All Comments on 'An Unexpected Coupling'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the first line, we can notice that it's really a lot of bullshit.

They were a perfect couple.

Oh yes. Really ???

Ridiculous.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Guess the aren’t the “perfect couple” you claim they are and certainly far from a happy marriage if she is thinking of ways to have an extra marital affair without Marks knowledge or approval.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

A slut and a cheat about covers it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done describing a vile selfish woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another horny wife who doesn't mind cheating on a drunk and ignorant husband.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

VERY HOT story!!!! Congratulations!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

If you play with fire, you might get burned!

3

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Two disgusting people. No justice for the husband or the wife sitting at home with her new baby.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

It is not because 'people cheats all the time!' that the rest of us should condone such action...

If there's one key takeaway from this pathetic tale - actually, there's three of them:

- Do not go into business with a known womanizer, especially if you're married.

- Still getting shitfaced as an adult either makes you a moron or a alcoholic... gotta deal with this nonsense.

- And last, but definitely not least: DNA test EVERY KID that comes out of your girlfriend/wife. Every single one. Doesn't matter that you love or trust her. Too many stories out there of guys married to 'loving wives' for decades finding out, in their old age, that the children they raised weren't biologically theirs. Be smart; trust, but verify.

Good story to remind yourself that you can't blindly put your trust in people, even the ones closest to you... Except for that take, however, this is just your typical LW pathetic farce.

And therefore, it will get the score it deserves.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Beautiful lovemaking story. I know that you know that using the Loving Wives section would earn you 8 out of 9 condemnations from insecure creeps who KNOW that 'Loving' in here means 'Cheating' and they must read those stories having already written their caustic reviews. Infantile behavior. Since you are amassing over 22 Followers per story published, you know how most of us feel.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

She got her wish and more. She did get pregnant with Julian's baby along with HIV which she readily passed to her loving hubby and baby. The lover, husband, and baby all died of AIDS over time. She died much earlier from lead poisoning.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Nothing erotic about a cheating wife wanting to get pregnant by her husband's "friend". It won't be funny for the child when the husband runs DNA test on it and kicks them both out on the street. The "friend" won't step up as his wife will have his balls. The husband doesn't deserve his disgusting wife and she deserves to lose everything including her first kids. Why would this be acceptable to the writer? Seek help.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Hope Julian gave her a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Empty nest cheating wife.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Kinking over bringing an innocent life into a world of effed-up family adults is pretty effed-up. Yeah, I know, it's just fiction. But still...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every reader knows this affair would continue during and long after the baby’s born.

They would get discovered either by her husband or the other guy’s wife.

Everything has consequences, finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sarah needs to become living impaired. Fucking deceitful slut. Yes, I'm bitter and having flashbacks. I never layed a hand on her, but I stomped him into a fine red lump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another heartless CUNT! Worthless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely brain dead the slut. DNA, stupid cunt !

Anyway, a bland and boring drivel with ridiculous infantile characters.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she got pregnant by another man it would be time to leave. I know that my best friend did then she cried asking why he was leaving she said that she only loved him. My friend told his soon to be ex-wife that back when they were dating she said that she wouldn't have sex till after they were married and for sure they would be together for always. She said it wasn't love it was just sex. Enjoy he said I will not share my wife with someone else. Good luck and good bye.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Why don’t these fictional cheating cunts get a divorce before they become cheating cunts?

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Part 2

She’s Pregnant

Hubby finds out

Divorce follows

Julians wife is told

His divorce happens

Four people end up alone and unhappy.

Moral is don’t be a slut and cheat especially with a married man.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Holy by the numbers homo Batman!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could have a future. You kinda let it not completed.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Well this was a gay mans repressed wet dreams, written by a closeted little queen, clearly appealing to other sick and mentally ill repressed gay men.

Nothing worthwhile in this by the numbers pile of idiocy, except it proves how much so many little dicked men fixated on BIG COCKS and nothing says homosexuality than a cum guzzler always focusing on that.

Hey at least you kids make it easy to spot the other men living in denial here.

Laughably bad.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 1 year ago

Hot story but Mark and Sarah are morons to not be using protection. Don't give me that Catholic BS, every white Catholic I know ignores the bullshit about no birth control. I'm more offended by the thought of a married couple playing ovulation roulette than by her fucking another dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sarah is a low life cunt whom has no loyalty , no heart , just self indulgence , deceit hopefully all that will lead to ; no husband , no baby , no income and no Julian !

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Breed me?? Who the F says that outside of mediocre porn writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forty-something wives don't suddenly go brain dead stupid while getting fucked even by a big cock - and suddenly surrender mind, body and soul to get impregnated by a not-husband!

It will be so much more delicious for hubby to find out at the hospital with the bastard child's birth - and now the whore's offspring having automatic and routine DNA testing for hereditary diseases. . . Brain dead, lying, cheating whore's sudden uncharacteristic adultery will be so easily discovered; and further remedied by divorce and support lawsuit against cheating quisling.

Gutter gash mommy should have taken the smart, responsible, self-protecting, obvious choice of a morning after pill. Smarmy, shit-for-brains, big cock Lothario should also have taken the smart, responsible, safe, obvious, paranoid choice of using a condom AND pulling out, AND getting her a morning after pill AND arranging/paying for an abortion (extort her cheating to accomplish last two options).

And seriously, dumbfuck women... WHEN are you going to realize that ANY and EVERY man not your husband/fiance/boyfriend/father/brother that fucks you is doing so only to notch the bedpost, no matter what they say or do or promise?!?! And none of them will ever marry a proven lying, cheating, manipulating, adulterous trash gash slut - EVER!

Finally, all you dumbfuck hubbies out there who get blind-stupid drunk while taking wifey out for dinner, dancing with (of all stupid things) a single or solo Male friend or other couple(s) or Male client(s), partner(s) etc. (with big cocks), finally understand that while you're passed out your trailer trash, lying, cheating wife will be fucking any and all things with a cock until her superating, bukkaked cunt explodes with fraternal, multi-racial, bastard quintuplets 9 months later. Here, pisstank "Daddy", YOU have the cigar; and a pack of razor blades to slit your wrists with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

most unrealistic conversations whilst having sex.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Damn, was this supposed to excite someone?

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

Don’t like the MC much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly *

SupersammySupersammyover 1 year ago

I don’t understand why people go mad at this story. He has clearly given a disclaimer that this is a wife cheating story. What more do you expect as far the contest is concerned?

I am dissatisfied with only one aspect, the detailing is not as fine as your other stories. For example, you own story “Under African Skies” is one of my favorite story and I always compare any breeding or cuckolding story with that. So in that regards, this story is average. Hope you have more “Under African Skies” series and multiple breeding stories. You have set your bars very high!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can't say anyone can have any respect for a husband as you presented him. Passed out drunk on the table at a dinner engagement in a restarant??? I can't see a wife or anybody wanting to go out with a loser like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hated the ending. I don’t like the deception of getting pregnant from another man and letting the husband thinks it’s his. She should have the baby and it not look anything like the husband and he figures out that it’s not his baby.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

A sad tail of betrayal and deceit.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Ditto with others, well written though. I think you should write more to what the main stream want. Cheating wives that end up being caught and punished.

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I think the husband is too naive and passing out with memory loss isn’t something that he should be doing once he learns of the effects it has on him. The story would be much better if when he awakened he realizes it can’t be his semen since he’s clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who comes up with these kind of stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but what a nasty "Ho"

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

Unhappy story written with a horrible FMC. No sense or realism in this whatsoever, no remorse, no honor, no conscience. No fun.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Typical wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What did he do to deserve that, how did he not notice how evil she was.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Awful story

1/5 good luck next time

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1 to za dużo. Napewno podoba się to autorowi ale to jego problem

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!