An Unexpected Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

The next morning, she (Anne with an "e") had clearly wasted no time.

When I came down to take a quick breakfast she and her husband were sitting at a table near the door. She leaned towards him and said something, and he looked in my direction and nodded. I nodded in return and picked up a couple of croissants and poured myself a coffee. As I made my way towards a vacant table I was intercepted by her husband.

'Hello David,' he said, 'I believe you met my wife last night, Anne?' I nodded. He continued, 'Thank you for keeping her in wine during my absence. I'm Steve by the way.' He said, holding out his hand.

'Hello Steve. There is no need to thank me the wine was my pleasure and it seemed a shame to leave her high and dry whilst you went to fetch some.'

'When we were having breakfast,' he said, 'we agreed to ask whether you like to join us at the beach today? We know where there's a quiet spot and we thought we'd pick up some supplies on the way and have a picnic; Anne wondered if would like you to join us?'

I thanked him and said that I certainly would think about it while coming awake with my croissants and coffee and let him know. I continued to the table and sat down and slowly thought about the implications of joining them for the day. I pondered as to whether he knew, or Anne had told him that I'd heard and watched them on their balcony the previous evening. The fact that she had suggested a picnic certainly followed up her promise of the previous night that she would want to meet me again. As I thought my thoughts I glanced up and found her looking directly at me from across the room. She gave me a smile and an almost imperceptible affirmative nod. That decided it for me; I would join them and see where this led.

As they moved from their table I got up and intercepted them and said that I would be pleased to join them but, on the condition, they let me contribute to the picnic. They agreed and said they would meet me in the foyer in twenty minutes.

In that time, I went to my room put together a few things, donned my rather brief costume and collected a towel, some cash, a camera snorkel and other such paraphernalia that one takes the beach. Twenty minutes later I met them in the foyer, and we set off toward the beach.

We chatted as we walked; largely just inconsequential stuff that one says to loosen up with people. We paused outside the small supermarket and Anne said that she was going to get some provisions. I reminded her that I was going to pay half, but she tossed the offer aside saying though that I could buy the cold drinks from the Taverna at the end of the beach. While she went in the supermarket I chatted to Steve, trying to steer the conversation round to get any hint that I had listened and watched them the previous evening. If he knew, he gave no hint and when Anne emerged from the supermarket, I was none the wiser, and, I assumed, neither was he,

When we arrived at the beach it was virtually deserted and seeing how most people tended to congregate around the Taverna, which was near the entrance, we walked the full length of the beach to the very end where was sheltered by an outcrop of rocks. I rolled out my towel to sit on the warm sand and I casually slipped off my T-shirt and dropped my shorts having already put my swimwear on at the hotel.

'You are very organised, David. How disappointing.' said Anne, with a rather winning smile.

'Always go prepared is my motto Anne.'

She said nothing by way of reply just gave me a slightly quizzical smile arching her eyebrows as she did.

Steve struggled to retain his modestly as he changed into his swimwear with a towel wrapped around him. Anne smiled in his direction and then she bent forward and stepped out of her shorts revealing that she too had put on the bottom half of her bikini at the hotel. However, she then surprised me by simply lifting her T-shirt off over her head thereby revealing that she didn't feel the need for the top half of her bikini.

She turned in my direction and smiled and I looked her straight in the eye and gave a nod of appreciation. Close to and in good sunlight I had a good view of her breasts and I have to say I probably looked longer than I should have. However, my longish gaze didn't go unnoticed and she again smiled at me. Steve, in the meantime had finished his struggles and dropped his towel. We sat down and our respective towels and I thanked them for inviting me and commented on how it was such a nice beach and other inane comments as I tried to show a relaxed air in the company of this rather attractive half naked woman.

After a short while I said I was going to take a quick swim. Steve indicated that was a good idea and the three of us headed for the water. As ever, the water was beautifully clear and with a slight chill and we swam round for a while. After a few minutes I said I was going back to get my snorkel. We all moved to the shallows and as we stood up, I noticed that Anne's nipples had become erect. She noticed that I had noticed and again gave me a lovely smile. She said that she was going to stay in for a while and Steve said that he was now going to stay out. We both walked up the beach and I returned carrying my snorkel.

