All Comments on 'An Uncommon Bond Ch. 02'

by Little_Otter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bandogirl09bandogirl09over 4 years ago
Love it

I enjoyed the previous one as well but this is much better and look forward to more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Should he be mixing melatonin with her medications? There might be drug interactions. If he really has a doctor friend he should check first. She already said it took her real doctor a while to balance her medications.

Little_OtterLittle_Otterover 4 years agoAuthor
Missing something

Hey y'all, I have not had the chance to read this through once it posted, so I'm not sure if everything is here. It was 22 pages on a word doc and I feel like 3 pages on here is a little short. So if it seems like it's missing something, that's why. I will go back through it soon and edit if I need to

xkinkyxxkinkyxover 4 years ago
Please continue

I really like their dynamic and how she's struggling to adapt to her new life. Hope you will continue this story, because you got me hooked.

The_Paperback_WriterThe_Paperback_Writerover 4 years ago
Nice pace

For me, what gets me to stop reading any story is how unrealistically fast things progress in a story. It makes the story more unbelievable and therefore not worthy to finish reading it. Not your story, however.

I like how things are progressing between the two characters. I’m hoping that the protagonist continues to fight and make it harder for her captor to train her. Ultimately, I have a pretty good idea how your story is going to end. But if you continue to write in the pace your in, I’ll be happy to go along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

The story's great. As a person with mental health issues myself, I liked how the story flows and how Daniel cares about Cleo and her medicines. I love the pace of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Please write more. We're all waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
grrr

what I find hard to swallow is such jerks acting as if they are in the right. "I don't want to punish you, you made me do it" - puh-leeze!!! abusive jerks. I also find it hard to believe that a history professor would be so morally repugnant, considering that he should know more than most people about the evil of slavery etc. He just doesn't seem redeemable to me. I hope she faints on him and he comes to realize how much out of his depth he is with taking over a person's life. Is he going to provide her with life insurance so she is taken care of if he meets an early demise, or will she be left with no skills, no savings, no income, and an abused mind and body (let's not kid ourselves, making a biped crawl on all fours so much cannot be good for her body in the long run, from calluses on her knees to dislocation of hipbones in the long run, etc.). I find such jerks too selfish for words.

It's a sign of your talent as a writer that you get a reader emotionally upset :D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Walking on hands and knees

It seems to me that walking on hands and knees (especially without kneecaps) can harm Cleo's knees. It could be healthier for her (and quicker) to walk on hands and feet. It would also present a better view for Daniel. I really enjoy reading your story. Please continue. (I hope that eventually Cloe will like this lifestyle, and they will make a good couple with Daniel.)

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

I'm liking this very much so far. NONCON stories BUT with gentle ravishments are definitely a hot romantic thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittle_Otter@Little_Otter
Okay I just submitted An Uncommon Bind ch. 06 today, nov 15. It just needs to be approved. If anyone has any ideas or requests for the story or a scene, contact me though the button on my page!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES