An Undeniable Case Of Deniability

Story Info
Internet article nails a case of deniability.
5.7k words
4.22
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers

Here is another one of my experiences with an Asian woman. Also, all of my true stories occurred in a six-year window while actively looking for a relationship online.

In case you have not read my earlier works let me review. I am a Caucasian male of sixty living in SoCal and after a long marriage ended started dating. I have always been attracted to petite women with dark hair. I have dated women from many backgrounds but the constant seems to be are petite women with darker hair... and it happens that Asian women fall into that beautiful combination.

This will probably be my last story for a while. I have other experiences with Asian women but not unique enough in nature to have them be entertaining. I don't have enough imagination or time to write fiction so I only write the true ones because it only takes 2-3 hours to recount reality. I don't let the 2-3 doubters out there deter me. I want to thank the readers who have given me positive public comments and the people, men and women, who have sent me private emails letting me know how much they like my stories.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

After a couple dating windows without much success of finding everlasting love I decided I should switch things up and date some Caucasian women and see if that would help my chances.

For the next few months I met a few quality women but not enough spark to even try dragging them into the bedroom. One woman asked me point blank on the third date, and last, if there was something wrong or if I didn't find her attractive. I had really gone out of my norm--she was a blonde and very attractive. So I thought how about a Caucasian with black hair. That was better in regards to my attraction and on a third date with a raven beauty at a huge office party we snuck off into a dark conference room on the 30th floor overlooking LA where she attended many meetings so I'm sure it was a fantasy of hers. I laid her on the long conference room table and pushed her dress up and gave her oral until she had a great orgasm. She was returning the favor on me and then I decided to put her back up on the table and was just inserting my cock in her when a female co-worker came in and made a scene. As it turns she was bi and they had a little office romance going on-- and that ended that. Back to the drawing board or should I say back to familiar grounds.

I went back online and found myself looking at Asian women. Then I found Michelle. She was 50/50 Chinese/Korean. Long hair and slender. Michelle was 53 and had a sexy mature look--like she actually looked close to her age but in a great way but she had the shape of a woman twenty years younger.

Over the phone she was pleasant and had a deeper voice, which was very sexy. Michelle seemed a little business like in our conversations but I could see we had an intellectual interest in each other--we talked about travel, art, and cuisines. She loved live music and to dance and fortunately it wasn't ballroom dancing that is popular with many Asian women.

Our first date was a great. Flowing conversation and she looked elegant--almost to the point where she may think I may be a little too rough around the edges for her. I do know that many Asian women are attracted to a real man with class so I was hoping she was looking for that. I played it cool and walked her to her car and asked her out again. She had her biggest smile of the night when I asked and gave her a little kiss on the cheek.

The second date was just as pleasant and Michelle felt comfortable enough to have a glass of wine with me. We talked and laughed a lot more. I also noticed she wore a little tighter clothing. Conversation centered a lot about live music and different venues to see it.

"Michelle have you ever been to a dive bar?"

"No and I have always wanted to see one. I'm not really sure how to find one and I would never go by myself or a girlfriend because I may be a little deer in the forest," she said.

"Haha. You may be right about that. Would you like to go to one with me Thursday? This place usually has good live music and dancing. It's kinda of a honkytonk joint with a mix of country, soft rock and blues. The place is tamer then years past but you get some guys wear cowboy hats and few biker types on Sundays.

"I would love to. I can't wait," she said as she gulped down the rest of her wine in a way that was a little surprising. I got the feeling she wanted to show me she could have fun.

We spoke more. Michelle was definitely becoming more relaxed and smiling more. I suggested a walk and within a couple minutes I saw her change her purse away from my side. I also noticed her hand brushed mine twice--well I don't need a third time so I gently took her hand and she smiled at me. I also noticed she locked her hand in more with mine and was gently rubbing her thumb up and down on my finger.

After thirty minutes of walking around the other restaurants and shops in Laguna Beach I walked her back to her car.

"Okay so Thursday. Let's get sushi first and then your introduction to a dive bar if that sounds good?"

"Yes, yes Greg. I am so excited. Are tight jeans and sweater good?"

