An Unbelievable Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her balls slapping against his chin both Nicole and Heather cried out in their demonic voice he could tell they were really getting into. Nicole's grab tightened her body started to shake her balls kept getting bigger and bigger tell she thrust one last time her grab was even getting tighter than she cried out as she started to pump her seed into him.

She could not hold him any longer she let go of him Heather grabbed him and turned him around Lee was so sore from Nicole's pounding but Heather could not control her self she thrust into him Heather already had a tight grab and it was getting even tighter Heather was pounding him so hard that Lee started to cry out.

But before he could Heather shoved her tongue down his throat after a few minutes of tonguing him she pulled her tongue out and forced her dick in his ass. Before long Heather started to pump her load in him.

She started to fall backwards Lee fall on her this time he was not as drained. Lee stood up and was looking over at Nicole, he managed to walk over to her she was coming to, he reached down and grabbed her by her hair.

As she started to say something he then shoved his dick in her mouth before she could say anything she started licking and sucking his dick and balls she grabbed him by his ass and slides one finger in it taking him balls deep. She milked him dry Lee tried to hold back but she would not let him.

Lee started to blow his load into her mouth the pleasure was so great. Lee started to pass out as he fall back but Nicole grabbed him and kept him from falling.. She went over to Heather and gave her half of Lee's load. Nicole picked him up and walked over to his bed placed him in the middle and her and Heather got in it with him. Were they all fall asleep.

The morning Lee wakes up to find Nicole on one side of him and Heather on the other side, Heather turns to him to face her she then kiss him then looks down to see his morning hard-on licking her lips then went down on him milking him, Nicole started kissing him Lee started to pump his load in her wanting mouth. When Lee finishing up Heather got up walk over to Nicole and started kissing her giving her some of his load.

Heather walked into the living room were Tina and Stephanie were supposed to be but found a note thanking them for sharing Lee with them and telling them to breed him well. Nicole and Lee had turned on the TV and started a movie Heather jumped back in bed and told them what the note had said. Nicole said good because he's all ours, our sex toy right Heather? Heather looked over at them and with a evil smile on her face said you got that right. Lee just looked at them and said pass me some pizza please. As they enjoyed their movie.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Working In and Out Ch. 01 Riley hits the new gym.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Deals and Mistakes were Made A boy about to make the worst or best decision of his life..in Transgender & Crossdressers
Red for Mommy Pt. 01: Coming Home Fred's mother helps her son figure some things out.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 01 Zofia Learns The Truth About Her Husband.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Rose by Any Other Name Rose is a transexual escort and this is her back story.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories