An Unbelievable Change

Story Info
Close friends night of fun become's life changing.
4.4k words
8.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeeIII
LeeIII
12 Followers

The people in this story are not real and are all over 21 years of age it is a story of fiction. i hope that yall like it.

It's a nice cool night Lee and a bunch of his friends meet up at the movies they were all looking forward to the movie they were there to see. After the movie Lee and his friends were really hungry one of Lee's friends talked about this new Japanese restaurant that just opened last week. So they all decided to meet up at the new restaurant. Lee was the first one there next came Steve then Matthew after them came Heather, Nicole, Tina, and Stephanie they all went in got seated and then they placed they're order's. Lee was glad to get to hang out with his friends after so long not being able to.

Unlike Steve and Matthew who were players both of them were tall around 6'5 about 230 lbs both had blonde hair and blue eyes clean cut but very arrogant Heather and Nicole both were both around 5'5 to 5'7 Heather had a good figure to with her brown hair and brown eyes her bust was a C cup she was wearing a red dress and red high heels Nicole on the other hand had black hair and green eyes and had a athletic build to her with a B cup bust she was wearing a black dress and black high heels.

Tina and Stephanie were close to the same height as Heather and Nicole but Tina had blonde hair and blue eyes she was built like a run way model she had a D cup bust and Stephanie also had blonde hair and blue eyes and a body to die for with the biggest bust out of the ladies at DD.

Lee on the other hand was around 6'2 and about 310lbs with soft brown hair and big brown puppy dog eyes but he was the kind and quiet type always there for any of them when they ever needed him. The dinner was really good every one was enjoying their food but Lee was not hungry so the only thing he ordered was some tea. After dinner Steven and Matthew decided to go on home and Tina and Stephanie wanted to go to the club's they heard about so they had out. Which this left Lee with Heather and Nicole both of the ladies were parked close to Lee but they had a bit of a walk to there car's.

Lee offered to walk to there car's they laughed a little bit and said sure you old Boy Scout they took Lee buy his arms and were talking about the food and the movie but about half way to there car's they had to stop at the bathroom something was hurting Heather and Nicole bad, they both ran into the bathroom and went straight to the stalls went to open the doors but they both started to fold over.

Screaming in unbelievable pain they're voices sounded deeper and deeper almost demon like Lee went running into check on them but he was completely caught off guard by what he slaw it was unbelievable Heather and Nicole were now standing around 8 feet tall they're clothing was falling off there bodies they looked like super female bodybuilders with bust he could not even think of there size then they both stood straight up.

Lee then slaw something that really put him on edge they both had huge set of mass balls and dicks that were easily 13 to 16 inch long he could see every vain in their dicks they were so hard they were like steel and dripping with pre cum Lee looked up in Heather's eyes they were completely white, very shiny and bright too bright to keep looking at.

Lee then looked over at Nicole her eyes were as black as night Lee know if he kept on looking in her eyes he would be lost so he look down and away from her gaze Lee started to slowly move to the door Heather and Nicole were just standing there not moving tell his hand moved the door handle he turned to go out and just before he could Nicole grabbed him by his waste she pulled him back in.

And ran with him to the back of the bathroom she held him against the wall as she pressed her body hard against his she was smelling him taking in really deep breaths like she had just found her prey Heather closed the door and locked it then she wedged the garbage can between the door and the wall making it impossible for Lee to escape.

Even if he got away from Nicole there was still Heather who moved right beside Lee and Nicole they both started kissing his neck licking his ears Lee could smell they're breath he was confused because their breath smelled like fresh mint but they're saliva was a bright green and twice as thick as normal.

Nicole drop Lee took a few steps back away from him pushed Heather back as well and in a deep demonic voice commanded Lee to take his clothes off, Lee looked over to Heather.

Heather in the same type of demonic voice said NOW Lee knowing he had nowhere to go slowly started taking his clothes and and placing them on the sink next to him Nicole and Heather were licking their lips as they stare at him like never before they never seen him in this way.

Nicole then stepped toward Lee the tile under her foot shattered as she came close to Lee she then picked him up by his waist over her head tilted him backwards and started licking all around his back door even sliding her tongue up his dick she put the tip of her tongue in the head of his dick has she pulled it out some of her saliva covered his hole and seemed to hared like ice as she then worked her way back to his back door then she pushed her tongue inside his back door.

Lee could hear her moaning as if ever part of her body was in complete ecstasy Heather then move to the opposite end of Lee started rubbing his chest and his throat as she was letting out a low YES.

Nicole started to lower Lee down to her dick its pre cum leaking out of it, now her pre cum would be his only lube as she slowly lowered him down onto her dick he felt the head pushing it's way in. The head of her dick felt like it was pulsing like it had it's own heart beat, as she slid inside him with every passing inch of her meaty shaft Lee was losing his mind from how much pressure and fullness he felt.

Once she was all the way in she moaned out in pleasure she then tilled him backwards that's when Heather look down at Lee and cried out open your mouth NOW and she shoved her massive dick inside his mouth and down his throat somehow Heather and Nicole had got in the same rhythm as they were violating Lee, Nicole's grip was like a anaconda's and getting tighter and tighter he thought she would break his bones.

Nicole pulled him half way up her huge dick and pushed Heather back so hard her dick came out of Lee's mouth they could hear him grasp Nicole turned him around to face away from her Heather forced her dick back down Lee's throat and like before they were once in sync with each other.

After what seemed like an eternity of none stopped pounding Nicole pulled Lee backwards forcing him to let Heather's dick out once again she pulled him back against her body Lee could feel her balls hitting his then they would hit his stomach over and over and faster and faster each time her balls felt bigger and bigger Nicole started to Shake her whole body felt like it was about to explode that's when Lee felt the first wave of her seed pumping into him.

It was burning hot and stretching his stomach because of how much she was pumping into him he look down and he could see his stomach stretched out look like he had a set of twins and was about 10 months pregnant then finally Nicole let out of really loud demonic roar she lost her grip on Lee and as she fell backwards to the ground the head of her dick popping out of Lee with an unbelievable sound that was so loud it echoed.

Heather grabbed a hold of Lee before he fell backwards with Nicole, now that Nicole's dick was now out of Lee all of Nicole's seed was pouring out of Lee's stomach as it was slowly going back to its normal size that's when Heather look down at him holding him in her hands she turned so they we're now facing Nicole's body which lying on the ground below them.

Heather wasted no time she started to lower Lee down on her dick as Heather started her breeding of Lee he knew what was coming and didn't know if he could make it thew it a second time. Heather knelled down to her to were they were just above Nicole's body and told Lee to clean up Nicole's dick and ball's Lee started to lick up all of Nicole's remaining seed from her dick and her balls it was a bright blue in color and had a very citrus flavor to it he couldn't get enough of it.

Lee cleaned every drop off her dick and balls you could hear Nicole moan as he was cleaning her from the pleasure he was giving her but she still remained a sleep, then he felt Heather's body start to shake her grip tightened like Nicole's then he felt the first wave of Heather seed pumping into him and once again his stomach stretched out Heather finally let out a long deep demonic roar as she fell backwards.

This time she took Lee backwards with her as she pumped her seed into him. Heather finally lost her grip and passed out herself Lee unable to move for a few minutes because of everything that had happened finally was able to fall to the side and catch his breath his insides felt like they were on fire he looked over to Heather and seen all of her seeds dripping down her dick and massive balls.

Lee couldn't help himself it was the same color as Nicole's so he decided to clean her off as well, he could feel Heather seed pouring out of him, his stomach as it slowly going back to normal again.

After a few minutes Lee was able to stand once more his legs were still wobbly and felt like they were asleep but he was able to stand. He grabbed the sink to help stable him he look down at Heather and Nicole he could not believe he survived there breeding him.

And all he knew was he had to get away before they got up. He grabbed his things and was barely able to move the garbage can to open the door once he was out he made his way to his truck and started home.

After a short time he made it to his house he fell out of the truck barely able to turn over and kick the door shut he crawled to his front door where he was able to finally stand and unlock it.

His whole body felt like it was on fire he managed to get to the shower and turn it on and rinse himself off he could still taste Heather and Nicole seed in his mouth his balls started to hurt they felt like they were swelling but he didn't know what to do he was too exhausted to do anything he fell on top of his bed where you passed out finally.

Back at the bathroom were Nicole and Heather were just starting to wake up they started to look around Nicole was rubbing her head looked over at Heather and asked do you think we really did breed Lee? Heather was looking around well if we did were is he?

Nicole said I bet he left when we were passed out. lets meet over at his place in 3 hours i need to go home and get a shower and some new cloths Heather agreed. When they got to they're cars the realized the had to move there seats back more to make room for they're new sizes. after adjusting they're car seats they went back to they're own homes.

Nicole ex boyfriend was a very big guy most of his stuff was a 4xl and long so they kind of fit but not well so she went to the store to buy some new cloths she could wear and picked up some new ones for Heather she then went by Heather's gave her the new cloths and they were on they're way to Lee's house.

When they got there Nicole remembered were he kept the spare key they unlocked the door went in and called out to him Lee come out and play. After a few times of calling out to him they just walked around his house looking for him they both came by his room were they found him out on his bed completely naked.

They both started to move they're fingers all over his bar body Nicole looked at Heather and said you know i don't remember him cum for us when we were breed him last night do you? Heather looked at Nicole and said no he didn't how naught of him lets change that right now.

Nicole looked down and remember i put some of my saliva in his dick i bet it blocked him from cumming for us. Nicole then started licking and sucking his dick Heather started licking his ball's and tonguing his ass tell Nicole got him to start to come he shout his cum from his dick so hard it broke the hared saliva that was blocking it from before.

After they milked him dry Nicole shared his load with Heather they both moaned a little as they were swallowing down his load they both licked they're lips as they looked at his body they could not believe he was still asleep after that so they made sure he had no cum on him Nicole licked and sucked one of his nipples and Heather was working on the other.

They both stopped and moved him to the head of his bed and they covered him up. Heather asked Nicole to leave him a note telling him they will be back for him. so Nicole did. they left his house and locked it up before leaving it.

Nicole spoke up hay do you think this happened to the others two? I don't know lets go find out Tina and Stephanie were room mates so they would be together. When they got there Tina was the first one they slaw what had happened to them did happen to Tina and Stephanie.

Tina and Stephanie came around the corner they were amazed to see they weren't the only ones. they knew that the other two would soon not be in control them self's any more. Stephanie was holding Matthew's limp body in her hands cum poring out of his body. In Tina's room they found Steve's body covered from head to toe in cum. Nicole laughed and said looks like we weren't the only ones breeding new pet's last night they all laughed.

Stephanie asked were Lee was Nicole with a evil smile on her face said that's who we were having fun with. Tina and Stephanie licked they're lips and asked if they could share him because these two passed out right off we had to finish over by cum on them.

Just then they heard a noise from the room the to guys were getting away by going out the window. the guys made it they got away from them. after Nicole got everyone to relax a bit they set down and start to watch some TV together it wasn't long till Heather was sucking on Tina's dick and Stephanie was sucking on Nicole's dick.

After one would cum the other would this went on for a long time before they knew it, 8 day's had come and gone. Nicole seat up covered in cum hay you guys we need to go check on Lee i bit he's up and around by now. they all went and got showered off then they went right to Lee's house.

But they were still good 30 minutes away from his house. Lee was starting to come around for some reason he felt different he got out of the bed and stretched letting out a big yawn has he looked in the mirror by his bed he could see that he was very different.

He was taller then before he must be about 6'8 to 6'11 his body looked like a body builder's he had rock hard abs he started to run his hand down them. He had a 8 pack abs his arm were at least 26 inch around of hard muscle. Then he realized just how long it had been Lee thought to him self am I dreaming can this be for real?

Then he looked down and slaw his dick was at least 12 to 14inch in length and almost 6 to 8 inch in girth his balls were about triple there normal size he looked around and noticed that all of his clothes were way too small for him now. He put on his house robe got his truck keys and his wallet he called I friend Jack and told him someone stole his clothes and need some help.

Jack was a well known tailor he could look at a person and he know they're size's so Lee meet up with him at his shop Jack came out to meet Lee at the backdoor. I guess you weren't kidding me Lee let's get you inside. Jack came back with some clothes for Lee to tryout they fit perfectly Lee paid Jack for the clothes and his help. Lee thanked Jack and went to find him something to eat.

Lee picked up 4 XL pizzas and headed back home. When Lee got home and was so ready for a quite night home watching some movies and eating some pizzas where he came inside and finds Tina and Stephanie wanting on him as they are stroking they're dicks he is not really surprised at all he said I was wondering if you if y'all changed to I guess y'all did from the look of things y'all are ready for me.

As Tina had this evil grin on her face as she licked her lips then said that would be a under statement of the year. As Tina and Stephanie were walking closer and closer to him. Lee told them to wait for just a few minutes so he could put his stuff down and get undressed they looked at each other and agreed.

Lee went and put his stuff down and got undressed and came back out to the living room were Tina and Stephanie were waiting for him they moved all o his furniture to the walls Tina grabbed Lee by his neck and licked the side of his face up to his ear as Stephanie was already sucking his dick and fingering his ass.

Lee was ready this time Tina picked him up over her head and started to tongue his ass Stephanie then started to lick and suck on Tina's balls and dick after a few minutes Tina lowered Lee down onto her dick slamming her balls hard against his ass and began to drive her dick in and out of him her balls slapping the back side of his. Stephanie grabbed his face and had him lick her ass with every thrust driving his tongue deeper and deeper into her ass.

Tina begins to sake and starts to fill Lee's ass with her seed as she start to let go Stephanie grabs him and tells him he's not done yet she picks him up by his waist and thrust her dick into him her balls hit his and almost sends her into a fit but she holds it back.

As she thrust in and out of him she shove her tongue down his throat it was so big that she could see it going down his throat as it bulged. Stephanie started to pull her tongue out of his mouth then she started to sake and cried out as she pumping her seed into him. Lee started to pull away from her but she was not finished just yet she shot one last time and then fall back.

Lee got up as before they're seed pouring out of him he looked down at them and was thinking that this was no were as bad as it was with Nicole and Heather these two just were not as big or as strong as the Nicole and Heather. Tina and Stephanie were completely out for the count.

So picked up Stephanie and put her head in Tina's lap her mouth very close to Tina's dick. He smiled and went to his bedroom he then went to get a shower but before he could step in he heard Nicole and Heather's voice he got in the shower and started to get cleaned up. Nicole and Heather were looking over Lee's handy work they could not believe that he was able to handle them.

Nicole and Heather were talking about just how jealous this made them. Nicole wanted to throw them out on their ass but Heather said no instead let's go find Lee. Nicole was already getting worked up. They went into Lee's room but they he was not in there. They heard the shower going so Nicole and Heather started getting undressed Lee came out drying his hair with a towel over his head.

Then Nicole gets up grabs the towel from him and before Lee could say nothing Nicole had him by the back of his head and was working her tongue down his throat and with her other hand was working Lee's dick. Heather came up from behind him and started to running her hands over his body Lee was getting very turned on by this.

Nicole broke her lip lock on him and pushed him back into Heather's arms Nicole eyes went black again and her voice deepened to that demonic voice she cried out and started to shake he could see every single vine in her body she looked at Lee like before which kind of scared him a bit.

As Heather was running her hands over his body she turned him around grabbed him by his hair and kissed him shoving her tongue down his throat then pushed him back into Nicole's arms. Nicole spun him around and picked him up and lifted him up by his waist and thrust her tongue into his ass Heather started to change too Nicole lowered him down and thrust her dick deep into his ass Heather wasted no time she forced Lee to open his mouth and thrust her dick in his mouth.

LeeIII
LeeIII
12 Followers
12