"Perfect," I said lifting my eyebrows playfully.

"Greg I think you have a little bit of bad boy in you in a cute way. I like you. You are fun."

"You think so?"

With that I decided to lean in and give her a little kiss on the lips. Well Michelle had different ideas. She opened her mouth and her tongue made light contact with my lip. Soon we were chasing each other's tongues with passion. I decided to slowly break the kiss. We stood there in each other's arms and she fell into a great hug with her head on my chest. Michelle's hair smelled like flowers. She looked up at me and I kissed her again.

"I like the way we kiss. Very sweet and romantic," she said.

"I know. Nice chemistry. I like your smile, your hair, your fashion and your...," stopping as I almost slipped.

"What? What were you going to say?"

"Never mind. I don't want to say it and offend you," I said laughing.

"No you have to tell me," Michelle said now laughing more seeing my face get red. "Tell me I'm a big girl."

"Okay. I was going to say, "I like your cute butt."

"Hahaha. Oh Greg you are a bad boy but I'm glad that you do. So definitely tight jeans for Thursday."

I gave her one last little kiss and she climbed into her car and cutely puckered her lips to me as she drove off. Man she was a fun date and I couldn't wait until Thursday.

_______ _______ _______ _______ _______

Backing up a bit I recalled some research I had done a few years earlier on how to date Asian women. At the time I had dated a dozen or more but felt I needed some Intel. I actually found articles online written by mostly jug heads who wrote as if they were the experts. In one article this guy said he had dated seven Asian women. Seven??? Only seven and he feels it's enough to give advice--I should have given him the advice. His article would make bold statements and then always retreat and say, "of course there are exceptions." This guy had less knowledge than me.

I did find an interesting article that had good insights with a list of "do's and don'ts" that I found myself agreeing with. But one of his thoughts really jumped off the screen at me. He said most Asian women, at least for the first time; need a degree of deniability before falling into bed with you. He said they need to be or feel seduced so they can later say, "Oh I don't typically do this" and you have to agree and say "I know my desire was so strong for you and we kinda lost control." He also mentioned that if after a few dates they start to drink more on a date that is a sign they are sexually interested but can still later say, "maybe I drank too much", so they do not come across as a slut. This guy made sense to me--mostly because I wanted it too--LOL.

________ _______ _______ _______ _______

Finally it was Thursday and I could not remember looking forward to a date so much. I even told myself to relax so not to get my expectations too high. Oddly I was not thinking of sex--I really liked Michelle but I was looking forward to seeing her in tight jeans.

At 3pm I got a call from Michelle.

"Hi Greg. How are you?"

"Great thanks and you?"

"I'm so happy to be seeing you later. Can I ask? Ah. Would you like to pick me up? I mean if you don't mind?" Michelle was shy in asking and could tell this was a bold move for her.

"Sure. It will give us more time together for laughs. I'm flattered that you asked and you feel comfortable with me to come over."

"I'll come out to the front so you don't have to meet my cousins who are visiting from Korea."

"No worries," I said but also noticing that she slipped in there about family at her house.

As I drove up I saw her walk out the door. She looked polar opposite from our first two dates. Her hair was flipped way over in a sexy way. Her jeans had the stylish holes and were painted on. Her white sweater showed about an inch of midriff. She looked perfect.

She noticed me look over her shoulder as I got out to open the car door at three women looking out the still opened door and the window. Michelle turned to them and playfully told them to go away. It was obvious she told them about me and they wanted to see who I was.

"Oh I am sorry. I guess I told them too much and they wanted to see who I was going out with."

"Its fine. It was cute," I said.

"You see I have not dated in almost two years and they keep pushing me to date. They also wanted to know how it was to date a white guy? They are a lot of fun and we are close."

All of a sudden Michelle's phone buzzed and I told her it was fine if she needed to check it but she declined which was nice to see.

As were walking into the sushi restaurant it buzzed again and I told her to go ahead and check it and she did with a little reluctance. I could hear a lot of Korean and a little English being spoken by women and it was a videotext. Michelle started to laugh and was blushing as she watched it.

"Well that sounded entertaining."

"That was my cousins. Here look."

It was the three of them and in between the Korean I heard words like, "tall", "handsome", "strong" and "bad boy". Now I was blushing.

"Wow. I would like a translation on the rest," I said.

"I bet you would bad boy," she said as giving me a little kiss.

We sat down and greeted the sushi chef. It came time to order something to drink.

"Do you like sake? I love it," Michelle said with a big smile.

"I will have a bit with you. But with Sushi I like beer."

"Okay we can share both," she said.

Well as it turns out Michelle drank virtually all of the sake during the dinner. Our eye contact was growing more intense. Once during dinner I put my hand on her knee and she didn't flinch and even gave me a coy little smile and dipped her head in a submissive way. As I was paying the bill she noticed that my sake cup was still filled and took it and emptied it in one gulp. Was the level of deniability beginning?

"So are you ready for tonight's entertainment?"

"Yes I am. Will I be the only Asian woman there?"

"I don't know. It's been a year since I have been but they used to have an older Asian woman that worked the second bar. She was always so grumpy. We would all try to get her to smile but never once."

"Really an Asian woman as a bartender in an American dive bar. I don't believe you."

"Well it's true. She had worked there for a few years."

Walking into the bar Michelle was looking all over the place like a kid on her first fieldtrip. There was a decent crowd but I was able to get us a little hi-table with a good view of the dance floor and band that was on a break. I saw a few men and women checking Michelle out.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Does this place serve martinis?"

"I bet they do. Don't go away. I'll be right back."

As I walked back I found myself staring at this Asian beauty that was my date. One guy looked at me and gave me a wink in a respectful way of, "I like your taste."

"Greg there is your ex-girlfriend. See over there," she said and pointed at the Asian bartender at the smaller bar across the room and laughing more.

"It looks like she has not moved in a year," I said as we both laughed.

We sat for 15 minutes and I noticed that Michelle was powering through her martini at a good pace. We got up and danced a couple of dances and I loved the way she moved--she was sultry on the dance floor the way she had her arms up and swaying her hips. My cock was getting hard watching.

We sat back down and Michelle downed the rest of her drink in one gulp. I was only half way through a beer.

"Want another?" I asked but figuring she would say that was enough.

"Please. If you don't' mind."

"My pleasure," I responded. As I walked over to the bar I thought about the seduction and deniability again. As I waited to be served I looked over and saw Michelle looking at me with a smile that indicated she was feeling a vibe I was.

As I walked back with her drink two women gave me the look. The one that I have received many times when out with a beautiful Asian woman.

"Oh I like this song," Michelle said as I put her drink on the table. She grabbed my arm and gently pulled me towards the dance floor.

This time when we danced she had her arms over my shoulders with her hands clasped behind my neck and mine on her hips. A few times she would close her eyes as we swayed together. I noticed a few guys watching with little smiles as they danced with their partners. I also saw a lot of women looking at Michelle and then look at me.

We sat back down and Michelle began to attack her drink. She mentioned that it tasted great and was refreshing due to its coolness. This girl likes to drink I thought as she emptied her second martini. I decided to finish off my beer so it did not look like she was a big drinker. She leaned over and gave me a sweet little kiss on the lips but finished it off with a quick dart of her tongue.

"Maybe I will get another beer. You want anything?"

"Yes one more martini please."

As I got up I was thinking all of the sake and now three martinis in less than three hours. Michelle was 5'3 and maybe 110lbs and she showed zero affects from the alcohol. I was also thinking of lapping up her pussy if possible.

"So you want to head out Michelle?"

"Sure. I'm beginning to feel the drinks so no more dancing for me. This was so much fun."

As we got to my car we began to kiss and we kissed more in the car. I decided to test that guy's theory.

"So it's not too late would you like to go for a walk or a drive? Or we can go over to my place. I'm open."

"You choose," Michelle said with innocence and a little exhale.

"Let's go to my place."

"Okay. I trust you," she said in a submissive way with no eye contact.

I was glad my place was less that fifteen minutes away because Michelle was a little quite and I was wondering is she was having second thoughts.

We got to my place and sat on the sofa. Soon we were kissing and I was barely brushing her midriff and I could tell she was getting a little excited. Soon I put my hand up her sweater and discovered she was not wearing a bra and her nipples were rock hard. I laid her back and kissed her more and soon pushed her sweater up and began a gentle attack on her beautiful small breasts and swollen nipples.

"Greg what are you doing to me? What are you doing sir?" she said in full "I am being seduced mode". But her eyes said otherwise.

"Why don't we go upstairs and I'll show you?"

With that I got up and pulled her up. Michelle was playing the submissive. I picked her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Oh sir what do you have in mind," she said again but this time with a coy smile.

As soon as we got into the bedroom Michelle changed. She had her sweater off before I could kick off my shoes. She had flipped her shoes off before I let her down. She began kissing me as she unbuttoned my shirt and then dropped to her knees and undid my jeans and pulled them down. Michelle began sucking my cock immediately and taking it deep. As she doing this she pulled her jeans down and I saw she didn't have panties on--she was prepared for action. I loved looking over her shoulders as she devoured my cock and seeing her tight little ass move as she moved over my hard shaft. Michelle's amazing oral skills went on for a while and soon I could feel my balls stir and tighten.

"Ahhh, ahhhh Michelle. Oh baby that feels so good. Ahhhhh, ahhh, ahhh. I'm getting close. Do you want it?

"Mmmmm, ohh, mmmm, was all she was saying.

Michellllllee, ahhhh, ahhhh, as I was at the point of no return. "I'm cumming. Yes, Yesssss, as I pumped my cock into her mouth. I could feel each shot of cum as my hips pushed into.

Michelle was not letting up. She kept sucking but I didn't feel her swallow. She got up and without saying a word pushed me on the bed and pulled my jeans off my ankles.

Then she did something I have never experienced. She let the cum out of her mouth into my naval. She came up and gave me a kiss as if to say, "taste that cum". Michelle then went back down and sucked the cum back up and followed up with her tongue to get out any remaining cum.

"That was amazing Michelle."

I then pushed her over and immediately began what I had been hard over all night--eating her pussy. She had a beautiful shaped pussy that I have always lusted for with smooth lips concealing her opening and clit. Michelle had the perfect little shaped triangle of hair above her pussy--it was so hot. As I lapped up her dripping pussy I would also lick and outline the soft hair.

I would lick up and own her pussy and then part her lips and do a combination of gently licking her clit and inserting my tongue inside a pussy that was getting wetter and wetter.

"Yes Greg. Just like that. This is perfect. Ahhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh."

"Baby you taste amazing," I said softly as a I lapped away on her sweet tasting nectar.

I then gently inserted a finger and she got real excited as I rubbed her g-spot in a circular motion. I had total control of her pussy. Every twenty seconds or so she would raise her hips of the bed with the stimulation I was giving her. I was enjoying this as much as Michelle was as I began to pick up the pace of my finger. Next I started to tenderly suck on her clit and this drove her wild.

"AHHHH, ahhhh, ahhhh. I'm cumming. Oh god yes I'm cumming," Michelle cried out as I ate her pussy.

"Yes baby. Give me that sweet honey."

"Yes, yes, yes. Ah, Ah, Ah," Michelle let out as she was shaking and bucking into my head. She had one hand on the back of head and another cupping her breasts. "Ahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, Ah, as she finally came and let loose with a little more moisture. My lips and chin were covered.

I backed away and watched her shutter a few times. Then Michelle immediately flipped onto her tummy because she was over stimulated and didn't want me to touch her pussy. She looked great seeing her laying this way--her little hips and tight ass was perfect to me. She lay for a couple minutes panting and catching her breath.

After a minute I started to softly run my finger tips on her back and ass. She purred a few times and I began kissing her lower back to below her ass cheeks.

I couldn't wait any longer and flipped her over. I was kneeling between her legs and using my cock head to trace up and down her opening. Soon my cock was harder and wet from her pussy. I pulled her towards me and lowered my hips so my cock lined up better. Next I inserted just my head at her opening.

"Oh Greg I want it so much. I want you now."

With that I did not push into her but instead I pulled her into me. It worked perfectly watching her dripping pussy cover my cock.

kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers
12