All Comments on 'An Unethical Proposal Ch. 02'

by LustyWolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
And the answers to some questions are revealed. Great job!

Once more, you've managed to write something that is not at all difficult to believe. Very realistic progression in the twin's intimacy, and again leaving your readers both satisfied at what they've read and wanting to read more.

The part of this chapter when Clair shows off her pussy reminded me of the Dave Matthews song, "Crash". The line where he says, "Hike up your skirt a little more

and show your world to me, in a boy's dream" could be construed as obscene, but his tone is, if anything, reverent. I picture his eyes opening wide with wonder and awe as the woman slowly reveals her most intimate treasure. And you managed to capture the essence of that gesture. "Awe" originally meant a lot more than it's come to mean today. It was the feeling one would have if they looked upon the face of God. Eddie Izzard has joked that we now use "awesome" to describe a hot dog, but the way you described William's reaction to seeing his sister reveal herself to him captured the true meaning of awe.

Terrific writing, and terrifically sensual. I'm looking forward to the rest of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good work

Interesting format you have here, of Billy telling his story via computer to his therapist.

Is it time for Clair to give Billy a full-on blow job? Actually take his cum in her mouth? How about giving a description of Billy? He's got to have a hairy bush, maybe even a light treasure trail, and hopefully the beginnings of hair on the center of his chest, where a boy's hair first comes in? Some 18-year old young men have just the trace of hair that shows at the collar of their t-shirts too. Really sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
story is great

but story going to slow (eg) only up to oral and already something like 8/10 written pages posted

another thing my opinion you end the chapters end to quick,maybe you could write & post longer chapters

MySweetestBabyMySweetestBabyalmost 9 years ago
Love where this is going

I hope the sister and bro end up together. Don't want the doctor to get involved with him. Maybe this could be a realization for HER that she has her own feelings for her own brother ;)

Your story is great. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

You are a great writer. Such a fantastic story! I can hardly wait for chapter 3.

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Excellent

"This is a very good story" is all that comes to my mind right now. There is much more that I could say, but honestly my pussy is ringing so loud right now I have to take care of it. See you at chapter 3. xoxo

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Sooooo HOT!

You certainly have a way with words...sublime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

IDK why every author has a fascination with either a bald pussy, or rendering one so.

A real turn off. 2 stars for ruining the vibe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous