.

I kneaded her tit, gently pinching and pulling on her nipple as I began giving her wet slurping pussy slow thrusts. Her hands had shifted to my ass, pulling me deeper with every forward lunge.

Her breathing began to increase, as did my tempo. I'd nearly pull completely out before driving back into her welcoming cunt.

"Don't stop," She panted over and over, the mild smell of booze on her breath.

She intertwined her legs with mine, as her finger nails gripped my ass cheeks. I shortened my strokes, plunging inside her with a bit more force, giving that used fifty year old pussy a solid beating.

"Right there.... ohhhh... yes... right there...!" Diane called out as if she could careless that her niece was in the room above us.

Diane thrashed beneath me and I forcefully slammed myself on top of her.

She let out one final moan and tightened her legs around mine, driving the bulb of my cock firmly inside her. She retracted her claws from my ass and loosened her leg lock as she dropped her head back on the pillow.

Beads of sweat were on her brow and a look of a long awaited satisfying release on her face. I hovered above her breathing heavily as she smiled softly and took a deep breath.

"Damn, you were so deep inside me," Diane said with the grin still plastered on her face.

I laughed, my dick flinching inside her as I leaned in to give her a peck on the lips.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" I said giving her a tender thrust.

"Oh my goodness no!" she replied.

I lifted myself off of her, sliding my swollen cock from her thoroughly fucked pussy. I sat back on my calves as we both simultaneously glanced down at my shaft that was covered in a semi-transparent white creamy film. A smile came to her face.

"You need to get that back inside me," She playfully demanded as she rolled on her side.

Her pale large ass came into view for the first time as Diane shifted onto her knees. She had a dragonfly tattoo on the base of her back, which by the way it was faded it looked to have been there for quite some time.

"Don't be gentle," She added looking over her shoulder before bending fully over and laying the side of her face on the pillow.

That view of Diane's thick ass and gaped pussy was a scene straight from my wildest fantasy. I eagerly moved forward and placed my hands on her chubby hips, enthusiastic to get back inside that warm mature snatch.

After effortlessly sliding inside her, Diane pushed back, fully impaling herself as the tip of my dick once again applied pressure to the bulb of her firm cervix.

"Mmmmm," Diane moaned before continuing, "That's the spot."

I didn't waste any time and began delivering long firm strokes, using her hips to drive my shaft firmly inside her. My pelvis slapped against Diane's full ass as I pounded away at her juicy cunt.

The minutes passed by as I continued my assault of her pussy, which grasped my swollen shaft every time I'd pull out. I'd occasionally get a glimpse of her puckered asshole that had slowly started to accumulate cream from the base of my shaft.

"Pull my hair," Diane said looking back at me.

Having never heard that in any of my sexual encounters with my wife it caught me off guard.