Anne was still standing in the shallows. She said that she would swim out with me while I snorkelled, so having struggled into the mask and placed the snorkel appropriately, we set off. She stayed beside me until we were quite a way out and then she trod water for a while as I paddled around not far away looking at the aquatic life beneath me. I turned towards her and she was still treading water waiting for my approach knowing full well that under the water I was gazing at her breasts. As I drew close, she reached down and deftly removed her bikini bottom. She lay back floating on the surface with her legs slightly parted I drew closer to her and surfaced and pulled up my mask and snorkel.

I looked directly at her and said, somewhat inadequately, 'Anne, that is wonderful sight.'

'I'm pleased you approve.' She hesitated and then said 'I was thinking in the night that I was going to work around to ask you to come to our room for simple meal this evening. I'm going to suggest it to Steve when we back to the beach.'

She paused for almost half a minute and I didn't interrupt; I felt sure she wanted to add something. My instincts were correct.

'Steve and I have often talked about inviting another man into our bedroom. It's been a fantasy of his, and I have to say, mine, that we often refer to. Now, here on holiday, I feel it is the time and, even though I hardly know you I hope that you will join us.' She paused the, clearly waiting for my reaction.

'If you can sell it to Steve then of course I am interested,' I said, 'hearing you last night and seeing you now I couldn't think of a better way to spend an evening.'

'Phew!' She exclaimed. 'I was really nervous about asking you, but I felt the time is right and I think that Steve might too.'

Being a practical sort of person, I said 'I'll need to find a pharmacy on the way back to the hotel.'

Looking me straight in the eye she said, 'That won't be necessary David, but thank you for thinking of it.' And with that, she turned and swam slowly away from me giving me beautiful glimpses of her pussy as she did so.

I swam round for a while in order to calm down and collect my thoughts. I then swam slowly back to the beach and walked up and sat down on my towel to dry in the sun.

'I hear you're coming round this evening for a light meal David.' Steve said, 'We'll have a nice evening I'm sure and I'm pleased you're coming.'

'I was pleased to be asked Steve and thank you very much. However, this time we'll agree that I will pay half and also supply the wine.'

The rest of the morning passed uneventfully other than I repeated a couple of forays into the water before our simple picnic. After about an hour I said I was going for another swim, but by this time Steve and had a couple of cold beers and he said he's going to doze in the sun. Anne said she would come with me so we set off together. We went a little way out to sea and then she struck off to the left around small outcrop of rock into what was no more than a very small bay with a small stretch of sand, which was deserted. When underwater, Anne removed the bottom half of her bikini and I, feeling a little braver, removed my swimming trunks. We splashed around for a while and then going slightly nearer the beach we were able to stand shoulder high in the water.

It was very quiet, and we stood closer together listening to the silence. As if by some form of magnetism, we found ourselves standing side-by-side. We then both turned toward each other, and I impetuously reached for her arm and pulled her towards me. Without any hesitation on either side we kissed. And I have to say Anne is a woman that knows how to kiss. Firstly, her warm lips tasting slightly of salt were light on mine and then slightly heavier as she opened her mouth and hungrily drew my time in my tongue. At the same time she pressed against me and I could feel her hardening nipples pressing into my chest; I started to grow hard and she moved closer toward me still, and, slightly parting her legs clamped my prick between her thighs and gently rubbed herself backward and forward on it as we stood kissing hungrily whilst I occasionally looked over her shoulder in case Steve were to appear. Thankfully, he didn't and at that point she fiercely kissed me grabbing the cheeks of my arse as she went rigid and then started to shiver as I'd seen her do on the balcony the previous evening. She pulled away from my mouth and put her head on my shoulder as she clung to me and shuddered for what felt like quite some time; gradually her spasms eased and she stopped shaking but still held on to me as she relaxed I felt her slide against me as her legs gave way slightly and I held up by placing my hands under the cheeks of her arse. We stayed like that about all minute or so until she leaned back and looked at me and smiled at wonderful smile.

