An Unexpected Christmas Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia pulls her hand from mine and moves them up and then wraps her arms around my neck. She then says, "Yes... I would."

That was all I needed to hear. I move in and soon were are in the middle of a full kiss. Nadia's lips part and soon our tongues are probing one another mouths. I don't know what it is but it was like nothing they'd ever experienced till that point. Nadia's massive chest pressed against him, destroying any drop of resistance either might have had. Soon Shane's hands began unbuttoning Nadia's tight blouse until he exposed the humongous breasts underneath. Nadia had been daring this evening as she had opted to not wear any kind of bra underneath her blouse. Somehow the garment has been supporting the massive weight of her tits in place.

Shane's hands move on their own and remove her blouse from her torso and then somehow, with his eyes closed, he manages to find the zipper on her left hip and pull it down as far as it will go. Once done with that part his hands travel up to the thing they have wanted to fondle for as long as Shane can remember, Nadia's breasts.

The moment his hands come into contact with her mammaries, Nadia moans into his mouth. Shane takes his time as he memorizes the heft, and feel of her tits before he begins to knead her breasts.

Nadia suddenly breaks off their kiss and pulls away from the handsome young man. She stands up and lets her skirt fall from her body revealing her nylon-encased legs supported by a sexy red garter belt. Nadia does not have any panties on and Shane can see that she is neatly trimmed around her pussy with only a small mound of hair above her pussy.

"I shaved last night... just in case," Nadia announces. Her body feels warm as she is blushing under Shane Miller's scrutiny.

Shane doesn't say anything. He knows that Nadia is both nervous and anxious at this moment. Nervous as she is virtually naked under his gaze, and anxious for him to tell her what he thinks. Shane knows what he not only wants to do but has to do. However, there are two things that need to be done before that.

Shane pats the couch where she was once sitting and Nadia hesitantly sits down in her spot. Shane gets up and goes to his closet where he fishes out a small triangle-like piece of wood. Nadia is confused as Shane moves over to the door and she watches him as he wedges the block under the door.

"Just in case," Shane informs the perplexed mature woman. Next, he goes back to his closet and pulls a few items out. He moves over to his desk and pulls on the string attached to the larger item Nadia watches as something folds out and inflates in front of her. Once it is done Shane takes a folded-up sheet and places it over the air mattress. He then puts the top sheet down as well as the comforter he has. On his final trip to the closet, Shane brings out two pillows and places them near the desk. Shane caps everything off by slipping out of his boxers and turning around so Nadia can see him in all his naked glory.

Nadia is awestruck at first by the sight. She feels her heart suddenly stop, then returns briefly to normal before it begins hammering against her chest. Once he was done setting up a bed in the office Shane removes his jacket, followed by his tie. He kicks off his shoes sending them flying across the room. Next, he undoes his shirt, and pants and lets them all drop to the floor. After his encounter with Nadia this afternoon Shane had opted to go commando... just in case. Life as a boy scout had taught him to be prepared so while he didn't count on this happening he was prepared on the off chance that it did.

Much like Shane, Nadia had been dreaming recently of this happening. The how, the where and the details always changed, but the one thing that never changed was that Shane would tell her that she was the one he wanted and then they would make love. She had a pretty good idea of how big he was based on the few times she had seen his protruding cock pressed against his pants. Now, seeing the massive tool in all its naked glory, she realized that she wasn't even close.

"Is... is that for me?" Nadia asked gesturing towards Shane's cock.

Shane walks over to the couch and helps Nadia up. She gasps when he lifts her up and giggles as he carries her the short distance back to their makeshift bed. He puts her down beside the mattress and simply says, It's yours if you want it.

"Good... because these are yours... if you want them," she replies.

"I do," Shane tells her.

"Merry Christmas," Nadia says putting herself on the mattress and moving to the middle. "Come get your present."

Shane watched as Nadia held up her tits to him. Her breasts were even more impressive uncovered and on display for him. Somehow in her hands, they looked even heavier and oh so full. They were capped off with dark, almost chocolate-brown nipples that were at least the size of Silver Dollars. Her giant boobs jiggled as she moved them for him. Shane wasted no more time in taking the first one and then the other nipple into his mouth and sucking them hard. His erection pressed against her body and Nadia let out a very audible moan of excitement.

"My... turn," Nadia pants as Shane motorboats between her tits. He has never been able to do this before, not really at least, with Mary.

Shane stops and sits down on the mattress. While he never intended for anyone other than himself to be on this with him he did opt to get the larger mattress capable of supporting two people. He thanks the lucky stars that he did as Nadia moves between his legs. Nadia cooed in approval and wrapped a hand around his cock. Much like when Shane felt up her tits, Nadia runs her soft hand over his cock and memorizes the feel of it. Her mind maps out the veins running along his cock, how large and squishy the head of his cock is, and how full his balls feel at this moment.

"Mmmm... when was the last time you came?" She asks her soon-to-be lover.

"Ohhh god... last night..." Shane says as the soft hands massage his testicles. "In... in the shower... thinking... thinking of you." Shane honestly admits.

"Mmmm... I... I diddled myself off after work too... thinking of you." Nadia informs Shane.

She then begins to slowly stroke Shane. The younger man gasps as Nadia slid her up and down his shaft. He eventually closes his eyes and loses himself in the sensation until he feels warmth, and then wetness on his cock as Nadia slides her mouth over his cock. Shane loudly moaned in ecstasy as she worked his entire length into her mouth. Soon, Nadia was sliding her lips up and down Shane's cock, swirling her tongue around it as she did so. It is true that with age comes experience as Nadia was a hundred times better than Mary ever was or could be. In all his life he had never met a woman that could take his entire length into her mouth.

Nadia pulled her lips off of Shane's cock, drooling, and lay back on their makeshift bed in Shane's executive office. She parts her legs and pulls them back exposing her pussy to Shane for the first time. As if god wanted Shane to see her in a special light, the light reflecting off the moon filled the office and Shane could clearly see how Nadia in all her naked splendor and could tell precisely how wet she was for him. Nadia was presenting herself to him and she need not say another word.

Shane moved between her thighs but doesn't touch his cock. Nadia releases her hold on her thighs as Shane slides her legs over his shoulders. Using both of her hands, she takes hold of her lover's cock, aims it at her core, nods her head in ascent, and closes her eyes as Shane pushes forward and drives his cock into Nadia's love tunnel for the first time. It seems like forever as Shane feeds inch by inch of his cock to Nadia's sex-starved pussy. Shane is considerably larger than her ex-husband ever was and the older woman feels like a virgin again (save for having her cherry popped) as the cock filling up her pussy stretches to accommodate her lover's girth.

Finally, their hips touch and Shane has completely mounted his new lover. Their naked bodies are pressed together and Shane loves the feel of her naked body beneath him. He brings her face to his and gives her a passionate kiss. Nadia whimpered at the intimate gesture. It is their first lover's kiss while making love.

Shane pulls back and when he moves forward he comes to realize that Nadia is so wet that he easily slid his thick cock all the way into her. Mary has never been this wet for him as it is always a chore to get a rhythm with her. This just further convinced Shane that Nadia was truly the woman for him. Her body was so responsive to him that he could never be with anyone else.

Nadia was realizing the same thing. The sexy Latina gasped as Shane's cock entered her body and touched her like no man, not even her previous husband, had. She wraps her legs around his back as Shane started to lose himself in the moment. The pair were mating like animals and they loved every sexy moment of their mating.

Their rational thoughts were gone, all that mattered was the feel of one another's bodies pressed together, the smell of sex in the office, and the magical sounds their bodies made as they grunted, groaned, and moaned. They didn't care about anything other than one another at that moment and beyond. The building could have caught fire and a brigade of firemen could have burst through his office door and neither Shane nor Nadia would have given a damn. Making love was all that mattered.

Nadia grunted with each thrust as Shane hammered his cock into her. Her massive boobs jiggled with each powerful thrust and Shane reached a hand up to play with one of her long nipples.

"I'm going to cum, Shane. I'm going to CUUUUM!" She tells him. "Oh, Gawd... OHHH MY... GAAWWWDDD!," Nadia loudly screams.

