An Unexpected Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Sir." Her voice came out small, and shy, almost sad to admit she had never had this experience. He used her nipples to pull her closer, enjoying the small cry she let out at the sudden pain. As her chest crashed against his, he used his hands to trap her head holding her neck in his hands as he nipped playfully at her ear, leaving her breathing harder and faster.

"Not to worry," he whispered darkly in her ear, "it's a fantasy I will be more than happy to fulfill for you. It's a favorite position of mine."

He felt the full body shudder that passed through her, and his cock stirred in response. Soon enough. She was almost ready to scream for him. It would be from pleasure tonight, but he was sure in time he could bring her further.

His hands dropped back to her hips, and she collapsed against his body, need and desire making her crazy with uncontrollable lust. Grabbing the sides of the lace underwear she wore, he pulled hard, ripping the delicate fabric on both sides of her body. The sound and feel of it giving way to his strength clearly affected her and she pushed herself back from his chest, letting him see the depth of need she was experiencing. Holding her gaze, he tugged the ruined scrap of fabric into her slit in the front while lifting the back to dig in between her cheeks. He slowly pulled the fabric forward, watching her pant in increasing pain as it dug into her sensitive flesh, the lace irritating even as it slowly pulled free.

As the last corner snapped free, she let out a pained whine before looking at him with hunger in her eyes. "Please. I need you so badly right now. Please fuck me, Sir."

With almost feline agility and speed, he flipped her quickly onto her back on the seat, and she was shocked to suddenly be looking up as he knelt between her thighs. Holding her eyes, he lifted the torn panties to his face, closing his eyes and inhaling the scent of her through the fabric.

His eyes opened, and she wondered again at the fire that seemed to burn in his pupils as he looked down at her. "You smell divine. I think I would like to taste you before anything else. Would you like me to taste you?"

Her eyes were wild as she squirmed against the seat. "Yes, please Sir. I would like you to taste me."

His hands latched onto her thighs, opening her up to his view. He smiled darkly before bringing his gaze back to hers.

"Tell me you want my tongue in your cunt." His voice was malevolent when he spoke, and she shivered as the tone change and vulgar choice of words pulled at something darker within her.

She spoke without thought, letting her need drive her words. "I want your tongue in my cunt, Sir. Lick it, suck it, bite it. Use it. My cunt is yours, Sir."

His eyes danced with glee, as he roughly shoved her ruined underwear into her mouth, coating her tongue in her own musky flavor.

"Excellent. Your words have pleased me. Allow me to show you just how much."

He held her gaze as long as he could, until his face was only an inch from her soft folds. Dewy liquid poured freely from her, and he sighed as her feminine scent hit his nose. It had been too long since he'd tasted a woman, and he intended to enjoy this.

He reached his tongue out, lightly teasing between her folds as he scooped the first of her nectar into his mouth. He closed his lips softly around her, humming with pleasure and thriving in the way the vibrations made her squirm for him. His tongue pressed into her tiny hole, and he was pleased to feel how tight it was. Her body arched against his mouth, and he freed one hand from under her thighs, laying it on her abdomen and pushing her back flat against the seat.

He pulled his mouth away, speaking just loudly enough for her to hear. "Scream, cry out, moan, or make any other sound you need to make. Clutch the blanket in your fingers if you need to. But hold still. You told me your cunt was yours, and I plan to enjoy it."

His words caused a sudden contraction, and she panted around the lace in her mouth as she fought to hold back the wave of need that was ready to crash inside her. His tongue had started with gentle sweeps, but between the light sucking and the feel of it pushing inside her channel, she was ready to explode.

His words sounded from between her legs once more, and she fought to hold still as the vibration teased at her clit. "Would you like to cum on my tongue? Because I would very much like you to."

She moaned at the idea, forcing out a mumbled "Yes please, Sir," around the ball of fabric in her mouth.

"Cum then." He said, latching onto her clit and sucking it into his mouth hard. He deliberately allowed his teeth to scrape the little nub, and he was pleased when she arched and moaned loudly as the small tendrils of pain pushed her into climax.

Her body flooded with heat and fire, waves of it rushing from her core through every nerve and vessel, and her moans turned into breathy squeals as the orgasm crashed more powerfully through her than anything she had experienced. As she felt the rush of liquid flowing into her core, Jake's tongue slid inside once more, and his lips closed around the entrance. She felt his gentle sucking, and cried out more loudly as another climax slammed into her behind the first, wringing her body with waves of pleasure.

He swallowed the liquid greedily, sighing as it flowed into his mouth. Nothing tasted as good as the flavor of a woman's climax, and he reveled in the pleasure of pushing her to the second climax even as he drank her nectar with a contented sigh. He felt as the energy started to drain from her after the intensity of her orgasms, and he moved quickly, pulling her up from the seat so she was once again straddling his hips.

He tugged the lace from her mouth, tossing it aside, and claimed her mouth once more, pushing his tongue between her lips. He felt her tense as he forced her to accept her flavor. Her hands balled against his chest, trying to push away. His inner Dominant smiled at the futility of her efforts. He would teach her to appreciate her own flavor, but right now, he needed her to surrender to him once more.

Relatively sated from her orgasms, her desire to behave had slipped a little. His hands found her hair, squeezing quickly into fists until she released a whimper, opening her mouth in shock and giving him the advantage he needed. Feeling him overpower her, she relaxed her hands and allowed him access to her mouth. There was no use fighting, and she realized how exciting that was. Nothing he had done was really non-consensual, and yet she realized she was excited by the thought that he could take anything he wanted from her, and she wouldn't be able to stop him.

Her hands moved to rest gently on his shoulders, and she caressed his collar bones with her thumbs, enjoying the pleased rumbling hum that came from his chest under her touch. It occurred to her that his pleasure might be at least equally about her surrender to his desires, and she found the thought strangely arousing. She'd never enjoyed feeling like she existed solely for the pleasure of a man, and acts like blow-jobs had never been high on her list for exactly that reason. But something about Jake was so different, and she found herself enthralled at the idea of bringing him pleasure.

Her mind slid to the one act she'd never done, that she'd always been afraid of, and she wondered if he would be the one to coax her to try. She knew if he asked it of her, she wouldn't try to stop him. He'd already taken her to highs she'd never experienced previously, and with barely more than a kiss, and the strength of his control, he was already fanning the flames of her desire once more.

He pulled back from her lips, and her mind snapped back to the present as she met his questioning look. "Your hands felt lovely on my chest. Whyever did you stop?"

She swallowed quickly and averted her gaze, starting the light caress once more. In truth, she hadn't realized she had stopped, as her mind had wandered to deviant places. His hands moved quickly to capture hers, and she inhaled sharply as he stopped their movement. Shit, she thought, how is he in my head like this?

"Tell me where your mind was, my dear Melissa."

Shit. Shit. Shit. Panic started to set in. She found herself terrified that her confession would lead to him pressing her to perform, and she was sure she wasn't ready. She dug in her memory of what had led to that particular thought, and decided the previous bit was safe enough to share, hoping it would be enough.

"I was just thinking, Sir, how incredible it is that you somehow bring out a desire to serve. I've never enjoyed sexual acts that feel like service. I always believed that some acts were only about one person's pleasure, like blow-jobs, for example, and I never enjoyed that type of act. But somehow I feel happy when I know I'm giving you pleasure, and as strange as that thought is, it made me realize that those acts I used to find a nuisance, might be acts I would enjoy performing for you."

A sly smile met her as he spoke in a playful voice. "Are you trying covertly to get me to ask you to suck my cock?"

He laughed at the suddenly frightened expression that crossed her face. "Don't worry. I have other plans, at the moment, though I expect we will cross that bridge in the not so distant future."

Her eyes dropped, meekly, and he caught her chin in his large hand, forcing her gaze back to his. "My cock is quite large. I'm sure you could feel its size as you ground against it earlier. It's more than a mouthful." A shudder passed through her at his words, and he moved his second hand to press her hips against him, lifting his own to dig the denim-clad bulge into her folds.

His voice turned considerably darker. "One of my favorite things is seeing a woman gag as she fights to take it all, and pushing her head down so she has no choice but to allow it into her throat."

Her eyes closed once more, and he smiled. He loved seeing her squirm like this. But something told her she was holding back, and he seized her chin, bringing her frightened gaze back to meet his. "There's more. What secret desire are you trying to hide?"

Her eyes went wide as she looked at him, feeling the weight of compulsion driving her to answer. "It's not a desire, exactly. Something I fear, that I've never done."

"Tell me." His voice was smooth and seductive, and despite her fear, she couldn't help but answer.

"I've never done anal, Sir. I've always been too scared to try. But I wondered momentarily if the way you command my desire would have you leaping that last hurdle."

He smiled, watching her discomfort at the admission. Popping that cherry would be amazingly fun, but it could be saved for another day.

"I appreciate your honesty. You need not fear that I will force you into it tonight. Though I will say that if done right, it can be pleasurable beyond what you might imagine."

Her body shivered and he smiled as he watched her squirming again with trepidation. It was time to make her squirm with pleasure. And he was more than ready to spend his own load.

He moved his hands to his belt buckle, and her eyes jolted open at the sound of the metal jangling as it came free. Looking into her eyes, he spoke again while his hands set to work on his zipper and button.

"That, my dear, is a joy I will save for another day. Right now, I'd like to bury myself in that tight little hole I licked earlier. And I think you would very much like me to stretch that little hole out. How long has it been since someone fucked your cunt properly?"

The thought of him filling her had her desire already spiraling high, and his vulgarity only pushed her need further. She had no idea why his choice of words affected her so much, but somehow, as they spilled from him, she found her mouth parting to let out a shaky breath.

"It's been years, Sir. At least three. And yes, I would very much like you to stretch my cunt out, Sir."

He smiled at her, and she felt the happy warmth fill her once more. "Good girl. You're a fast learner. Lift your hips for me, and I will give you what you want."