'I thought about nothing else all through the night,' she said, I think we will all have terrific evening.' She paused, and then said, 'But right now, perhaps we should head back?' With that she turned. Before we set off, we recovered our respective bathing costumes and struggled into them under the water.

The rest of the day passed in a silent haze. Steve dozed until around 5 o'clock when he fully came to and we all agreed that it was time to go back to the hotel. We stopped at the supermarket again and the three of us went in and chose a few items of the local bread, butter, cheeses and some pate. I bought four bottles of a decent Greek Makedonikos white.

We lumbered back to the hotel with our purchases. When we arrived, they suggested that I come to their apartment at around 7 o'clock by which time the light would be beginning to fade but not to worry Steve said as they had some citronella candles so we could sit outside. Anne caught my eye and we smiled at each other. I agreed and carried in the wine and left it in their apartment. As I turned to go and walked the short hallway to their door Anne reached over and whispered softly that things for that night were looking good.

I showered and generally tidied myself up and sat around waiting for the appointed hour.

Part 3

When I went next door to their apartment, the door was open, so I just tapped on it and walked in. Anne called out that Steve was on the balcony and carry on through. He was sitting in the same chair he had the previous evening and with three candles spaced equally around the table. After a while Anne appeared wearing a simple very pretty sun dress under which she clearly wore no bra and I couldn't help noticing her nipples pressing against the fabric. I saw that Steve had noticed too and he looked appreciatively at his wife and smiled.

We sat around for a while enjoying a glass of the rather good wine that I had bought. We started on the food and past a very amicable hour or so breaking bread with hands and enjoying the cheese and the local pate washed down with the occasional glass of wine. The conversation ebbed and flowed, and we all became rather relaxed. We finished the first bottle of wine and Steve got up to open another. Has he did so, Anne said that she would put the remaining food in the fridge.

As Steve opened and poured the wine, I asked him casually if the room next door was occupied? He said it wasn't and unlikely to be so for the length of time we were here. He then opened up a bit and said they been coming here several years and always had this apartment, but it had never been this quiet before. He said he liked the room for its air of seclusion and the fact that that they could sit out at night on the balcony using just candlelight and that they both enjoyed the privacy.

Anne returned and sat down and reached her glass of wine. She remarked that it been a nice day and that she had enjoyed her afternoon swim. I looked obliquely across towards Steve, but he didn't show any expression, so I assume he hadn't known about our brief liaison. We sat around for another half an hour or so talking and drinking yet more wine although not in great quantity but certainly enough for Anne to become noticeably more relaxed. Steve also had loosened up and I was beginning to feel a little bit risqué. Eventually we finished the second bottle and Anne suggested opening a third one. I noticed she caught Steve's eye and he grinned slightly.

'Is that wise?' He asked with a smile. Again, I heard the phrase 'You know what you're like when you've had more than a couple of glasses. Besides, you might embarrass David.'

'After last night Steve, believe me you won't embarrass me. You are one lucky man.' I said it before even realised it.

Anne had clearly been waiting for something like this as she burst out laughing and I could see Steve's look of puzzlement and then the dawning reality of what I meant. In the silence that followed I apologised to my lack of discretion. After a while he laughed too and the three of us relaxed. And then there was silence.

Anne spoke.

'David clearly heard us last night and I was fully conscious that he was there. Now Steve, this could be the point where we realise some of the things we talked about in private. I am going to have yet another glass of this excellent wine and then all you two need to decide is who goes first.'

I waited in the stunned silence wondering how he would react. He pondered the ramifications for a while and then lifting his head and looking at both of us in turn he said 'Well, let's see where this leads on the proviso that you say stop when you lose your nerve as I'm sure you will.'

'I may surprise you Steve.' She said and raised her glass to toast to him and then to me. We both picked up our glasses touched them together and I have to say I took a generous swallow. Anne, on the other hand, was very composed and I just knew that she wasn't going to back out of this.

Surprisingly, we settled down and did indeed sip our wine for a while and we relaxed once more. After a few minutes, Anne reached forward and slowly and deliberately placed her glass on the table. She then stood up and dropping first one strap and then the other from her shoulders she let her dress fall to the floor and stepped out of it. She was completely naked.

There was a deafening silence as both Steve, and I gazed at her. She then sat back down in her chair leant back slightly, parting her legs as she did so.

'Well boys, don't think I'm going to back out. I've been waiting for this moment for ages'

Strangely neither of Steve or I hesitated; I pulled off my shirt and dropped my shorts and Steve did the same. Both of us however, I noticed, hesitated before dropping our briefs. We were both semi erect. Anne gazed at us looking from one to the other and smiled.

'Stand either side of me' she said in a husky voice. I moved to her right side and Steve moved to her left. She looked from one to the other and I had the most pleasurable feeling as she reached up and took hold of my hardening penis while at the same time doing the same to her husband; she then pulled us nearer to her chair and, lowering her head slightly and turning to the left, took her husband's cock into her mouth. Almost immediately I became rigid as noticed him stiffen accompanied by a sharp intake of breath. A few seconds she sucked and rubbed him gently and then, pulling away, she milked a small droplet of precum and with her thumb spread it around the head of his cock

She then turned her attention to me, and I felt that first pleasurable feeling of being taken into a woman's mouth.

I loved the warmth and the difference of it to the feeling of my wife doing the same to me. She repeated her action with me that she had performed on Steve and milked a generous drop of precum and spread it around the head of my cock with her thumb. She then straightened and pulling us nearer to her again until our respective cocks touched her breasts where she then started to move the heads of our slippery cocks around her nipples. It was a lovely sensation as I felt them harden as my cock slipped over and around them. Steve, not wishing to lose contact with her breast then moved slightly sideways and with his left hand reached down and in one movement slipped two fingers into her clearly wet pussy.

Her reaction was immediate, and she started milking us, pulling us harder into her breasts. Steve energetically worked his fingers inside her and then pulled them free. He paused for a second and then offered them to her mouth; she sucked on them vigorously. Steve then reached over and took my right hand and guided it down to Anne's now gaping and soaking vagina. I paused and just then caught Anne's gaze; she smiled at me. As she did so I gently ran my forefinger around her protruding clitoris. She gave a slight gasp and closed her eyes as she lay back her head. We stayed like that for a minute or so as she stopped pulling and massaging our respective cocks. Finally, she let them go and, gripping the arms of her chair; she jerked once as if given an electric shock and then went rigid before dissolving into that wonderful shivering that preceded, and then accompanied, her orgasm as the first wave hit her; she's first squirted and then grabbing my hand, thrust my fingers roughly into her; as she came. I none too gently moved my fingers vigorously inside her as she continued to gush.

I removed my fingers and Steve and I both watched fascinated as she sat shivering in a world of her own. She quietened after a little while with her eyes closed and breathing heavily until she opened them and looked bewilderingly at both of us as if trying to focus. None of us spoke. Steve and I stood still both heartily erect and she slowly came around. After a full minute or so she stirred and then shakily stood up.

Both stood back to give her room and she turned and took hold of the balcony rail.

'Who's going first?' She whispered, barely audibly.

I hesitated but at this point Steve took the initiative. He went over to her and kissed her and then said, 'Turn around you fucking tart.'

She gave a low chuckle and did just that; leaning forward and then pushing her wonderful round and now wet arse toward him. As the previous night, he needed no second bidding and initially took her quite roughly, giving several hard thrusts before slackening his pace slightly and then giving long slow and even strokes. Given the situation I thought he was lasting well; I was quite ready to burst watching such an erotic spectacle and hearing that wonderful slapping sound of his balls hit her wet clitoral area. However, I think Anne felt it before I recognised it but he was slightly picking up his pace but also starting to breathe heavily and sure enough with one hard thrust and a clearly audible gasp he rammed fully into her and held it there as he shudderingly emptied himself inside her.