Shane could feel her pussy contract around his cock as she reach her crescendo and then it clamped down on him. She came, and he continued to fuck her furiously. She clamped her legs around him so hard that he had to use all his strength to pull back and then thrust into her one final time. At that moment his balls sent what felt like gallons of little swimmers through his cock and into Nadia's womb.

Nadia screamed as this happened and she dug her nails into Shane's back and raked her fingernails down his back drawing blood. She hadn't intended to do this but couldn't help it. When her hands reached his backside she pulls her nails from her lover and cupped his buttocks.

"Oh my god, Nadia... I... I've never come like that before." Shane informs his mature lover. His dick is still semi-flaccid and is wedged deep inside her. It is holding all but a few spurts of his cum in her womb.

"That... that was the best sex of my life," Nadia tells Shane. "No man... no man has ever made me feel what you have."

The pair find the strength to fold back the bedding and crawl under it. Sure, they could have gotten dressed and gone back to one of their apartments but... why? They had everything they needed at the moment right in this office. No one was going to be here for the rest of the weekend. They could spend the night here (as they were sure quite a few probably would) and in the morning they could put everything away and decide what to do afterward.

Snuggling up together, Nadia presses her sexy naked body into Shanes and the two drift off to sleep.

~ Friday, December 25th, 2009 - Christmas Day ~

After the magical night, Nadia and Shane decided they wanted to treat themselves for the holiday. Once they dressed the next morning the new couple had breakfast at a fancy restaurant. Once their bodies were properly nourished they climbed into Shane's car (Nadia normally took the train to work) and drove to a Five-Star hotel. This hotel had a salon and before checking in Shane walked his lover to the salon and told the stylist to work her magic on his lover. Nadia blushed as Shane actually called her his lover, not his companion.

He then went over to the front desk to check in. Most of the rooms were booked for the holidays but the smug clerk informed Shane that the honeymoon suite was available. Shane grinned and pulled out his platinum credit card informing the man that he would take it and that he and his lover would be staying until Monday.

With room keys in hand, Shane returns to the salon and tells the receptionist that she can bill Nadia's session to his room. The young woman makes the note in the system and then allows him to go back to Nadia who is just sitting in the chair. Shane walks up to her, kisses her deeply on the lips for all to see, and then presents her with her room key.

"Be sure to pick something to wear from the shop before you come up," Shane informs her. I've made reservations for dinner at a fancy restaurant so you have to look fabulous." He states. "Well, even more so than you already do."

Nadia blushes and Shane kisses her one last time before he announces he will be in their suite. A few hours later Shane hears the door beep and in walks a truly marvelous vision. Nadia had her hair straightened, trimmed, color touched up just a bit, and styled so that the left side was draped over her eye while the right traveled down her back. A gentleman came in behind her carrying a garment bag that contained her new outfit.

The man hung the outfit in the closet and after Shane tipped him he left the pair alone Nadia didn't want to do anything to ruin her hair before tonight so she sat down beside her lover on the edge of the bed.

"Shane, this is all lovely but do you really want to waste all of this money on me?" Nadia asks. She felt like Cinderella as she was in the salon and while looking for a dress. It was only after she overheard what was being charged to the room for the dress that she felt bad about what she was doing. The dress alone was almost a month's rent for her.

"Well dear, it's funny that you mention money. I wasn't worried about the expenses when we arrived and I can honestly say that we can worry even less about it now."

Shane's statement gave Nadia cause to wonder. "I'm not following you."

"Well, while you were in the salon I took the time to check my E-mail. I know this is Christmas time but I was expecting an E-mail and I surprisingly had one from Mr. O'Brien. I thought it was just a generic Merry Christmas that his assistant had sent out but the subject said Urgent. Upon opening it I found that an unexpected vacancy occurred last night. As such he is appointing me as interim department head until after the New Year when I can be expected to be made the NEW department head. Nadia is so excited and happy for her lover that she leaps into her lover's lap and wraps herself around his body, and is so lost in the moment as they kiss and grope one another that she doesn't care if her hair and makeup are ruined (they don't).

Monday morning Shane walks into his new office, Donna's old office, and finds it has already been cleared out of her belongings. Janie knocks on his door and wishes him good luck and is sorry that she won't be his assistant any longer.

"Why not?" Shane asks.

"You have Donna's assistant." Janie states.

"No, I have you. I get to pick my assistant, and I want you." He informs her. Janie is touched by the sentiment and races off to go pack up her desk. Shane had already informed Donna's old assistant that while he likes her that he has a special rapport with Janie and he will be keeping her. However, she is being assigned to his previous position and will keep her current pay level and work for the person he hires to replace him.

Wanting to know what propagated this sudden management shift Nadia arrived at work an hour early. She doesn't clock in, choosing to go find her sexy young man and see if he has learned anything. Shane is busy but Janie informs Nadia that she has orders to interrupt him and usher her in as soon as she arrived. Shane tells Janie to hold all his calls and tell them he is in an important meeting. Janie does so and locks his door behind her as she exits.

"Well... what happened?" The eager Latina asks dying to know what they missed.

"Well, apparently while we were making love in my office Donna was down the hall in the men's bathroom... with Jefferson."

"Nooo..." She says in shock.

"Oh yes. It seems the two have been having an affair."

"Isn't Jefferson married?" Nadia asks trying to remember if the man was.

"Oh yes. Not only is he married but he is married to a very high-powered and vindictive lawyer."

"Apparently Jefferson won the big door prize but didn't go up to claim it when O'Brien called for him. Jefferson's wife went up and called for him over the DJ's microphone but he didn't show up. One of the cleaning crew told Mr. O'Brien that he saw Jefferson go into the restroom before the announcement. O'Brien went in himself to see if anything was wrong and that's when he discovered Donna in the handicapped stall, her dress hiked up, her panties around her knees and Jefferson's cock shoved up her cunt."

"Oh gawd..."

"Jefferson's wife was right behind the boss and she made such a scene. O'Brien fired the pair on the spot and ordered them out of the building. He told them not to worry about their things as they would be boxed up and sent to them."

"Do... do you think that would have happened to us if we were discovered?" Nadia wonders.

"No. O'Brien told me this morning that the reason he fired them was twofold. One, Jefferson was a married man carrying on an affair that could harm our firm's good reputation. Donna was fired because of the affair with a subordinate and because she had obviously backed Jefferson for promotion over me because of their personal relationship, not because he was a better candidate."

"Anyone could see that." Nadia states for the record. She looks at her lover's clock and sees that she has to be on the job in ten minutes. She gives him one last kiss and then slides off his lap.

"Join me for dinner tonight?" Shane asks.

"Only if you order my favorite." Nadia playfully replies.

"Can do," Shane replies smacking his lover's shapely ass before she can get out of his reach. Nadia shakes her sexy ass as she leaves the room earning her a groan and Shane a raging hard-on.

~ Friday, March 26th, 2010 ~

Nadia sat nervously in her doctor's office as she waited for the woman to arrive with her test results. She had been feeling under the weather for quite some time but didn't know why. After Christmas, she and Shane found a nice house in a new development on the outskirts of town. As both their leases were coming up they decided they wanted to be together all the time and bought the house. Shane had broken up with Mary before the woman returned, calling her and telling the part-time model that he didn't love her anymore and he would be leaving her things at her parent's house. The apartment was in his name alone so he could do that and had the locks changed before she returned.

Nadia and Shane traded off where they were staying until they closed on their new home. On their first night in their new home, they decided to christen it by making love in the master bedroom on the air mattress that they had originally made love on. The two made love every chance they got. Shane tended to work until dinner time every night at which time Nadia would join him in his office. Behind closed (landlocked) doors they fucked or made love, depending on their mood, to their heart's content. In February Nadia finally switched to the day shift so that she and her lover could ride in to work together and leave at the same time.

At the beginning of March Nadia apparently caught the flu. She has been ill quite a bit and missed several days of work. Worried for his lover Shane convinced her to go see her doctor. She got a full physical and blood test and now the doctor had her results. She asked her to come in to go over the findings as she had some questions.