Afraid to look at the size of his equipment, she kept her eyes on his as she kneeled up slightly, feeling as he freed himself from his pants, and placed the tip against her dripping slit. His hands found her hips, and he pulled her body lower, moaning with her as her tight channel squeezed him with almost crushing force. Hot and dripping wet, it felt amazing as it stroked his length. He bottomed out about half way down his shaft, and smiled again as he pulled her harder against the tip, thriving in the way she whimpered and squirmed as his head pressed against her cervix.

He laced a hand into the back of her hair, leaving the other digging into her fleshy hips, and he pulled her face close to his.

"Fuck me. Ride my cock and squeeze it with your hot little cunt. And don't hold back. I want you to slam yourself down on me. I want to hear you whimper as I crash into the end of your channel over and over until your body starts to adjust to my size. Can you do that for me?"

His words caused burning desire to flow through her, and he moaned appreciatively as her liquid flooded around him, even as her channel spasmed with pleasure. She placed her hands back on his shoulders, and set to work lifting and dropping her hips, crying out every time she reached the end of her channel and felt him hitting her cervix with bruising force. She would feel the pain, she was sure, for a couple days at least, and she found herself eager to remember what had caused it.

As her body started to open, she ramped up the speed and strength of her movements, crashing down increasingly harder on him, and loving the way he groaned as he felt the thrust cut short by her frantically expanding tunnel. Finally she felt the coldness of his zipper as it dug in to her flesh, and she knew she had taken him fully, at least in this position. She doubled her efforts, waking up muscles that hadn't been used in far too long, and reminding them how to squeeze around a man to increase his pleasure.

Jake's answering groan was all she needed to hear, and she pushed herself to keep riding him, hard and fast. Her legs were burning, her lungs on fire as she panted with exertion, and yet she refused to slow down until she brought him to climax. He felt her starting to weaken and grabbed her hips once more in both hands, slamming up to meet her so forcefully she cried out from the sudden increase in depth. Hearing her painful whimper pushed him over the edge, and he groaned as he felt his balls tighten, before pulse after pulse of his cream shot out, filling her body.

Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back, her face the epitome of pleasure, and he enjoyed seeing the bliss she was receiving from knowing she had pleased him. It was an important moment for her, where she would realize that she derived as much pleasure from giving it to him as she did from receiving her own orgasm. He leaned forward, finding her lips with his once more as he continued pumping his seed into her body. He felt her melting against him and moved one hand to cradle her head tenderly as he kissed her. This woman was perfect, and he intended to get to know her much better.

Finally finished he slowly helped her shift off of him before scooping up her discarded underwear from the seat. Using it like a towel, he cleaned himself of their combined mess, moving to swipe it once through her dripping slit, before looking at her with his most Dominant expression.

"Open."

She opened her mouth without complaint, and he stuffed the gooey fabric in, before using one finger under her jaw to encourage her to close around it.

"Suck it until you can't taste anything but the fabric, while I organize the blankets so we can get a little bit of sleep before the sun rises."

She sat on the seat beside him, and he watched as she dutifully sucked the fabric, trying her best to clean all the fluids without complaint. He slid free of his jeans, tucking himself back into his boxer briefs, before organizing the blankets so they could both get some rest.

Having everything arranged, he held his hand out and she dutifully spit the underwear into it. He took the fabric scrap and tucked it into the pocket of his jeans while she watched. It would be a fun momento of their first night together.

He stretched his legs along the bench seat, lifting her in his arms to place her across his lap before organizing the second blanket around both of them. Her head curled against his shoulder and her arm found its way to his chest, gently stroking the skin in a lazy, relaxing way.

"Thank you." Her voice was soft and sleepy, but filled with an incredible amount of emotion. He leaned down to press his lips to the top of her head.

"It was my pleasure," he replied softly. "Get some rest. Morning will arrive sooner than either of us will like."

She stirred at his words. "Jake?"

He ran the fingers of his hand through her hair. It was tangled from the rain but mostly dry, and he could tell it was silky soft between the knots. "Yeah?"

Her voice sounded worried now, her words coming out quickly. "What happens in the morning? I mean, after I get back to my car. Then what?"

He smiled to himself as he gently tugged a knot free. "Before you get to your car, you put your phone number in my phone. After we get your tire fixed and get you on your way...well that part will be a little harder for you. You will have to wait for me to contact you, and trust that I'm being honest when I promise right now that I will. And when I do, you will follow my instructions perfectly for the chance to continue what we started tonight, won't you?"

She smiled against his chest, letting her eyes close as she relaxed back into the safety of his arms. She did trust him, implicitly, which was incredible considering how recently they had met. But all that mattered right now was that he promised she would get to see him again, and she knew she would wait as long as he made her to prove her loyalty and devotion.

"I will wait on baited breath, Sir," she said with a sleepy sigh.

Darkness was starting to intrude on the edges of her thoughts, as his reply came softly to caress her mind with pleasure once more.

"Good girl."