All Comments on 'An Underappreciated Housewife's Fantasy'

by Tales_of_tea

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, simply the most fantastic fantasy that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. OMG, I wish I could find a place like that for my wife. Simply brilliant writing. Thank you, Thank you! I could double the star rating if I could.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this very much. I'd do that for my goddess in a heartbeat.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Kind of a Bolero tale - A slow build-up to a crashing climax. Not an ounce of suspense, but a very pleasant ride. Everyone should have an experience like this once in their life. 4*

Tales_of_teaTales_of_teaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you both for such great feedback. I’m glad you enjoyed my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring.............

OmenainenOmenainenover 1 year ago

Thank you for participating in my event! :-)

KurichanKurichanabout 1 year ago

Somewhat predictable but nicely paced. Some typos, and the Italian dinner was less than elegant; more of a carb load. But overall the buildup was good and the sentiment finely expressed: we ought to treat our partners like the goddesses they are! I wish I could give mine a similar experience. Why not try . . .!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nonsense

Happily_Married87Happily_Married873 months ago

Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTales_of_tea@Tales_of_tea
“If you write something and no one reads it, then what was the point?” “”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””” “I feel like the biggest difference between ‘smut’ and ‘erotica’ is simply at what point in the story you start touching yourself.” “””””””””””””””””””””””...