An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked into his eyes, she watched as they darkened, a cold expression settling into his features just a moment before a quiet chuckle escaped his half smirk.

"I know what you want, my horny little minx. But I want you to tell me how badly you want it."

She groaned at the question, closing her eyes. The shame of having to tell him how she was feeling finally washed through her, leaving her feeling shy once more. And yet, her body was so desperate for more from him, she knew she would do anything or say anything to get a reward for her obedience.

"I want you, Master, more than I've ever wanted anything. I want you to use me hard and fast and rough for as long as you can manage, and hopefully several more times once you've had a chance to rest. I don't even care if you make me cum. I just really want you to fuck me, Master."

He smiled at her, but she noticed the smile didn't feel warm, and she shivered at his expression even as her body responded to the fear and shame he was cultivating.

"And what if I tell you that you must prove yourself and finish atoning for your mistake first, before I will consider your request?"

He took a step closer, so he was just out of reach of her. Lost in her need for him, she fell forward onto her forearms, dropping her face to his booted feet before responding.

"Anything Master. I will do anything."

Her voice was wild with her desperation, and her overwhelming need almost pulled Jake's lighter side out to care for her. But the dark Master was in control now, and she needed the rest of this lesson first. Besides, watching her squirm and grovel for his attention was quite pleasant. He would reward her provided she performed adequately in the next several minutes.

Pushing his lighter side as far down as possible, he filled his voice with every ounce of venom he could find. She needed to know whom she had been called to serve. "First, little slut, you will tell me in detail what you denied me before. And then, I will whip your pretty little ass with this branch until I am satisfied that you have learned your lesson. And when your ass is bruised and aflame, and you think you can take no more, you will beg me to strike you even harder, and you will spread your legs wide and pull your cheeks open, and beg me to whip your filthy cunt and your tiny little asshole. You will beg me to hurt you, to soothe my anger with the punishment of your flesh. And when I believe you have learned your lesson, and when my anger has been properly sated then I will consider sating the carnal needs I have so far denied both of us today. Do you agree to my terms?"

Lost to the power of his malevolence, he watched as Melissa laid at his feet, hearing each part of his demands without flinching. She was afraid: of that there was no question. And yet she refused to allow that fear to have any hold, save to drive her need for him ever further. She was a moth to the flames of his darkness and anger, and her desire to please him only fueled them at the source.

"Anything, Master," she replied in a soothing voice. "I will do whatever you ask. I agree to your terms. I am yours as you choose to use me."

Placing his hand on her head, he stroked her gently the way one might stroke a pet. Not surprisingly, he heard the blissful sigh at his touch, and knew it was as much from her knowledge that he was pleased as it was from his gentle caress. "Such a good girl, my Melissa. So tell me then, what was it you kept from me before?"

Sitting back on her heels, she looked up at him, and he drank in the fear and shame he saw pooling there. And the pain. Even without the whipping her breasts would have been tender. But now...

He smiled as he looked at the marks, still red on her pale skin. He doubted any of them would be heavy enough to last long, but he hoped to leave some in a moment for her to reminisce about later.

Her voice was quiet as she spoke, filled with emotion, and Jake found himself tucking away his own sadness at her words. There would be time for that side of him later.

"I'm sorry, Master. I truly didn't mean to hide it. I was simply embarrassed and didn't feel it was worth your attention. But since you feel differently..."

She took a deep breath.

"My last relationship started off amazingly. Fun trips and hobbies that we both liked to do. But my love of the forest was always my own. It was never something he showed any interest in.

"Being here with you, not only exploring so many facets of sexuality and desire that I'd never even considered, but also realizing as we stepped outside that I might have found someone who shares this aspect as well - my love for nature and for the trees - it was just a bit overwhelming. I honestly wasn't sure I'd ever find a man who truly understood this. And for a moment everything else fell away and I realized that without the ropes and the collar and the pain...You were the kind of man I'd always dreamed of but never expected I'd be lucky enough to find."

Returning to stroking her head, he tucked away the compassion for later. She would need it, and he would want to share it - when it was time.

"Such a good girl. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Rubbing her face gently into his palm, she sighed as she replied softly. "No, Master."

He snatched his hand away, leaving her shocked as he picked up the branch again. Her momentary bliss was replaced with fear, and he held her gaze as he set about removing all the forks off the main branch, while speaking in a slow, malevolent voice.

"Very good. Tell me, are you scared of what comes next, little slut?"

She shivered at his words, and he could tell she was trying to put on a brave face, but she knew in one look he wasn't buying it.

"I'm afraid, Master. Afraid of the pain. Afraid that when I really want you to stop you're going to tell me to beg you to go harder. I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. But I trust you Master, and I want to please you. So scared or not, I'm here to serve."

"Very good. Put those hot swollen breasts on the cool mossy ground. I bet that will feel soothing for you. Stretch your hands in front of you and arch your back so your ass is nice and high in the air. And spread your legs nice and wide for me."

He watched as she placed herself in his desired position, bowed at his feet like a devoted servant. He could feel the blood rushing to the already straining bulge he'd been carefully concealing from her view. Whipping her and listening to her beg through her tears would only increase his own need, and he would be hard pressed to finish her punishment without diving between her luscious thighs to sate his needs.

As he finished preparing his implement, now much more closely resembling a springy stick than a bushy evergreen bough, he spoke quietly, fueling her desire with his darkness and her own fear.

"I am glad you are afraid of the pain, Melissa. And you have reason to be. So far I have been pretty gentle, but as we continue, I intend to push you further to find your true limits. Your fear and shame feed my desire, but you are learning they also feed yours. You might be afraid, but with your legs spread wide, there's no hiding the fluid that coats the inside of your thighs even now. You are afraid of the pain, but that doesn't change the fact you want it. Deep down you know you've been called to serve me. To serve my darkness and appease my anger. And you know that earning my pleasure will bring you pleasure beyond anything physical, don't you?"

"Yessssss." The answer hissed out on her breath, and he smiled. She was truly ready to submit to him now.

"Good girl." He spoke the words like a caress, and watched the way she shivered at the sound. Pain and pleasure in measured doses, and she would experience her own rapture even as she brought his.

"I expect you to hold your position. This will hurt, and I expect it will leave marks you will still be able to see tomorrow. The Hemlock branch is whippy and strong, and it will leave some beautiful lines on your white flesh. Now count ten for me, like a good girl, and once that's done, reach your hands back and spread yourself wide for me, and beg me to hurt you."

Not waiting for her reply he snapped the branch lightly against her left hip. Lightly for him, anyway, he thought with a smile. The way she squealed at the pain as the red welt lifted on her skin said she felt otherwise about it. With a soft whimper, she bravely counted, "One."

After the first strike, he gave her no breaks, alternating his placement and his power on each subsequent stroke. She never knew exactly when or where the next blow would land, and although she knew it would hurt, her reactions said each one still felt as surprising as the first. He watched as her flesh bounced around each stroke, the red lines appearing dark and angry only a moment behind. By the time she bravely sobbed out "ten", she was visibly shaking, adrenaline coursing through her body to help her deal with the pain.

No sooner had the last number left her lips, than her tiny hands reached back. Her face squished sideways into the mucky ground, and she pulled her flesh open, giving him a perfect view of her little button hole and her pretty pink lips with their gushing centre.

Reaching towards her, he grabbed the exterior cord for the balls he had inserted, and pulled them quickly from her body. As each one swelled the flesh before popping free, it pulled a gush of liquid with it, and left her moaning at the sensation.

As the second ball came free, bringing with it a river of her creamy nectar, she spoke, her voice thick with her blind need. "Please, Master. Hurt me more. Hit me harder. Punish my filthy cunt and asshole and make me hurt for you. And then fuck either or both of those holes, and fill them with your cum. Please, Master. I need your pain and your depravity, and then I need all of you."

