An unexpected adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kari looked over at me as she convulsed under Paul's work on her. She guided me up and quickly took my cock into her mouth and started bobbing up and down on it as fast as she could.

I looked over to Sherri and saw her guide Jills mouth back to her pussy. She looked over to us "God Kari that looks so hot right now. Finger her pussy good Paul. I want to see you fuck her and finally make her the slut she wants to be."

Kari groaned as she heard this and let my cock pop out of her mouth. "Is it ok baby. Is it ok if he fucks me. Would you be ok watching Paul fuck your naughty wife?"

"Yes baby. Do whatever you want. I'm ok with it."

Kari looked down at Paul "Fuck me then. Fuck me hard."

Paul didn't need to be asked twice and immediately got up and slammed his cock into my wife. He started pounding her so hard that her tits were bouncing all over the place. All she could do was moan as she had her mouth full with my balls as she sucked them deep into her mouth.

Sherri was watching us intently as Mark continued to pound Jills face into her pussy. "That's it Paul. Fuck her good and hard."

She looked down at Jill and placed her hands again in the back of her head and pulled her face harder into her cunt. "Fuck yes. Right there. Keep eating me." Jill kept working in her and then finally Sherri's body arched as she had a huge orgasm.

Jill lapped up Sherri's juices then finally came up for air "That tasted so good."

Sherri got up and moved over to where Paul was continuing to fuck Kari. Sherri leaned over and started sucking Karis tits, softly biting them which caused Kari to groan some more. Sherri moved up and grabbed the base of my cock, playing with my balls as I worked it in and out of my wife's mouth. Kari let my cock pop out of her mouth and guided it to Sherri who immediately took it deep down her throat. Kari then moved her mouth down to Sherri's tits and started sucking them like crazy.

Paul looked up at the scene in front of him and started slamming his cock into Kari even harder. "I can't last much longer."

Kari let go of Sherri's tit and moaned "where do you want to cum? On my face? My tits? Or fill my pussy."

Paul groaned at Kari's words and filled her pussy with his cum. He shuddered as he had an overwhelming orgasm.

Jill was watching the entire show and started commanding Mark to fuck her harder. Mark reaches down and grabbed both of her tits, squeezing her nipples hard as he pounded into her.

Jill screamed "Yes Mark, squeeze my tits harder, fuck me, don't stop fucking me." Mark obliged and slammed his cock even harder into Jill. After a few more strokes, Jill bares down on Marks cock and screamed out as she came all over his dick.

Mark looked over at the scene in front of him and said to Jill "I'm gonna cum as well." Then suddenly he pulled out of Jill and walked over to Kari.

"Since he came in your pussy I'm gonna cum all over your tits."

Kari looked at him "Yes, cover me, give me all that cum."

Mark jerked his cock a few times and then sprayed my wife's tits with cum, covering them completely.

Sherri has continued to jerk my cock while this was all happening and looked up at me. "Well there's only one place left that doesn't have cum Dave. Cover her face."

Kari looked up at me "Yes baby, cum all over my face. Do I look like the whore you wanted me to be? My tits covered and pussy filled."

I couldn't answer as my body tightened up and I sent real after team if cum all over Karis face. Sherri caught some of it as my cum continued to spurt all over the place. They both gently stroked my cock, working out all of the cum as I slowly came down from my orgasm.

The six of us sat down, exhausted from the nights events and catch our breath.

After a few minutes of silence Jill finally spoke "Well Kari I had no idea you had that in you and I for one am really looking forward to the next week of our quarantine.