An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 06

Story Info
Breakfast in bed and a hike with a twist.
14.6k words
4.64
7.1k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight streamed through the open curtains, which danced in the light breeze from outside. The wind was warm, working to lift the chill that lingered from the night before, and it carried the earthy scent of the forest around Jake's house. Melissa sighed blissfully as she snuggled back down in the soft blankets and silky sheets. She closed her eyes, fantasizing about what naughty things Jake might have in store for the day. The scents of fresh coffee and hot breakfast drifted into the room, bringing her mind back from her happy daydreams.

Her eyes opened at the sound of footsteps entering, and she smiled as she met the gaze of her host. He'd pulled on a pair of jeans, but they only served to taunt her mind with knowledge of what lay underneath. Not that the parts of him that were exposed were hard to look at. Warm brown eyes and still-messy dark hair added to his charm, even as his muscle tone reminded her how completely she was at his mercy. His gaze took in her bare porcelain shoulders peeking out above the white down comforter. She was sure her hair was a disaster, but somehow she doubted he cared.

His mischievous half-smile split his face as he set a mug of coffee on the end table beside the bed. Steam drifted lazily out of the mug, carrying the unmistakable scent of her favourite morning beverage. She could get used to getting coffee in bed.

"Good morning, Melissa. I trust you slept well?" His voice was warm and pleasant, and she smiled happily at him.

Sitting up in the bed, she leaned against the solid wood headboard and pulled the blankets up to her armpits. Surprisingly, she felt little of her usual shyness about showing her body. But the air in the room was a bit cool, and she wasn't in a rush to leave the warmth of the blankets. Jake chuckled, and she smiled to hear the sound.

"I did, thank you. Better than I have in ages."

His eyes darkened slightly, and she felt a slight shiver dance down her spine as they watched her carefully. "Good. I'm glad to hear it. You will need the rest before the day is finished, I'm sure."

She swallowed carefully as she watched the light dance in his suddenly dark eyes. Liquid rushed between her thighs reminding her suddenly that she had been left wanting and wishing the night before. She would play his games and earn an orgasm. Hopefully more than one. She was determined to prove she deserved it.

She was distracted from her thoughts as Jake set a breakfast tray down on the bed in front of her. Hot strips of bacon and scrambled eggs, finished with a slice of toast, cut diagonally and generously buttered. And in front of her plate, neatly coiled, was the metal collar from last night.

Without hesitation, she lifted the hair off her neck with one hand, baring it to the man in front of her, while stoically holding his gaze. She wondered, momentarily, if she should drop her eyes in deference, but she had a feeling he preferred a little bit of spirit.

"You are prepared, still, to obey my rules, my dear Melissa?"

Working to keep the fear hidden, she answered evenly. "I am, Master. Please allow me to wear your collar, and I will prove my devotion."

"Good. You can start by using both hands to hold your hair up for me."

Seeing the hunger behind his smile, she didn't hesitate before allowing the blanket to fall and pool around her waist as she lifted her other hand to join the first on her head. The cool air caused her flesh to immediately raise with goosebumps, even as it tightened her nipples into stiff points and sent a fresh wave of need through her body. Noting her reaction, she blushed at the desire she saw in Jake's eyes as he watched her body respond to the chill.

She closed her eyes as he lifted the collar towards her bare neck, feeling the cold metal as it settled against her throat. The lock clicked into place, and she released a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. Devoid of the collar all night, she suddenly realized how empty she had felt without it. Something about wearing it made her feel complete. She opened her eyes, smiling at the man who continued to bring her fantasies to life, even as he expanded her mind to crave more than she could have ever imagined.

He brushed his fingers gently against her neck, outlining the collar, and causing a shiver to roll through her at his touch. It was hard to believe she was so needy for more after everything she'd experienced yesterday, but even though parts of her body were still tender, she was almost vibrating with desperation.

As his hands moved lower, dancing across her clavicle, he leaned closer to whisper in her ear. "When you wear my collar, you will not cover your body in front of me, except at my direction. I will take care of you, which includes ensuring you don't freeze, but I like seeing how your body responds to the cold. You do look a little chilled, at the moment. Allow me to warm you up."

Suppressing a new shiver, she wondered if her reaction was from his words or the temperature of the room - or maybe a little of both. The gleam in his dark eyes told her his plans were probably more nefarious than giving her back the blanket. Devoid of permission to move, she sat patiently, hands still laced through the hair she held on top of her head.

He gently lifted her coffee cup from the end table. "I brought up cream and sugar, as I wasn't sure how you like your coffee. But before I fix it for your pleasure..."

His voice trailed off and she watched as he moved the ceramic mug ever closer to her exposed skin. She could feel the heat radiating from it moments before it made contact with her left nipple. The heat initially felt pleasant, but as he pressed it harder against her soft globes, she fought her desire to squirm against the discomfort. Burning heat tormented the sensitive flesh, a shock after the cold she'd been feeling just moments earlier. She whimpered as the burn increased to a dull pain, her pleading eyes locked onto his malevolent gaze. A moment before reaching her breaking point, Jake moved the mug, pressing it quickly against her other breast.

"As you might have guessed by now," he started, his voice teasing her into a greater state of need, "I am quite fond of temperature play. I like watching as heat and cold torment the flesh. Used properly, they not only tease in the moment, but they can make you much more sensitive, which is especially fun when paired with pain."

She gasped as he pulled the mug away before reaching his free hand to pinch the first nipple, now rock hard and extremely sensitive from the cold air. Setting the mug down, he smiled as she moaned against his painful ministrations.

Releasing her nipple, he lifted a small plate with a carafe of cream and a bowl of sugar cubes. "Cream and sugar?"

"Yes please, Master."

He mixed her coffee, enjoying looking at her exposed body, and seeing her shame and confusion at having her hands still on the top of her head. She was complying amazingly well for one so new to this lifestyle. It was obvious how much she was suited to it.

Setting her coffee back on the end table, he looked down at her, leaving her off balance just a little longer as she waited for his instructions. He was sure she was hungry, and he intended to let her eat momentarily, though he had his own plans for the time. He had woken early and had his own breakfast quickly, before working to set the scene for hers.

"You may lower your hands. Slide forward so there is room for me to sit behind you while you eat. I intend to cultivate your desire for my attention while you sate one aspect of your body's hunger. I expect you're already quite desperate, and the day is just getting started."

He saw the shudder roll through her body at his words, even as she was complying. Used to more traditional men, he guessed she had expected him to have his way with her this morning, and bring them both to climax. Little did she know that he was well accustomed to holding off and enjoying his own build, and he derived huge amounts of pleasure from denying his lover for longer than she thought she could handle it. He'd made her wait a week, and barely sated her need yesterday. Today she would need to wait much longer than she expected. But the end result would be worth it, he was sure, for both of them.

Climbing into the bed behind her, he slid his legs under the covers with hers, looping over her thighs and using his feet to pry her legs wide. She gasped as the cool air found its way past the heavy comforter and into the heat and wetness of her core.

"Eat. Don't let me distract you. You will need your energy."

As she reached for her plate, he moved his hands to brush lightly against her soft belly, tracing gentle patterns on her skin with his fingers. Slowly he moved higher, skirting her chest as he brought his fingers up to caress her collarbones. Biting into her first piece of bacon, she moaned at the combination of the hot salty flavor exploding on her tongue, and the continuation of his gentle torment.

Pressing his chest against her back, he leaned down, extending his tongue and tracing it down the side of her neck towards her shoulder. His hands continued exploring the front of her body, carefully avoiding everywhere she wanted him so desperately to touch.

Running both hands simultaneously up her abdomen, he brought them to rest, gently cupping the curve where her soft breasts bulged away from her body. A whimper escaped from her as she realized his hands weren't climbing any higher, and he smiled at the sound. By the time she was finished breakfast, he expected she would be panting with need.

Still working on her first piece of bacon, she moaned louder as his hands dug lightly into her skin, his short nails creating light pain in their wake. Her core clenched at the sensation, sending a rush of fluid to her folds. It took all of her willpower to continue feeding herself, as his tongue and lips teased her neck while his hands tormented her torso. Looking at the plate, she wondered how she would possibly finish her meal.

As she picked up the piece of toast from her plate, his lips parted, and she felt his teeth against the soft flesh where her neck and shoulder met. She sucked in a hissing breath as he bit down harder, pushing her body past pleasure into true pain. As he continued biting and sucking her tender skin, his hands moved up to her sensitive nipples, and she groaned as he finally connected with them.

No sooner had his touch eased her carnal cravings slightly, than she realized she needed his hands lower. More than his hands. She needed to feel him inside her again. It was shocking to her to realize how desperate she was to be filled by him once more.

She sighed, a small gasp escaping as he pinched her little nubs between his thumb and forefinger, pulling and twisting them. He released her neck from his teeth, and she felt a new rush of heat filling her body as the pain dissipated. Leaning back against him, she did her best to focus on chewing her breakfast as he mercilessly tormented her body.

"Drink your coffee please. I have a glass of water for you as well. We need to keep you hydrated, after all."

His voice was a velvety whisper in her ear, and she shivered as she dutifully picked up the coffee cup, bringing it to her lips. As she sipped the hot liquid, she wondered what exactly his plans were for her hydration. Her mind wandered back to the previous day, when he had made her lower to all fours on the forest floor and relieve herself like an animal. Her cheeks colored still to think about the shame of the moment, and yet, she felt a familiar tug of desire clenching her abdomen.

Finished with her first chug of coffee, he wordlessly passed her the glass of ice water. It was cold in her hand, and she couldn't stop the shiver that raced through her after the heat of the coffee mug. She lifted it carefully towards her lips, surprised when he stopped her from drinking it with a sharply spoken command.

"Wait."

His hand fished an ice cube from the glass, and she shuddered as she imagined his plans for it. The slightly warmer air from outside was slowly heating the room, but there was still a chill in the air, and she didn't look forward to feeling the ice against her skin.

"I believe you were going to take a drink for me."

She brought the cup to her lips, silently, taking a drink of the water. A shiver passed through her as she swallowed the cold liquid. He reached to take the glass from her, and she gave it back happily.

Returning her attention to her plate, she found another strip of bacon, and sighed with pleasure as the heat hit her palate, helping to take away the chill from the water. As she savoured the taste, she was brought back to attention by the sudden chill of the ice cube connecting with her nipple. It was cold - so cold it burned - and yet it sent a new thrill coursing through her. Closing her eyes, she gave in to the sensation, moaning as she leaned further into his body.

Jake smiled, loving the soft feel of her skin against his chest as she pressed against him, squirming from the cold of the ice cube he had pressed against her nipple. Making a few small circles, he slowly moved it around the tiny nub, before sliding it carefully into the valley between her breasts. He paused in the middle, enjoying her soft gasp as the freezing liquid dripped down her body to her abdomen, threatening to find its way to her most sensitive place. She would feel it there soon enough, he thought, as he slowly brought it up to torment her other nipple.

With ice on the right, he traced his left hand up her soft tummy, tickling the skin until his hand settled, supporting the heavy flesh of her left breast. His fingers pinched the tiny puckered nipple, and he drank in the sounds of her moans as he continued to torment her.

Leaning in close to her ear, he whispered, allowing his own need to pour into the words. "Someone seems to be getting pretty hot right now. Should we cool you down a little, my sweet?"

Her words were almost lost to the groan she released, but her torment brought him immense pleasure. "Yes, Master, if that is your wish."

Sliding the cube back to the center of her chest, he very slowly moved his right hand lower. His left continued to tease her, and he brought his mouth back to her shoulder, gently tasting the skin around her neck and shoulder. Assaulted by so much stimulation, she shuddered and squirmed, slumping forward to rest more firmly against him. Her moans gave way to panting breaths as his latest implement of torment inched closer to the heat between her spread legs.

Reaching his goal, he stopped the descent, moving instead to a loose circle around the edges of her core. As much as he was looking forward to seeing and hearing her reaction to the cube's final destination, she needed to be pushed further, and he delighted in teasing her mind as much as her body.

"Where would you like to feel this ice cube? Tell me now."

The heavy command in his voice demanded an answer, and thinking only of what he wanted to hear, she responded immediately.

"In my cunt, Master, please. It's so hot. I want to feel the ice inside me."

She shuddered at her own words, imagining the burning cold she would experience as the ice met her heat. She didn't have to wait long.

The circles he had been drawing with the cube became suddenly smaller, and she shivered with a combination of chill and arousal as the cube danced across her outer lips before coming to rest for a moment on her most sensitive nub. The initial cold turned to a burning feeling as the ice tormented her delicate flesh. A soft whimper escaped, the burning pain becoming difficult to handle, and she sighed as she felt the little cube start to move again.

His lips found her shoulder once more, sending an incredible tingle up her spine and straight to her core. A fresh gush of heat and wetness met the ice, and he deftly slid it inside her entrance with a single finger.

The cold was intense, and she groaned and shuddered, squirming in his grasp as her heat melted the remainder of the cube and she felt the freezing liquid dripping from her body. As the cold started to pass, a searing heat replaced it, blood rushing back to the chilled area, leaving it throbbing.

His quiet voice spoke, close enough for her to feel his breath on her ear. "I believe you are supposed to be eating."

Without hesitation she picked up another slice of bacon. He knew that her sexual hunger wasn't the only one that needed sating. As she chewed, his hands continued to explore her body, now focused on her favorite spots.

His right hand teased between her folds, spreading the liquid around the area and dancing in and out of her entrance, while occasionally stopping to circle her clit. Bringing a generous scoop of liquid out, he coated her nipples, and she shivered as the cool air seemed magnified on the freshly wet nubs. Switching hands, his right pinched and twisted her right nipple, while his left moved back into her core, bringing her body to a fever pitch of desperation. Whatever he had planned for the day, she desperately hoped he was going to take her fully soon.

As if hearing her unspoken thoughts, his voice came again, soft and dark and velvety. "Tell me what you're thinking."

Carefully swallowing the piece of bacon she had been working on, she licked her lips before answering, her face heating immediately from the shame of sharing her intimate thoughts. "I want you to fuck me again, Master. My body is desperate to feel you. Please."

A small whimper came out with her last words, and she sighed with pleasure as the two fingers that had been stroking her clit suddenly pushed into her body.

"I'm afraid, my naughty little slut, that this is all you will get for the moment. I will fill this hole soon, though you will have to wait longer to feel my cock inside you again. You might believe you are desperate, but I've only just begun building your desperation to where I want it."

Her eyes drifted closed, as a cold heaviness settled in her gut, and her cheeks burned in shame at his refusal to give in to her desire. She wanted him so badly, and she couldn't understand how his need for her wasn't as strong.

Sensing the change, he whispered quietly in her ear. "Do not think my refusal has anything to do with lack of desire, my dear Melissa. I want you. I burn to give you what you want. But my denial is equally rewarding to yours. Not to mention, leaving you waiting and wanting and desperate is moving to me; It only makes me desire you more."

The lump in her stomach melted at his words, and she softened against his chest, sighing with pleasure as his hands continued their torment. "Thank you, Master. I will try to be patient for you."

"You will be. Of that I have no doubt. You know if you don't please me, you will not get what you ultimately desire today."

She groaned as the two fingers that had been moving in and out of her depths pulled free. He brought them quickly to her lips, and without hesitation, she opened her mouth and dutifully cleaned her flavor from them. Once cleaned, he handed her her coffee in one hand and water in the other, before allowing his hands to return to pinching and twisting her nipples. They were starting to hurt, but his obvious pleasure at playing with them left her burning even hotter.

"Drink your coffee and water quickly please, so we can continue with the rest of the day."

Fighting her body's growing desperation, she did her best to ignore her aching buds, and downed the rest of both her drinks. Passing him back the cups, she found herself relieved and disappointed to lose his touch. The knowledge brought with it a strange revelation: she wanted more from him, regardless if it was pain or pleasure.