An Unexpected Evening Guest

Story Info
Tracy's weekend away gives her a surprise...
2k words
4.38
15.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ava23
ava23
177 Followers

Tracy lay back in the lounge chair on the deck overlooking the beautiful lake sunset. She took in a deep breath of the fresh pine-smelling air and let out a long sigh. The view in front of her was gorgeous. Sun going down over a smooth as glass lake.

She had been looking forward to this weekend away at for weeks. Her friend Tami and her husband Brent owned this cute little cabin on an isolated cove. They were planning to go together for a girls' weekend since Tami's husband was out of town on business, but Tami ended up having a work emergency come up, so told Tracy to head up without her and she would join her on Saturday. Work had been crazy the last few weeks, and she was wound tight. A break was desperately needed.

Tracy left work early, glad to head north to get her weekend of R&R started. As soon as she got there, she had dropped her bag at the door, kicked off her shoes, grabbed a beer out of the fridge, and headed out to enjoy the sunset and the quiet.

She lay in the lounger looking out at the colorful sky of orange and red, until nothing but a small line of light remained on the horizon. Another sigh escaped her as she picked up the bottle of beer for one last swallow. This was just what she needed.

As dark took over outside, she stood up, swaying slightly. One beer and she was already light-headed. She probably should have eaten first.

Just then she noticed the lights inside weren't on. She was sure she had at least left the kitchen light on. Darn, she thought, maybe a fuse had blown. She headed toward the sliding glass door, partially blind. Out here in the middle of the woods after sunset, with the moon not quite up yet, it got dark fast.

"Damn," she swore as she stubbed her toe on the bottom rail of the door on the way in. She reached around the corner and flicked the light switch. Nothing. "Damn," she repeated to herself. So much for being relaxed.

She felt out ahead of herself, helplessly, to try to get her bearings, when she was grabbed from behind. Strong arms encircled her, holding her arms at her sides. A moment of panic took over, and then she began struggling, but it was useless, it was like being in a vise.

A deep gravelly voice whispered in her ear. "Don't make a sound. Not like anyone would hear you out here, but I don't want to hear a peep from you or I'll tape your mouth shut."

Something in that voice sounded vaguely familiar, but she couldn't place it, and she was too afraid to think straight. She did recognize the seriousness in his tone, and knew he meant it.

"Good, you can take orders. This will go easier for you if you do what you're told," he said gruffly against her ear.

Tracy stood there, not fighting, knowing her only way out of this in one piece was to do what he ordered. He was way too strong for her to fight, and out here in the middle of nowhere, she couldn't escape. Her dream weekend was now a nightmare.

"Move," he directed, and she shuffled forward blindly, as he pushed from behind, guiding her in the direction he wanted. Panic threatened to overwhelm her, but she needed to maintain a level of calm if she was going to get through this alive.

"Stop", the voice said firmly, "and remember, do what you're told, and I won't hurt you. But if you fight me...", and she felt firm hands firm hands around her throat. He didn't have to say anything else. The message was clear.

"Take off your clothes, all of them."

Tracy only hesitated a few seconds as she felt her stomach drop, but then she did as she was told. She was wearing a sundress, and she pulled that over her head and threw it to the side. She reached behind to unhook her bra and tossed that away as well, and then pushed her panties down and kicked them away.

As she stood there, trying to breath calmly, standing naked in the dark with a strange man behind her, she realized something disturbing. Her pussy was tingling, and she could feel a moistness between her thighs. The slightly cooler evening air caused her nipples to harden, and as she felt the stranger move closer against her back, his arms reaching around to cup her breasts, goosebumps broke out all over her body.

"Well," he whispered in a husky voice into her ear, "you seem a little excited." His thumbs roughly pushed against her hardening nubs, and she had to stop herself from moaning. What was wrong with her?

"My turn," she heard him say, and she could hear clothes being removed and dropped on the floor.

"Oh my god," she thought to herself. This is really happening. In the next moment his naked form was pressed against her bare body, and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her lower back. It felt so large.

His hands, moved back to her breasts, caressing her soft flesh, gently pinching the nipples back to hardness. His lips were on her neck, kissing softly, gently biting the tender skin. She wondered why he was being so gentle suddenly, and her body was reacting against her will.

"Move," he ordered, and she felt her legs moving automatically. Her eyes had adjusted to the dark somewhat, and she could see gray shapes around them. She realized they had moved into the bedroom, and she felt her legs bump into the bed in front of her.

Before she could respond to that realization he pushed her over and she fell forward, face first onto the bed. He lay on the bed next to her, and his hand moved quickly to between her legs. She immediately tried to close her legs together in response but felt a hard, quick slap on her left butt cheek.

"Ow!"

"No! Can't have that. Open up for me!"

She hesitated, and another sharp sting made her wince as it came down harder on her other cheek. She bit her lip to keep from crying out again, and relaxed her legs, allowing his returning hand to reach down between her thighs. His fingers slipped inside her.

"Well how about that," his voice whispered against her ear. "Your pussy is wet you little whore."

She felt her face flush with shame. This was so wrong, but she was turned on more than she had been in years. She couldn't stop a small moan from escaping when his fingers flicked her swollen clit.

He laughed deeply and returned his fingers to inside her pussy, fucking her slowly, agonizingly and without warning she climaxed, yelling out, and squirting over his hand.

Before she had a second to catch her breath, he grabbed her and flipped her over like a doll. He lowered herself over her, knees digging into her armpits.

"Open up," he muttered, voice deep with desire, and the tip of his hard cock brushed across her lips. She learned a lesson from his other slaps, and didn't hesitate, but opened her mouth. The head of his dick slipped inside her warm wet mouth.

She flicked the tip in her mouth with her tongue, hoping to please him enough so he wouldn't try to make her deep throat his big cock. It seemed to be working as he moved himself deeper, but stopped halfway in her mouth, letting her tongue work him over. He thrust in and out, moaning.

"Good job with that mouth, but I need something else." He pulled out and off her, and grabbed her legs, pulling her to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs more fully, and his mouth was immediately on her pussy, licking, flicking harder, tongue slipping inside. Her hips thrust up involuntarily, unable to resist.

Then just as quickly he stood back up, grabbed her legs and threw them up over his shoulders, thrusting completely inside her, to the hilt. She yelled out in surprise. She had part of his penis in her mouth so she knew how big he was, but is still shocked her feeling him inside her, filling her so deeply.

He didn't hold back, but fucked her hard and rough, taking what he wanted. She lay helpless as he pounded into her, lifting her legs higher to somehow squeeze in even deeper.

Tracy heard loud moaning, and realized it was her. She had never been treated like this in her life, thoroughly used and fucked like a toy, and it scared her how much she liked it, and how turned on she was.

He swelled inside her, unbelievably bigger, and she responded with another strong climax, squirting her juices all over the cock buried deep inside her, strangling him with her pussy muscles. She heard him give one final loud grunt as he exploded, filling her to the brim with his warm seed.

He didn't move for several minutes, still semi-hard inside her, breathing heavily. Underneath his body, Tracy started breathing slower, body more relaxed than she had felt in months.

"That was fucking amazing hon," she heard the man say, not in a husky or quiet voice, but in a normal volume, and her eyes widened in the dark, realizing what had just happened.

"Brent, you should probably put my legs down," she said calmly.

He stilled above her, then pulled out while stepping back and dropping her legs like they burned him. The overhead light suddenly flicked on and she shielded her eyes from the brightness.

"Oh my god."

She sat up and through squinted eyes saw her friend's husband standing there, naked, too shocked to even cover himself.

"I thought, I thought..."

"You thought I was Tami," she finished for him, grabbing the blanket on the end of the bed and covering herself up. She and Tami were roughly the same size, so in the dark they could probably be confused. Especially in an intense situation.

"I was going to surprise her, we had this role play fantasy we talked about. I thought she was just going along," he finished quietly, looking shocked.

"Well obviously this wasn't what you planned. She must not have told you she got delayed at work and wasn't planning on coming up until tomorrow OR that she had invited me this weekend."

"Obviously," he said still not moving.

"You might want to cover up there big boy," she said drily.

"Oh shit," he muttered and backed out of the room. A minute later he was back in the doorway, jeans pulled on and holding his shirt in his hands, twisting nervously.

"Well," Tracy said, "what is done is done, nothing we can do about that."

He just looked at her silently.

"Tami isn't here until tomorrow," she said throwing off the blanket, and standing to walk over to him. She ran her hand up and down his naked chest. "The damage is already done, so..."

"So?"

"So, I haven't been fucked like that in too long," she said, reaching down to grab his shirt out of his hands and toss it. "We still have time for a couple more rounds, if you are up to it," she whispered, leaning in close, and placing a hand on his crotch, which had begun to grow again.

"What about Tami?"

"We already did it once, so what difference would it make now? Tomorrow everything goes back to normal and we won't mention it again."

"But tonight-"

"Tonight," she said pulling his zipper down, "tonight, I'm yours to play with."

She left him standing there, pants undone, and walked over to the bed. She lay on her back, legs spread wide, pussy glistening from the combination of their juices, waiting for him to make a move.

"Well?"

He pulled his pants off and threw them to the side. Hardening cock in his hand, he walked toward her and the bed. They only had the one night - so no time to waste.

ava23
ava23
177 Followers