An Unexpected Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stayed there for a few seconds as he quietened down and then stepped away. As he did so, a thread of cum hung from the end of his softening penis and I noticed his cum start to leak from her.

He stepped back and then surprised me, and I think her, by playfully smacking her backside.

'Stay there you tart of a wife while I bring another man fuck you.'

'Bring him on,' she said in a low voice, 'I need another good fucking.'

I enthusiastically stepped forward to take his place. Just as I was about to enter her, he put his hand on my chest.

'Wait.' He said.

He reached down and took hold of my prick and, pulling me forward, guided me into his wife.

As I sank fully into her appearing hardly to touch the sides, I thought of all that I had heard about 'sloppy seconds', believe me, nothing compared to it as I'd never felt anything like it before. I can only describe it whimsically as feeling like (I should imagine if there was such a thing) pushing my cock into liquid silk. There was no friction, no resistance, just a wonderfully warm and enveloping wetness. As I started to move the feeling was one not of friction but just moving back and forth through a warm nebulous presence. I'm sure this must sound prosaic but that's how it felt to me. However, it wasn't just my feelings as what was becoming increasingly apparent was that Anne was clearly enjoying herself. She started to move rhythmically against me, and I began to hear the familiar slap of balls against wet pussy with the addition of the rising scent her love juices and his cum. Then she started to talk.

'That's it big boy, show my husband what a great fuck I am. Look at him Steve, have a close look at his prick driving into my wet pussy. Look how useful you were making me slippery for him so as I can take his big cock deep inside me.'

And look he did; he came to watch me slide in and out of his wife; he then moved back, and I felt him behind me. He grabbed my hips and pushed me hard against his wife with each thrust. After half a minute or so I stopped.

'Wait' I said, 'I want Anne to cum before I do.'

I felt Steve step away from me and I stood for a few seconds to gather myself. However, Anne had different ideas and started to move again. I started to pick up a rhythm and as I did so I sensed Steve coming behind me and then standing slightly to my right. He had a camera.

I hadn't reckoned on this and clearly neither had Anne as she jumped slightly at the first flash. However, all it served to do was to double her efforts and I have to say that I'd never had such an enthusiastic and vigorous response to doggy style fucking. She pulled out all the stops and wildly thrusting against me she started to muttering obscenities over and over again interspersed with exclamations about the size of my cock, how she was going to fuck all night and all the men she wanted to fuck when she got home, on and on it went and all the time spurred on the more by Steve taking photographs

Anne suddenly stiffened and then started her orgasmic shivering. I rapidly neared the end and Steve stepped back and fiddled with his camera as I started to come. I barely realised that he was then taking a video as a wave of spasms in quick succession hit me as I emptied into his wife. It might sound corny now, but it was probably the most intense orgasm that I recall and certainly on a par with the intensity one gets when having one's prostate massaged during oral sex.

We all went silent for a while and then I stepped away slightly. David asked me to wait and I stood to one side and he knelt and took close-up photographs of her now cum leaking pussy.

Anne then asked me to stand behind her again and press my body to her. Not knowing what she wanted I complied.

'I'm going to clean us both up.' She said.

Initially neither I nor Steve wondered what she meant. It quickly became apparent, confusing us both at first but then rapidly became obvious to us both as she introduced me (and us?) to water sports. She gushed forth with surprising force and volume and I had this wonderful feeling of warmth gushing over my penis running over my balls and down my legs and on to the floor. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before and the first time it had ever happened to me; and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it for as long as it lasted, which seemed quite some time!

I stood back and she stood up, turned around and stretched. She looked at us both.

'I thoroughly enjoyed that boys,' she said, smiling as she did so, 'I just need a quick shower. I'll leave you two to clear up here and then I fancy another glass of that excellent wine.'

With that and with all the aplomb of a catwalk model, she seemed to glide away towards wherever the bathroom was.

'That was a first.' Said Steve.

I replied that it was for me also and I said to him that I couldn't thank him enough for letting me enjoy his wife and inviting me to do so. He said that they had often talked about it but it never happened, always remaining a fantasy. It had clearly been the sun, sea, the wine and a man she felt comfortable when the time had come to realise that dream.

Ever practical I suggested that he moved the chairs onto the table out of the way while I opened the fire point cabinet and pulled out the hose. Within a minute or so I'd hosed off the floor of the balcony. Surprisingly, it dried quite quickly, and we replaced the chairs and the table and also retrieved and donned our respective clothes. Just as we finished our household duties, Anne returned covered only by a towel wrapped around her breasts reaching down to just above her knees. She had washed her hair and pulled it up on top of her head and I have to say, corny as this may sound, she glowed, and I have to say she looked absolutely wonderful.

We sat around for half hour or so and Anne suggested retrieving some of the food from the fridge and having it with our drinks. Steve said he would get the stuff and he disappeared off into the room. In his absence Anne lean forward and thanked me for a great time and I responded in kind saying that it was a first for me too.

Steve reappeared with the tray with food and we sat around talking amiably for half an hour or so when I said that I should go. I had no idea of the time, but it felt quite late. Anne asked me to hang on and she went inside and came back out saying it only just gone ten thirty and the night was still yet young. I smiled and said I'd stay for a last half glass of wine. She smiled and poured me yet another full glass and a half for herself and passed the rest of the bottle to Steve. After a while I finished my wine and stood to leave.

'Do I get a good night kiss David?' She asked.

I looked Steve and he nodded.

Anne noticed and said, 'I'm the one who is doing the kissing, so I don't need anybody's permission.'

And with that she stepped towards me and gave me a gentle kiss. As I went to pull away, she murmured that she wanted another one and this time it was a full-on kiss. I was conscious of Steve moving off and returning again with his camera and he took a couple of photographs as we stood there kissing, by now, quite passionately. She pulled slightly away from me and looked up and smiled. She turned and then stepped away dropping her towel as she did so.

'I've got two horny men in the same room and not only that, they are in the presence of a very horny woman. And this horny woman wants taking to bed right now.'

I hadn't expected this and clearly neither had Steve as we both hesitated.

'I don't take no for an answer.' She said. 'Follow me boys.' And she walked away.

We both followed, me taking off my shirt off as I did so with my eyes on that lovely round bottom and noticing wetness beginning to show on the inside of her thighs.

As we followed her into the bedroom I noticed firstly, that the bedroom was larger than mine in the adjoining apartment and secondly, the bed was only what can be described as super king-sized. Other than that, events were taken over by Anne again taking the initiative as she walked straight to the bed, fell forward on to it and then rolled over onto her back into the centre, spreading her legs wide.

By this time I had my shirt off and Steve just tore off his, casting them to the floor as he did so. Anne watched with a lovely smile as both of us unceremoniously dropped our short. She noticed us sporting respectable erections and smiled widely.

'Mmmm David, that looks tasty, come here.' She said. 'Steve, come the other side of me.'

I did as I was bidden and lay on the bed facing her. I was conscious of Steve climbing onto the bed on the opposite side of her, but that sensation was quickly lost as Anne pulled me towards her and kissed me fiercely. I responded in equal measure whilst feeling and locating and massaging her wonderful breasts. She soon broke the kiss and moved down the bed and in one smooth movement took my cock into her mouth. As that blissful warmth swept through me, I was vaguely conscious of Steve getting up from the bed and noticing after a few seconds the he had returned but this time with his camera. I was only semiconscious of it flashing as my consciousness was solely on the sensation his wife was administering to me via my cock.

After a couple of minutes, I had to pull away as I could feel myself getting close to the edge. Anne seemed to understand, and she slowly turned over to face Steve who, needing no second bidding dropped his camera onto the bed as she headed for his cock. She took him into her mouth and his eyes closed; I reached over for the camera. I found it quite erotic taking photographs of the pair of them and I even went in for a couple of close-ups. Also, being a bit of a photographer, I chose my moments and took individual shots rather than just firing away as Steve had done. In the back of my mind I parked the thought that I might ask him, when all this was over, if I could have some of the pictures.

Anne pulled away from Steve and then lay back in the centre of the bed, her legs fully parted. While looking at us both she gave a mischievous grin and then slowly started to stimulate herself with her fingers. She clearly genuinely felt things as she half closed her eyes and occasionally sinking her fingers into her. Steve and I watched mesmerised for minute or so before she withdrew her hand and, turning on her side to face me, raised her hand in my direction.

'Come and taste my fingers David.'

I lay beside her on my left side. Firstly, she teased me with her fingers just moving across my lips and pulling away as I went to suck them. Then the teasing stopped, and she allowed me to take them into my mouth. She tasted glorious. She then slowly withdrew her fingers and gently kissed me. After half a minute or so she moved her left arm down and took hold of my now throbbing prick.

'Come inside me David.' She said softly, lifting her left leg as she did so.

