An Unexpected Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around, Ryan..." he whispered sensually. I turned face-up, releasing the pressure on my crotch, and my cock was greeted by Luke's wet lips, the tip of his tongue circling around it, as he began sucking it, taking it all in. I savored the sensations, as I watched the man of my dreams, my old friend from childhood, tasting my manhood, enjoying the act of giving me pleasure.

I was starting to get close, I spread my legs around his arms, allowing him to go down a bit deeper; the feeling of his short bristles on my balls, the look of desire on his face, feeling the tip of my cock bottom out his mouth: I couldn't resist the innuendo, and so shortly after I started mumbling I was getting close, I read in his eyes he wasn't going to stop, and when I came, he sucked all the way to my crotch, swallowing my cum until the last drop.

I was spent, and so was he; we laid down in bed beside each other, slipped under the sheets, hugged to warm each other up, for the soft feeling of the human skin, the tenderness and affection of intimacy.

That was going to be a nice Christmas.