An Unexpected Christmas Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So doctor... am I going to live?" Nadia asks playfully. She was drinking water as she has just recently tossed up her lunch.

"Well, that depends." The doctor replies.

"Onnn what?" Nadia asks now a bit worried.

"Do you value your sleep?"

It was just coming on 5 PM when Shane looks up and sees his lover entering his office. She looks pale, which has been quite common over the last few weeks, but even more so than normal. Nadia makes her way over to him, sits in her lover's lap, and rests her head on his left should.

"Sooo... what did the doctor say?" Shane asks dying to know if she is ok.

"Well... the good news is that I'm not dying," Nadia nervously tells Shane.

"Well, that's a relief." Shane states. "What did she find."

"She found out that my Ex-husband lied to me."

"I'm not following you," Shane says wondering where Nadia was going.

"I'm pregnant." Nadia declares.

"Pregnant... really?" Shane says staring into Nadia's deep brown eyes.

"Yes. Apparently, it was my husband that was infertile and he knew it. He never wanted kids and made me believe that it was my fault that we couldn't have a family."

"So, how far along are you?"

"The doc got me into her OB/GYN partner and the ultrasound says... three months."

"Wow... that's some Christmas gift."

"Yeah... so what do you think? Nadia asks not sure what Shane will say. The two of them were pretty much resolved to the fact that Nadia would never be able to give Shane children. They talked about getting married and maybe adopting a needy child one day. Surrogacy was also a possibility but they would decide that later on.

"I think... that you and I need to get married." Shane declares. "I want our baby to know that its parents love it and are going to be raising it as one happy family."

"Really... you're not mad?" Nadia asks for clarification.

"Nadia love... I am so over the moon happy I could ravish you on my desk right now. You have given me the one thing I have wanted more than anything in the world... a baby. Not just any baby though, your baby."

The two kiss heatedly for a good long while. Soon Shane has a raging hard-on as Nadia grinds her pussy into his rod.

"Mmmm... you know, your floor is empty and the cleaning crew won't be here for two hours..." Nadia says lifting up her dress and turning around. She bends over her "fiance's" desk and he sees her naked pussy present and awaiting his dick.

Shane and Nadia would marry the following month wanting wedding photos before Nadia's belly really swelled. Their first child was born in September and they named her Holly. From that time on the Millers would have a baby born every other year over the span of 10 years. They had three girls and two boys. The girls would all take after their mother in the beauty department and the boys would all be handsome like their father. Their mixed ancestry gave each of them unique traits but they were one happy family and they all valued the Christmas holiday above all others.

~ Merry Christmas ~

The End