An unexpected adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all laughed and eventually cleared the table before heading back outside. We all sat in the deck under the heaters and continued the evening. The feeling of sexual tension was clearly in the air.

Paul went in to grab another bottle of wine when Mark leaned over to Jill and started kissing her. It took about 5 seconds before the two of them started making out like teenagers. Paul came back and looked at them, poured some wine, shrugged his shoulder and said "When in Rome." He leaned over and started making out with Sherri and suddenly there were two couples going at it like the world was really going to end.

Kari was beside me and I could see her watching the two couples. She slowly moved her hand over to my cock and then leaned over and kissed me deeply. It was like being in some high school party where everyone is going at it and no one cared. Hand were all over each other. Eventually Paul grabbed Sherri's hand and took her up to their room. A few minutes later Mark did the same with Jill and finally Kari looked at me "I think we should take this to our room."

We rushed up to our room and as soon as the door was closed Kari started ripping my shorts off. In seconds she was on her knees licking my balls and the sides of my shaft. She swirled her tongue over the tip of my cock before finally taking it all deep in her mouth. She continued sucking my cock and rubbing my balls with her hands for a few minutes before letting my cock pop free from her mouth. She reached behind her and undid her top then slid my cock between her tits and started rubbing them up and down on my cock.

She looked up at me "My god, I've been so horny all day. I've been waiting to have your dick in me all day."

I groaned as she worked my cock between her tits "I know the feeling. That swimsuit of yours is amazing. What's gotten into you lately?"

"You know I've always had a bit of a slutty side to me. For some reason this week it's just come out. It was so hot having Mark put that sunscreen in me today. The way he was rubbing my ass right in front of you turned me on.

"I'll admit that was pretty hot."

Kari kept pumping my cock with her tits then started jerking me off again. My cock was oozing cum from her work and she scooped some up and licked her fingers.

She jumped up, threw me in the bed and mounted me. I could feel her pussy was soaking wet as my cock slid deep into her pussy. She started rocking back and forth on my cock.

"Mmm. Fuck yes baby. Your cock feels so fucking good in my cunt. Did it turn you on to watch Mark today? Did you enjoy seeing your friend run his hands all over my body?"

I slammed my cock into her hard and started drilling her pussy.

"Fuck yes that was hot. I loved seeing you get all horny with his hands on you. I saw you enjoy it as well when Sherri did the same thing to you."

Kari jumped off my cock and got on all fours. I got behind her and slammed my cock back into her, seeing her ass move as I rammed my cock in and out of her.

She screened out "Yes baby. Make me your slut. Fuck your slutty wife. All those hands all over me was incredible. I wish there was another cock here right now. You could both fuck me."

I pounded her harder and harder then felt her shudder as she came all over my cock. She yelled out "Don't stop, keep fucking me. I need it so bad."

I pulled out and slid three finger deep into her, getting them covered in her cum and then slid my cock back in. I rubbed my thumb over her ass and slowly slid it into her. Feeling my cock between the wall of her ass and pussy.

Kari moaned "Mmm yes baby. That feels so good. Use me. Where do you want to cum? On my face? My tits? My ass.? What if Jill or Sherri was here. We could both take your cum on our face."

I could feel that I was about to cum and pulled out. Kari rolled over and I presented my cock to her by her face. "Jerk me off all over your face. I want you to take my cum like the slut you've been acting."

She stared working my cock "Yes baby, give me that cum. Cum all over me."

I groaned and finally spewed shot after shot of cum all over her face and tits. She took my cock into her mouth and finished me off. Then wiped the cum from her face and dipped her fingers into her mouth, cleaning them as well.

"Mmm I do love the taste of your cum. Damn that was hot."

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" I replied

"About what?"

"About taking another cock or having Jill or Sherri here."

"I don't know really. It just kind of came out but I'll be honest, with what went in today it kind of made me think that I would. Does that bother you?"

"Actually, not at all. I feel pretty secure with you and you know I've been trying to get you to try a swinger club. I think it would be hot."

Kari smiled "well maybe it will happen. You never know."

The next morning I woke up late and came down to see everyone already at the pool and suntanning. The girls again were tanning themselves and I noticed that Kari had on another skimpy bikini that she had obviously got with her last purchase. This one was similar in style except while it covered more of the front of her chest it seemed to squeeze the sides of her breasts out and again she looked fantastic.

The day continued in and we managed again to work through a few pitchers of margaritas. Everyone seemed to be Needing their backs done and I think Kari has her ass massaged by both guys and girls. She also made sure that she paid everyone back. Throughout the day the sexual tension just got stronger and stronger. Everyone seemed to know that we were all in for an eventful night. What that looked like we also had no idea.

Eventually the ladies told us that they had planned on cooking us a nice steak dinner tonight but that they needed time to get ready so it was up to us to cook. Additionally we were supposed to get dressed up as this was to be our fancy dinner night. I started cooking while the Mark and Paul went to go get changed. With the potatoes on the grill I ventured up to go get changed myself.

As I walked in, Kari was just finishing up her make up and about to get changed.

"I laid out the clothes for you tonight. Good thing we brought a some nice clothes for our trip. Too bad we never got the chance to use them while we were away."

"Thanks darlin. I'll get changed. What are you planning on wearing tonight?" I asked.

"Oh you'll see. I got a very nice dress online that I'm dying to show you."

She came over and kissed me deeply and ran her hands over my cock.

"Did you like my new bikini today? I'm pretty sure that Jill was trying to get under my top when she was doing my back."

"Yes, I did like it and I saw that as well. She wasn't the only one to try and get some of your boob. I think everyone was. And if I'm not mistaken I think you were not only enjoying it hit trying to get under Jill and Sherri's too as well."

"Busted. I've never thought of them sexually but when Jill was touching me it was soft and gentle and I liked it. I figured I wouldn't mind doing the same to her. She didn't seem to mind."

"No, no she did not mind." I laughed and then kissed her.

"Hurry up and get changed so I can finally get this dress on. But you have to go downstairs first. I want this to be a big reveal. And don't drink too much. I want a repeat of last night."

I quickly got changed into my shirt and dress pants and headed back downstairs. The three of us guys finished getting dinner ready and had just put the food on the table when the ladies walked into the dining room. All three of our jaws dropped to the ground.

Jill was wearing a very low cut red dress. It has spaghetti straps and went well down the front, highlighting her ample bosom. Sherri was wearing a form fitting summer dress that barely covered her ass. It accentuated literally every curve that she had and she looked fantastic. For her part Kari was wearing a long black dress that had thigh high skits up the sides of her legs. While her dress was not low cut it did have openings on the side and you could almost see her bra.

The three of us guys went up to our respective wives and gave them a very deep kiss along with a few ass grabs.

Kari asked me "What do you think?"

"My God baby, you look amazing. Incredibly sexy."

Kari smiles at me "I'm glad you like it. I thought you might." I pulled her chair out for her and we all sat down for an incredible meal.

After dinner was done we all retired the the living room with a few bottles of wine to share between us.

We all settled in and started talking and laughing. The drinks were flowing and you could see all the guys running their hands up and down their wives legs.

Someone suggested that we play Dutch Blitz. I hadn't played it in a long time and it clearly showed but Kari caught up quickly and started taking control of the game.

The night continued on and eventually we both noticed that Sherri and Jill seemed to be talking and laughing quietly with each other. Kari finally spoke up "What's so funny over there you two?"

Jill blushes a bit "Oh we were just talking about something. Nevermind. Sorry."

"It had to be good. You're both blushing. Tell us."

Sherri responded "Ummm. I'm not sure we should."

Kari piped up "We're all friends here, spill it."

The two girls looked at each other and shrugged. Finally Jill spoke up "Well, we were actually discussing you Kari."

Kari gave a sarcastic "Oh really. And what about me exactly."

"Ummm, we were discussing how we noticed how free you had become over the last few days and how it seems to have affected other aspects of your life."

Kari responded "Well I guess I have become a bit more free the last while and I've got you guys to thank for that but what other aspects are you meaning?"

"Kari, I don't know how exactly to say this but the walls in this house aren't exactly what one would call sound proof and during certain aspects of your personal life you're not exactly quiet."

Kari blushed and took a second to recover "oh my god. You've heard me."

"We all have and quite honestly it's been quite the treat to hear."

Mark and Paul both chimed in "I agree."

"I am so sorry guys. I didn't realize." Kari's face went a deep red.

Paul said "Hey it's ok, we're all friends here and it was pretty hot I must say. It certainly got Sherri going."

All Kari could say was "Oh my god." Over and over.

Mark finally said. "Well let's put your new found courage to the test. Care to make this game interesting?"

Kari took a very large drink of wine while Jill asked "And how exactly do you make Dutch blitz interesting exactly?"

"Well my dear, we make it strip Dutch blitz. Whoever has the worst hand takes off an article of clothing."

Sherri was the first to respond. "Ummm. I'm not exactly wearing very much under this. I'm literally wearing three articles of clothing total."

Jill chimes in "Me too."

Kari added "I'm only wearing two."

Mark decided on the rules. "Sherri and Jill I assume you have a dress, bra and underwear. I would also assume your wearing getter belts as I can see the snaps. So how about this. The first time you lose the dress straps come off and it goes half way down. After that the dress comes off then the bra and then the underwear. I'm a garter and stockings fan so you can keep those on. Kari for you, the first hand is the same as the other girls. Second hand the dress goes halfway up and then off. I have no idea what you have on under there but whatever it is it's the last thing to come off. Sound good?"

Kari looked at me, still blushing. "What do you think?"

"Well they know all our secrets now and I'm good with it but only if you are."

"No pressure Kari, you have to want to do it or none of us will." Said Sherri

Kari thought for a minute then finally said "What the fuck. Let's do it."

The first hand went Kari's way again and I of course lost so off cake my shirt, the next two rounds were lost by Paul and Mark so the three of us were off to a bad start. Finally Jill lost a hand and she stood up and seductively took the straps off her dress, revealing a sheer bra that you could see her hard nipples through.

We all gave a whistle if approval and went back to playing. I lost another round so off came the socks and the. Sherri finally lost. She did the same as Jill but her bra was a half cup shelf style bra that her breasts just rested on leaving nothing to the imagination.

To my surprise Kari spoke "Wow Sherri I love that bra and I'll be forward and say your breasts look amazing."

Sherri said "Well thanks." And sat back down.

Finally on the next hand Kari lost. "Can I just hike up my dress for the first one?"

Jill said it was fine and Kari hiked up her dress all the way to her ass. She gave a twirl and we could see a thong that appeared to be attached to something under there. As she twirled around Sherri gave her ass a little smack.

Kari squealed a bit and Sherri responded "Sorry, I just had to. I've always admired your ass."

Kari laughed "And thank you. And it's ok. I kind of liked it."

Paul and mark list the next two hands and took their socks off. Sherri was the next to lose and off cake her dress, revealing a lace g-string and of course her garter. Jill followed suit and she revealed the same with the exception being that her thing was see through as well, revealing a totally bald and what appeared to be wet pussy.

The guys lost the next three rounds and we were quickly down to our underwear.

Kari lost the next round and finally took her dress off. As she peeled it off she we finally saw why she didn't want the top to come off first. She was wearing a one piece lace lingerie set that had and open cup for her tits and was also crotchless.

All of us took a second to take in the sight in front of us.

Paul was the first to say "My God Kari, that is incredibly hot."

I agreed "That is amazing. You may be a stocking guy Mark but I'm all about that."

Kari blushed a bit "I had planned on showing only you this Dave but I'm glad you all approve."

Mark said "We all do approve and since Dave is a fan of that we will give you a free loss. But after that it's fair game."

Kari looked at him "And what does that mean."

"Well, the way it works is once someone is down to nothing they keep playing but the winner gets to direct them to do something."

Kari blushed again "Ummm ok."

We dealt the cards and sure enough Kari lost again. The cards were dealt and this time Paul list. He got up and lowered his shorts revealing his cock. The girls whooped at the sight of it.

Sherri lost the next hand and removed her bra, revealing her amazing tits. Paul reached over and gave a nipple a quick little pinch. Sherri yelped a bit and gave him a punch on the shoulder.

We dealt the next hand and Paul won while it was a tie for last between Kari and Jill

"Oh God." Kari muttered.

Paul said "Well well. We have a tie and since I'm the winner I get to choose. Since Jill has to remove something anyways I want Kari to spend one minute removing her bra."

Kari moved over to Jill who had gotten up. Kari moved her arms slowly around Jill and slowly unfastened the clasp of her bra. The two were almost touching faces as Kari slowly moved the straps down Jills arms and slowly traced the sides of the bra along her breasts, teasing us with the final reveal. Kari moved one hand to Jills breast as she grabbed the top of her bra with her right hand and then did the same with the left. The two girls were breathing very heavy as Kari slowly let the tips of her fingers slowly move down Jills breast and across her nipples as the bra finally dropped to the floor.

The silence was broken with a loud "Times up." from Paul.

Kari came and sat back down beside me, her face was flush. She leaned over to me and whispered "I can't believe I just did that."

I whispered back "That was incredibly hot. I love you."

Paul dealt the cards and this time I lost so I removed my boxers showing everyone that my cock was standing at attention. Jill and Sherri poked their heads over to get a better look. "You were right Kari. Very impressive." They both said.

Mark and Paul lost the next two rounds and both removed their boxers showing off their impressive members as well. While Paul's was smaller than me Mark definitely had the largest cock. I'd never seen another mans cock so close and it surprised me how big Mark really was.

Jill lost the next round and got up to slowly and turned around to show us her ass. She slowly reached down and lowered the thong over her garter and peeled them off. She turned back around to show us her bald pussy.

We kept playing and as luck would have it we had another tie for last between Jill and Sherri. Paul won the hand and told Jill that she had to take one minute to remove Sherri's thong. Jill went over to where Sherri was sitting in the couch and knelt down. She slowly moved her hands up Sherri's thighs and grasped the thong. She slowly started sliding them down to they were just exposing her pussy as well. She moved her hands back up to Sherri's inner thigh and lightly caressed her then moved her hands back down the the thong and finished removing it. We were all quiet as we watched and the only sound was the heavy breathing of the two girls.

Sherri raised her hips a bit to allow the thong come down over her hips and as she did her pussy was inches away from Jill face. Jill seized the opportunity and quickly moved her face in, giving Sherri's pussy a quick lick. Sherri gasped as her friend licked the folds of her pussy.

All of us watched enraptured as Sherri allowed Jill to continue licking her pussy. Sherri moaned as Jill continued to lick the lips of her pussy and finally her clit. Sherri reaches a hand down and out it on Jills head.

Jill stopped for a second to look up at Sherri "Is this ok? I couldn't help myself."

Sherri groaned "Fuck yes, please don't stop."

For her part Kari has now moved her hand over to my cock and was now lightly stroking it as she watched the show in front of her.

Mark and Paul were stroking themselves when finally Mark said "Enough if this." And walked over to behind his wife who was now eating Sherri with abandon. Mark moves Jill onto her knees and knelt down behind her. He slid a couple of fingers into her pussy. "My God, she's soaking." He said absently.

Paul continued to stroke himself when Kari motioned for him to sit beside her saying "Let me help you with that."

Paul moved over to her and Kari used her free hand to start jerking him off. She continued to watch the three of them pleasuring each other while she used her hands to play with our balls and stroke our cocks.

Paul glanced over to Kari with a hand moving to her nipples and said "May I?"

Kari looked over to me and I gave her an approving nod. She then looked at Paul and said "Yes"

Paul moved his hands lightly across her breasts and then across her nipples causing Kari to take a deep breathe. Paul continued moving from one nipple to the next as Kari continued watching the other three. I loved my hand down her leg and as she parted them for me I started to play with her pussy. Karis breathing became heavy as we teased all her parts.

Mark by now had slid his cock into Jill as she continued eating out Sherri.

Sherri was moaning and groaning as Jill worked her clit and pussy. Sliding two then three fingers deep into her. Sherri moaned again "That's it, work that pussy good. Fuck you are so good at this Jill."

Jill looked up at Sherri and moved her wet fingers up to her mouth and slid them inside as mark pounded her back and forth. Sherri took Jills fingers and licked them clean.

I by now had two of my own fingers working Kari's soaking pussy and Paul was squeezing and pulling hard in her nipples. Jill looked over at us just in time to see Paul move down to Kari's pussy and start eating her out. Kari moaned loudly as Paul worked three fingers into her soaking pussy and started working them in and out.