Jake had told her to beg for his pain, but even without that command, he was certain she would have done so now. That knowledge had him straining hard against the inside of his pants. Her words were filled with more raw desperation than he had imagined this day would create.

He had intended to leave her wanting much longer, but he knew now that he couldn't today. He needed to build up her ability to wait, and surprisingly he was also struggling to control his own desire. He smiled at the knowledge the day was still young. There would be time to cultivate both of their needs further, and once she left, it would be a long week for both of them.

Dropping the balls in the moss beside her face, he took a moment to appreciate the view in front of him. Her thick thighs and round bum so nicely displayed, and her core oozing her silky cream as it waited for his next touch.

Lining up the branch carefully, he pulled it back and flicked forward with his wrist, watching as the springy branch connected with her tiniest hole before wrapping around to the front with a vicious snap against her sensitive little button. She let out a wail, and he fought his own moan as he pulled his weapon back and snapped it once more into the inviting crevice between her legs.

Her cry was broken at the end with a racking sob, her body tensing and trying to protect her sensitive flesh even as she fought against her instincts and relaxed, opening herself back up to him. He smiled at the act, deciding she deserved a reward for her good behaviour.

Stepping close, he ran the branch gently between her folds, relishing the delicious gasp that preceded her full body shudder of pleasure as the implement of pain suddenly turned to an instrument of pleasure. Moving it gently forward and back through her slit, he watched as her body fought the temptation to move with the rhythm he was creating - to push her even closer to the edge.

Her desperation was getting to a point that she wouldn't be able to hold it back, and he didn't want her to fail at pleasing him with her behaviour. As much as he enjoyed playing with her body, there would be more time for that later. For now, she needed to orgasm, and he needed to bury himself in her depths.

Pulling the stick free suddenly, he smiled as she whimpered, her hips reaching slightly back, aching for the contact her body was suddenly denied. He spoke, quietly, letting his desire for her coat his words with a gentle, seductive tone.

"Would you like me to fuck you, Melissa? Or shall I whip your cunt a little more first?"

He knew what she wanted, and her shudder was all the answer he truly needed, but his submissive needed to answer when she was addressed, and he would not give her what she wanted until she gave him what he wanted first.

With a panting whine, she spoke, her words distorted by the soft ground squishing her face.

"I want you to fuck me, Master. More than anything. I've never needed to be fucked so badly in my life, Master. Please. Though if you feel I haven't learned my lesson yet, I will submit to more whipping happily to please you."

Her voice caught as she begged, her need pushing him to move faster still. Her willingness to serve was what he truly wanted. "I will fuck that dripping cunt of yours, my little pet, but I need something from you first."

"Anything, Master." Her words were thick and heavy with her desire, spoken from the fog of submission. Not to worry, he thought, he would bring her back to the moment even as she gave him what he wanted most. Drawing the branch back, he snapped it once more up between her legs, putting considerably more force behind it. He closed his eyes as it connected, listening to the symphony of sounds he had created: the snap of the branch against skin, the gush of liquid pouring out of her body, and most importantly, her pained cry followed by the shuddering breath she drew to try to slow the tears.

Opening his eyes, he watched as the red line appeared in her skin, angry looking as it raised from her flesh. Her shoulders shook, and her hands trembled, trying desperately to maintain her position even as her body begged her to curl up and protect herself from his pain. He knew she wouldn't, and the knowledge made his chest swell with pride even as his flesh swelled beneath his clothing. He needed her now, and there was no more holding back for either of them.

He dropped the branch, already opening the top of his pants as he kneeled down behind her.

Sheathing himself fully in one thrust, he moaned as the hot, silky fluid and soft walls squeezed around him. She gasped, and moaned loudly as he filled her, crying out as he slammed hard into her tiny hole. Placing his arms on top of hers, he used his size to keep her pinned down as he pushed in and out of her roughly, listening to her whimpers and pained groans as he bottomed out against her cervix. She'd asked him to be rough with her, and he knew she wanted all of it this time.

Giving her no quarter, he shifted slightly so he could lift her head off the ground before continuing his assault on her body.

He growled in her ear, his words broken by his own breathy exertion. "Is this what you wanted my little slut? To be used like a toy with no care for your pain? Ridden hard, pounded into, with no care but finding my own pleasure in your cunt?"

A deep moan rolled through her at his words, and he felt the contractions that told him she was fighting to keep her own climax at bay. Excellent.

Lifting up off her arm, he pulled her head back forcing her to arch harder as she tried to follow his hand. The other hand struck hard at the striped flesh of her bum, watching as the inflamed lines bounced while the mark of his hand started to show pink where he had slapped her.

"I asked a question. Is this what you wanted?"

She started to answer, and he slapped the other cheek hard, making her squeal again before she fought through her breath to reply.

"Yes, Master. But harder. Hit me harder. Fuck me harder. And please let me have your cum!"

Her begging almost undid him, but determined to push both of them just a little further, he gave her exactly what she asked for, which was everything he wanted.

Shoving her face and chest hard into the mossy ground, he removed his hand from her hair, placing it on her hip and squeezing it hard as he brought his other hand crashing down repeatedly. Her sobbing cries filled the forest, but he kept going, pushing harder until his hand was burning hot even as he struck her much hotter flesh.

With one final blow that left her clawing at the ground and trying to crawl away from him, he leaned down and whispered the words he knew she had been desperate to hear.

"Cum for me, slut."

The words were like a firecracker in Melissa's brain, and she screamed as she finally let go of the orgasm that had been threatening to tear her apart. Every muscle in her body tensed fully before releasing on a wave of heat and bliss that swept her away from reality and left her drifting somewhere on a cloud.

In another place, she heard Jake's grunts through a fog, and felt as hot liquid exploded inside her. She smiled, feeling that everything was perfect now.

Jake's voice called her name gently, and she felt the cool spongy moss under her face once more as she slowly returned to full awareness.

"Melissa. Come back to me now. You're ok. I've got you."

His voice was soft, and close, and she reached towards it, groaning as she felt the pain of moving once more.

Jake rolled her gently into his arms, laying beside her on the mossy ground. Her hair was a disaster of twigs and mud. Her face was tear streaked, but relaxed, her eyelids fluttering gently as she slowly returned, lifting her gaze with a coy smile to meet his. She'd never looked more beautiful than she did now, and he stopped to brush a strand of hair out of her face.

"You ok?"

His voice was soft now, warm, and his eyes had lightened. Whatever possessed him when he got into his Dom headspace was gone now, and she smiled at the gentle expression he wore as he looked at her with concern.

Taking stock of her body, she nodded before answering more fully. "The binding on my breasts hurts. My ass is on fire, and I can feel the tenderness and swelling between my legs where you whipped me with the branch. It hurts, and yet I'm enjoying the feeling. It's almost like it helps me feel I'm still connected to you. I feel a bit rung out, though. That orgasm was on a whole new level compared to anything I've felt before."

Jake chuckled, and she smiled at the sound, before noticing the darkness starting to creep back into the flecks around his eyes. "Just wait, my dear Melissa, until you experience an orgasm from pure pain. We will get there together, and I can't wait to see how your body will combust for me when we do."

Melissa shivered, snuggling against his chest. An orgasm just from pain? Surely that wasn't possible. Or was it? The liquid between her thighs said she was eager to find out, and as she snuck a glance Jake's way, she knew he was equally eager to have her experience it.

"Not today, my sweet, though you need not fear that I'm finished with you." His smile suddenly turned predatory, and Melissa swallowed carefully, trapped in the intensity of his eyes. "Today, I fear, I'm just getting started with you. How much further we have to go together, even today. A moment's rest - a moment for your delightful brain to start imagining all the diabolical things I might have planned - and then it will be time to get started once more."