An Unexpected Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started making dinner, as Luke helped and passed me some beer from time to time. We were having a great time, catching up to all the years we'd lost. He was standing up by the balcony door-window, staring outside at the skyline.

"It sure is a big jump from the town to the city..." he said.

"Yeah, you know, our hometown was starting to feel... tight. I felt like I didn't have enough opportunities, and when I heard of this job I didn't think twice about it."

"Do you think you'll miss your family?" he asked, with a slightly melancholic tone.

"Yeah, well... of course. But this is my breath of fresh air, I will definitely go back home from time to time. It's just that this is going to be my new place, at least for the time being. And ya know, I'm really quite happy about it, hahaha! Having all of this space just for myself..."

"...and here I come, taking it away from you" he said, smirking.

"Luke, don't be silly, you're great company, I'm glad I could host you for the holidays; you know, to tell you the truth, I wasn't too excited at first, but as we reestablished our friendship, you've really made my days that much better" I told him, as I finished preparing for dinner. I brought the food on the table, as we started eating.

"Oh, right -- I almost forgot!" I said, standing up and reaching for the fridge: I took out the bottle of wine I'd bought for dinner.

"Here's a small welcoming present, I hope you don't mind drinking some more!" I cheered, as he thanked me and we both laughed.

"Well Ryan, of all that happened during those years, you've never told me about the girls in town" he said winking.

"Uhh well -- let's just say... I haven't really, uhm... found my twin soul back in town. Which is another reason why I think living in the city would be beneficial for me, You know... living where there's some night life..." I said, probably with audible uncertainty in my voice, disclosed by the alcohol. Now that he'd brought this up, I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that no one, back in town, knew I was into men. I just had never expressed interest for other girls, blaming the fact that I lived in a small town. There was truth to it: in a huge place like this, it would've been much easier to find someone I would like, without feeling judged by everyone around me. Though, I almost felt like I was falling in love for Luke. It was really a stupid thought, he was damn straight, I knew he'd had his fair share of girls in high school, and now he was back in my life just for a month or so.

"Whatcha thinking about?" he asked me, peering into my soul with his eyes.

"Uhm I -- I don't know, it was just... nothing, I was... just lost in thoughts I guess." I said. "And what about you in the army? I guess there aren't many girls around in there, but maybe when you stop in some place from time to time..." I asked him, slightly smirking.

"Yeah well, I'd lie if I said I hadn't had any one-night stands, hahaha... But, in truth... There has always been only one person in my heart. I thought it was gone, for many years. That I'd wasted the opportunity. But now I think there may still be a chance..." he said, as he seemed to be gazing far away.

"Want to tell me who it is? Do I know her?" I asked.

"Huh, well, you'd be very surprised by the answer... Well anyways, it's complicated. And you? Is there anyone you're interested in particular?" he asked.

"Well, ma-maybe yeah, I still haven't... you know... settled in the city, haha. And sorry for being pushy with my questions, I probably shouldn't have asked..." I said very shyly, thinking about him, as he stopped me:

"No man, don't worry, it's no big deal, really... It's hard to believe a great guy like you still doesn't have someone special to share his moments with" he said.

"Huh, well... I still loved spending time with you today" I said, affectionately.

I looked up, our gazes locked;

"Do you really mean it?" he asked me, slightly grinning.

"Of course I do; I always have. ...*you* are my really special guy" I said, laughing. I meant it, because I really felt like I was falling in love with him, not gonna lie; but that last part, I said ironically, knowing he'd get it as a joke.

"...I know I am" he said, grinning. He slowly got up, walked around the table; my mind fogging up for those short moments -- I was confused, couldn't process what was happening.

He got really close to me, I could see his beautiful facial features, his 5 o'clock shadow, and I got to stare into his charming, gorgeous green eyes -- then his lips almost touching my ears, I could feel and hear his breath:

"I know you liked what you saw..." he whispered softly. I felt a chill running down my spine, my balls throbbing for a short moment. "Do you want to see more?" he added, as I was frozen in place by his words. I was heavily breathing, instantly aroused, his voice sounding like thunder in my head.

I felt his hand rest on my chest, gently feeling it, going from side to side -- I got a hard-on immediately, and it was clearly visible from his position. I heard a quiet chuckle, as his hand started gripping a little harder, massaging across my torso, my dick starting to throb in my boxers, the tent jolting around.

