All Comments on 'An Unexpected Friday'

by Samanthamarc

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KrissyfurKrissyfurover 1 year ago

A very good start to a potential series. Keep up the good work.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant and lovely anecdotal telling of a warm and winsome story. So excited and wet right now. xoxo, Di

jamie_fi2000jamie_fi2000over 1 year ago

Love this, I traveled a lot for 5 years for business and dressed a lot but never dared go out. This story caught all my fantasies in one! Hope you right more!

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Wonderful story, did they explore those possibilities?

SamanthamarcSamanthamarcover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi! I’m new to Literotica so I’m not sure if I can respond directly to chat comments (if someone wants to give me a primer on how it’s done I’d love to know how.

Thanks for the positive feedback and to answer the question several have asked, Yes this is the first of 5 stories I have about Diana and Marc, and I’m working on the sixth. I submitted the second chapter this morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very realistic. What i always hoped would happen with me. Very sexy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep writing. This story is one pf my biggest fantasies. To find and be picked up by a woman like this. Oh what a wet dream

SamanthamarcSamanthamarcover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks you for all the positive feedback. To those asking, the story will continue. I just submitted the second chapter. I have five written, and I’m working on number 6.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

Well done. I look forward to reading all of this series.

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceover 1 year ago

Lovely story and well written. Gorgeously descriptive, full of the tension of first contact, flirt, opportunity and the passion of the final act. Well done, I look forward to reading more.

stockingnutstockingnutover 1 year ago

Very hot! The pantyhose were a great touch.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Wow very nice, so sexy. Love a good story about a hotel and a hotel bar, those are always my favorites. Plus there is nothing like a good bartender...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous