An Unexpected Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pleasure," he replied, taking the brush she extended towards him.

Putting her key in the ignition, Rosa attempted to start her car as Tony brushed the layer of snow off her windshield. Frowning, Rosa turned her key again, groaning in annoyance when the engine sputtered but didn't turn over. She tried one last time before admitting defeat.

"Want me to jump you?" Tony asked, pulling open her car door, her brush in his other hand.

"That'd be great, thanks," Rosa agreed, cheeks heating as she tried to ignore the dirty image his offer conjured in her mind, realizing just how much their embrace the other day had affected her.

"Kay, are your cables in the trunk?" he asked, leaning down towards her, trying to shelter her from the cold wind with his body.

Rosa shook her head, a strand of hair falling from her bun to frame her face, "I don't have any."

Tony sighed, "I don't have any either, lent them to my brother and never got 'em back. Want me to just give ya a ride home? You can call CAA in the morning? I think your car will be fine in the lot overnight," he offered.

"You don't have to do that, I can call a taxi, or CAA now," she objected, reaching for her phone.

"You'll freeze Rosa, it's gotta be negative twenty out here and ya don't even have pants or boots on," he fret, trying to make her see reason.

"But-"

"I'm not leaving ya, so you can either come with me or we can both freeze while we wait," he insisted.

Staring up at his wind reddened cheeks, snow already gathering in his hair and beard, Rosa nodded, letting him help her out of her car and over to his truck. She held herself, shivering as he started the vehicle, cranking the heat for her, letting the engine warm up for a few minutes before attempting to drive. "Where do you live?" he asked, glancing over at the beautiful woman next to him, having a hard time believing she was finally in his truck.

"The apartment complex off Sandford."

"Swanky," Tony teased, putting the truck in drive.

"Nice enough," Rosa agreed, "I just moved in the end of August."

Turning on the radio, Tony drove slow as they made polite conversation, his nervousness slipping away the longer they talked. Being with Rosa was easy, she was friendly and disarming and naturally social. He had to fight off mild disappointment when he pulled into the parking lot of her building, not wanting to let her go yet.

"Wanna come up for some tea? A coffee? Warm up a bit before you head home?" Rosa offered, deciding to do something about her rapidly developing feelings.

"Uh, I-" Tony stuttered, unsure how to take the invitation.

"Please, you've done so much for me today, and I have cake," she coerced.

Doing his best to keep a frown off his face, Tony agreed, disappointed to realize all she wanted was to feed him again. "Yeah, alright." He took a deep breath as he pulled into the visitor parking and then moved to help her out of the truck.

Taking his arm, Rosa led him to the front doors, releasing her hold on him only long enough to unlock the door. Tony glanced down at her in confusion as she continued to hold his arm in the elevator on the way up to her apartment. "Ya cold?" he asked softly.

"A little," she confessed, pressing herself a little more tightly against his side, "I'll change when we get in."

~ ~ ~

Fifteen minutes later, Tony found himself on her couch, a cup of coffee in his hands as he gazed around the cozy room, a candle lit on the table in front of him, the lights of her Christmas tree reflecting in the black mirror of her tv. He admired her tv stand and the electric fireplace built into it, throwing heat across the room.

"Thanks again for all your help," Rosa told him as she settled onto the opposite end of the couch, a steaming mug in her hands, her loose hair caressing her shoulders.

"Ya don't have to keep thanking me, it's what friends are for," he muttered, keeping his eyes on her face and not on the leggings or lowcut, oversized, V-neck sweater she'd thrown over them.

Rosa sat contemplatively for a moment, thinking of the way he'd stared at her mouth as he held her in his arms the other day. She'd normally never be this bold, but circumstances had plopped him in her livingroom and she wasn't about to let the moment just slip away now. "Are we just friends Tony?" she asked boldly.

Choking on his coffee, Tony sputtered for a moment, setting his drink down on the table in front of him as he turned to look at her. Surprised to find a curious expression on her face, he ventured cautiously, "what makes you say that, Rosa?"

She shrugged, "I just get the vibe you like me, that's all, please let me know if I'm way off."

Gazing at her longingly, Tony sighed, figuring he had nothing to lose but his pride, "you're not wrong."

Taking a small sip of her cappuccino, Rosa nodded, "enough to do something about it?"

"Ya really don't beat around the bush, do you?" Tony joked, unsure how to feel about her forwardness, wondering if this was just another dream and he was just going to wake up disappointed and throbbing.

Rosa's lips curled into a small smile, "no. I don't see the point. Life is too short and I'm almost thirty, I'm not interested in playing games anymore. You're a hard worker, a kind man, I'm attracted to you and we get along really well, why should I pretend I haven't noticed you checking me out?"

"Because we work together?" Tony supplied, trying to think of any reason not to close the distance between them on the couch.

Smiling, Rosa nodded, "valid point...what if I don't care though?"

"Then I'd really like to kiss you," Tony whispered hopefully.

Setting her mug down next to his coffee, Rosa slid across the couch cushion between them, tilting her face up towards his, "Kiss me then," she whispered, her breath tickling his mustache.

Heart pounding in his chest, Tony slid his hand over her knee and up her thigh as he leaned in to capture her lips with his, pressing against them gently, testing the waters. He groaned as she leaned into his embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck encouragingly.

Pleased, Tony deepened the kiss, enjoying the way she was letting him lead after her forwardness. Running his tongue over the seam of her lips, she sighed as she parted them for him, welcoming his tongue into her mouth. He licked her gently, relishing every sound she made as he stoked her desire.

Deciding it was time for him to be bold, Tony surged forward, leaning into her, forcing her to retreat onto her back on the couch so he could climb over her, settling his weight atop her. He cradled the back of her head as his other hand slid over her hip and pressed into the cinched curve of her waist, holding her firmly in his fingers, reassuring himself this was really happening.

"Tony," Rosa whispered, breaking the kiss a moment later as they both panted, trying to catch their breath after the passionate lip lock.

"Mmm," he acknowledged, dipping his face to her neck, nuzzling her hair out of the way so he could press heated kisses the length of the short column, dragging his tongue against the velvet soft skin. He nipped the skin just below her earlobe as he let his hands wander over her clothes, exploring her curves, testing the weight of her breasts in his hands as he squeezed one.

"Tony!" she gasped as he rocked his groin against hers, "Tony -- stop!"

Feeling as though she'd just doused him in ice water, Tony sat up, pushing himself away from her and back to the far side of the couch, a light red dusting on his cheeks. "Fuck, sorry, I didn't mean t-" He sighed, "I should have asked before touching ya like that," he apologized.

Pushing herself up onto her elbows, Rosa eyed him for a long moment, "I don't mind," she confessed, "I liked it, I just think maybe we should talk for a second first?"

Reaching for his coffee, Tony nodded, pretty sure there was nothing to talk about and that he'd made what he wanted pretty fuckin' clear. "What would you like to talk about?" he asked, buoyed by the fact she'd said she'd enjoyed his attentions.

"I don't sleep with men outside monogamous relationships," she told him bluntly, trying to calm the ache between her legs, sure she'd need to touch herself tonight to cool her need if he rejected her.

Tony arched a brow at her, "I'm not suggesting that you were going to go that far, I'm just letting you know I'm not that kind of girl," Rosa rambled.

Letting his gaze roam the length of her body, Tony wondered what she wanted from him, a promise? A date? Reassurance? A love confession? He had no idea. "I'd never do anything you didn't want," he told her, trying to sound reassuring, hoping she wasn't uncomfortable with him now.

"Look I really like you Tony, if you're interested, I'd like to, um, give this a go," she confessed, gesturing between them.

Tony studied her over the rim of his coffee cup, feeling the need to clarify considering she'd completely missed the fact he'd asked her out three damn days ago. "What kind of go?" he asked calmly.

"Dating?" she replied, sounding more nervous than he'd ever heard her.

Smirking, Tony nodded, "ya know I tried to ask ya out Monday? Thought ya were letting me down easy on Tuesday with the enchiladas thing."

"Oh," Rosa murmured, cheeks flaming, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize."

"It's fine, worked out," he told her cheekily, gesturing at her apartment, closer to her bedroom than he'd ever dreamed of getting.

Smiling, Rosa reached for her tea, "so a date then?"

"How about coffee, right now? Can that count as a first date? It's late and cold and I'll take ya anywhere ya want but I doubt anything's open right now that's as nice as this," he suggested, lifting his chin towards her fireplace.

Grinning, Rosa nodded, crossing her legs as she turned on her cushion to face him. "This can absolutely count; can I ask you a personal question?"

Tony grinned at her, considering he'd just had his hands all over her chest and his tongue in her mouth he doubted there was much he could deny her due to intimacy at this point. "Your scar," she said, gesturing at her own eyebrow, "how'd you get it?" she asked curiously.

The side of his mouth quirking, Tony arched a brow at her, "I'd love to tell ya I got it in a fight, and you should see the other guy, but truth is I fell off my bike as a kid and lost a battle with a curb. Nothing exciting," he teased.

Rosa laughed, happy to hear him poking fun at himself, the humour dissipating the momentary awkwardness between them. They spent the next few hours trading questions and memories, getting to know each other on a more personal level, the conversation flowing freely as their drinks moved from coffee, to wine.

FRIDAY

"Oh yeah, I was so damn mad, chased him all over the house till I got my hands on him," Tony regaled her, laughing as he shared a memory of his brother catching him with a girl, threatening to tell their parents.

"What'd you do when you caught him?" Rosa inquired, glancing up at him from where she was plastered against his side.

"Just threatened him a little, kinda wanted to get back to what I was doing," Tony explained teasingly.

"Oh," Rosa gasped, catching on to his innuendo, shifting against him, her breasts pressing into his arm. She licked her lips, slightly jealous of the girl from his past.

"She didn't hold a candle to you," he whispered reassuringly, tucking his arm around her shoulders, encouraging her to shift even closer.

Setting her wine down, Rosa glanced up at him, the first two glasses she'd consumed lowering her inhibitions, "no?"

"No," he swore, staring into her eyes.

"What's so great about me?" Rosa scoffed, fishing for compliments.

"Is that a joke?" Tony asked seriously, setting down his wine, "you do have a mirror, right?" he teased.

Blushing, Rosa licked her lips, enjoying the way his eyes followed her tongue's movement, "do you want to kiss me again Tony?" she whispered.

"Only every inch of you," he agreed honestly, his cock twitching at the intrigued look on her face.

"...if I let you?" Rosa led teasingly.

"I could die a happy man," he joked, ready to pounce the second she gave the okay.

"It's our first date," Rosa hesitated yet didn't pull away.

"It is," Tony agreed, his arm tightening around her.

"We shouldn't," she objected, her inflection making it sound more like a question.

"Probably not," he agreed, "but I want you, have since the first time I met ya," he reassured, feeling her resistance cracking.

"Mmm," Rosa grunted, "you're really gonna date me?"

"I'd be an idiot not to," he promised.

Pressing her hand against his shoulder, Rosa turned on the cushion, tossing her leg over his lap, straddling him as she lowered her mouth to his. She cradled his head between her hands as his settled over her ass cheeks and squeezed, tugging her crotch firmly against his. "Okay," she whispered.

Tony's lips twitched in amusement as her eyes fluttered closed, his cock snug between her thighs. Leaning forward, he buried his head in her hair, his lips dancing over the creamy skin at her pulse point.

He groaned, squeezing his eyes closed as she began to grind against him gently, circling her hips against his lap. Gripping her plump ass in his rough hands, Tony forced her still as he thrust against her, Rosa's fingers biting into his shoulders as her eyes flew open to stare at him, desire colouring them a shade darker. "Here, or your bed?" he whispered.

"Here," her lips grazed his as she spoke, the hushed whisper a taste of things to come as she pressed her mouth to his, his beard scratching her skin gently as he kissed her. Releasing her, Tony reached for the hem of her sweater, tugging it up so he could slip his hands beneath it, her flesh warm under his palms as he slid them over the curve of her waist.

Pushing away from him, Rosa broke the kiss, pulling her sweater up and off, tossing it to the floor as Tony's eyes hooded with desire, the emerald green lace bra drawing his attention to the tantalizing curves of her cleavage. Dragging his hands up her skin, Tony cupped her breasts reverently as he leaned forward to kiss the swelling mounds. Rosa buried her fingers in his chestnut hair as he tugged a cup to the side and laved a tight nipple with his wet tongue, making her shudder. "Tony," she gasped as he tugged the other cup aside as well and rolled the tight bud between his thumb and forefinger, pinching and tugging gently.

"Oh god," Rosa whispered as he nipped her, the gentle bite sending a jolt of pleasure to her pussy.

"You have gorgeous tits," Tony muttered inelegantly, leaning back so he could admire the plump mounds he'd been daydreaming about for a year.

"Fuckin' perfect," he mumbled, letting his eyes rake from her stunning gaze down to her gentle collarbones and over her tan chest, his own saliva glistening on her hard little nipples in the low light, her breasts shoved together by the material of her bra, before dipping down to the tantalizing curves of her waist and hips. "Take these off beautiful," he instructed, sliding his hands over her legging clad thighs.