"I can tell you're enjoying this..." he whispered again, my thoughts halting once more. "...cat got your tongue?"

"I -- Luke, I... how did you...?" I mumbled, as his other hand touched lightly my hair, caressing it, brushing it very softly.

He moved his head away, standing upright. "Oh, I realized it yesterday, back at the station. Had to confirm when I showered... and then last night, I saw you, checking me out..." he said; he slowly moved the hand that he was keeping on my chest, back towards him, and pulled up slightly his sweater: I turned my head, looking at what he was doing.

There was a noticeable lump in his sweatpants, right around his crotch, and it outlined his whole length. "Do you want it?" he asked, huskily.

In my mind, I was salivating; I'd had the chance to see it the previous evening, and it was beautiful, I had lusted over it the whole day, and thinking back, he'd probably asked me to come with him running in the morning so I could see his cock flopping around in his pants.

It was all happening so fast, I hadn't expected any of this; but I'd desired it so badly, and it was there, right in front of me, and I just couldn't resist... I moved my hand towards him, tugged on the pants' elastic band, pulled down, showing a pair of white briefs, with a huge lump the shape of his long cock. It was an uncontrollable drive.

"Go for it" he said, with a sensual, but confident voice.

I pulled down on the briefs: after his blond pubes appeared, the briefs revealed his magnificent manhood, which was not only much thicker and longer than my own dick, but it wasn't even fully erect.

My jaw dropped slightly, it was a stunning sight; I'd had a preview of it the previous evening, as he'd finished his shower, but now it was right in front of my face, waiting for me.

It sprung out of the underpants, the foreskin barely covering his head, thick veins running down on the sides; it was simply perfect, and no description would have been able to do it justice. I whimpered just at the sight of it.

"It's all yours, Ryan..." he said.

I took it in my hand, hardly being able to clasp it fully, and pulled down the foreskin. The head popped out, and I felt it vigorously throb in my hand: it must've been at least eight inches long; it really made me feel small in comparison.

I just followed my instincts, and started licking the head of it, then up along the shaft; it tasted like Luke, and the sensation drove me crazy. When I got at the base, my nose pushed inside of his pubes, I smelled the musky and manly scent of him, and I felt my cock twitch in my pants, the urgency to suck his meat right then and there.

I placed my lips around his head, looked up at Luke for the first time since he'd walked to me, made his moves. The look of desire, horniness, dominance, got the best of me, and I felt my legs give in, kneeling down. I started sucking his cock, tasting his skin with my tongue, barely able to swirl it around his girth. His eyelids narrowed slightly, he drew a sharp breath, as I got more of his length in my mouth.

I got halfway, tasting the underside with my tongue, when the tip of his head touched the back of my throat; I stopped, and started to pump in the other direction, moving my hand under his balls, which felt as huge as his meat. I gently massaged them, he brushed my hair softly, pushing my head slightly towards his crotch, as I sucked on him back and forth, his massive dick throbbing in my mouth, releasing drops of salty precum from time to time.

I'd never sucked another cock before, but I'd seen the porn videos, I knew what to do. I didn't think about it though, it felt completely natural, our gazes could really communicate more than a thousand words. I immediately had feedback on what felt good, I could see it in his eyes, feel it in his moans, the way he breathed, how his penis pulsated, his balls reacted.

"Oh my God Ryan, your mouth feels wonderful..." he whispered, as he pulled on my hair to get his cock out of my mouth. "...but now I want to feel your throat as well" he said, grinning.

He pulled me up from my shoulders, effortlessly; he pulled his sweater and t-shirt off, and I did the same. Then, he pushed me on the couch and laid me down, facing upwards; he brushed his strong hands all over my chest, my slim belly, he felt my hips, my arms.

I relaxed my head on the arm of the couch, his dick right in front of my eyes, dripping wet from the blowjob I was giving him. He grabbed it with his hand, aligned it in front of my mouth, as I parted my lips: he pushed it in slowly, I felt it running over my tongue, then touching the entrance of my throat. I tried to relax it, as I felt him pushing on it, breaching in deeper and deeper. My gag reflex was firing off, but Luke's strong hands held me tightly, and he quickly pulled out of my throat, giving me a way to get accustomed to it. I coughed, breathed in and out, then he pushed in again, getting deeper still, until his balls touched my nose, resting in front of my eyes, and I could feel his length going down my throat.