I moved in closely and she deftly introduced my cock into her opening and pushed down in order to take me fully in. Once there, she crossed her leg behind my arse and pulled me closer. I paused in order to calm myself and then I started to move in and out of her. After only four or five strokes I was quickly aware and surprised how wet she became. As I moved, her eyes half closed as she started to match my rhythm, albeit quite gently, by pushing down to get the full length of me inside her.

I hadn't noticed, but Steve had apparently retrieved the camera as the series of flashes started. By that time, I didn't really care and I stopped noticing. However, he clearly stopped at some time as I was conscious of him getting back onto the bed and moving closely behind Anne. By some instinct or familiarity, she knew he was there as she took her arm from around my shoulder and, reaching behind her, I assumed that she had grasped his cock as he gasped. I pulled away slightly as Anne and I kept up our rhythmic thrusts. As I did so, Steve's arm appeared, and he started massaging her left breast as I fucked his wife. She in the meantime continued doing whatever she was doing to him with her left hand behind her back.

I heard Steve give a soft moan of either pleasure or appreciation. Whatever it was, it was some instinct that only a close couple can have.

Anne grasped my arse and held me still at the end of my thrust when I was fully in her.

'Wait.' She said.

I noticed that Steve was moving around behind her and that she was concentrating on something else.

Then I had the strangest feeling and the realisation dawned on me. With my cock fully inside her I felt a strange sensation as something pressed against it and then moved up its length. As this happened Anne gasped and then let out a low moan.

'My God,' she said softly, 'Steve's fucking my arse.' She breathed almost inaudibly.

Unless one has felt it oneself, I cannot describe here the sensation running through my cock as we both started in unison moving in and out of her. At each movement she groaned and when I looked at her face, with her eyes firmly shut, she was clearly in another place. Then, she started to talk very quietly. She said that she always wanted to be fucked by two men. How gorgeous it felt having two cocks fucking her. On and on she went and as she did so, driving herself harder down onto the pair of us to meet our thrusts.

It wasn't long before her moans became louder and more frequent as together Steve and I picked up the pace and moved more forcefully into her. As we did so she begged us to go faster and faster and harder and harder - and we did. There came the moment though when I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer and it quickly became apparent that Steve was heading the same way. As I realised this, I noticed Anne was gasping and then she drew in a deep breath, held it in, and when quite rigid.

It may sound corny here, but all three of us hit the same spot at the same moment. I with a muffled shout, rammed into her one last time and then the spasms wracked through me. Anne went rigid and was now shivering as if acutely cold; as she did so Steve, who I could feel was completely in her, let go also. For what seemed a long time we lay there joined together each in our own world as different sensations overwhelmed us.

Anne came around first, letting out a low chuckle. I withdrew my softening cock and Steve rolled away too.

'David, come here and let me clean you up.' Anne said.

I manoeuvred around. She smiled at me and teasingly flicked the end of my cock with her tongue. She then milked the last drop of cum from me and wiped it around her lips and then gently sucked and licked my cock: it felt good. Steve had retrieved the camera again and started to take some more pictures.

Anne stopped sucking me and rolled into the centre of the bed and on to her side.

'Now take some pictures of me Steve,' she said, and then said 'Look'.

She lifted her right leg and Steve and I both looked. She was leaking cum from her pussy and also her recently violated arse.

'Look at your whore of a wife Steve with cum leaking from all three holes. We both looked and Steve took some close-up pictures. She did look a sight, with cum around her mouth, a copious stream from three loads in her pussy and a slow dribble from her arse.

She rolled onto her back and sighed. 'That was the best fuck of my life.' She said.

'It was all down to you Anne.' I said rather inadequately.

She smiled. 'I'm glad we all met.' She said. 'Right now, I need a shower.

She got up and headed for the bathroom. When we heard the water run, we looked at each other and grinned. I asked Steve of there was any chance of some pictures and he said he would. We dressed and I waited for Anne to reappear before taking my leave.

Somewhat bizarrely, Steve and I shook hands as I left, and Anne gave me a lovely warm kiss. Nothing more was said, and I returned to my room.

Strangely, we never repeated the day out together, or the evening. We met a couple of time in and around the hotel and once had a coffee together.

A few days later I caught up with them just to say goodbye as I was due to leave the next morning; they had another day ahead of them.

We said our goodbyes and I shook Steve's hand. Anne came towards me and placed a chaste kiss on my cheek. She held on a couple of seconds too long and whispered, 'I'll contact you after we get home.' And then stepped back and said, in a normal voice, 'Goodbye David, have a safe journey.'

And with that, we parted.