An Unexpected Coupling

Story Info
A wife cheats with husbands business colleague.
7.7k words
3.05
44.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go4itnow
go4itnow
443 Followers

An unexpected coupling

This story concerns a wife who cheats on her husband. If the idea of a wife cheating upsets or offends you, then please read no further. For those who choose to read on, remember that people cheat all the time, often for no good reason!

----------------------------------------------

Mark and Sarah were the perfect couple. Both university educated, they had met at university, fallen in love and married by the age of 25. They had reached the milestone of 20 years of marriage, 20 years of happy marriage that had blessed them with two wonderful children, a boy and girl. And now the children were away in higher education, it left the couple free to indulge their passion for travelling.

Because Mark had a high-powered job that paid well Sarah had gradually reduced her working from being full time, to part time and now she had decided not to work at all. But this allowed her to accompany Mark on his frequent trips around Europe and further afield.

Mark also enjoyed this arrangement, since he found there was nothing worse than returning to an empty hotel room after a day's work. Having his wonderful and sexy brunette wife with him on these trips certainly helped to liven up the evenings and it had proved a great tonic for both of them.

On this particular trip to Vienna, he was meeting with a group of Europeans who were all working on an international document of significance. As Mark sat in a chair in the hotel bedroom watching Sarah get ready for an evening out, he marveled at just how sexy and attractive she still was for a 44-year-old woman. He watched as she pulled her black stockings up her long lithe legs and marveled at how easily she managed to attach them to the garter straps of her black lacy garter. As he watched she slipped her strappy high heeled shoes on to her feet, Mark could feel his cock erecting in memory of how good those nylon encased feet felt when she would use them around his throbbing cock.

As she slipped on the wonderful floral dress and turned her back to Mark with an unspoken signal for him to help with a zip, he sprang to his feet and helped close the zip. But he couldn't help leaning down and kissing her sensuous back, which immediately brought a giggle from his wife.

"Stop it Mark we haven't got time for this now; you know that we're meeting him in half an hour."

Stepping back from his wife he sat back on the bed, nodding at the memory that they did indeed need to get to the restaurant in half an hour to meet Julian. Julian was a professional friend of Mark's, who worked for a different company but who was helping with the writing of this particular international document. Both Mark and Sarah had met with Julian at similar meetings in other European cities, and the three of them got on very well.

As Sarah disappeared briefly to complete her makeup, Mark sat and thought about Julian. He was some 10 years younger than them and had recently started his own family and had a very young child that had been keeping both him and his wife awake for the last few months. Mark smiled to himself as he remembered those meetings when Julian had appeared bleary eyed, having flown in following several nights of disturbed sleep. Thank goodness Mark thought that he and Sarah were long past that part of their life, with their own kids now on the cusp of adulthood.

Julian was a good-looking man, roughly the same height and build as Mark at around six foot and 180 pounds. The main difference was that while Mark was definitely turning grey, Julian still had his unkempt longish sandy hair. His youthful features and cheery disposition made him a very easy to get on with and if his stories were to be believed, he had a constant stream of women trying to bed him! As Julian had liked to recall however, he only had to wave his wedding band and tell them that he was happily married, and they left him alone.

Mark's train of thought was interrupted when Sarah reappeared having fixed her hair and makeup. Wow thought Mark, she looked fantastic, standing at five foot six inches in her four-inch heels put her almost at the same height as him.

"What are you looking at?" asked Sarah.

"You of course" replied Mark, "you look absolutely lovely."

"Well thank you husband of mine, you don't look too shabby either. Shall we get off now and meet Julian?"

"Yes, come on, I'm looking forward to this evening" replied Mark and taking Sarah by the hand they left the room and headed to the elevator. As they walked out through the hotel lobby Mark smiled at the admiring glances that his wife attracted from various men. It was always the same when she dressed up, she could be a film star he thought.

They had decided to catch a taxi to the restaurant even though it was only a mile or so away. As Mark helped his wife into the taxi, he noticed the driver eyeing up her long stocking clad legs as she got into the taxi. Mark almost laughed out loud as he realised that Sarah's dress had ridden up and that the taxi driver was getting the benefit of virtually the whole length of her stocking clad leg. When Mark made eye contact with the driver, the driver looked worried, but seeing Mark smile and nod his head quickly put him at ease, and they both sat down in the rear of the taxi. Mark was feeling naughtily and deliberately pushed the hem of Sarah's dress up so that the straps of her garter were showing. This was not lost on the driver and Mark saw him adjust his mirror to get a better look.

"What are you doing Mark?" Sarah asked, taking Mark's hand which was still holding the hem of her dress and she pushed it down so that the straps were once again covered. "The driver might see" continued Sarah.

Mark looked at her and said, "he already has, he got an eye full when you climbed in!"

"No, you're kidding me. Is he looking now?"

Although the taxi had set off Mark noticed that the driver was continually glancing in his mirror and when Mark caught his eye again, he smiled to let the driver know that he knew what was going on, but that it was okay with him. "Yes, he is, but can you blame him?"

Sarah considered the question and feeling risqué herself, said "I don't suppose it does any harm, after all you are with me aren't you?"

"Yes, I'll keep you safe my love, but let's give him a show for five minutes until we get to the restaurant."

"What do you mean?"

"Well just this.." As he replied Mark lent across and once again pushed Sarah's dress up, only this time much further until her lacey panties were in plain sight. As he did this Mark was sure that the taxi swerved a little and he smiled again at the thought that the poor driver was probably getting a hardon watching the action in the back. As Mark kissed his wife, he allowed his hand to caress her mound through her pants and this elicited a sigh of pleasure from Sarah.

"Mmm, Mark we shouldn't do this, not in public, oh that does feel nice, yes rub me there."

Mark was thrilled that his wife was allowing herself to be masturbated in public with a stranger watching and was determined to continue and make the most of his wife's complicity to this wanton act.

As he fingered her, Sarah started to squirm on the seat and she was afraid of leaving a stain as she felt herself moistening at a rapid rate. Despite this concern, she was so close to release that she couldn't stop her husband. However, they were so lost in the moment that hadn't realised that they had reached the restaurant and the taxi had in fact stopped. More than that, the taxi driver had fished his cock out and was busy fisting himself as he watched this gorgeous woman being masturbated by her husband.

'My god' the driver thought, 'I would love to get in the back and slip her my length. I would make her scream that's for sure'. Unable to contain himself however the driver suddenly came and sprayed his spunk all over the dashboard. Thank goodness its dark he thought to himself as he checked that nobody had seen him. His orgasmic grunt had however alerted Mark and as he looked up, he realised that they had arrived at the restaurant. He suddenly withdrew his fingers and looked at the driver who was busy tucking his shrinking cock back into his damp pants.

"What, why have you stopped? moaned Sarah, I was so close, I..."

"Because we are here my love, that's why. And we don't want to give the driver anymore of a display, do we?"

"What, no, oh godammit, I can't believe it I was so close to cumming." Sarah started to compose herself and sat upright and whilst readjusting her dress caught the driver looking at her. She smiled back weakly, not realising that this stranger had just masturbated whilst watching her and had just painted the taxi dashboard white with his heavy load of cum.

Mark watched and took everything in and then having paid a very knowing looking driver, helped his wife out of the taxi and headed to the restaurant.

Sarah was still flushed as they walked inside. She could feel the stickiness of her essence seeping into her panties and cursed herself for allowing Mark to play with her snatch like that. She was always super sticky and wet when she was fertile, and tonight was no different. "Just wait until we get back to the hotel" she thought, "I'll make sure Mark gives me a good seeing to, I'm so wound up I could fuck anything right now." She startled herself by that thought. She really felt as if she could fuck anyone right now, she just needed her itch scratching!

As they checked with the maître de about their reservation, both Mark and his wife had just about managed to get their emotions under control and when they were told that their friend was already at their table, Mark took Sarah's arm and steered her across to where they could see Julian sitting studying the menu.

"Oh hi, great to see you both" said Julian, standing and greeting them both. "My goodness, you look ravishing Sarah, absolutely lovely." As he said this, he moved in to kiss her cheek and as he did so he could smell her exquisite perfume that she had applied to her neck.

For Sarah she could smell Julian's aftershave and she shivered as he held her bare arms and kissed her cheek. "Why thank you Julian, you don't look so bad either." They both laughed and before Mark could react Julian had pulled a chair out and said, "here allow me Sarah."

"Thank you, Julian, you're such a gentleman" replied Sarah as she sat down, and Julian pushed her chair in.

Mark was amused by Julian's display and knew that although Julian was just being a gentleman, he was attracted to his wife. He had seen the attraction between them grow over the half dozen meetings that they had had. But he also knew that both of them were just being friendly, and he was pleased that they all got along so well. "Shall we order, I'm famished," said Mark.

"Yes, so am I" said Sarah, I've developed a big appetite suddenly.

"Mm, I know why that is" thought Mark, "a bit of sex always does that to her."

Having ordered, they made small talk about their families and life in general. Julian made Mark and Sarah laugh when he regaled them with tales of his young child and how he was generally whacked most of the time now.

"Hah, those days are long gone for us now" mused Sarah wistfully. "But sometimes they seem just like yesterday. I do remember what the lack of sleep was like though."

"It wasn't just the sleep that was in short supply as I remember" added Mark. He wasn't really sure why he had made this comment about the lack of sex during the early months following the birth of each child, but he just did.

"What do you mean?" enquired Julian, although he suspected that he knew exactly what Mark was alluding to.

"Yes, do tell" added Sarah who was genuinely unaware as to what her husband was referring.

Mark was suddenly embarrassed and tried to move the conversation on. "Oh nothing, that is I..."

"Come on Mark" you can't leave us hanging like that, what did you mean?"

"Yes, come on Mark I'm all ears" added Sarah.

Mark was suddenly very uncomfortable and realised that he had backed himself against a wall. "Well is kind of embarrassing to talk about it in front of strangers.."

"Julian isn't a stranger, he is a good friend, now come on husband confess your embarrassment."

Feeling his cheeks redden Mark replied, "well okay, if you must know, I was referring to the lack of sex. Sarah was always so tired with the babies and well I was left with lovers' balls for months."

Looking at Sarah, Mark could see her embarrassment at his confession, but Julian laughed and said "I know just what you mean. Ever since Ruth started breast feeding, she hasn't been in the mood for sex and well it's been three months now. When people joke about lovers' balls, they aren't kidding, it's a real thing, I should know!"

At Julian's remark they all laughed, and Sarah felt compelled to add, "it's alright for you guys to laugh, but for us breast feeding mums it's no laughing matter. We just feel tired all the time and when we feel like getting frisky, chances are the baby will cry.

Following their brief discussion relating to matters sexual, the rest of the meal continued with less risqué conversation and Sarah noticed that her husband was drinking more and more wine as the evening progressed. When he waved at the waiter to order a third bottle for them she asked, "Mark are you okay, I mean you don't normally drink too much wine since you know the effect it has on you?"

Mark was slightly irritated as his wife's remark, but the truth was he was just enjoying himself. "It's alright love, our meeting doesn't start until 10am tomorrow so I can sleep it off."

"Well, if you are sure. It's just, well you know what happened at the Donaldson's party don't you?"

Mark blushed; the truth was he didn't really know what had happened at that dam party. One minute he was drinking wine and the next he was waking up at home with an almighty hangover. He didn't know how he got home, although according to Sarah he had been carried into their car by two friends and they had come home and had helped Sarah get the passed-out husband to bed. Very embarrassing.

"Alright, we'll just finish this bottle together and call it a night. By the way Julian, where are you staying?"

"Hah, funny you should ask. I should have been staying round the corner from here, but when I arrived there had been a mix up with the bookings and well, they didn't have a room for me."

"Oh no how awful," said Sarah.

"No, it's okay. They rang through to the Queens hotel and well they had a room spare.

"That's where we are staying" replied Sarah, "how lovely, that means we can share a cab together. Isn't that wonderful darling?"

Both Sarah and Julian looked across to Mark who had slumped forward on the table and appeared to be asleep.

"Oh no, not again" wailed Sarah. "You would have thought by now that he would have realised that wine and him don't agree!"

"At least we finished the meal," laughed Julian. "And fortunately since we are staying at the same hotel, we can get him into a cab together and safely back."

"Yes, thank goodness, I would have been stuck if you hadn't been around."

Julian paid the bill and much to the amusement of other diners, Sarah and Julian manhandled the very drunk Mark out of the restaurant and into the waiting cab. Julian got Mark into the back with Sarah and then slid into the front for the short journey back to the hotel.

Once back at the hotel, Sarah and Julian had to wake Mark up again, in order to help 'walk' him into the hotel lobby and then into the elevator. Both of them were starting to giggle at the situation and by the time they made it to the door of Sarah and Mark's room, they were laughing out loud at their predicament. As Sarah opened the door with the key card she said, "come on Julian, we'll get him straight to bed."

Julian helped to drag Mark over to the bed, where Sarah pulled his shoes off and tucked him up to sleep off the excess alcohol. Having made sure he was okay, Sarah said, "Well thanks a lot Julian. It's a shame that the evening has ended so early, but there you are."

Looking at Sarah, Julian suddenly thought out loud, "it doesn't have to end now. My room is only down a floor and well I have a mini bar we could raid. That is if you wanted to of course?"

Sarah hadn't really expected this offer but turning her head to look at her passed out husband and considering she had no better prospect for the rest of the evening, she replied, "that's very sweet Julian. I would love another drink and it seems wrong to sit here and drink by myself."

Julian smiled and extending his hand to Sarah, said "come on then."

For Sarah it seemed quite natural to take his hand and she allowed herself to be led out of the room and back to the elevator. Once on Julian's floor, he put his hand behind her back and steered her along the corridor towards his room. Sarah flushed at the contact of his hand in the small of her back but liked the manly way he took charge of her.

Once in his room, Julian told her to have a seat and so she chose the long sofa facing the window. From the 10th floor the views were spectacular. Her gazing at the amazing view was interrupted by Julian asking what she would like to drink. "A red wine if there is one, please."

"Coming right up" was the reply from across the room and before she knew it Julian appeared with her drink and his.

"What shall we drink to?" asked Sarah.

"How about to beautiful women?" replied Julian looking directly at Sarah.

She flushed as she felt his piercing gaze focus on her face, and she felt as if he was stripping her flesh away and looking deep into her soul. "Okay" she replied, "but let's also drink to handsome men" and with that comment she stared into his face returning his gaze.

They both sipped their drinks and for a few minutes nothing was said. Then the silence was broken by Julian who said, "Mark really is a very lucky man you know."

"Why do you say that?" asked an intrigued Sarah.

"Well, he is married to the most gorgeous brunette, who is also intelligent and witty and.."

"Enough, Julian you are making me blush! What about your wife Ruth, she looks lovely from the pictures I have seen?"

Julian paused before replying and looked a bit wistful. "She is lovely, a fantastic wife and mother. It's just that, well, I..., no sorry I shouldn't burden you with my worries."

"Oh, come on Julian, we know each other well enough. What is the problem?"

"I don't know how to, well that is.."

"Come on spit it out, you know what they say, a problem shared is a problem halved."

Again Julian hesitated before replying and then said, "okay, the problem is that since the baby was born, Ruth won't have sex with me and it's just.."

"But Julian, that was six months ago, do you mean she hasn't been, that is you haven't.."

Julian finished her sentence for her, "made love? No, we haven't had sex for ages and well, I'm a normal man with needs and I think she has been unreasonable. Or is it me?"

Sarah felt slightly excited at the course that the conversation had taken. She couldn't imagine any woman in her right mind not wanting to have sex with Julian. After all he was so dishy and well, what was wrong with Ruth? This set off a new train of thought that reminded her that Mark hadn't been very attentive to her sexual needs of late. Too much dammed work! At these thoughts she felt her pussy moisten and this realisation made her flush even more. She suddenly realised that Julian was speaking to her.

"Have you heard what I was saying? You seemed to be miles away."

"Yes, every word" replied Sarah in a hushed voice. Reaching out she took Julian's hand in hers and said "it will be alright you know. Babies can be very demanding, I should know."

Julian had felt a tingle when Sarah had touched his hands. He had also felt his cock stir at being so close to such a beautiful woman. "You are right of course Sarah. I'm being selfish. It's just the lack of sex, it's been so long.."

go4itnow
go4itnow
443 Followers