He caressed it with his fingertips, feeling how deep inside he was, then slowly pulled out, until the head was resting on my tongue; he took a very short pause, then rammed back in, fucking my throat slightly faster every time, his balls bumping on my face at every shove.

Getting my throat fucked wasn't too nice, it hurt every time he thrust his dick in, and it was very hard to breath, but hearing Luke's moans, feeling his hands on my torso, his meat throbbing in my mouth, made me hornier than ever, and my dick was starting to get strained for all of the pressure against my pants.

After a while that Luke had picked up a pace, he abruptly slowed down, now whimpering, until he stopped, and pulled out his dick.

"...too soon -- too soon" he was breathing out, as he held himself up with his arm.

"Wow Ryan, your mouth feels so good... But I still have to unwrap my present" he said smirking, bending down to kiss me, breaching my lips with his tongue, twisting and tying.

I was totally drunk in lust, I would have let him do anything to me. He pulled away, signaling me to stand up; as I did, we kissed again, his hands started feeling my hips, got inside my underpants and pulled down, finally releasing my cock, which sprung up, standing at attention. I kicked my pants away, ah his hands started running all over my body, down my crotch, on my dick, my balls, my thighs, until they reached behind my ass and squeezed my buttocks, his meat now grinding over mine.

We stopped kissing to take a couple of breaths, before he started licking his way down my body, until he reached my meat, pulled down the foreskin and began sucking on it; I threw my head backwards, closing my eyes, clutching his hair with one hand and feeling his shoulder with the other.

I was moaning, the sexiness of the situation, the dominant way Luke acted, really aroused me. I was rocking back and forth as he was sucking me, and suddenly he grabbed my balls and squeezed them, which startled me and caught me off guard; I stopped moving my hips, but he kept sucking and squeezing, my body whimpering, so many sensations going through my head. After some moments he stopped, pulled his mouth away with a pop, stood up, looked into my eyes, grinned, then whispered:

"Turn around, little boy" with his seductive yet assertive voice.

I turned around, felt his hands grab my sides, push me down on the couch; I was kneeling on the seat, my torso upright, holding myself with my arms on the backrest. He spread apart my legs with his, and pinned them down so I couldn't pull them together; he pulled apart my butt cheeks, I felt his breath on my hole, then the wet tip of his tongue, licking up and down my ass crack.

No one had ever done anything like this to me: it felt really erotic, it was making my dick throb, my muscles quiver; his tongue was circling around my pucker, licking the walls, slightly pushing inside: I suddenly shuddered when I felt his tongue entering my hole and push deeper, the warm and wet feeling being completely new to me, yet so stimulating.

After circling his tongue inside me for a bit, he pulled it out, I saw his hand reach over in front of me, then Luke sticked his thumb inside my mouth, battling my tongue, feeling it up. He pulled it out, dripping wet, then I felt it pressing on my asshole, breaching inside, opening it up, getting deeper until I felt the last knuckle; I was speechless, mouth agape, moaning at his every move: he started prodding around with his thumb, searching for new sensations, new ways to drive me crazy -- then I felt his thumb turning, then pulling and pushing back in, opening my hole up.

I was trying to relax the muscles of my ass, but it was not easy, since I had never tried to do it before; after some moments, Luke pulled out his finger, and I felt as if my hole had loosened, opened up slightly.

"...mhhhh, what a nice hole..." I heard Luke whisper.

He spit on it, as I started turning around: "Luke, wait -- "

Then, I felt a tremendous pain in my butthole, which made me jolt away, letting out a scream; Luke clasped my hip with one hand, locking me in place, then grabbed my hair, pulled my ear near his mouth, and said with his husky voice:

"Merry Christmas, Ryan."

He shoved in his cock once again, making me yell and shudder: this time, I couldn't move away, and I felt the head rest inside the hole; he pushed in again, another aching chill through my whole body, and again, until my voice cracked and his balls were touching mine. A tear ran down my cheek, I could feel Luke's breath over my shoulder, my hole felt breached, violated -- the sudden pain had made my cock almost soft again, yet feeling his girth in my ass was giving me also pleasurable feelings.

He started to pull out, until the head came out with a pop; he aimed, the tip of his dick touching my hole, and he plunged in again, going in half-way, which made me cry out in ache once more. I felt his legs moving as he repositioned, trying out another angle: when he thrust in, his cock must've pushed a magic button inside me -- I started to scream again, but this time it ended with a moan of pleasure, as I felt that I'd started to cum, my dick leaking on the couch, without being touched.

"There you go, little boy... I knew you'd like it" he whispered to my ears, as I was whimpering.

He slowly pulled until the head popped out, reached below with his finger, grabbed up some of my cum, then coated my hole with it and slipped in his finger a couple times. I felt the warmth of his cock between my cheeks again, then another plunge. I was tired of screaming, I was only letting out moans in between pain and pleasure; he pushed in balls-deep, then he started pumping in and out and picking up a pace, hitting that spot in my ass every time, which made my dick throb every time.

He moved his hands over my shoulders, down my back, my sides, touching and feeling my belly, my thighs, my ass cheeks, spreading them apart, then in my crotch, squeezing my balls, tugging at my spent dick, making me moan and whimper at his touch.

I don't know how long Luke lasted, my ass had become a bit numb, my voice was tired, his breaths were sharp, his pace faster: he wasn't pushing in as deep, but he was still using just as much force as before -- he started moaning, them mumbling:

"...come.... -- I'm gonna... come... Oh fuck... oh shit, Ryan, I'm gonna come!" he growled, as he rammed his dick in once more, hitting my prostate again, and releasing his warm cum inside of me: that pushed me over the edge, making me cum a second time, my vision becoming blurry, my arms giving in.

I regained awareness a brief moment later, Luke's arm holding me up under my chest, his meat still filling up my ass.

"Jesus, Ryan... you're one good fuck" he whispered at my ear, kissing me right below it, then again on my cheek.

He ran his hands over my back, spreading my cheeks out: he slowly pulled out his cock, making an audible pop, then poked at my hole with his finger.

"...that's so hot..." he whispered, circling around inside my slightly opened butthole.

"Push it out, I want to see it" he said, gently.

I quietly cried out, as I pushed out with my sore ass muscles; I felt a warm stream of liquid coming out of my ass, dripping partly on the couch, partly on the floor.

He lightly spanked my ass cheek, then pulled me up from the couch, turning me around -- we looked at each other: I was embarrassed, I felt violated, ashamed; as he peered into my eyes, I saw lust, desire, instinct, dominance -- though I saw care and tenderness as well, deep inside, buried under a cold and icy shell. After short moments, his expression relaxed, then he pulled me in a deep kiss, embracing me with his arms, warming me up, kindly caressing my skin, then moving down, massaging my aching hole... I loved the feeling of his soft skin against mine, I could feel his muscles on my body, his manhood grinding against mine, his hands all over me...

"Did I hurt you, Ryan?" he softly whispered at my ear.

"...yeah..." I replied, almost wailing for the embarrassment.

"...I'm sorry, I -- I thought you'd done this before... and... and I just lost control... I'm sorry, Ryan, I couldn't stop myself. From the moment I laid my eyes on you, after all of these years... I don't know what happened to me. It's almost as if -- as if I was angry at you... for the chance we'd lost... but it was all my fault" he said, his voice dwindling. "Will you forgive me?"

"Oh Luke... I missed you when you left... You've been away for so long" I said with a waning voice, another tear trickling down my cheek.

"I won't leave you anymore, Ryan; I promise. Do you want this as well?" he asked, pulling away from our embrace to look straight into my eyes.

"I want it, Luke. I want you" I told him, kissing him on his lips, our tongues fighting, our hands exploring each other's body.

We walked like that, tied together, to my room, we tumbled on the bed, giggling, and he started to kiss me all over my neck, my chest, my nipples, my belly. I loved how he did that, I found it very erotic, I loved the delicacy of his touch, his tenderness, the way he would discover every inch of my skin. He moved aside, laid me face-down on the bed, then proceeded to do the same treatment to my whole back, massaging it with his hands as well. The moves he was making, the caresses, the affection he showed, it was all wonderful, I loved every second of it, and I could've stayed like that forever.

After a bit, he started moving down, massaging my ass cheeks, my thighs, then he started to kiss and lick my taint, my ass crack, then my sore hole, treating it as if it was wounded, showing me he didn't mean the harm he'd brought, and that he truly was sorry. He rimmed me for long minutes, until the pain had faded away, and I was starting to get aroused again, my dick growing under my weight, pushing into the sheets.