An Uncommon Bond Ch. 02

Story Info
Puppy Cleo is trained and punished by Master.
11.2k words
4.58
30.9k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, Daniel discusses his motives for kidnapping Cleo. I am not saying his actions are what a good Dom ought to do. In fact, it's really the opposite. He does not adhere to the rules that make the BDSM community a safe area to explore. In writing this, I am not saying that true non-consent is a good thing. Keep this in mind.

Also, some stuff may seem stupid to include or just useless information. I am writing this as a fantasy where I am Cleo. So, I am imagining all the things that are relevant to me and my life, such as health and medicine.

----

I was sure that my body was visibly shaking. My heart would not calm down and I just wanted to run away or hide in a corner for the rest of my life. I genuinely thought about making a run for it while Daniel had his back turned, but I knew that it would be a hopeless effort that would probably lead to him hurting me again. So instead, I just sat on the floor, in terror, while he opened up one of the wardrobes. He blocked most of my view inside it but I could tell that there was lots of rope and some chain hanging inside it. There were also drawers and he pulled two things out of the top one. When he turned around he was holding a crop like the ones that were used in the English style of horseback riding and a hair brush. Both of which, I knew, he could very much hurt me with.

He snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground where he stood by the wall. There was a large poster with writing on it next to him. I awkwardly crawled over and sat.

"So, to begin your training, I am going to introduce you to all the general rules I have for you. You will follow these at all times, and revert to them if you do not know what to do. You will memorize them, but I do not expect you to do so right away. I know this is all going a little fast on your end." He informed me. I had a hard time looking at his face as he looked down on me. I just felt so insignificant. And the crop that he held by his side kept commanding my attention. It suddenly moved and I flinched, cowering down a little.

"Relax, puppy, I am not going to hit you with this now. If you incur corrections, I will let you know. I am merely using this to guide you. I may tap you lightly or use it to get your attention, but I will not whip you with real force unless you warrant it." He used the crop to point to the poster on the wall. It was black with white writing. It was titled "Master's Rules." There were eleven.

"I want you to read these out loud to me, now. At the end of the list, I will allow you to ask questions for clarification. Begin." He ordered.

I gulped. This was so humiliating, so demeaning. My hesitation earned a stern gaze.

He held up the crop. "I will use this as an incentiviser." He punctuated himself with a light but fast tap on the top of my thigh. I flinched and whined out loud, but it did not actually hurt. Just a slight sting and surprise.

"Okay, okay I-"

"Read, Cleo."

Why did his voice make my body warm? What was wrong with me? I sighed and fortified myself. I looked at the list, took a deep breath and started reading. "Master's Rules. Number One: Cleo will always obey Master to the best of her abilities. She will act without hesitation. She will strive to obey completely and with dedication.

Number Two: Cleo will always refer to Master with His appropriate title; Master.

Number three: Cleo will never lie to Master.

Number Four: Cleo will not attempt to escape or run from Master.

Number Five: Cleo will never stand or walk without permission. Cleo will always crawl unless she is going down the stairs.

Number Six: Cleo will always communicate with Master about anything and everything. Cleo is encouraged to bring forth any concerns and questions. Cleo is encouraged to express her emotions respectfully.

Number Seven: Cleo will never attempt to harm Master.

Number Eight: Cleo will not get on furniture unless told to do so by Master.

Number Nine: Cleo will never remove any bondage, toys, gear, etc., that is used by Master unless Cleo is told to do so by Master.

Number Ten: Cleo will apologize to Master when she has acted out of line.

Number Eleven: Cleo will represent Master with poise and dignity."

I finished the list. It was very overwhelming and I already had lots of questions. But I hated to admit, I felt a tingle in my pussy. I did not like that. I did not like being humiliated. Right? I turned to Ma- Daniel, but before I could speak, he started talking.

"Very good, little one. I know that was a lot. I am proud of you." His compliment had a weird effect on me. I recoiled at first, feeling a blow to my pride. But the part of me that was slightly excited by his mention of training started to glow a little bit. He continued, "These rules are the most basic rules you are going to follow. I have a fully written contract that has subsections for each of these rules, along with rules that I myself will adhere to. The contract expounds upon everything in greater detail. This poster is just for your quick reference and use. At a later date, when I feel it is the right time, we will look at this contract together, and eventually sign it."

I wanted to protest at that last bit, but he kept going.

"But right now, you are going to ask me any questions you have." He said. He stared at me expectantly.

I felt jittery. I shifted my weight to my other hip and fidgeted a bit before I asked, "What if I do not understand what you want me to do? Will I be punished for not knowing?"

He smiled. "No, pet. If I give you an order you do not understand, you are allowed to ask for help. I will not punish you. I see that as an extension of you doing your best to follow orders. Asking for clarification shows initiative and attention."

I nodded, thankfully. Then I asked, "Why do I have to call you Master?"

"It is a sign of respect, a sign of your relationship with me. I am your owner, your Dominant, your caregiver. I deserve a title that reflects my power here. And I want you to finish all your statements and questions with Master. It may feel awkward at first, but I will make it a habit in you."

Everything about his answer made me bristle. Owner? Dominant? Caregiver? Respect and power? What gave him the right to any of that? I wanted to ask him just that, but held my tongue. Instead I asked, "So if I am supposed to express my emotions, am I allowed to say that I feel like you are a fucking psychopath? Am I allowed to say that I feel like I hate you, Master?" I spit the last word out. My voice was nonchalant, but I knew I really just pushed it.

That earned me another, hasher crop to the thigh. "Normally, yes, actually. But it is about how you say it as much as it is about what you say. Had you said that with less sass then I would have accepted it. However, the rule says you must express yourself respectfully. That was not respectful."

I huffed, but knew he was right. "What hap-"

He cut me off. "Number ten, pet." I checked the poster. Apology. Crap.

I glared and said, "I am sorry, Master."

"Sorry for what?"

"For being disrespectful."

"Good, now put it all together." He ordered.

Ugh, what? I said what he wanted me to say, wasn't that enough? "I am sorry for being disrespectful, Master."

"Apology accepted, pet," he said. "In time, you will come to mean what you say as well, rather than merely doing so because I ordered you. Any other questions?"

Sometimes I felt like he was purposefully moving quickly, trying to keep me just far enough behind that I never quite processed what he said. I was just trying to keep up this whole time. I did have more questions, though. "What does number eleven mean? Are you going to make me do stuff for other people? Am I your prostitute or something? Master?" I tagged the 'Master' on at the last second.

He kneeled down and put the hair brush that he was holding in his other hand down. He cupped my cheek. It took control not to recoil from his hand. His strong, warm hand..

"In time, I will bring you with me to events for other people like us. It will not be for a while yet. I know that would be too overwhelming, and it would do more harm than good. But I have many friends who also have pets and we get together from time to time just to relax and catch up. We also have special occasions and parties. At these events, you will behave as a well-trained pet does. Which is what you will be. Your behavior will be a representation of me as a Master. Just as a child's actions reflect their parents', so will yours reflect mine." He stroked my cheek with his thumb. I almost leaned into it, guiltily. "And no, you are not a prostitute. You are my cherished puppy girl. No one will touch you without my permission, and I do not plan on sharing you often, if at all. I am a bit territorial over my property." He smiled at the last part.

I did not like much of what he had to say, but at least I knew I was not going to be passed around to be fucked for money. I nodded my understanding.

I was surprised to hear myself say, "Thank you, Master."

Why the hell should I be grateful?

My response made him smile with pride. He patted my head and stood up. "Well, that's a good girl. Any more questions?"

I stared at the poster and processed my emotions. I felt so disjointed. "No, Master."

"Alright. Then we will move on to the next item on our agenda." He picked up the hairbrush off the ground and walked around me. He sat on the edge of the foot of the bed, snapped and pointed to the spot in front of him. I crawled over. The mittens made a soft pat pat pat on the floor as I moved.

"I am going to teach you specific positions that you will memorize and perfect. You will learn three today, and if that goes well, four tomorrow. On that wall-" He pointed with the crop at the wall opposite the poster with the rules. There was another poster with the same style, but it also had pictures- "Is a list of everything you will learn. Sit, kneel, present, bow, fours, beg and roll. The first and most basic one is sit. I will order you into this position often. It is supposed to be respectful, attentive, but comfortable." He described.

I looked at him and back at the poster. I felt so awkward. I didn't know what to do with my hands. I didn't know how to respond.

Luckily, he didn't make me wait. "When I order you to sit, you will rest your ass on your heels. You will spread your thighs and hold your wrists crossed behind your back. Try it. Ass on your heels first- that's it girl."

I moved slowly into position. I was turning red, being on display. My pussy felt so exposed.

"That's a good start. But I want your legs spread further." He used the crop to gently push my thighs out more. "That pussy is my property, and I want it easily seen and accessible."

I blushed hard.

"That's better. Now, straighten that posture. Back arched, but not too much. Just naturally. Hold your breasts high and keep your chin up." He got up and circled me, using the crop to push my tits out and curve my back more. The leather was soft and warm. I felt no fear of it at this moment.

"Perfect. Almost. You lack confidence and ease but I will not demand those from you today. They will come with time." He said kindly. I trembled a little. He walked behind me and kneeled down. Suddenly, but softly, he started to brush my hair.

"Just sit and breathe while I do this." He was so close, I could feel the heat of his body. I tried not to break position. My body was rigid, mostly because I did not want to touch him. I think.

I always loved having my hair brushed. It was a relaxing feeling, honestly. I tried to let my body enjoy it. Any small happiness should not be wasted, I thought.

He brushed out the tangles and parted my hair down the middle. He pulled it up into two high pigtails on the sides of my head. I felt so childish. My mom used to do this for me every morning before elementary school. The thought of my mom almost made me start crying. Did she know I was gone yet? How was she feeling? I tried to shove those thoughts away. Right now was not the time to break down. I was not sure that I would receive any sympathy.

When he finished, he stood up and circled me, guiding my body with the crop. "You will eventually build the stamina to hold this position for hours if I demand it. You must constantly be aware of your posture. If it becomes a problem, I have corsets and a posture collar to help you."

"Posture collar?" I asked.

He swatted my thigh gently. "Manners, pet."

I wanted to roll my eyes. Instead, I said, "What is a posture collar, Master?"

"Better. It is a thick collar that goes from the bottom of your neck to the top. It will hold your head up. You cannot look down when you are wearing it." He explained. That did not sound fun, I thought.

For the next half hour, he made me get in and out of position. I was starting to sweat from the tension in my body and the constant movement. When I thought I could take no more, he said, "Alright, that's enough of that. You're getting very fluid. Good girl."

Why did my tummy flutter when he said that?

"Now, I will teach you 'kneel,'" he said. "For this one, you will get up on your knees, legs still spread. Your arms will stay crossed behind your back unless I say I want them somewhere else. Now kneel, girl, kneel!"

I was already sitting so it was fairly easy to just rise up.

"Good girl. That looks almost perfect." He put the crop under my chin and pushed up. "Keep that head up."

We went through the motions again. He had me go back and forth until I started to tire and my knees started to ache. The longer we went, the more often I needed correction. He seemed to sense this, but did not get frustrated with me. He just nudged me along and praised me. I found myself starting to wait in anticipation for the happy tone that one uses to praise a dog. It felt like a signal that I was not going to be punished.

After a while, I had to ask, "I am so thirsty, please can I have some water?, Master?" My thighs were trembling and I think the pigtails were starting to look disheveled.

"Of course, puppy. Good girl for remembering you manners." He said. "You may relax for now. If I tell you to relax, you can sit in whatever position you like." As he turned away to the bar, I huffed with relief and plopped to the floor. I stretched my legs out all the way, working the kinks out of my knees. He brought back a black bowl. Like the one upstairs, "Cleo" was written on it but the script was white. He set it down in front of me. Ugh. I hate this.

I moved on to all fours and put my face in the bowl. My cheeks burned and I felt so stupid. But I was so thirsty and I knew he would not give it to me any other way. So I drank my fill until the bowl was empty. I sat up and shifted awkwardly. He was watching me the whole time. His gaze felt like it bored holes into my mind.

"What do you say?" he prompted.

"Thank you, Master."

"Good girl." He caressed my head gently. I willed my stupid body not to lean into him. "Alrighty, Cleo. You are doing such a good job. One more position and we will finish up for the day."

"I need to use the bathroom again, Master." I said. I was hoping to make the break last a little longer, but also did have to pee.

"Was that a statement or a question?" He raised an eyebrow.

Ugh. "A statement.. I think." I responded.

"Rephrase it as a question, love."

"Can I please use the bathroom, Master?"

"Good, but not yet. We won't spend as much time on this one." He said. I whined with frustration. "Hush, pet. You can hold it. Unless you need me to potty train you?"

I recoiled at his challenge. "No, Master."

"That's what I thought." He smiled, satisfied. "Okay, so the last position for today will be present. You will stand up, yes I said stand, and spread your legs. Your paws will go up behind your head. Now try."

My legs were a little wobbly from being on the ground for so long. The blood rushed to my head and I felt dizzy for a second. I stumbled but Mas- Daniel, was right there to steady me. His large hands grasped my shoulders. I sucked in my breath. This was the first time in a little while that he really touched me. I caught me off guard.

When I was steady, he stepped back, and I settled into position. It felt so good to stand and stretch. I remembered to keep my head high and my back curved slightly. He circled me as he had before and hummed appreciatively.

"That's my good girl." He praised. My cheeks reddened and my breath quickened. His hands were suddenly stroking my ass. I could feel how coarse they were. I almost jumped out of my skin. He continued to move up my back, tracing my spine with one hand and outlining my hips with the other. I whimpered.

"Relax, pet. I'm just appreciating my property." As he said this, his hand came around and wrapped around my neck. My hands came down from behind my head but he tightened his grip and told me to leave them where they were. I could still breathe fine, but the power in his hand was very apparent. I squeaked when his other hand found my right nipple and twisted gently. He had not blatantly touched me so sexually before. My legs felt like jelly. So did my pussy, I think. I prayed that he wouldn't touch me down there. I did not want to confirm what I thought. I did not want him to feel how my body was responding to him.

"So tender aren't you?" His breath was hot on my ear. His voice was dripping with arousal. He pulled me against him and something hard was pressed against my back. Oh, God. He's erect. Very. I could not help but shiver. I think that only turned him on more.

After making me whimper more from toying with my nipples, his hand started to move downward. I started to struggle. I used my stupid, useless hands to paw at his hand around my neck.

As his hand rested on the bottom of my tummy, he said, "Calm down, pet. Stand still. This body is mine."

I'm not sure what made me move. I certainly did not make the decision consciously, but I suddenly kicked him in the shin. I do not think it was very hard but it caught him off guard. I twisted around in his grip and shoved him away with my useless hands. I made a mad dash for the exit without looking back. It was an awkward, stupid hobble as my ankles were still chained within two feet of each other.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I cursed when I saw the door was closed. I pawed at the handle and got it to slowly turn. The door was only opened a slight inch when Daniel reached me.

He put one hand around my neck and his other arm around my waist. He pulled me close, choking me while I thrashed in his arms.

"Fuck you," I choked out. He said nothing back. He just started pushing me over to some of the bondage furniture in the corner of the room. Every time I tripped, I fell further into his hand around my neck. I was clawing at his hand the whole time.

He pushed me up against a sawhorse thing with a leather cushion on the top. He pinned my body against it and shoved me into a doubled over position over the bench. He grabbed the back of my neck and held my head down as he moved to the other side of the bench. The cuffs on my wrists were attached to the bottom of the legs with metal clasps. He let go of my body and I thrashed and yanked, but it did not good. The sawhorse was bolted to the ground.

'Fuck fuck fuck what did I do? He's gonna torture me to my death,' I thought. My stomach was full of fear.

He didn't say anything as he moved to my backside and chained my ankles to the wood. I tried to kick him but he promptly smacked my ass with real force and then manhandled my legs into position.

All the while I was cursing and begging him to let me go, telling him I was sorry and that I wouldn't do it again. My words were met only with stoicism.

He left me to go back to the cabinet. He selected a thin wooden stick and a whip with many strings on it. Then he grabbed what I assumed was a gag. But unlike the ball that he had used previously, this one just had an open, metal ring.