Standing, Rosa held his gaze as she divested herself of the black leggings, the material pooling at her feet as his gaze locked on her crotch and the emerald green swatch of material covering the part of her he coveted most. Pushing himself to his feet, Tony smirked as Rosa tilt her face up to look at him, her body trapped between his and the coffee table behind her. Reaching for the back of his collar, Tony pulled his Henley from his body before wrapping an arm around her, pulling her soft skin against his for the first time.

Rosa groaned as Tony swept the inside of her mouth with his tongue, her nipples hard as they scraped against his hairy chest. Reaching for her thighs, Tony hooked his hands under her ass, lifting her as he twisted and came to his knees, setting Rosa on the back of the couch, her shoulders balanced against the wall behind her. "What are you doing?" she panted as he dragged his tongue over the skin of her neck, heading for her nipples.

"Doing something I've been dreaming about for awhile," he mumbled against her skin, pausing to suck on a tit before continuing his decent down her torso, his tongue dipping into her belly button momentarily before teasing the top of her panty line.

"Tony, I- I need to freshen up," she gasped, his intention crystal clear as he tugged the material of her g-string away from her wet, shaved cunt.

"Why?" he asked, kneeling, his back curved as he pressed his lips to her glistening ones, parting them with his tongue gently, "you taste perfect," he teased as she gasped, her thighs trapped open by his broad shoulders as her mauve nails bit into the top of the couch to either side of her.

"T-Tony!" she shouted as he latched onto her clit, sucking the bud, his hands on the inside of her thighs, forcing her wide for his ministrations, her panties hooked over his right thumb as he held the damp material away from his feast.

"Mmm," he responded, lowering his mouth, letting his left thumb tease her clit as he French kissed her core, dipping his tongue into her wet heat as she cried out above him. Fuck yes, Tony thought as he lapped at her, Rosa's juices thick on his tongue as he drank from her, anticipating her climax as she squirmed beneath him. Returning his tongue to her clit, Tony circled the engorged bud, dragging his first two fingers along her labia, wetting them thoroughly before pushing them gently into her wet cavern.

"Oh, fuck," Rosa cussed above him as she squirmed, her inner walls clenching against his fingers as he began to curl them, tapping them gently against her g-spot as he pleasured her with his mouth, her juices dribbling down his chin into his beard. She tasted perfect to him, tart and sweet and creamy and so smooth on his tongue. He couldn't wait to get his cock in her tight little snatch and stretch her wide.

He hummed against her as he licked, hoping the vibration might finish her off. With no such luck, he doubled his efforts, tapping a little faster, licking a little more aggressively before he glanced up to see her twisting her own nipple as she bit down on her lip. Arching a brow, Tony decided to take a gamble and bit down gently on her clit, adding more pressure to the small bud. Rosa's hips snapped up in response, her ass almost slipping off the couch as her free hand found its way into his hair. "Ohmyfuckinggod, do that again," she ordered, grinding her cunt against his mouth.

Blinking up at her in surprise, Tony bit her again and sucked, hard, as he thrust his fingers deep, digging them into Rosa's dripping cunt when she exploded, her chest growing red as she shuddered, her toes curling, her torso trembling as Tony felt her convulse around his fingers.

A moment later, when the shaking had stopped, Tony grinned smugly as he pulled his fingers from her pussy and let her sated body slump down the back of the couch and into his arms. "How was that?" he asked, pride evident in his tone.

"I think that might have been the best Christmas gift I get this year," Rosa teased, closing her eyes, enjoying the after tingles as Tony chuckled.

"I'm not done yet," he warned good naturedly as he adjusted her unto her back beneath him. Grabbing his t-shirt off the floor, her shoved it under her ass to keep from staining the couch as he tugged her panties from her legs before lifting one over the back of the couch. "I- uh, I'm kinda big, ya tell me if it's too much," he warned even as he popped the button on his jeans.

His words only mildly registering, Rosa nodded, her head limp on her neck, her eyes closed, her lips curled into a contented smile. Between the wine and orgasm, she couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this good.

Tugging his underwear down under his balls, Tony kept his eyes on her glistening cunt as he pumped his large shaft in his fist, hoping he'd prepped her enough to take his considerable length and girth. Lining himself up, he hooked his free hand under the knee of the leg she left dangling over the side of the couch, helping the angle as he pushed forward. Tony groaned as the head of his dick pushed past her tight little opening and into her wet channel. "Ohhh," Rosa moaned as her body yielded to his intrusion.