All Comments on 'An Unexpected Gangbang'

by rayne416

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was actually really well done, well done lad (or lass)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best Ever

This has got to be the hottest non-consent gangbang story on here. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue

Amazing story. Great writing. I’ve been reading Literotica stories for years and this is among the best. Please do a sequel. Perhaps the girls return home for some lez/anal play with Megan being dominant.

Either way, great job. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Ur narrative is too good

DaisyDukesDoTheJobDaisyDukesDoTheJobabout 5 years ago
Yes!

Really enjoyed it, gonna come back to this ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Blech

Actually made me feel sick by the end

Psylent21Psylent21about 4 years ago
Loved this one!

I loved the balance of inner monologue, perspective, and dialogue in this story. The dialogue is what really drives how filthy and hot the sex gets. I would have loved to see you fully write out the scenes that get recalled at the end. I don’t think this one gets a part two but I’d love to see something like this even if it’s the same male characters gangbanging one or two new girls so you can keep the same story premise. Maybe Jerome does get the first shot at a girl’s ass and makes them ass to mouth deepthroat him with their head hanging off the edge of something. Maybe the guys brought some big toys for the girls that would somewhat prepare them to take two cocks in the ass. Either way, the writing is incredible and some of the best on the site. I’m looking forward to any of your new submissions. Hope all is well to you and your family/loved ones/friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New fav author

Hey thanks for the great stories. Besides the happeningss of this story being erotic as a fantasy to me, i think i can get immersed in your writing because its clear what's happening and where everything is at all times, and it all is told very efficiently and it flows well when i read it.

Clearly im not much of a writer myself though so maybe im way off base- whatever the reason i reallly enjoy your stories. Thank u.

lydiawlydiawover 3 years ago

you are an insanely talented writer and you have a particular knack for writing this kind of story. one of the things i enjoy most about this story and "unwilling pornstar" particularly is that you know exactly how far to push things, how dangerous to make things feel; that carries over magnificently in "feminist to fuckdoll," where the sexual aggressor is the one that clearly and correctly articulates an actual feminist position on bodily autonomy and sexuality in contrast to the much more passive madison's rigid, outdated understanding of sexual politics. being able to write a story that convincingly triggers my CNC fantasies in an... extremely visceral way, while also having both characters explicitly state that nothing that was happening was non-consensual, is not something most writers can pull off.

also the way you write dialogue for characters is so hot that i have never been able to finish one of your stories in one, um, sitting. you rule, i'm a fan, i can't wait to read your next story. i've got my hitachi all warmed up in anticipation. <3

rayne416rayne416over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the glowing review! I was already writing this weekend, but your comment really pushed me to chug out more. Know that ~4k words in "Feminist to Fuckdoll, part 2" is probably owed to your encouragement!

Smutwriter238Smutwriter238over 3 years ago

This is so hot. Really well written, love the final cycle of wanna-be sluts being turned into reluctant mega sluts. Some fuckin' great smut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
perverted,sick,GREAT !!!

almost too much .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are my favourite writer on this site, I love all of your stories - especially the inner monologues. This one is definitely my favourite, I'd love to read more about this girls.

Steeper1Steeper1almost 2 years ago

Great story! I really enjoy all of your stories, but I got to say this one is the best of the bunch. Just love the girl wanting to be a slut getting a lot more than she expected. Also really dig the 1st person from the girls view and the inner monologue. This would be even better if you had detailed the hard anal from Jerome at the end. Definitely would love some type of sequel or something with a similar story line. Anyway, thanks for the all the great stories and please try to make time to write some more hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Speaking from ex0erience, I guarantee she wouldn't be able to say a word, not even scream "noo" when raped hard in the ass --all the could do is scream and loose all sense of time as her world dissolves into pain.

If you want her to enjoy it, someone needs to play with her clit.

But the dissociative, floating feeling afterwards is amazing... and peaceful, and slightly dizzying. ^_^

And the dirty feeling is delicious as well.

...provided you have zero moral issiues with what just happened that is.

If you view yourself as a victim or feel guilt or like it's a bad thing, it's gonna ruin your life.

But if you like the sinful aspect, and accept it, you'll just have some minor tendencies to flinch for a day or two, and a wonderful memory that you will never forget.

Nitpicking on realism aside: GREAT story! ♡

smokedancesmokedance9 months ago

Easily my favorite story on this whole site. Come back to it again and again. Would love more like this story in the future, or maybe just getting to hear some of it from Kylie's POV.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrayne416@rayne416
Started writing late 2017 and enjoying the outlet it provides while allowing me to constantly improve on my skills. Here I slowly upload commissioned artwork from scenes of my stories as well. Upcoming works - Sanctuaire Ch03 - Making of a Starlet series ( ~4 parts) - Photosh...