An Unexpected Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched carefully as the expression on her face changed from surprise to elation to bashfulness. He could tell exactly what she wanted, but he needed it to happen on his terms. He was hopeful that this girl might be everything he'd been looking for, as unexpected as the circumstances of their meeting might be. He wanted to test his hunch about her. If she responded the way he expected...oh the pleasures he would be able to share with her. And the pleasures he would receive in return, he thought, fighting to keep his growing arousal in check. He wasn't ready to tip his hand that much yet.

As her eyes started to drift closed, and she allowed herself to tilt slightly towards him, he took the opportunity to throw her off balance once more, reestablishing control of the situation.

"You wanted my phone. Now that you're a bit warmer, let me grab it for you."

He smiled kindly, acting as if he didn't just interrupt her desires, and he grabbed his phone from the seat beside him. She looked momentarily horrified, searching his expression for any sign that he noticed what she had almost done. He kept his features carefully controlled, and a moment later she breathed a sigh, thinking she had avoided embarrassing herself.

"Right. Yes. Thank you." She stammered the words, realizing that she'd been sidetracked from her original reason for knocking on this door, and it was time to put her fantasies aside and get back to reality. She took the phone gratefully, and was about to dial a number when she looked at the time on the display.

"Shit." She covered her mouth in horror even as the word came out. So much for being a lady, she thought. To her great relief, he laughed, taking her hands away from her mouth and holding them lightly. His touch made her body feel alive, and she fought against the electricity between their fingers that was getting harder to ignore.

"Surely you don't think I have a problem with swearing?"

She dropped her eyes in embarrassment. "No, I suppose you wouldn't. It just wasn't very ladylike."

He laughed again. "You don't need to pretend to be anyone you aren't with me."

His suddenly serious tone caught her off guard, and she was sure, once more, that he shared the desire she felt. Scared of making a fool of herself, she said nothing, hoping he would eventually make a move.

Good, he thought to himself, she's learning. It was almost too easy.

"So," he said, after a moment of silence, "are you going to tell me what the swearing was about?"

"Right. I was going to call a friend who has a garage so I could get a tow, but when I saw the time on your phone, I just realized how late it is."

Her eyes were downcast, and he could see tears starting to form in the corners. She looked defeated. He pulled her more tightly against him, tilting her head up so she would look at him.

"Hey. It's ok." His voice was soft and gentle, and she found herself leaning into his body, feeling comforted somehow by his presence. She realized how strange it was that someone she had just met could make her feel so at ease, but she couldn't deny that he'd managed to wipe away her momentary overwhelm in the safety of his arms.

"Look," he continued gently, "the accommodations aren't exactly glamorous, but you're welcome to share them for the night. In the morning we can call whoever you need to, or I can give you a lift back to your car and help you change the tire."

She leaned back a little, surprised by the care she saw on his face. "Thank you."

She wondered, trying to read his expression, if maybe he did care more than she originally gave him credit for. A warmth she didn't recognize started to spread through her chest. What an amazing feeling, she thought, to have someone actually take care of her.

He held her gaze, keeping his expression soft. He had plans, and yet, he did care already about this woman. It was easy to show her that part, to let her relax and drift in the safety he was offering.

They sat in stillness, staring into each other's eyes, allowing the moment to draw out, even as an almost magnetic force was trying to bring them together. He watched, carefully, for the signs of her growing desire. Her breath was coming faster, and he could see the strain she was under to stop herself from acting on the fantasies she had surely conjured up. He doubted things would play out exactly the way she imagined, and yet, he was confident she wouldn't be complaining.

Knowing she would soon lose the battle she fought with herself to wait, he took control once more. He knocked the blanket free so it pooled around their legs. She gasped as he bared her torso, but he kept her eyes held in his gaze, and she stayed perfectly still, snared in a combination of fear and desire she didn't fully understand but knew she was powerless to fight.

Free to move, he slid his left hand up her bare right arm, feeling the shiver pass through her and watching the goosebumps that formed in the wake of his touch. Her breath drew in with a quick gasp, and her eyes filled with heat and need for so much more.

As his left hand reached her shoulder, he danced the second one up her back, tracing her spine lightly with his rough fingers, feeling the softness of her skin as his hand glided through the drops of perspiration their combined heat had drawn out. She let out a soft moan, and it was music to his ears. She was already so hungry for him, and he was just getting her started.

As he reached the base of her neck, he slid his fingers into her hair, gently cradling her skull in his large hand. She swallowed, in a combination of fear and anticipation, her tongue darting out quickly to moisten her suddenly parched lips.

His left hand moved to hold her neck and jawline, and before she realized he'd moved, his lips were crashing into hers with a fiery intensity she had never experienced. Trapped by his hands, she had no recourse but to surrender to the bruising force of his kiss, and she felt an inferno of desire consuming her. His tongue pressed against the seam of her mouth, and she opened herself, letting another moan escape as her arousal threatened to sweep her away in this moment of passion.

The kiss ended as abruptly as it started, and she found herself staring into his suddenly darker eyes, panting to catch her breath even as she waited to see what he would do next. He had given her a taste of his desire, and she knew she wanted more; she wanted all of him. But feeling the way he had controlled her and teased her had awakened something in her. She realized how good it felt to have someone else fully take charge, and she was more than happy to let him.

His hands were still in her hair and on her jaw, and she found herself breathing heavily as she stared desperately into his eyes, begging with her mind for him to touch her, taste her, or fill her. She couldn't remember ever wanting to be touched so badly. And if he could drive her that crazy with a kiss, she could only imagine what everything else would feel like. A shudder ran through her, and she felt a rush of liquid hitting her underwear. Still damp from the rain, she was nevertheless relieved he was still wearing jeans and unlikely to feel the added heat and moisture.

His hands moved quickly, tossing the blanket aside and scooping under her hips once more. She squeaked as he lifted her, seemingly without effort, and turned her so she was straddling his legs before settling her weight back onto his lap. She realized she could feel a bulge forming under her, and she groaned, fighting the impulse to grind against it. She was starting to sympathize with how cats felt when they were in heat. Her desperation was growing by the second.

His hands found her hips, and she whimpered as he squeezed the ample flesh almost painfully. A smile crossed his face at the sound, and she worried her lip as she considered the darker expression he now wore. She could still see the kind stranger who had helped her out, but Jake's face suddenly looked a little more devilish, almost like a different person was looking at her now. A shiver passed through her as she stared, lost, into his gaze. And yet with the small amount of growing fear came an explosion of desire. She had secretly fantasized in the past about being with a man who would be a little rougher in bed, and she had a feeling that fantasy was going to be fulfilled tonight.

He removed one hand from her hip and brought it back to her hair, closing it into a light fist that held her at his mercy. The small amount of pain had her panting harder, and she resisted the desire to simply melt against his body. Using her hair to guide her, he brought her head closer to his face, and she shivered violently as she felt his breath on her ear.

Close as she was now, she realized how incredible he smelled. Even after a day's work, the scent of his sweat was intoxicating to her, especially combined with the scent of leather and oil and tools that filled the cab of his truck. The scents were a key to a forgotten part of her mind, the part that had always craved something primal, and she felt it unlocking and filling her with raw need.

His voice was a whisper when it came, a quiet growl seducing her thoughts and igniting her arousal.

"Tell me," slow and drawn out, she hung on his words, desperate to hear more. "Would you like me to fuck you tonight? Because I think you want that very much."

She moaned loudly at the question, losing her self restraint and rolling her pelvis against the sizeable bulge beneath his denim pants. His hands tightened in her hair, and he pulled her face away from his, seizing her eyes as soon as they wrenched open from the small jolt of pain.

She stared at him, confused. Surely he knew how badly she wanted him. And yet, it seemed he was really waiting for an answer.

He cocked one eyebrow, speaking in a stronger, almost angry tone. "I am not accustomed to having to repeat my questions."

"Yesssss." The word came out like a hiss on her exhale, as she swallowed the embarrassment of admitting what she wanted out loud. Surprisingly, he made no move, and she steeled her resolve before quietly adding to her plea. "Please."

He looked into her wide, desperate eyes, and smiled. She was perfect, she just needed a little training.

"Better. You will find I am only truly pleased when you answer exactly what I ask. With an air of deference, preferably." She looked a bit surprised at his words, and he grinned, loving to see how he was able to keep her off-balance. The less sure she felt, the more she would turn to him for guidance. And guide her he would. Down that path, he was certain now, was absolute rapture for both of them.

"So tell me, my dear Melissa, would you like me to fuck you tonight?"

His hand in her hair was starting to increase in the strength of pull, and she felt tears slowly forming in the corner of her eyes again. And yet the pain was somehow only increasing her heat. She knew, above all else, she wanted Jake to continue, and she wanted him to be pleased with her.

"Yes, I'd like you to fuck me. Please."

He smiled before pulling her closer again.

"Such a good girl." His whisper in her ear caused another strong tug of desire through her abdomen, and she found herself pressing against his chest, one hand coming up to caress the strong muscles.

His body felt like heaven under her, and she groaned as his lips found the soft flesh of her neck, sending flaming tendrils of desire coursing through her as soon as they made contact. She brought her other hand up to rest on his shoulder, moaning as he quickly teased her body to a fever pitch.

The hand in her hair tightened and pulled her back from him once more, eliciting a sharp whine from her as he tormented her with the line between pain and pleasure. He marveled at how responsive she was, knowing that he would be able to teach her to crave more pain, which in turn would feed his craving to give it.

She looked into his eyes, finding herself completely trapped. She was shocked how much power he already seemed to hold, but she knew she would do whatever he asked right now, as long as he didn't stop.

"When I ask you to do something directly, I want you to respond. Can you do that for me?"

The formality of his words sparked something in her, and without thought, she found herself answering formally in kind. "Yes, Sir."

A malevolent smile turned up one side of his lips, and the expression filled her with a new warmth - a warmth she would learn quickly was related to knowing she had pleased him.

"Very good, my dear. Now then, take off your bra. I would like to more closely inspect what you are currently hiding behind the fabric."

Her hands were in motion even as she gave him her spoken affirmation. "Yes, Sir."

She unclasped the bra and tossed it aside, watching his eyes light with pleasure as she freed her generous breasts and already erect nipples for his view.

"Reach your hands behind your back and clasp each arm with the other. As close to the elbow as your flexibility will allow."

"As you wish, Sir."

As she worked to place her arms in the desired position, she reflected on how erotic it was to be comanded to perform like this. Her hands clasped together, and she realized the position caused her to push her chest out. She marveled at his ability to control her body as much with his words as anything.

His hands reached up and gently cupped the underside of her breasts, lifting and weighing them even as he started to speak.

"Tell me, my dear," he started in his smooth voice, "have you ever been spanked during sex?"

Her eyes widened at his words, and he knew the answer immediately from her frightened look.

"N-no." She stammered out.

He smiled cruelly, and she was shocked to hear a slapping sound and feel a sudden stinging pain where his hand had connected with the side of her right breast, making the flesh bounce. She was about to protest when his hand found the nipple and started teasing it with light touches. Pleasure exploded through her nipple, making it feel like it was directly connected to her clit, and she moaned loudly as she felt a new wave of wetness soaking between her legs.

"Did you like that?" His voice was a silky whisper again, and she closed her eyes momentarily at the way it assaulted her senses. She didn't want to admit it, but the momentary pain only seemed to make the pleasure feel better in contrast. She couldn't deny what she had felt, and she knew instinctively he would be able to tell if she wasn't being honest.

"Yes, Sir," she said quietly, opening her eyes to meet his once more. "I liked it more than I ever would have imagined."

He smiled, letting her see his open palm ready to strike the other breast, and she sighed as she waited for the blow to land. He struck the left side just a little harder, eliciting a squeal of pain before turning his attention immediately to her second nipple. Her moan was louder, and he smiled as her eyes closed and she ground her crotch against him once more. She was needy, beyond desperate. He would make her cum more than once tonight, and he knew she would be back for more another day.

"My favourite part about slapping breasts," he said, smiling as her eyes snapped open to latch onto his, "is hearing the sound of flesh striking flesh, and seeing the way they bounce and jiggle. I also love watching as the skin turns pink as the blood rushes to the surface. Hold still for me, my dear, and I promise to make it worth your while."

His eyes seemed to be lit with an internal flame, and she shivered at the almost preternatural light, even as she found herself desperate for the reward he had teasingly promised. She dug her fingers into the flesh of her arms, still crossed behind her back even though her shoulders were starting to ache from holding the position.

His eyes danced with glee as his hands started alternating slaps, and she whimpered as her flesh bounced painfully before being smacked again. He was careful with his aim, and she realized the entire surface of her chest was now burning with heat as the blows kept landing. None were particularly hard to start with, and yet, the culmination had her panting. As he paused, she realized her panting was only partially from pain, but increasingly it was from desire. In her moment of realization, he took the opportunity to land one more strike on each side, and she cried out as they landed significantly harder than all the rest.

Before she could protest, his hands had grabbed the flaming skin, and his mouth found first one nipple, and then the other. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed as a guttural moan poured out of her, arousal overwhelming pain and leaving her underwear flooded.

His lips broke free and his hands reached behind her back, sliding between her fingers and her forearms and physically breaking her grip. He coaxed the stiff limbs from behind her back and looped them around his neck, before returning his own hands to her heated chest. He caught her mouth with his, swallowing her whimpers as he pinched her nipples in his strong fingers, increasing the strength of his grasp even as he claimed her tongue with his own.

She wrapped a hand into his hair, holding onto him and riding the exquisite waves of pain and pleasure he was bringing in equal doses. Her core clenched as it poured a river of liquid out, and she moaned and whimpered into his mouth, trying desperately to convey her need for him.

His hands dropped from her nipples suddenly, and her eyes popped open as the pain of the nipples filling suddenly with blood brought a completely different sensation. Her low whine turned quickly to a moan as she felt his hands lacing into the sides of her underwear. She was glad, suddenly, that she preferred the feel of lace underwear, knowing he would feel the texture. She hoped it would increase his arousal, and push him to take her sooner. She was ready to get on her hands and knees and put her ass in the air to get his attention, if that was what it took.

The thought shocked her, and she felt heat flooding her face. He pulled back, studying her carefully for a moment, before cocking one eyebrow at her again.

"Tell me." His voice seemed just a little lower, and she swallowed her fear at the strength of his command.

"I'll tell you anything, Sir." He couldn't possibly know what she was thinking, could he?

"Tell me what you thought of that made you blush like that."

Her eyes widened and he held her captive with his own. She would admit to her fantasies, he knew, and then he could see about letting her experience some of them. But only if she was good, and answered truthfully.

"I..." her voice trailed off and he lifted one hand to caress her cheek. A little strength and a little softness in combination would bring her around. She needed just the right amount of push combined with the magnetic pull he cultivated in his moments of care.

She leaned into his touch with a sigh, and he watched as she screwed up her courage, determined to push past her shyness and answer. "I have never been so desperate to be fucked, Sir. I imagined, just now, rolling to my hands and knees and putting my ass in the air in hopes you might take me if I did."

Right hand still on her cheek, he lifted the left to caress her right nipple lazily, enjoying the way she shuddered and involuntarily closed her eyes as he continued to stoke her desire.

"Tell me, have you been mounted like that before? Fucked hard and fast from behind, like an animal?" He kept his voice soft, letting just enough growl creep into it to ignite her need even more. She groaned at his words, and he smiled as she bit her lip harder than she intended, letting out a squeak of pain as she almost broke the skin.