An Unanticipated Curve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull it!" She pleaded a bit more aggressively.

Taking my hand off her hip I leaned forward and reached for a hand full of her soft brown hair, timidly clenching it in my hand.

Diane let out soft moans and groans as she matched my pace, pushing her well rounded ass back into me.

"Harder, pull it harder," Diane said nearly begging.

I readjusted my grip, grasping even more of her hair before clutching it tight in my fist, literally using it as a means of plowing into her.

"Yessss, just like that!" Diane said in approval as I never broke stride, relentlessly driving my dick inside her.

By force her head was pulled back, her dangling earrings sparkled in the light of the bedside lamp. Her heavy tits swayed and her soft smooth skin rippled with every vicious thrust.

The harder I pulled her hair, the more vocal her moans became. In this very moment without her knowing it Diane was my fantasy fuck come true.

I felt her pussy constrict around my shaft as the intensity of her moans became louder. Di had slowly begun to stop meeting my thrusts and I knew she was on the brink of cumming.

Never letting up I continued to drive my rigid dick harder and deeper, causing the her thick ass to shake with every savage thrust.

"Ooooooh F U C K meeeeee!" She cried out.

The feel of her pussy contracting around my shaft was powerful. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Increasing the grip of her chubby love-handle and hair I put everything I had into my final thrusts. I lunged one last time with complete disregard for any discomfort it may have caused her.

"YESSSS ohhhh YESSS!" Di shouted as she pushed back into me.

I submitted to my long-awaited release, delivering rope after rope of thick cum inside her unprotected cunt.

With every aggressive short stroke, came another explosion, each blast as intense as the last. Diane's spasming pussy continued to milk every drop of warm baby batter from my cock.

I released her hair, and using her hips held her on my shaft. Diane's face was buried in the pillow, her hands gripping the bed sheet.

Her cum coated insides continued to pulsate around my spent dick as I loosened my grip on her hips. Diane lifted her head and glanced back at me, swiftly placing her left hand on mime.

"I'm still cumming," Diane softly and sweetly said, smiling and squeezing my hand before resting her head back on the pillow.

She continued to hold my hand as we involuntarily rocked back and forth as one. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as she caught her breath. The once strong, rhythmic spasming became less frequent and intense around my slowly softening shaft.

"That felt so good," Diane whispered redirecting my attention to her face that had an ear to ear grin. She leaned forward, sliding off my glistening shaft.

"You're incredible," I replied resting myself back on my calves admiring Diane's spunk filled gaping cunt.

She rolled to her side before shifting and sitting down facing me. Her eyes again drawn to my dick that was completely coated with our combined cream.

With a smile still on her face she leaned in toward me pausing inches from my lips.

"No, this is incredible," She sexily replied giving my dick a squeeze before pressing her lips against mine.

The tangling of our tongues combined with her ego pleasing words, and that simple squeeze of my shaft sprung life back into my dick, something that never happens so soon after blowing my load with Mandy. Feeling Diane smile, I realized I wasn't the only one that noticed the surge.

She broke our kiss then rhetorically asked, "Really?"

She placed her hand on my chest and gently applied pressure. With her encouragement I transitioned to my back, but remained propped up on my elbows watching in awe as Diane slowly stroked my slippery shaft while licking our collective expulsion from my balls and the base of my cock.

Di's gorgeous tits hung there as she ran her tongue the length of my reinvigorated member. Those green eyes stared intently at me as she reached the tip of my dick, which she proceeded to take in her warm mouth.

I shifted from my elbows to laying flat on my back as for the second time tonight I enjoyed the surreal feeling of Diane blowing me. I closed my eyes in complete euphoria taking in all the sensations associated with the way she worked me.

The sudden urge to cum hit me hard and unexpectedly. I opened my eyes, and was taken back, confused that the room was now pitch black with the exception of the moonlight coming through the windows.

On the verge of cumming my world began to spin because it was at that moment, through the darkness and my haze it dawned on me that those weren't the guest room windows at all.

I let out a soft involuntary moan as I felt myself begin to cum. The sensation of the soft warm mouth that had been wrapped around my shaft had also swiftly changed to a tight, boarder line uncomfortable vise like grip that was briskly stroking my dick that continued to spurt blast after blast of cum on my stomach.

"There you go," Said the all to familiar voice of my wife Mandy.

My eyes widened, her thin silhouette kneeling beside me came into view.

"What were you dreaming about?" My wife questioned.

It was at that very moment Diane's comment from earlier tonight rang through my mind, "Sweet dreams."

And a sweet dream it most certainly was.

The end.