An Unexpected Blow

Story Info
His associate barges in and helps with the work... load.
1.4k words
4.55
4.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please enjoy this small short story written from her boss's point of view. It coincides with the three other stories I have published here. Thank you all for your previous reviews, and if you would like to collaborate, or have any feedback, that would be wonderful.

* * * * *

The first time I saw her, I couldn't say I was attracted to her. She was pretty and had a voluptuous frame. But I had seen employees come and go in my 20+ years with the company. I never really got too close, or attached to them. Maybe a few here and there. Like those who showed that they wanted to move up, or had goals set and needed guidance.

But in retail, they all came and went. I'd been at my current store for going on three years when I finally realized that all along, this one employee was different than the others. Her and I had a connection turned fling. One that I all too abruptly ended.

"Good morning," she murmured as she looked up, giving a slow up and down glance as I walked in. That was normal for her, but today she was wearing a shirt that was almost out of dress code, an inch or two of her cleavage showing for me, and everyone else.

"Lets hope so," I chimed, giving her a sideways grin as I moved past her to open my office door. Her perfume mixing perfectly with her own natural scent was divine. I missed it. It was her signature scent, and I knew which aisle she'd been in, and what rooms just by the juicy pear and bergamot scent it left behind. There were times when I thought about when my face pressed into her soft breasts, inhaling it.

I left the door open as I put my backpack away, and sat down, opening up my laptop. My office was small, and albeit boring to sit in. I didn't have photos of my wife or kids up, just a few things here and there. I saw her out of my peripheral, leaning in the doorway. She never walked all the way in.

"So, we have three call outs already, but not a shock. It's Mother's Day." she said quietly, in a matter of fact tone. I gave a nod, my mouth twisting to the side.

"Sorry you have to be here, I know you got kids at home and all. Hopefully, the day goes by rather smoothly." Her eyes held mine for a moment, and I could feel the tension growing. We hadn't talked about Vegas since it all happened, and I let my guilty conscience get to me.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm only here til 3P," Pushing away from the doorjamb, she walked off, obviously tired of the small talk, and probably hating the tension, just like I was. It didn't stop me from getting hard though. Just her standing in my doorway made the blood rush to my cock. She was a fantasy come true for me, and I'd always find myself thinking back to our fling in Sin City.

My cock was throbbing, and I needed release badly. Standing up quick, I shut the door, not caring that it was almost a slam that probably scared those at the front desk. My zipper slid down and my pants unbuttoned as I moved to sit back down, my thick rod springing forth. Pulling out my phone, I went to the private gallery, looking through some of the photos and videos she let me take of her, face not showing.

I gripped my rod and slowly stroked, pressing play, I watched the video closely, gazing intently at her laying spread eagle on the bed, the Vegas skyline in the background, rubbing her freshly shaved pussy. I had to turn the volume down, but her soft moans went right to my cock, just like it did with I recorded it.

God, she was so sexy. My cock twitched and throbbed as I reached for the hand lotion in my drawer, getting just enough to ease up the friction. Thirty seconds went by and the next video started, one of her on her knees, rubbing her slick hole as she waited for me to shove my cock into her. Jerking faster, my breathing got heavy, my mouth slacks as I continued gazing, watching the video, seeing my own dick sink into her.

I shouldn't have cut things off with her. Damnit. My wife didn't do shit for me anymore. No sex, no love or emotion, hell we didn't even cook for one another anymore. We were staying together for the kids still left at home.

My balls pulled up, and I felt that familiar tightening, the pleasure was intense and almost too much. Focusing on the deep sense of relief that I needed, I propped my phone up and began almost violent beating my cock with tight, quick up and down strokes.

My door suddenly flung halfway open, then closed, the lock automatically engaged. It was her, and as she spoke, she turned around and then stopped as she caught me red handed.

"We have to talk about what happened in Ve--" her voice cut off, her mouth dropped as she saw me, her dark eyes glancing to the video, watching me fuck her senseless.

I didn't know whether to keep going, put my cock away, or just throw one of my nearby hoodies over my lap. But seeing as her and I knew each other very intimately already, I chose to not put my throbbing dick away, and just kept my eyes on her.

"Holy fuck," she whispered, and I could see her own train of thought was gone. Without another word, she came around my desk and knelt between my knees, replacing my hand with her own, restarting the tight, long strokes.

"Lisa..." I whispered her name, but she didn't reply, not with words anyway. Her warm mouth was suddenly around my stiff cock, sucking it and slurping softly as she stroked. It was heaven to feel her velvet tongue dance along the underside of my thick meat. My hands gripped the arms of my office chair as I felt that sensation build quickly. That deep pressure under my sack was almost painful, my agonizing moans surely gave that away.

I watched as she bobbed up and down, her pretty dark eyes watering as she gagged a little. Fuck, she really was all I could ever ask for. The suction changed, growing a little harder, and I felt myself hit that point of no return.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," I blurted out, my dark blue eyes growing intense in their gaze as my cock started to swell. That pressure grew unbearable, and moments later I was seeing stars.

I lost count on how many ropes of my thick cum she devoured, but she did it like a champ, her soft swallowing was almost beautiful to watch. The look on her face was almost ethereal, like she was enjoying my pleasure just as much as I was. Her dark lashes lay against her cheeks as she sucked every drop she could from me, even going as far as running her thumb along the thick vein, the big dollop of white cum billowing from the tip. It was gone instantly, her tongue lapping it in a loving manner.

Every drop was accounted for as she stood slow, fixing my boxers for me with a little smile. I was spent, and couldn't even think of anything to say.

"You should lock your door, you know," she smirked, fixing her shirt before redoing her ponytail that had become just slightly disheveled.

"You should knock," I countered, giving a long sigh, I stood to zipper and button up my pants, gazing down at her with a sense of longing. I missed her, I missed this. I wanted to kiss her so badly at that moment but refrained.

"I should have, but aren't you glad I didn't?" she shrugged, moving to the door.

"What did you want to talk about?" I questioned, drawing in a deep breath as she reached for the door handle.

"You know what, but... what just happened kind of negates that. Maybe another time," she pulled the door open, and left it ajar as she walked out, leaving me to calm my nerves.

Looks like it was turning out to be a good morning after all.