Tea for Two

Story Info
Table sharing kindness leads to great sex.
2.4k words
4.52
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Table sharing kindness leads to great sex

I called the waitress over and offered to share my table with a mother and daughter stuck in the restaurant queue behind three large families. They looked over tentatively and after quick confirmation I was not an axe murderer; they took the seats opposite.

I hope my smile put them at ease. "There's quite a queue now and you look like you could do with a sit down. I'll be out of your hair in a few minutes."

The mother relaxed. "Thank you. You're very kind." She looked like she'd already had a day to forget. I'd guess she was in her mid-thirties. She had nice blue eyes in a tense but attractive face. A band held back a mass of frizzy blonde hair that defeated her efforts to tame as the pressures of motherhood presented more urgent priorities.

Her daughter was a younger version of her, including the hair. She smiled. "Hello, I'm Iris, what's your name?"

"Pleased to meet you, Iris. I have a silly name." I paused for effect. "It's Zackary. The only people called Zackary were passengers on Noah's Ark; and the only people called Zack are teenage skateboarders from California." They laughed.

"I'm sorry where are my manners? I'm Sarah." Her mother offered me a slim, soft hand to shake. As I held it in my paw, I realised her build was like a teenager or someone who kept fit.

Iris was a confident child. "Are you on holiday Zack? I was going on holiday with my dad until—" She didn't get the chance to finish. Her mother jumped in to stop Iris from spilling the beans. An eight-year-old has no self-censorship.

"Until we had a change of plans, darling. Zack doesn't need to know our troubles." We could both read her mother's look.

A change of subject was called for. "Would you like a cup of tea while you wait to be served?"

They both looked at my teapot and then at the other tables. "You brought your own teapot?" Sarah looked at me like I was the weirdo she should have spotted. She could not self-censor, either.

"I know it's odd Sarah, and combined with a name like Zackary is certainly enough for the police to hold me on suspicion of something, but there is a perfectly rational explanation, if you'd like to hear it?" Sarah looked embarrassed by her assumptions.

"I want to hear it." Iris piped up to save her mum.

"Thank you, Iris. I'll call you as a character witness." That brought a smile from Sarah. "I've been visiting my brother's family for a few days and they don't drink tea. They just stick bags in a cup. I can't stand that. He collapsed in the middle of a charity run we were doing, so it cut my visit short." That's why you're sitting with a strange man and his tea pot. "

"Oh dear, is he ok?"

"Yes Sarah, thank you. It was a heart attack. He's in hospital with a couple of stents in his chest. He'll make it. I offered to stay and help, but his wife gave me the evil eye as it was me who suggested entering the charity run. I thought I'd better leave before she put something in my tea. Not something as nice as this."

She gave in to curiosity and sniffed my cup. Her daughter followed. They both smiled.

"Jasmine tea for two, then?"

I ended up staying to chat as they ate their meal.

"Mum runs too Zack. In the evenings when I go to bed. She says it clears her head to have some time to herself."

"Sush Iris. Don't tell Zack all my secrets. He'll set the social services on me. From his jail cell."

We smiled at the joke.

Iris got up to get more ketchup. It was our first moment alone.

"I don't want to intrude on your personal time Sarah, but if you would like company on your evening run, I'd be happy to show you the route I took last night. You can get to the village from the back of the hotel. It's on Google Maps."

Sarah looked at me, trying to work out if it was a pickup line. "Just a run Zack."

"With a cup of tea after. An either, or offer."

She thought for a moment. "You sly bugger. You are making me choose between the two things you want. Let me think about it."

"I'm in room 247, if you change your mind."

I was watching TV when her call came. We were on for running at 8.30. Sarah wore a sweat shirt over yoga leggings. She smiled at my attempt not to check out her shapely arse.

"Iris has my number. I'll have to turn back if she calls."

"Of course, Sarah. I don't want either of you to feel uncomfortable." Sarah would not have come if she thought I was dodgy, but it was good that she and Iris could contact each other.

We found the road to the village and completed the five-mile round trip in less than an hour. A personal best for me, considering it started raining on the way back. As we got back to the hotel, I called time out.

"Your pace is too much for me Sarah. Following your bum got me round once, but you've got ten years on me. You don't want to be dragging a corpse back, do you?"

Sarah looked invigorated. Running really released her stress. "Come on then old man. Let's sit down and have that cup of tea."

Sarah looked in on a sleeping Iris, then followed me to my room. I was only four doors away.

"Right then young lady. What's your pleasure?" I scattered a selection of foil wrapped tea bags on the bed. We both got the allusion to condom wrappers. She picked one up. "You'll like that one, its flavoured." I raised my eyebrows like a comedy gigolo and she laughed.

"I don't know what I'm laughing at Zack. You still lured me back to your room."

"Are you in mortal danger Sarah?"

"No Zack. I'm having a nice time."

The tea loosened her tongue. Sarah was divorced, and the trip was supposed to be an access weekend for Iris with her dad who had recently moved to the coast. The plan was Sarah would get the weekend to herself and collect her daughter on Sunday night and drive back to London. The plan changed after five minutes.

"His new girlfriend came in Zack. Some tarty bitch in her twenties. It was supposed to be Iris and her dad, that was the agreement. He didn't mention Lisa when we spoke beforehand. I said nothing. It was Iris who changed her mind. He doesn't understand."

"I'm sorry for you Sarah. Being replaced is hard to take. I remember bumping into my ex-wife and her new partner in the supermarket. That's when I really knew I was divorced."

Sarah burst into tears and hugged me. "You know how it feels Zack. It's horrible." She cried for another minute and looked up at me. "I must look a state, Zack."

"You look fine to me Sarah." Her mouth was close to mine. I did not want to make a mistake with a vulnerable woman. "Sarah, is there a version of this moment where I kiss you and it doesn't go horribly wrong?"

"Yes Zack. There is a version where I very much want you to kiss me."

Our lips clashed. Eager probing tongues explored each other's mouths. I didn't know how long it had been since Sarah had been intimate, but her hunger was as keen as mine. I kissed her neck and shoulders and Sarah moaned. My hand went under her sweat shirt and teased a hard nipple through her sports bra.

"Oh god Zack." Sarah tensed, and I held her as she trembled. "Jesus, I've cum just from you feeling me up. I must look so desperate."

"You look lovely Sarah. I want to see more." I pulled her sweatshirt off and admired her cleavage in her sports bra. Soon, that was off and her tits were in my mouth. My lips teased her nipples to hardness.

She pulled my running top off. "God, you're like a wet, hairy dog." I sniffed at her. "Stop it you pervert." I licked her armpit. "I can't believe you just did that, and it's making me wet."

I pulled at her obstinate leggings and got them down. Then we both noticed it. "You can smell my pussy Zack. I need a shower." Sarah clamped her hands over her knickers. I kissed up the insides of her thighs. She sighed and squirmed. Her pussy had a mind of its own and arched towards my approaching mouth. Her weak hands gave way to mine. "I shouldn't want this so much. I'm such a whore."

"You are lovely Sarah. Don't judge yourself. I'm not." She watched me pull down her damp knickers and open her thighs. Her pink pussy pouted from damp blond curls. "You have a beautiful pussy. More than enough for any man." I put my face close and inhaled her essence.

"That's disgusting Zack. I'm so turned on."

I parted her lips with my thumbs and licked up and down her gash, lapping the flowing juices. Sarah moaned and thrashed on the bed. Her breathing became more erratic. I put my tongue to her clit while my fingers massaged inside her pussy, looking for her g-spot. Sarah's pussy leapt at my face as she came. Her powerful thighs gripped my head as she rode waves of pleasure before slumping on the bed.

Sarah watched as I pulled down my jogging trousers and pants. My cock sprang up. Its wet slick head forced back my foreskin. Sarah pulled me by my arm and took my cock into her mouth. I moaned as her tongue tickled the sensitive underside and she tugged my balls. My hand was back between her legs, playing with her clit. Sarah spread them wider and sucked hard on my cock. I felt my spunk rising. She did too.

"Not like this, Sarah. Not like I'm using you." I pulled away and got her to stand up. I sat in the chair and drew her onto my cock. We sat face to face. "You have a beautiful face, Sarah. I want to watch it as you cum."

She crossed her arms around my neck and rode me up and down until her orgasm broke and she slumped in my arms with her head on my shoulder. I picked her up and staggered to the bed. I slipped and impaled her on the mattress and came, pumping stream after stream of spunk into her.

We were both smiling in the aftermath of a pretty good fuck for two people who were out of practice. Then gravity took its course.

"Oh god Zack. There's so much, it's leaking out of me. Is this the first time you've cum this year? I'll have to go to the chemist in the morning." She rolled me over and sat up. I watched her stomach muscles flex as she squeezed my jizz out, forming a little pool in my belly button.

"Hey, that's not all mine. You can't put toothpaste back into the tube Sarah."

"Don't laugh Zack. I don't want to get knocked up by a strange man on a one-night stand."

"Relax Sarah. I gave you my real name. I'll give you my real address as well."

"That's not what I mean, and you know it." She climbed off the bed and laughed at my attempt to stop the puddle of goo from sliding onto the sheet. "A little help please lady."

Moments later, a towel flew at my head, then I heard Sarah peeing on the loo.

She came out chastened. "This is so sordid Zack. Me fucking a man I hardly know in a hotel room while my daughter sleeps a few doors away." Sarah reached for her scattered clothes.

I got up and took her by the hands and sat her on the chair we'd been fucking in. "Don't do that Sarah. Don't make this sordid. We are two lonely people who made each other happy for a short time. It was wonderful. Wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was Zack. But I have to go now. I hope Iris is still asleep, otherwise I'll have to tell her I've been running the marathon."

"Well, your complexion will support that claim."

She looked in the mirror. "Oh, my god. I look like a woman who's been fucking all evening."

"And doing it very well. You were amazing." My cock was starting to twitch, and she noticed.

"No, you don't Zack. I'm going."

It took her another minute to escape my lips and my octopus arms and make it to the door.

"It was wonderful Zack. Goodbye."

"I'm staying another night, Sarah. I have breakfast at 8 am."

Her last look said I'm making no promises.

I'd given up on them by half-past eight when I heard Iris call.

"Mum look, Zack's still here."

"Oh yes. So he is."

It was a minute before she could meet my eyes. Stop grinning, she mouthed as Iris fiddled with the menu, trying to decide.

"I'm going into Brighton to spend the day on the beach," I ventured.

"So are we. Can you skim stones? Mum is rubbish, but I can do four hops."

"That's fighting talk young lady." I looked at Sarah for confirmation she wanted us to spend the day together.

She smiled. "I reckon Zack is worse than me. I'll beat you both."

We stopped at a chemist in Hove so Sarah could deal with the potential issue of my progeny. I sensed her dilemma at taking Iris in and having her hear the pharmacist's questions, against leaving her in the care of a man she hardly knew. I solved the problem.

"Iris, we should sit outside this café while your mum goes in the chemist over there. I'll order us a couple of ice creams and she can keep an eye on you to see you don't make a mess." Sarah smiled at my understanding and went to cross the road.

"While you're in there Sarah can you pick me up some of those tea bags? You know the foil covered fruity ones. I'd like to enjoy them later." She stood open-mouthed at my nerve.

"Don't be silly Zack. You can't get tea bags from a chemist."

"That's where you are wrong, Iris. You can get special medicinal tea. It makes men feel better. Ladies too." I winked at Sarah.

She shook her head and left us to it.

The end

2478 words.