An Undeniable Case Of Deniability

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me Greg. Please just fuck me."

I slowly moved back and forth watching her pussy go inside itself a little and then almost turn inside out a little as I pulled out of her. The view was so amazing I didn't care about an orgasm at this time--I wanted this to last.

"Michelle you should see what I'm seeing with my cock going back and forth inside you."

"I want to see. Grab my phone," as she pointed to it on the nightstand. "Film it so I can see it."

I started to video the action and it was amazing. Michelle started to moan louder and louder--not sure if it was from me or part of her show but it was hot. I shot for about thirty and tossed her phone to the side to concentrate more on Michelle.

After a couple minutes....

"Greg I want to be on top now."

We switched up and it was quite the site seeing Michelle line my cock up and then slowly impale herself.

"Oh Greg your head is so big. I can actually feel inside me. I hope I'm a good lover for you?"

Michelle began riding my cock with switching off from lifting off me a couple inches or moving her pussy back and forth. All the time with her hands on my chest or on the bed next to my head.

"Ride me baby. Fuck me with that beautiful pussy."

"Yes, yes. Ohhhh. Ahhhhh. Greg please don't cum yet. Let me enjoy your thick cock longer."

I watched with amazement. As she got faster she was beginning to moan with lust. Michelle was a great lover. I watched in silence to the hot wet sounds made by our fucking. Then Michelle used her hands to cup her breasts and caress her nipples. Then she would run her hands through her hair as she was riding me--the view of this and her moans were having more affect than the actual feeling of her pussy. Her actions made me think she watched porn--she put on quite a show. If you saw her walking down the street you would never expect that ride.

"Ohhhhhh Greg I am getting so wet. Oh fuck you feel sooooo gooood."

Michelle was wet I could see a milky wetness on my cock as she lifted herself up. There is nothing hotter than seeing a woman use your cock for their pleasure.

"Michelle you fuck me so great. Ride that cock baby. Fuck me, fuck me." The sound of my cock penetrating her dripping pussy was getting too much to bear. I could have enjoyed this for so much longer but I was over stimulated--the view, the sounds, and actual feeling.

"Oh Greg. Oh fuck. AHHHHHH, AHHH, AH. I'm cumming. Cum with me baby. Cum inside my pussy. Fill me up. Yes, Yes. Oh yes I'm cumming.

"So am I baby. Ride my cock. Fuck me. Grrrr, Yes fuck me," I yelled out.

"Ah, ah, ah. OOOOO. Ahhhhhh," Michelle was clearly near her finish. "Yes. Oh Fuck, AHHHHHHH. Ah, Ah. Michelle let it all go as she collapsed on me.

I was seconds away but got caught up with her display and efforts. I immediately pushed her off me and spread her legs and stabbed her with my hard rod. I thought to myself, now it's my turn to fuck you. I pumped my cock into her spent pussy thinking only of my needs--my need to claim her pussy with my hot cum.

"Oh Greg," Michelle was startled for a second by my aggressive move but with four pumps into her slit realized that I had not cum and began to slap my ass to urge me on.

"Your pussy is all mine to fuck now."

"Yes. Fuck me like a slut. My pussy wants your cum." I was surprised to hear her refer to herself as a slut and it got me over the edge.

"Ahhhh, ahhh, ahhhh." With each shot of cum I pushed into her hard. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah." My breathing was like I just sprinted 200 yards at full speed.

We both lay there for a few minutes catching our breaths. I gave her a few affectionate kisses and she purred into my mouth.

"Greg I have never had it so hard as you just did. I loved that passion. It was great. My god what a bang." I could sense now that my cock was not in her she did not use raw language. "I actually had three orgasms and its been decades since that. I am convinced it's due to your thickness. My pussy and clit were being stimulated at the same time for most of it.

"Michelle. I loved how you rode me. You looked so hot and sexy while you doing me."

"I want more of you. Let's rest and do it again," Michelle said.

"Do what?"

"You know," she was being a little shy and giggle.

"Tell me Michelle. I want to hear you say it."

"I want us to fuck again. I want your hard fat cock inside my pussy. I want to fuck you and I want you to fuck me. There is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes Michelle. That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

We fell into a few minutes of silence and then felt her body relax and become heavy. Michelle had fallen asleep. Her slender leg over mine and beautiful ass made me look forward to her waking up. Soon I began to feel a little moisture on my leg, no doubt a mix of cum and pussy.

I woke up at 1am and Michelle was still asleep. We were in the same position the whole time. I placed my hand and her ass and began to softly caress it.

"Mmmm. That feels nice," Michelle whispered. She stuck her tongue out to lick my nipple and then was kissing and sucking on it.

I then began to trace my finger along the top part of her butt crack and she voiced more pleasure. Soon my cock began to swell and Michelle could feel it under her leg.

Michelle began kissing me deep. Her tongue was soft and active in chasing mine. I couldn't control myself and gently pushed her onto her back. I traded off kissing her and sucking lightly on her beautiful breasts. Her moans getting louder. I positioned myself between her legs and slowly kissed my way down her body. I wanted a slow buildup and kissed her navel and darted my tongue into it that made her shiver a little. I kissed her toned tummy and hipbones.

"Yes Greg. I love this. My body is all yours."

I said nothing and kept my slow movements going to my ultimate goal--her sweet tasting pussy.

I moved lower and kissed her just above her tiny patch that felt so soft on my lips. I then began kissing her thighs. Making sure I made no contact.

"Ahhhh, ahh Greg. This feels wonderful."

I must have spent three minutes just kissing her thighs and the area around her pussy. Soon I was rewarded with seeing her pussy get moist. Michelle was beginning to move her hips a little that looked involuntary. Then I ever so lightly traced her pussy lips with my tongue.

"Greg. Greg. Yes Greg. My pussy needs you."

I had my hands on her hips and moved them up to caress her breasts as I began to explore her pussy with the tip of my tongue. With each long lapping of her pussy Michelle let out moans that got louder as I reached the top near her clit.

At this time I acted and centered in on her clit.

"Ohhhhh, Ahhhhh. Oh Greg. Oh my god Greg. I am so wet."

Michelle was beginning to moan louder and louder and her hips were lifting off the bed as I lapped her up.

"Greg I want you. Take me now."

I moved up and gave each nipple a good sucking as she pulled my cock into her inviting pussy.

"Ahhhh. Yes," I said as I buried my cock into her hungry pussy. I didn't pause and immediately began moving into a good rhythm of almost pulling my cock out and then spearing her hot and wet opening.

"Greg. I love this. Don't stop. Fuck my pussy. On my god I feel like I'm cumming. I'm sorry I'm so fast. I'm such a slut for cumming so soon."

"That's ok baby," I said but also slowing my movement.

"No don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me Greg. I'm a slut that needs your cock and cum."

With that I began fucking Michelle as she wanted. She was in total in total slut mode--the moaning, her legs wrapped around my waist, and she was slapping my ass and then pulling my hips into her.

"Ahhhh. Take my cock you little slut. Take my white cock. Is this what you want? Is it? As I pumped away.

"Yes. I want your fat white cock. You fuck me so perfect. Fuck my Asian pussy. Ahhhhhhhh, ah ah, ah. Michelle had a series of orgasms and her eyes rolled back into her head. Seeing this made me shoot my hot wad of cum into her contracting pussy.

This was one of the mot intense sessions of sex I had ever experienced. We laid there catching or breaths for a few minutes.

"Greg I'm sorry but I can't stay the night. I did not expect this to happen tonight. Also with my cousins visiting I don't want them to think anything." Even to the end Michelle played the deniability card.

"I understand". But I was a little disappointed because I love sex in the morning.

We got up and rinsed off together and Michelle was amazed when my cock got hard as we took turns washing each other. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me as we fucked again for a few minutes but stopped.

Driving her home she said little and dozed off. It was nice seeing her asleep. Getting to her house she gave me a quick kiss and jumped out of the car. When she got to her front door she gave me a little smile but nothing else. As I drove home I had an odd vibe about how the night ended.

The following day we exchanged a couple texts but it was if last night did not happen. We decided to go out for dinner in La Lolla. When I picked up Michelle she had taken on an entirely different look. She had on bright red lipstick that matched a jacket she was wearing--the way her hair was up and other makeup was so different I may not have recognized her walking down the street. Michelle looked hard, cold, and ten years older. We had a nice dinner but something was missing. After dinner we walked around a little bit and held hands but there was no vibe.

Driving back to her house she was quite. When I asked if everything was okay she got a little defensive. As I pulled up to her place she said goodnight, got out of the car, and never looked over her shoulder or as she reached her front porch.

I waited a couple days to see if she would reach out and she never did. I texted her to say hello and asked again if anything was wrong. I never got a response.

12